[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slow Plot Development: GOT problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 36
File: brashchild.jpg (2 MB, 2334x2692) Image search: [Google]
brashchild.jpg
2 MB, 2334x2692
Do the directors of game of thrones deliberately "slow down" their show?

1. Most scenes hardly ever advance the plot that much
2. Quite a few seem unnecessary and tedious

It seems that the show could be directing in a manner that advances the plot much faster than it currently does.

For example, arya's entire arc has become a blue-balling snoozefest by now. Does anyone find it hard to give a shit about someone who we're expected to be hyped for but has done nothing but travel and get rekt for six seasons? (apart from a few moments of killing).

There is no payoff. All stories seem slow, contrived and without any believable arc.
Also, why do people still watch this show since the direction is just awful now and it shows in fight scenes, dialogue and the way plots are "advanced".

Also, the first episode was boring as fuck. Anyone else agree?
>>
>>68769205
I agree that since s3 or 4 it's been a slow snooze fest and the pacing is horrible but this last episode did a lot so I think maybe it's going in the right direction again
>>
You didn't need your own thread for this, faggot.

Everyone with half a brain knows the show is shit.

You can't build any narrative momentum when you have to jump around and follow eight different storylines.
>>
>>68769289
What about movies like crash or magnolia
>>
I feel like the show inserts cliches wherever it take shortcuts.

>Brienne car chase (with horses)
>Charlie's Sand Snakes
>Fakeout assassination (TRAITOR)

There are many more examples.
>>
>>68769289
>Everyone with half a brain knows the show is shit.

Why do people watch it then? IS it because it started off well but people are too invested in the story that they're willing to put up with bad direction/acting to just know what happens next?

I for one wouldn't waste a single more second on the episodes if someone gave me the plot in text (unfortunately the books aren't done and the show has deviated anyway).
>>
>>68769372
Those are movies. It's much harder to build traction when you are condensing a story into 40 minute episodes and you want to employ techniques like foreshadowing and continuity.
>>
>>68769492
yeah the show is very trite but it isn't very apparent to most since it's set in a different setting and the tropes aren't as outright apparent as in most films today. but they're definitely there. a fuckton of cliches.

also, they tend to "hype" or build each character with them to only turn out to be unsatisfactory and nonrewarding.

the sand snakes are the perfect example. supposed to be badass but simply cringeworthy.
>>
>>68769205
>Also, the first episode was boring as fuck. Anyone else agree?

They seem to think the S5 finale was something special because jun snu died, and this episode feels like a big long 'remember what happened last episode'
>>
>>68769497
I watch it ironically. That probably sounds sad but it's true.

It's a curiosity to see what levels the show can drop to and still maintain it's popularity. I watched TWD until season 3 for the same reason, before I gave up.
>>
>>68769205
First of all DnD are completely incapable, they can direct some good scenes sometimes (Red Wedding, Purple Wedding) but thats only when they have numerous amounts of writing from the books to help them execute it. Now that they are well into AFFC and ADWD territory the plot slows down, these books just arent as fast (or enjoyable) as the first 3. And as the series goes on dumb and dumber feel the need to fill in the blanks and pep the show up and are failing at it because up until this point they have only ever copied directly from the source material. They don't understand the themes of the books and hence when it comes to their self authored scenes you end up with shit like the Dorne scene in S6E1 where a bunch of key characters get systematically executed in a 5 minute scene that is played for comic relief.

Ultimately its clear that they've lost the plot right now. The only storyline that seems to retain some focus is the Nights Watch. Probably because thats the only plotline in the books that didn't stagnate.
>>
>>68769205
Yeah but then they do stupid shit like condense entire arcs in to a few episodes.
>>
>>68769586
>remember what happened last episode

They literally spent 10 minutes recapping just that and then spent another 45 minutes rehashing it. The Dabid and Dabis hacks truly have no idea what to do now that they have to propel the story on their own, other than stronk womyn power and edge jokes.
>>
I think what they are doing is realising that they have written themselves into a corner. They know exactly where Arya is going, but they can't just immedietly start her on that direction because other characters need to be in certain positions before her plotline can advance. They can't just forget about her because she's a main character so instead they make her scenes shorter and slow her down while they focus on other things.

What really doesn't make sense is what they were thinking with Dorne. Why get Alexander Siddig to play a fan favourite character then kill him off without warning by a bunch of poorly acted and poorly written characters for no reasonable reason? If it was because they realised Dorne was completely shit and everyone hated it the correct response surely would be for Doran to have the Sand Snakes executed. Not send them right off the fucking deep end and have the audience hate them even more (for entirely the wrong reasons).
>>
>>68769205
>Do the directors of game of thrones deliberately "slow down" their show?
Considering Feast and Dance are both very slowed down and for some fucking reason sharing most of their continuity, I think it's all the more noticable when HBO does stupid jew shit like splitting seasons.
>>
File: 1429590123287 (1).jpg (51 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1429590123287 (1).jpg
51 KB, 600x338
>>68769754

This.

D&D are way over their heads with this project. Fatass didn't finish the books, so they are writing by cliff notes while trying to stay on time & on budget. There's no build up to any payoff, and no emotional attachment to the deaths they are arbitrarily doing to save money on actors. I think sjw pandering can only take you so far, you have to write characters that earn the respect of the audience, and they don't seem capable of doing that.
>>
Isn't slow GRRM's style? Why would the TV shows be any different?
>>
>>68769497
The memes, lad.
There's usually a golden hour for each week.
>>
>>68769553
Yeah but it's not impossible
>>
>>68769289
I never undstood why shows jump from plotline to plotline in each episode. The few episodes I really like are the ones they stick with a single plotline.
>>
>>68769952
>I think what they are doing is realising that they have written themselves into a corner.

GRRM wrote himself into a corner. Danny is queen, now what? Well, GRRM's now what, full of political intrigue that would bore Washington officials, kinda sucked. Jon is Lord Commander, now what? GRRM's now what, full of drawn out discussions about food shortage, kinda sucked. Tyrion's on the run, now what? GRRM's now what really fucking sucked.

