[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The story of American pilot Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: scully.jpg (27 KB, 306x351) Image search: [Google]
scully.jpg
27 KB, 306x351
>The story of American pilot Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger, who heroically landed the troubled US Airways Flight 1549 full of passengers on the Hudson River.
>Directed by Clint Eastwood
>Tom Hanks as Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger
>Cinematography by Tom Stern
>Release Date: September 9, 2016
What does /tv/ think it will be like? Another brilliant Eastwood film or more biographical oscarbait 'meh'?
>>
funny coincidence he looks like the Uncharted Sully

but was crashing the plane part of his plan?
>>
>>68807749
All he did was land a plane

That's his job
>>
>>68807781
LANDING THIS PLANE

WITH SURVIVORS
>>
I think it's really cool that he was able to land the plane and save all those people but can you really make a movie out of it? I mean Jesus, everyone already knows how it ends.

>this plane is going down!
>I will land this plane
>I have landed the plane
>>
didn't it happen shortly after take off? how are they going to stretch this into a full movie? are we getting an origin story for the birds?
>>
>>68807997
It's probably going to be about how they're paid like shit.
>>
planes didn't exist in 1549

PLOTHOLES
>>
>>68807997
Eastwood is a hack anyway, who cares?
>>
>>68807749
doesn't sound like an interesting film to be honest
>>
>>68807749
he's not that great. you know what a great pilot would have done? Not hit the birds.
>>
>>68807805
THIS IS TRUE. He's just a guy who's good at his job.
A hero risks their life to save others. He was on the plane too. He was landing that thing to save his own life more so than any nerd passenger. The people on the plane are just lucky their pilot had experience with gliders.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.