[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GEORGIE PORGIE, PUDDING AND PIE JERKED OFF IN HIS GIRLFRIEND'S
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: andrew-dice-clay-01.jpg (403 KB, 650x500) Image search: [Google]
andrew-dice-clay-01.jpg
403 KB, 650x500
GEORGIE PORGIE, PUDDING AND PIE
JERKED OFF IN HIS GIRLFRIEND'S EYE
WHEN HER EYE WAS DRIED AND SHUT
GEORGIE FUCKED THAT ONE-EYED SLUT

OH!
>>
"ITS JUST THE ROLL OF THE DICE"

AYY WHY ARE U ROLLIN ME, EH?

AAA GEHHHHUHUUUUGGGHHHHH

JACK BE NIMBLE JACK BE QUICK, WHIP IT OUT ILL SUCK THAT DICK! OH!!
>>
>>69081050
>>69081103
Anybody who legitimately finds this funny is not over 15
>>
>>69081855
Looks like we've got a buttbaby on our hands
>>
>>69081050
>little boy blue....
>he needed the money
kek
>>
>>69081855
LITTLE ANON BLEW

HE NEEDED THE MONEY
>>
>>69083752
lol
>>
>>69083752
>>69083806
I don't get it
>>
>>69081050

I have no idea who this is.
>>
O&A a shit
>>
>Andrew Clay Silverstein
>>
>>69086627
Buddy Love
>>
>>69081855
Spotted the redditor.
>>
>>69086648
>It's an Anthony impersonates the Dice and does a funnier act off the top of his head episode
>>
>>69081855
OH!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP0cOsN41es
https://youtu.be/XgvQ8ahTnq8
https://youtu.be/UAwwbUoiOmo

Dice Gottfried when?
>>
WAKE UP MORNING, KNOCK ON THE DOOR

OOHHHHH!!!

WHO COOK A FUCKING STEAKY
>>
>>69083806
Kek
>>69081855
>he doesn't get it

Andrew Dice Clay was legitimately an artist. The Day The Laughter Died is nearly Kaufman levels of artistic significance. I think he's legitimately one of the smartest and most talented comedians out there.

That said my favorite will always be Mitch Hedberg. Just a funny dude through and through, no politics, no bullshit, just jokes.
>>
>>69089683
>Mitch Hedberg
"One time I wanted a banana but I was hungry, I thought I should put than banana in the freezer so I could eat it LATER!" heh heh

spotted the stoner, Mitch was as talentless and unfunny as the entire Tim and Eric show people that laugh at "comedians" like him and Zack Galifianakis are the same people that are blazed 24/7 and think ANYTHING is funny because of it
>>
I don't see the appeal.
>>
>>69089756
You're leaving out the part where he laughs nervously and says, "That was a bad joke". If you watch any videos about him where his wife shows his notebooks literally FILLED with jokes no one's ever seen, you'd get it. He was a prolific writer, and had terrible stage fright. He tried some jokes that didn't work. My favorite comedy album of all time is Strategic Grill Locations because of the comfy bass in the background, but also because 30% of his jokes bomb, and he apologizes for it. He is self aware enough to know when they're dumb, but the majority are very clever. I've also never tried weed in my life.

I met Mitch when I was a little kid and he was a very nervous but funny dude. Our families were friends, he grew up in St. Paul and I grew up in Brainerd. So I guess I'm biased.
>>
>>69081050
>be a kid in the 80s
>don't get that greasy waps, long haired faggots, and junkie bikers are not cool because I was told that's what cool was
>>
>>69081050
Anyone have the scene from the end of his movie where he sets the guy on fire with his milkshake?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.