GRRM actively procrastinates moving his plots forward in books 4 and 5.
>>
>>68769205
welcome to the Walking Dead's world GoT
>>
>>68769497
Because its based off of a book series I really enjoy and feel attached to, the show has ruined some of the plotlines for me but because of the grand scale of the series not everything is ruined and I still get a little bit out of each episode. Theon had some development last episode for example and I enjoyed the conflict between Alliser Thorne and Davos. Its just that for every thing I like now I seem to get two other things I don't. And that really takes me out of the show and makes me quite sad. I long for the days of Season 2 and 3 where week in week out I would be completely engrossed in every episode.
>>
>>68769754
>>68770141

I agree. The showwriters/director's incompetence has become increasingly apparent as the show has deviated from the books. It's just awful now. My gripe was that even the shittiest shows have some sort of payoff of structure to them.

This seems like an incoherent babble that doesn't know where its going. In the first few seasons it felt as if there was a strong plot (stannis, robert, ned, robb stark). They all had concrete motivations and directions and their stories seemed to be progressing.

Of late it seems like each character is just doing their thing, stagnating, existing and acting in response to contrived situations. They all seem bland and generic and hardly show any impetus to act the way their character would. The dialogue is so tired and so are the stories.
>>
My problem is that it seems so simplified now. I had to watch the first season 3 times to completely understand what's going on, but now it's all spelled out for the viewer, even a 12 year old would be able to follow.
>>
>>68769497
Shitting on DnD with you guys is the only time I can forget that I'm an utter failure in every aspect of my life.

I don't have to think about the career that fell apart, the family that abandoned me just afterwards or the fact that everyone who hears my name and half of those who see my face visibly recoil. I can smile when we make jokes about beetles or sneks. I feel companionship when we mourn Stannis.

For those 52 minutes a week, surrounded by you fuckwads and watching a mediocre tv show, I can feel something that, if not true happiness, is something close to it.

I won't tell you who I am so don't ask.
>>
>>68770360

True, he's also either unbelievablylazy or just lost interest in the story. Lazy is a good guess considering his girth and him taking 20 years to finish a series. Lost interest is also a good bet since he has so much interest in other projects.
>>
>>68769497
It started great and people love the style of the show and the characters.
It's like weebs who watch shit anime just because it's anime.
>>
>>68770407
I'm still baffled that they managed hardhome, and that most of the wall parts seem alright, barring a certain few details.
Is there a completely different production/Quality control team there to eliminate most of their fuck ups?
>>
>>68769497
I watch it because I like to drink and hang out with friends on sundays
>>
>>68770483

Gendry? How'd you make it to shore!?!?
>>
>>68770497
My guess is he was struggling to come up with a satisfying way to move those characters forward after ASoS, and the reason they weren't included in AFFC. However, come ADWD I think he gave up.
>>
>>68770483
It's ok Jared.
>>
>>68770360
I agree with you. GRRMs problem is that he doesnt know when to say stop. He just keeps adding more.

Remember that GRRM originally planned for the book to be a trilogy because he was ripping off LOTR I guess. But he refused to cut it back and ended up with a stupid amount of characters and plotlines and we're now on Book 6 that will never be released because he's like a gardener that has only ever watered his garden but never bought weedkiller.
>>
>>68769205
Television, the 'superior' format.

And people say films are too short to build proper narratives.
>>
>>68770558
They have different directors for each episode, so the quality and tone is a rollercoaster
>>
>introduce Dorne and Dorne characters
>oh shit what are we doing lol
>kill them off instantly and pretend nothing happened
>>
Yes.

This is a common feature of shows based on ongoing books / animus, etc.

Basically, once you catch up to the plot (shows cover a lot more ground than serialised comics, and are made faster than novels), you're totally fucked, as then you either cancel it for a while, or resort to OC Donut Steel to keep the money rolling in.

It's the reason for the glacial pace of TWD recently, they're stalling the inevitable as long as possible
>>
>>68770558
Hardhome was contrived though. DnD are competent directors at least, you can give them that. Why do you think they shoehorn over the top big budget action sequences into the climax episode of the last two seasons instead of something satisfying to the story?
>>
>>68770681
I just assume that there's a local team for the Wall and beyond segments, because their quality is so consistently higher than everything else, even considering the wild ride the changing staff cause.
>>
>>68770701
I think we're really in an era that is going to be cited hundred of years for now as a masterclass on what not to do when adapting to the screen. Its clear now that GoT is on a downward trajectory. I am very sure that the final season will be deeply unsatisfying in a lot of ways and this is likely to happen to TWD as well. tl;dr don't adapt stories from other mediums to television before they have been completed.
>>
>>68770839
I don't know, Game of Thrones still wouldn't even have been started then. We'll all be old as fuck by the time book 7 comes out, if ever.

GRRM probably promised that it would be finished.
>>
>>68770839
GRRM already told the show's producers the ending and a draft outline of the future books so they're not totally sailing blind. I'd say it's more of a case of HBO deliberately dragging things out as long as possible.
>>
>>68770839

>don't adapt stories from other mediums to television before they have been completed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Can we fucking stop pretending as if this is bad because the books have yet to be written? D&D deviated from the books by themselves, and they always have Martin to call up and ask what's next - and he's probably obligated to tell them.

This isn't like dealing with some dead fucking author or some neckbeard mangaka that has no idea what to do with the story.

Martin KNOWS how this story is going to fuckign end. D&D KNOW and have KNOWN since the show's pre-production.

And let's be fucking real for a moment here. A writer is one man. ONE man. Which is why the majority of books, actually, tend to suck fucking dick. Because only one person was responsible, and if his editor was shit too, well too bad, the book is a disaster.
If a room of - supposedly talented and professional - authors can't figure out how to continue a story, especially when there's so much content and feedback online, then you're dealing with a team of mouthdrooling retards.
>>
It's a shame, because D&D's OC from season 1 was acctually great. The scenes between Robert and Cersei were really good. But most of season 5 was trash. Did they start to think too much of themselves or did they struggle once it was more than a 3 minte scene per episode?
>>
>>68770839
It's a forgivable mistake, honestly.

