[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twilight zone general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
Which is the best episode?
>>
>>68840679
I like the one where the old man gives his shitty family ugly masks.
>>
Midnight Sun is a personal favorite only because I like watching it with you guys every marathon
>>
Are you implying anyone here is old enough to have seen that shit?

lmao
>>
>>68840679
The one where the dude has that one night stand with the chick and she later gets back with her bf and decides she was raped. Then it turns out its real life and it happens every day.
>>
>>68841708
hey reddit
>>
Obsolete Man
Eye of the Beholder
The Howling Man (w/ the based John Carradine)
Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up (fun to watch with people who haven't seen it before)
Nick of Time

just to name a few
>>
>>68840720
The second twist at the end ruins it for me.
>>
>>68840679
An Occurence at Owl Creek Bridge
Five Characters in Search of an Exit
It's a Good Life
>>
Link me to GOAT episodes, never seen any because euro but very interested
>>
The Invaders.
>>
>>68841708
Do you know you can watch old tv shows on the internet?
>>
>>68842309
Why would you watch old as fuck shit? lol
>>
>>68842269
putlocker . is/watch-the-twilight-zone-tvshow-season-1-episode-8-online-free-putlocker

The classic one
>>
>>68842373

twilight zone is one of the best shows made, and you're a faggot
>>
File: 1460662110245.jpg (260 KB, 900x948) Image search: [Google]
1460662110245.jpg
260 KB, 900x948
>>68842520
>old as fuck shit is superior to stuff from today
>>
File: tz-the-invaders_LRG.jpg (169 KB, 720x900) Image search: [Google]
tz-the-invaders_LRG.jpg
169 KB, 720x900
which episode has the best twist ending?

i'd say "the invaders"
>>
>>68842587

you've never watched them obviously

so you're telling me this isn't better than 99% of TV which consists of schlock dramas, cop shows and reality tv.......... ok mellenial
>>
>>68842693
Of course not. Why would I watch black & white shit from the 50s?

Absolute lel.
>>
>>68842738

why would you study anything you read in books then either......... lel
>>
Surprised no one's said Time Enough At Last. So many people say that's the best episode. I really didn't like it.
>>
the outer limits
>>
>>68842775
Words are words. You can't upgrade/modernize fucking books you retard. Holy lel.
>>
>>68840679
The Hitch Hiker scared the shit outta me
>>
steel
>>
>>68842852
>this string of posts

stop, you're making me sad now
I thought it was ironic guys. it was supposed to be funny, pretending not to want to read and watch old tv shows
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.