[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's settle this: What is the absolute worst scene in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: fagey-magayire.jpg (55 KB, 1050x591) Image search: [Google]
fagey-magayire.jpg
55 KB, 1050x591
Let's settle this: What is the absolute worst scene in all of capekino?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ron-Ikenfc
>>
Reddit pls go
>>
>>69636201
if I have to choose between tobey comedy and holland quips, i would choose comedy every time
tobeys spider-man may have been capeShit, but at least it was enjoyable and not a self-referential reddit circlejerk
>>
>>69636274
>tobeys spider-man may have been capeShit
Hey now, let's not generalize. The first movie is a perfect origins story, and the second is still one of the best all-round capekinos out there.
>>
That's one of the best scene in the history of film full stop and that edit only makes it better
>>
>>69636201
But those scenes were only considered bad because of the culture at the time. It's almost a decade on so you should finally be able to realise how great they were.
>>
>>69636339
>a baiting tripfag
Your kind is usually a lot subtler at drawing attention to yourselves
>>
>>69636348
>culture at the time
>less than a decade ago
I lived through that culture sonny and I can tell you right now it wasn't the cause for this movie being flaming dogshit
>>
Nothing in Spider-Man 3 is the worst of anything, you Massive HomoCunt.
>>
>>69636201
The 2 and a half hour scene from BvS
>>
>>69636201
>>
>>69636790
>lived through that culture sonny
>sonny
>flaming dogshit
you didn't like that the movie was making fun of emo edgelords? why? did you see too much of yourself in the dance scene?
>>
>>69636201
That was actually pure Kino, it was showing how a nerd like Peter parker would behave if he thought he was """cool""", that's why everyone gives him disgusted looks.

He's a disillusioned fedora.
>>
>>69636201
That's neither BvS or the jazz club scene, but it is in the top five.
>>
>>69637183
That's not Spider-Man though. That's not even Symbiote Spider-Man.
>>
>>69636201
You think this scene wasn't intentionally cheesy? It was hilarious. The hate it gets from nu males is strange, it must be that it makes them feel self-concious or something.
>>
That scene is pretty great, actually. Spider-Man 3 is decent up until the last half-hour, where it abruptly turns to trash.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.