At the time it was first adapted, it seemed perfectly reasonable that Martin would get at least one book out before they hit the barrier, and be sufficiently on his way to writing the next before they hit uncharted territory.
>>
>>68771042
>Can we fucking stop pretending as if this is bad because the books have yet to be written?

Yeah we can focus on the poor writing
>>
>>68771427
I forgive them for that. GRRM has taken way too long and if you ask me I think he's out of his depth. What is hard to forgive is how extremely bad they are at filling in the blanks because that is ultimately where the real problems are.
>>
>>68771482
>>68771427

>implying they didn't change shit up long before they hit "uncharted territory"

>cutting out characters like coldhands because it would be unacceptable to normies somehow
>jaime's arc gone
>bad pussy
>killing barristan
>now killing doran
>taking tysha away from tyrion and turning him into a little bitch

J U S T

Where do whores go?
>>
>>68771620
>taking tysha away from tyrion and turning him into a little bitch
This is the change thats made me maddest. They even fucking referenced her in the first fucking season. And removing her completely changed Tyrion/Jamie's relationship when they split up at the end of S5.

They could have done fit her in if they hadn't decided to make fun of a critic with the beetlles scene. Fucking children couldn't even let criticism go without mocking the critic.
>>
File: 14533856652402.gif (206 KB, 250x219) Image search: [Google]
14533856652402.gif
206 KB, 250x219
>>68771709

>tfw jaime's confession and the way it broke tyrion was my favorite part of the books
>i waited like 6 years (including the blog days) to witness it
>they botched it all and i got some dumb beetles scene

And it defined his entire personality in so many ways. He was stuck on that event since it happened and the only real way for his arc to end is for him to accept it.

I can't even tell what Tyrion's arc in the show is.
>>
>>68771818
This is what really doesnt make sense to me. With the amount of filler bullshit they put into each season (at an increasing rate) how can they use the excuse that they just didn't have enough time to put in things like Tysha? Or to actually do some development of the dornish and the ironborn.
>>
>>68772025

I'm guessing their reasoning was that normies wouldn't remember her or whatever.

Keep in mind, these are the same retards that thought having Asha as a name when there was already an Osha was too much for people to remember.

D&D are fucking cancerous.
>>
>>68771367
>But most of season 5 was trash.

And season 6 is even worse.
>>
>>68772068
They arent particularly wrong. My dad still refers to Dany as 'The dragon queen'
>>
>>68769205
congrats you just realized that this show is shit.

took you long enough.
>>
>>68770407
Even Arya was interesting in the first two seasons.
>>
>>68772246
I've observed the decline in quality for quite some time now. I still hung around because I don't like unresolved stories and that's the only thing that brings me back. Its just that the show's writing has gotten terrible to a point that it has become frustrating and annoying. One one hand I want to know how the characters act and proceed and on the other they've been fucked up so hard and the show has so obviously gone to shit.

>>68772319
Yeah, she had some sort of personality/character that manifested itself in the situations she was put in. But it's just the same old tired act now with no progression in her character or story. 6 seasons and she's just been wandering as a "muh snarky" child character. Mundane things happen to her and she reacts with anger or fear.
>>
>>68769205
>6 seasons
>still hasn't gotten anywhere

supposedly the world is ending, but not really.
>>
>>68772416
>One one hand I want to know how the characters proceed and on the other they've been fucked up so hard and the show has so obviously gone to shit
same 2bh famiglia, when will gurm free us from this purgatory by writing more books so we can drop the show entirely?
>>
Winter has been coming for an awfully long time. Its gotten to the point where its snowing a bit and winter is apparently almost here but now nobody even talks about winter coming anymore. Yet another forgotten plot point.
>>
File: photo_2016-02-09_23-14-39.jpg (32 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-02-09_23-14-39.jpg
32 KB, 640x640
>>68772441

>it's not even snowing yet in the show
>>
>>68770483
>that everyone who hears my name and half of those who see my face visibly recoil
You should have read the source material before accepting the role of Joffrey, Jack.
You have only yourself to blame.
>>
What could S6 do to save the show?

I just want to see the Sand Sneks getting violently BTFO for the first time.
Maybe they get overconfident and go after Cercei, leading to Clegane related head disorder. Or maybe the nobles of Dorne just laugh at their attempts to take over and just assert themselves.
>>
there's just too much going on. starting at season four or so each episode really needed to be two hours long
>>
Is it just me or is there alot of time distortion?
>>
So are there any long-running tv series that has been consistent and not had any major plot holes?
>>
>Tywin is dead
>Stannis is dead
>Joffrey is dead
>Ned and Robert are long dead

The show is dead.
>>
>>68773549

It's you. You're using your brain too much for this show. This show is catered towards people who just turn their brain off. So breathe in some fumes, bash your head against the wall, get drunk or whatever works. This isn't the same show from the first couple of seasons anymore.

Basically, turn your brain off lmao.
>>
File: theshining.jpg (87 KB, 574x323) Image search: [Google]
theshining.jpg
87 KB, 574x323
>>68773645
>Ned and robert are long dead
Holy shit. Thinking about ned and robert shows the stark contrast between the quality of characters in season 1 and now.

Both of them were fleshed out and acted so well and the dialogue between them was great. They acted their part and talked their part and the chemistry between two old friends and the tension between them as king and hand was minor but interesting. I used to care about them and their dynamic. And that was just season 1.

There are so many characters now that I just don't give a shit about anymore (despite being long running characters for 6 seasons): dany and arya for example. Ellaria, dany, arya and so many others seem just really shallow and uninteresting which is odd considering that we've known them for much longer. Maybe its the acting and their plot.

I didn't give 2 shits about arya getting beaten up and then the other girl just leaving and then the show saying "that's all you get now". I didn't give 2 shits about danaerys and kind of hope that she just gets raped and killed and is over with. I'd rather see tyrion deal with the harpy. but even there, the show is "see this burning fleet. well that's all you get now."

in contrast season 1 felt that it had more weight and was a bit heavy with plot and suspense. this is just dull.
>>
>>68774053
I think Davos and the Night's Watchmen are the only people I care about that have lasted throughout the series.

