[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are /tv/'s thoughts about Jungle Book?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
What are /tv/'s thoughts about Jungle Book?
>>
>>68930160

Had just enough cowbell
>>
>>68930160
Why was Baloo a grizzly bear?
>>
>>68930284

What's a bear doing in the tropics?
>>
>>68930160
>jungle gook

Vietnam fucking shits.
>>
>>68930160
lame shit
>>
Better than the animated one tbqh
>>
>>68930160
It was weird, too weird.

The idea of a little boy running around jungle among talking animals didn't translate well to a live action movie.
>>
Walken's King Louie sucked ass.
>>
I really enjoyed it. Its a beautiful movie. I'd like to see it again.
>>
>>68930317
That's not very hard. Walt Disney actually told everyone involved in that one to not read the book.
>>
Watched it in Imax 3D. Loved every fucking minute of it.
>>
OP here, just found out that the Andy Serkis movie is coming out in 2018, thought it was cancelled.

Meanwhile, they're planning to make a sequel to this adaption of Jungle Book.

Not sure how to feel about this
>>
It was pretty good.
>>
File: 8iFQzpAFzCQ.jpg (60 KB, 590x441) Image search: [Google]
8iFQzpAFzCQ.jpg
60 KB, 590x441
Best version.
>>
File: jon-favreau.png (228 KB, 286x614) Image search: [Google]
jon-favreau.png
228 KB, 286x614
>>68930160
D R O P P E D
>>
>>68930160
That picture doesn't do it justice. The CGI was quite impressive.
>>
>>68932486

There is literally no reason for there to be this many Jews.
>>
>>68932495
There aren't, jews are actually an incredibly small minorty, they just benefit from an unprecedented level of nepotism to get in many high positions in government, business and entertainment.
>>
>>68932648

>government

ayyy

Jews are represented in accordance with their average IQ, has nothing to do with nepotism. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>68932648
Jews are smarter because Europeans made them smarter. it was unintended evolution.
When for many centuries almost all europeans were farmers, Jews were forced to live in ghettos and to dedicate themselves to finances (since the church thought loans with interest were sinful, but people still needed loans, they made the jews dedicate themselves to that)
that selection made them smarter.
they are also endogamic, and much more likely to be mentally ill and psycopaths.
>>
>>68930160
Louis plot needed more build-up. Like monkeys spying on Mowgli before the abduction.
>>
Incredible. I thought this year was shit for films but the past couple months have been greeeeeat.
>>
>>68932864

>and much more likely to be mentally ill and psycopaths.

t. armchair geneticist cletus married to his sister
>>
>>68932727
spotted the jew
>>
>>68932727

Yes goy, it's all merit. Jews definitely don't favor each other in institutions that they rule.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.