[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unfunny, untalented hack.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: maggot.jpg (15 KB, 220x308) Image search: [Google]
maggot.jpg
15 KB, 220x308
Unfunny, untalented hack.
>>
Tsss, tell us how you really feel!
>>
>>69102788
He's actually proper fucked in the head. Lets people piss in his mouth , fucks dudes etc
Look it up
>>
He stinks, and I don't like him.
>>
He's downright hilarious but his stand ups are lame, opie & jim is LOL and without patrice he's like the bottom in a lesbian relationship and no dom.

Also he's like a child when it comes to music. I understand it's easy to say "black sabbath" and nobody can question your taste but fuck KISS and fuck his politics. Keep it funny yimmy
>>
>>69102788
he fucked all the cute stand up chicks somehow

i mean i guess it's simple seeing as how much stand ups are just barely hanging on in general
>>
>>69102848
OUT AM I
>>
no, you ass, jimmy is reahly funny, fuckface.
a-and to say that he's untalented is just ridhieculous. *sniff*
>>
>>69102788
His standup was good in his heyday, and in his prime on O&A he was literally god tier funny.
But after that his age showed and he somehow became even more of a worm than he already was. Then he stuck with Greggshells Hughes, who turned their show into garbage.
>>
File: CWu7f5JU4AQYrdm.jpg (34 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CWu7f5JU4AQYrdm.jpg
34 KB, 600x450
is it true love?
>>
>>69103126
yeah that character he cultivated was fine and funny for a long time, but now that he's like 60 it's more sad than funny.
>>
Thank you for your service.

See ya, tough guy.

THERMITE PAINT
>>
>>69103987
He's 47 dammit, younger than Opie.
>>
His radio is better than his standup
>>
anything else Jimmy or Anthony does is an epilogue. both still seem capable of good radio, but it needed to be together with Sam, Erock etc. contributing, preferably without Opie but by the end Opie sounded so beaten down that he no longer ruined the show.

if Jimmy ever comes over, that'll be cool, but I'm not holding my breath and also not expecting it to be so great if it ever does happen.

the real shit now is Gavin, East Side Dave, and High Society Radio. get on it /tv/
>>
>>69102862
KISS is cool dude
>>
>>69106026
hi anthony!
>>
>>69105258

This.

His improv comedy skills are insane. When he actually has time to think about what he's going to say, it's not always that great.
>>
DUDE A STORY ABOUT ME DOING GAY STUFF AS A KID, THEN AS A TEEN, THEN AS AN ADULT LMAO

Has he come out yet?
>>
I legitimately don't find shameless degenerates funny at all
>>
Most comedians are untalented, attention-seeking fuck ups.

That includes many famous ones. Take Marc Maron for example, that guy made a carrer out of being a resentful failure. His standup is unwatchable.
>>
In his prime he was amazing. Now he is terrible and unfunny. People blame Opie for ruining the ahow but the quality dropped from both ends.
>>
>>69105258
so is patrice, bill burr and louis ck
>>
>>69102788
Was funnier when fat. Has any comedian lost weight and not had their work go to shit?
>>
>>69102788

he has the best banter in the business when he has someone to riff with

we've only seen that with anthony tho
>>
is anthony cumia back on the air yet
>>
>>69102788
I ready that in Jimmy's voice.
>>
>>69108610
Drew Carey? But he doesn't do comedy anymore.
>>
>>69102788
>>>/reddit/
>>
quickest wit in the game
>>
Try the wineeeeee
>>
>>69108489
in terms of radio?

in my opinion patrice and jim norton are on different level when it comes to doing radio no is quicker than jim and no one was more naturally funny than patrice

l like bill and louie but they were no where near as funny as those two on the radio
>>
>>69102788
Yep. I really hope he doesn't go cumia after his contract is up
>>
>>69106026
Yep nyc crime report is great too. Mike finoias show is building a good foundation as well
>>
In a way I feel bad for him, he had a dream team of radio comedy, then Patrice died, Louie turned cuck, Opie got less funny, Anthony is spiralling. Now Jimmy talks about his diet and how he argues with smoothie people at the gym. He turned into a rich old lady.
>>
>>69102840
consenting adults my dear fellow

honestly the prostitute addiction was probably Jimmy's biggest actual problem that I remember, does he still do that?
>>
File: madonna-polaroid.jpg (22 KB, 333x400) Image search: [Google]
madonna-polaroid.jpg
22 KB, 333x400
>>69103899
Yeah, they sure have a bright future together
>>
>>69112033
>tough crowd
>Lucky Louie
>giraldo

poor yimmy
>>
he got to fuck chelsea peretti
>>
>>69112609
I hope he got to lick her butt
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.