The rest are either derailed or have such plot armour that there's no reason to care.
>>
File: anger.jpg (207 KB, 692x960) Image search: [Google]
anger.jpg
207 KB, 692x960
>>68774053
>tyrion and varys talk for a bit, see a burning fleet, cut. that's all for now moving on.
>onion knight and some brothers discuss something for a while and get a deadline. that's all for now
>bolton and ramsay have a small chat. that's all for now. mobing on.
>show cercei and jaime have a small sad chat. that's all for now moving on.
>jorah and daario have a small chat on seeing something. that's all for now. moving on.
>dothraki lord tells danaerys that she has to go somewhere. that's all for now moving on.
>girl beats and taunts arya for a while. moving on.
>redwoman is actually old. end episode.

great direction and editing. very satisfying to watch. not like i actually give a shit about the story or anything.
I Just came to watch people react and shit lol!!1!
>>
>>68774403
The Arya stuff is particularly egregious.
She's done absolutely fuck all as a character for 2 seasons, and fuck all of consequences for 4
>>
>>68774249
plot armor?
but anon!
ANYONE CAN DIE!! :^)
>>
>>68770483
Come on George, you didnt do so bad, the first 3 books are still among my all time favorites.
>>
>>68774403
The High Sparrow scene was so boring and pointless that no one seems to remember it happened whenever I read these greentext recaps.
I feel like they tried to cover too many places at once. Basically just one big long "Remember this person, showfags? Eh? Ehhh? Remember?" with no real pacing, the occasional loud noise and character getting stabbed to prevent viewers from dozing off. It was over before any real action even started.
>>
>>68774997
oh fuck totally forgot about that high sparrow scene lol. what a waste of screentime. out of place and serving no purpose. just a quick jump to remind people that this is also a story they want to move forward inch by inch.

> Basically just one big long "Remember this person, showfags? Eh? Ehhh? Remember?" with no real pacing, the occasional loud noise and character getting stabbed to prevent viewers from dozing off. It was over before any real action even started.
yeah pretty much.
>>
Does anybody have that picture that compares Jamie's arc in the books to the show? Contains a line with something to the effect of "If Jaime ever wants to fuck his Sister again"
>>
>>68774958
Im going out on limb here and guess that you are projecting your personal frustrations. I dont even understand what you are trying to point out, not to mention that the personas and core characters are more or less accurately pulled from books.
>>
>>68769497
Habit, I guess. But this season I didn't even know the start date until I started seeing threads on 4chan and realized it might be on.
>>
>>68769497

>IS it because it started off well but people are too invested in the story that they're willing to put up with bad direction/acting to just know what happens next?

definitely the case for me. I think the show is shot but I'm way past the point of no return. I want to see what ulitmate point or lack thereof that Fatty and D&D has in store for us. It will only cost me 20 hours of my life to find out and I will do so.
>>
File: MgT3fLc.jpg (254 KB, 550x791) Image search: [Google]
MgT3fLc.jpg
254 KB, 550x791
>>68769497
I watch Game of Thrones because I invested so much time in it already with my girlfriend who absolutely loves the show and I love the dynamic we have while we do.

Seeing her get all excited while we launch a new episode is worth it for me, she just gives me a playful smack when I shit on Game of Thrones or pretend I fell asleep when Dany enters the screen doing absolutely nothing at all.

We also have very good discussions about the show and she makes fair points why it isn't as bad as I make it out to be sometimes.

We also put bets on who dies next or if certain characters are dead to begin with, loser has to walk her dog.

We also play the Game of Thrones drinking game with some of my more expensive whiskey that was going to be collecting dust otherwise anyway, whenever someone quips we drink.

I never would watch this show without her though, it's clearly hurting under al of the split storylines, horrible acting and own theme.
>>
>>68775467
shit*
>>
File: fuckingnormies.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
fuckingnormies.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
>>68775479
>gf

FUCKING NORMIE GET THE FUCK OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>68772207
this
when i talk to people and mention dany, they go "who" and i have to say khaleesi or the blonde queen bitch
>>
>>68769205

GOT is the DBZ of US television. Entertaining story, unbelievable amount of mind numbing filler.
>>
>>68769205
You wanna talk about arya? Really? The most irrelevant character in the series?
Out of all awesome plotlines they fucked up?
>>
>>68769205
>Do the directors of game of thrones deliberately "slow down" their show?
Are you fucking retarded? They just skipped like 400 pages of Dorne shit to get to Doran getting assassinated.
>>
>>68776104

>You wanna talk about Bran?

ftfy
>>
>>68775774
>It's "An anon has a gf" episode
>>
File: 1450581519444.jpg (245 KB, 947x1205) Image search: [Google]
1450581519444.jpg
245 KB, 947x1205
>>68776161
If its any help, both me and my girlfriend are autistic as fuck.
>>
File: galaxy quest hey alright.gif (930 KB, 200x133) Image search: [Google]
galaxy quest hey alright.gif
930 KB, 200x133
>>68776161
>>68775774
It's an "anons don't have gfs and I do" episode
>>
File: unnamed (1).png (110 KB, 354x363) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).png
110 KB, 354x363
>>68776214

>>68776207
Idk at least u have a qt autistic grill by ur autistic side
>>
File: 1448427045464.png (201 KB, 331x378) Image search: [Google]
1448427045464.png
201 KB, 331x378
>>68775479
>>68775774
>>68776161
>>68776214
I wish people with girlfriends would leave this site already. You already have tumblr for your normie lifes, leave us alone.
>>
>>68776161

>wanting a gf

I guess you won't believe me until you've had a few, but it's not that interesting nor a particularly wise investment.

