[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was the guy on the right the best Daredevil character?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
>>
He was definately alot better than that role should have ever allowed him to be. Was definately sad to see him go.
>>
He seemed like he was going to play a similar role in John Wick but then he just gets wrecked. He also looks like the super of my building.
>>
>>68933919
No, Stick is
>>
>It's a foggy scene
>It's a Karen scene

skipped :3
>>
Thank you, Wesley.
>>
>>68935686

I'm two episodes in, just how much important stuff will I miss because these characters are already utterly reprehensible.
>>
>>68934141
He's in John Wick?
>>
Wesley was one of the best characters ever put on tv from the moment he was on screen there was something cold and awesome about him its a damn shame he was killed off i think he should have died in a later season and he should have died in a way that showed his eternal loyalty to wilson. i wouldve thought that was a much better way to go rather than getting shot by karen fucking page
>>
>>68933919
>hype up him as this cold and calculating loyal henchmen
>finally see him evolve by being more independent when Fisk has crisis
>he gets over his head and gets shot by Karen ''DD's identity for a fix'' Page
>>
File: image.png (459 KB, 600x977) Image search: [Google]
image.png
459 KB, 600x977
>>68933919
THANK YOU WESLEY
>>
>>68933919
Thank you Wesley
Thank you black Wesley
>>
>>68937717
THANK YOU WESLEY
>>
File: 1458714459198.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1458714459198.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
his death was so fucking dumb why is the only likeable 'hero' character Matt? Karen is always just a teary eyed shitstain and foggy is just reddit and can't take anything seriously
>>
>>68937717
THANK YOU WESLEY
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.