But if you do get a girlfriend go for Muslims, they're good earners and you can continue being a NEET.
>>
>>68769205
Most tv is written to fit 10-13 50 minute episodes, not using 10-13 50 minute episodes to tell their story. Every show is padded and uses filler to an extent, but the great ones (Sopranos, Mad Men) have large ensemble casts to flesh out or have episodic plots to use for a single episode that explore new themes and scenarios. Shit like GoT, The Knick, Boardwalk Empire seem to just draaaaag the story out to fit timeslots, very slowly progressing stories that really don't need to be as long as they are
>>
>>68770839
HBO can't finish a series for shit, they really are overrated as fuck.

They just have high production values and tits.
>>
>>68769205
they should realize that blind kid karate training plot is a little to late to the party.

season six is no place for such shitty plots.
>>
>>68776321
This.
>>
>>68776366
>It's a "I have to read the Qur'an and stop eating bacon when I meet my Muslim gf's parents" episode.
>>
>>68776402

Sopranos and SFU were both consistent and had great finales.
>>
>>68771042
>and they always have Martin to call up and ask what's next - and he's probably obligated to tell them.
You are wrong here.
GURM stated he Has no contact with them since I think third season.
They were kinda close during pre production that took four years before the premiere.
But that's it, they have never called GURM for plot advice or anything since the last episode he wrote.
I guess it was because GURM criticized them, as veiled and respectful as he could, but still d&d gave him an icy treatment.
>>
>>68769497
As with all shows that go on too long, GoT eventually became a soap opera. The only edge it has over Eastenders or 90210 is that sometimes one of the characters dies or you get to see some titties. Other than that it's all the same crap. A rotation of interchangeable characters fucking each other over and ruining their own personal relationships, only to be given another character to enter a relationship with next week (so that they can fuck them over and ruin it)

TV is a business, and the soap opera formula is what keeps the majority of TV viewers (women, boomers) coming back for more. It even happened to Adventure Time and that was a wacky cartoon for kids
>>
>>68776465
>>68776419
>>68776366
>>68776321
>>68776301
>>68776214
>>68776207
>>68776161
>>68775774

oh look. the shitposters have arrived.
>>
>>68776501
what did GURM say in his criticism?
>>
File: 1434739161438.jpg (81 KB, 357x834) Image search: [Google]
1434739161438.jpg
81 KB, 357x834
>>68770404
This exactly. Thanks for putting my thoughts into words.
>>
>>68776468
2 out of 50 ain't bad I guess.
>>
File: 1358726686606.jpg (42 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1358726686606.jpg
42 KB, 200x200
>>68769205
yes to everything you just said. i was hoping it would start with a bang but instead we got more of the snoozfest we did in last season.
>>
>>68776561

I think he means he criticized them behind closed doors.
>>
>>68776161
>>68775774
Reminder that ironic shitposting is still shitposting
>>
>>68776561
I vaguely remember reading a blog post of his where he said that he would write his books and d&d would write their show, but it was a while ago
>>
>>68776561
You know it was all thinly veiled when he said d&d were killing too much characters, and how Talisa was not his doing nor suggestion, and edmure being cucked, and Blackfish being an ass. It was years ago. The media Has even stopped interviewing gurm, mate. The jews have isolated him.
>>
File: 1432248855076.png (619 KB, 1181x853) Image search: [Google]
1432248855076.png
619 KB, 1181x853
>>68775140
>>
File: 555 come on now.jpg (9 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
555 come on now.jpg
9 KB, 240x200
>>68776601
>Military coup in Dorne with Prince and heir being assassinated
>Reveal that the Red Witch is an old naked grandma
>Dany's ships get torched
snoozfest

Maybe pretending to be a GOT fan isn't for you.
>>
>>68776725
More like this
>>
File: cPBqHwF.jpg (113 KB, 931x839) Image search: [Google]
cPBqHwF.jpg
113 KB, 931x839
>>68776784
I fucking loved this show S1 - 4, but that last episode was fucking trash. It was just pure shit through and through.

>>68776798
>>
File: 1432251174523.png (476 KB, 1546x447) Image search: [Google]
1432251174523.png
476 KB, 1546x447
>>68776798
>>
>>68776784

Sure, people died and things were revealed and shit was set on fire. But the entire point was that this stuff was supposed to be exciting. But it just came across as dull and boring.

They show a few seconds of the fleet burning, then a one liner and jump to a different story.
The "military coup" was more like a shitty murder which evoked no sense of excitement. The red witch scene was overdone and long and more like a "reaction shot".

>TODAY ON GAME OF THRONES, WATCH THE RED WITCH FEEL SAD!!!1!
>TODAY ON GAME OF THRONES WATCH TYRION REACT TO A BURNING FLEET WITH A ONE LINER! wOWWWOW1!!
>>
File: 1346205821399.jpg (56 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1346205821399.jpg
56 KB, 600x450
>>68776784
>military coupe
watching that bitch kill two people without any hesitation was a cheap betrayal we all saw coming from far away. stop trying to make the scene sound more exciting because it wasnt at all.
>hot red slut witch iz actually old
literally not exciting in anyway
>danny shit in general
her entire storyline has been a boring ass snooze fest after season one. every minute her story is on screen is suffering.
>>
>>68769205
I didn't really care as I binged season 1–5.

But yeah, of course they are delaying plot development, GoT is incredibly successful, so there's a lot of good reasons (money) to do that. If they can weave an additional season out of the material, they will do that as that will generate millions.
>>
The latest two books suffered from the same shit. The books and show would be better if they cut down the fluff material. Seems lile a common occrence in epic fantasy. They balloon up and the author looses his way as it just becomes more epic with a bigger scope with lots of characters. The story becomes weighted down.
>>
>>68776936
this.
>>
>>68776936
>>68776964

also this.
>>
File: 1433709885786.jpg (593 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1433709885786.jpg
593 KB, 1200x900
>>68776798
>>68776798
>>
>check /v/
>start to hate video games
>check /pol/
>gain eternal depression cause redpill
>decide to check /tv/ about the latest episode discussion
>about to hate GoT as well
at this rate i will never enjoy anything
>>
>>68771007
I think they got events, bullet points and stuff but are fucking around with it as they please. For instance: Shireen probably gets burned, but it's not Stannis that okays it. Melly convinces Selsye to do it in an attempt to ressurect Stannis (Stannis dying is another bullet point) but that ends up resurrecting Jon instead - him being the real Azor Ahai.
>>
>>68777102
you should take a break from this place
>>
>>68769497

The same reason with any show you invested in for many seasons even when the show sucks: to see how it ends
>>
How much screentime have Bran and those kids even had for the entire show?

Like enough for 2 episodes?
>>
>>68777102
>be a kid
>love the prequels to death
>keep watching them over and over believing RoTS is the best episode
>go on the internet
>read all the hate films get
>can never fully enjoy them again
I feel what you mean anon
>>
File: 1434633926713.png (1 MB, 1348x1348) Image search: [Google]
1434633926713.png
1 MB, 1348x1348
>>68776798
>>
File: nice meme.webm (306 KB, 420x300) Image search: [Google]
nice meme.webm
306 KB, 420x300
>>68776964
>>68776936
>>68776861
Again. Maybe pretending to be a fan of GOT isn't for you. Retards have been coming on /tv/ whining about how BORING and NOT EXCITING things were for years. It's been the constant shitpost here. If things aren't Red Wedding enough ITS BORING. If things are Red Wedding-esque ITS BORING AND THEY'RE TRYING TOO HARD.

DAE HATE THE DANY STORYLINE?! THAT'S A FUN MEME. LET'S ALL KEEP SAYING HOW MUCH WE HATE THE DANY STORY STORYLINE. DANY STORYLINE IS SOOOO BORING. SNOOZEFEST FOR DAYS.

If you retards didn't likely marathon the shit last year you'd have been bitching 5 years ago about how BORING AND SLOW IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN.
>>
>>68774403
>>68774997
Not to be that guy but it is the first episode of the season, so they just show what everyone is up to so far. I'm sure other episodes will have more focus on individual characters instead of on everyone.
>>
>>68777102
>check /b
>become a faggot
>>
File: 1434664726985.jpg (79 KB, 599x448) Image search: [Google]
1434664726985.jpg
79 KB, 599x448
>>68776798
>>68776798
>>
>>68777304
I'm the one who wrote :>>68776936.
I'm not pretending to be a fan of GOT. I don't like it any more and it'd be embarrassing to admit that I watch game of thrones to anyone in real life.

we just want a decent pot/story. we don't want shitty melodrama, theatricals that is poorly written and directed.

also, stop baiting.
>>
The show has like 5-6 "main" characters, so of course its going to go slow when you have so many stories to move forward at once
>>
File: 1357093691813.jpg (6 KB, 223x230) Image search: [Google]
1357093691813.jpg
6 KB, 223x230
>>68777304
season one was great through and through. every season since then has been declining in quality. with this last season aside from very few moments being complete trash and this last episode being complete trash.

>durr if you dont like the shitty new seasons u arnt a tru fan

stop posting famalam
>>
File: 1432248649769.jpg (358 KB, 1253x1161) Image search: [Google]
1432248649769.jpg
358 KB, 1253x1161
>>68776798
>>
>>68777301
These are great,
>>
so many character arcs seems like incoherent unfocused rambles now. Specially:

>Tyrion
>arya
>danaerys
>bran
>jorah
>boltons

not to mention everyone who they've just dropped. them forgetting about or deliberately dropping the red brotherhood was criminal and they got away with it.

the entire show is just an unfocused ramble with shitty characters that don't seem interesting.
>>
>>68770483
You aren't THAT ugly Maisie, i'd still fuck you.
>>
File: 1461621892988.jpg (80 KB, 599x840) Image search: [Google]
1461621892988.jpg
80 KB, 599x840
>>68777304
Dude fuck off. I fucking loved this show, it was honestly one of my favourite things, couldn't wait for each episode and enjoyed each one, rewatched it a lot of times. The reason I get so annoyed by how shit it's becoming is because I feel so passionately about it, it could've been a fucking great series but now it's going down the shitter.

Fuck off to some other site if you want people to circle jerk about how good it is you normie fuck.
>>
>>68777220
Will it end though?

They'll start milking it until it becomes as big as Star Wars with all the merch. It will just turn into a medieval soap opera going on forever
>>
>>68777587
>season one was great through and through. every season since then has been declining in quality
No they haven't. Season 3 was GOAT, dipshit.

And when did you watch Season 1? 2014? People complained about how S1 was slow and boring until s1ep9. People complained about how boring season 2 was until s2ep9. People complained about how boring S3 was until s3ep9.
>durr if you dont like the shitty new seasons u arnt a tru fan
It's not that u arnt a tru fan. It's that you're fucking unoriginal with your weak criticisms. /got/ has been taken over by dipshits trying to shitpost just to shitpost.
>durr nothing happened in that premiere episode where more things happened than any other season's premiere episode
>well a lot did happened but i didn't like it

>>68778194
>The reason I get so annoyed by how shit it's becoming is because I feel so passionately about it, it could've been a fucking great series but now it's going down the shitter.
When did you start shitposting? When did you find /got/? I'm not saying 5 and 6 were or are going to be as good as 1-4, but acting like IT'S ALL OVER because Dorne was shit just makes you look like a whiny cunt.

>Fuck off to some other site if you want people to circle jerk about how good it is you normie fuck.
You. I was here before /got/ turned into a bunch of normie faggots complaining about the show to complain. I've read the books a few times. I've studied WOIAF. My expectations for season 5 were just about met. I'm hype as fuck that they killed off fucking Doran. He is one of the biggest wet towel characters in the fucking books.

Season 5 and s6ep1 were far from perfect, but the criticisms here are fucking retarded. OMG how did the sneks teleport to KL because we didn't see the month of travel time it takes to get there! OMG the show is shoving all this MUH FEMINISM down my throat by adapting the Dorne storyline as exactly what Dorne is. It's feminism: the kingdom.
>>
>>68778577
Yeah except I'm not those autists complaining about feminism cause I don't give a shit.

The main problem I have with how the show is going is what a lot of other people are saying, it feels weird, like it's not the same show anymore, probably because d&d are making their own shit up as they go. There are hardly any interesting characters anymore, the dorne plot was fucking retarded and they keep fucking up already established plots. I didn't really expect S5-6 to be as good either, I already knew when S4 ended the golden days of the show were over, but it's far worse than that imo. There's way more wrong with it than just the dorne plot like you're trying to make it out to be. I loved the show, I'm sure you do as well, but I wanted it to be great and it's not, so I'm annoyed about it out of my love for it.
>>
>>68779037
> it feels weird, like it's not the same show anymore
Exactly. It's perfectly adapting the feel of the books.
>probably because d&d are making their own shit up as they go
Other than s5 Dorne it's still been pretty together. Not that much different in terms of the changes they make to condense shit. Turning Sansa into "Arya" last season didn't work that well, because the amount of torture that "Arya" endured basically destroyed her psyche. But I get why they felt the need to do that instead of trying to write Jeyne Poole back into the story and trying to make the audience give a shit about that character who was an extra in S1.
>There are hardly any interesting characters anymore,
Subjective.
>and they keep fucking up already established plots.
Like what?
>but it's far worse than that imo
Rose colored hindsight. Try leaving this incestuous hivemind for a while.
>I loved the show, I'm sure you do as well, but I wanted it to be great and it's not, so I'm annoyed about it out of my love for it.
You're getting the authentic book reading experience.
>>
File: 1451845554863.jpg (47 KB, 439x452) Image search: [Google]
1451845554863.jpg
47 KB, 439x452
>>68778577

>implying dorne is the only bad thing about the show now
>implying not everything has been awful since day one
>implying seasons 1-3 weren't slow as shit, a valid criticism
>implying this show is even 1/100 as good as the books

The worst thing is, I've been following it all crumbling down since winteriscoming blog days. Every terrible decision, from the casting of people like Kit, to the choice of Ramin as a composer, to adding stupid shit like the whore in there. The only thing they did outstandingly well have been the outfits, which look spiffy as fuck.

But yeah, I wanted to barf my guts out from the very first night episode one aired. I still remember that fucking pants-on-head retarded and generic uppity music that played when Robert arrived at Winterfell, like I was watching fucking Hercules or Merlin or something.

>george shilled this show every opportunity he got too, and continues to do so

Please, father, NOOO!!!
>>
>>68779351
Fair enough, makes sense I guess. I do sometimes think I'm being overly negative and this place reinforces that, so I get what you're saying, but I still feel like they ruined it in a lot of ways that I can't be bothered to list. No amount of positive thinking or denial will change that.
>>
>>68779404
>Every terrible decision, from the casting of people like Kit, to the choice of Ramin as a composer, to adding stupid shit like the whore in there.
So you're just a professional shitpostsman.
> The only thing they did outstandingly well have been the outfits, which look spiffy as fuck.
k
>But yeah, I wanted to barf my guts out from the very first night episode one aired.
Then quit acting like it's suddenly worse NOW if you had stomach issues from the fucking pilot. The show is what it is. It's always been a series of compromises to adapt GRRM's sprawling autism.
>>
>>68781163

You can't honestly say that it isn't much worse now than it was at first though.

Some things have improved considerably over time (the music especially, as well as the general atmosphere in some locations), but the way they cut/rewrote/added to the source material makes zero fucking sense.

I have to wonder why Dorne was in the show at all at this point. I really do. It always felt like a red herring in the books (muh death note tier mastermind), and considering Aegon isn't even in the show to bring about some alliance or whatever, I don't understand what conceivable purpose Dorne will serve other than filler.

In retrospect, they should've just focused s4 (or whatever season the Viper was) on Dorne entirely, and settle the thing with Doran then as well. Or maybe they had plans with Dorne and thought the fan backlash was too much and they just wanted a quick fix? It's truly impossible to know what these idiots are thinking.
>>
I dont care about anythying except Jons faith
>>
>>68781657
>You can't honestly say that it isn't much worse now than it was at first though.
I'm not. To me it's always been about the same schlocky chamber drama tits and dragons. My whole point is lets quit pretending it's THAT much worse than it was before.
>Or maybe they had plans with Dorne and thought the fan backlash was too much and they just wanted a quick fix?
I've felt relatively confident that the Dorne storyline has always been heading toward Doran being assassinated. Him being alive was the only thing keeping Dorne from being interesting. I don't think that this was a "quick fix" in response to last season's criticism, I think it's their attempt at a quick fix to sort the endless, rambling Dorne story that GRRM got tangled up in.
>It's truly impossible to know what these idiots are thinking.
I don't think it's that hard.
>>
File: Tommen_sketch.jpg (27 KB, 280x232) Image search: [Google]
Tommen_sketch.jpg
27 KB, 280x232
>Tommen will remain King of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men and Protector of the Realm
That's the bittersweet ending George is talking about. Cersei's going to protect that smile and subvert prophecy, you'll see ;_;
>>
>>68781820
Jon dies at the beginning of the story, lad. I don't know what you're waiting for. That's his fate.
>>
>>68782959
wat?
>>
>>68769497
The first three seasons had us under the impression that we were on a quest to avenge Ned , see Dhanerys get her throne back, and find out wtf is going to happen in winter.

George decided shock value was more important that seeing ned avenged. Most people are watching to see some kind of closure that I'm not sure is actually going to come.
>>
>>68783019
Oh, his faith? He worships the seven like all the other Andals.
>>
>>68770141
this desu baka senpai. DnD are just doing what Jews do best which is superficial 'the catholic church is evil and gays are actually awesome and great' shilling.

Nothing they have changed to the story has improved it in any way.
>>
>>68783110
wdumbt?
>>68782959
>>
>>68783061
It was never about the audience seeing Ned avenged m8.
> Most people are watching to see some kind of closure that I'm not sure is actually going to come.
We're heading to a very well telegraphed ending. It's like 7000 pages. Seriously be less of a know-nothing.
>>
>>68783135
The corpse is King's Landing, the old man, that's Jon. He dies before the events of the series. That's why Robert comes to get Eddard.
>>
File: 1461103454361.jpg (60 KB, 514x540) Image search: [Google]
1461103454361.jpg
60 KB, 514x540
>>68783267
>>
>>68770378
The biggest difference between GoT and TWD is that the things that happen in each episode are related to each other. Ask a TWD fan what else happened in the episode Gareth dies, they'll be able to tell you, because there's one major story strand and everyone is interacting. I have no idea what happened to Arya or Sansa or Stannis or Cersei in the episode where Selmy died because each episode is a series of 5-10 minute vignettes that don't have anything to do with anything happening anywhere else.
>>
>>68783244
I assume its about the Rhlor and some ice god fighting it out but the audience normies thought it was about ned stark.
>>
>>68778577

>feminism: the kingdom.

Fuckin stupid cunt, maybe you should of spent the time doing actual studying you fucking retard
>>
File: XJxeh1.gif (425 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
XJxeh1.gif
425 KB, 320x180
>>68783831
>>
Reminder that Walder gave the Starks a gift before he killed them so guest right wasn't broken
>>
File: fucking wot.gif (3 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
fucking wot.gif
3 MB, 300x200
>>68783831
>maybe you should of spent the time doing actual studying
Actual studying what? Dorne? It's a feminist kingdom. Women are literally equal. They inherit on equal ground as men. Bastards aren't shameful, Paramours aren't shameful, sexuality is fluid. Dorne was founded by a fucking woman.

>you fucking retard
kek. You're cute
>>
>>68783941
Reminder that Robb never swore any oaths so he had no reason to kill him
>>
>>68783941
>>68783941
That's not how guest right works. He explicitly broke guest right when gave them food and drink before they even entered the castle. Once you've given them food and drink they are protected under Guest Right. You have invited them into your house as a guest.

Seriously read a book, fag.
>>
>>68784384
which book?
>>
>>68769205
it's cuz they're trying to slow down the show for the books to catch up
>>
>>68784384
You read the book, fag. The reason why the Freys in White Harbour lose their guest right is because Manderly gives them gifts. Walder gave them gifts, too.
>>
File: autist ahai.jpg (49 KB, 329x352) Image search: [Google]
autist ahai.jpg
49 KB, 329x352
>>68784450
Not how guest right works. You signify the end of guest right by giving them a travel or food related gift as they are leaving,

And the Freys WERE EXPLICITLY FUCKING KILLED AFTER THEY LEFT. THAT WAS THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT. HE SENT THEM ON THEIR WAY AND THEN WHOOPSIE GUESS THEY GOT AMBUSHED IN THE WOODS HERE HAVE SOME FUCKING PIE YOU CUNT.

FUCKING GODDAMN RETARDS ON THIS FUCKING BOARD.
>>
>>68784607
Woah, if it isn't a genuine Starkfag. "The Wall" too cold for you, eh lad? Are you out "ranging"?
>>
>>68784607
dude thats what he (>>68784450) said you absolutly autesticle
>>
>>68776207

sauce on the qt plox!!!
>>
File: WAUTIR FREY.jpg (203 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
WAUTIR FREY.jpg
203 KB, 1024x576
>>68784607
THIS IS A FUCK BARATHEON HAT YOU BELLIGERENT FUCK.

IT'S NOT ABOUT THE CHARACTERS. IT'S ABOUT THE RULES. RREEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>68784769
>dude thats what he (>>68784450) said you absolutly autesticle
NO IT FUCKING ISN'T YOU'RE ALLOWED TO GIVE EACH OTHER GIFTS WITHOUT VIOLATING GUEST RIGHT.

GUEST RIGHT IS ENDED WHEN YOU GIVE SYMBOLIC GIFTS
as
they
are
leaving.

NOT WHEN THEY ARRIVE.

not when they're having a feast

AND DEFINITELY NOT IN THE MIIDDLEE OF A FUCKING WEDDING. IF YOU ARE FEEDING THEM, THEY ARE PROTECTED BY GUEST RIGHT. THEY WERE LITERALLY KILLED DURING A MEAL. IT WAS AN UNAMBIGUOUS, INARGUABLE VIOLATION OF THE SACRET GUEST RIGHT.

READ A BOOK FAGGOT.
E
A
D

A

B
O
O
K

FAGGOT
>>
File: MAUTELL.jpg (71 KB, 329x352) Image search: [Google]
MAUTELL.jpg
71 KB, 329x352
>>68784669
MEANT FOR
>>68785187
>>
>>68769205
Yes, this is something both american and japanese media do, drag stuff out for as long as possible and have series that go on for 10 fucking 'seasons' .

GoT will be on tv in one form or another for the next 20 years at least.

As it goes on all considerations of quality will be abandoned (last 2 seasons show the drastic decline in quality with hilarious thin armed 'warrior' whores in fight scenes a middleschooler could improve upon)

The plan for GoT now is to throw shit at the wall and see what sticks, then analyze the audience response and then make spin offs based on 'what the fans want'(what makes the most money).

You know what is exactly like GoT? dragonball Z. The same 'pattern of exploitation'.

Every one of you will die before they finish milking every dime out of GoT. !00 years from now GoT will have a new series with fucking space ships and robots. By that point the show will no longer be in english as that will die out after the white race has died out.
>>
>>68769497
I thought S5 was shit and moved slowly because DnD did not want to go too far past the books in one season. Last season felt like a filler season and that is what I wrote it off as. The sand sneks were horrible and they did nothing noteworthy last season (Myrcella's death was confirmed this season). The sneks are still shit, but I will just ignore them from now on if I can. Sansa's arc made no sense for her character.
>Just left sadistic husband, let me marry another one!
If they wanted Reek to grow some balls they could have done a Jeyne Pool type thing then have him save her. To be honest, I think they still will do a pool type scenario since Sansa is missing and Ramsey is desperate. Arya's scenes moved way too fucking slow. King's Landing was also slow and filled with irrational moments. Also in the book Cersei allows the Septon to restore the Faith Militant for another reason, the crown owes the faith money, than just to spite Margery and Loras. Don't even get me started on the bastardization of Stannis. Dany was boring as she has been since S2 and Tyrion's was another case of the show dragging out scenes. The best part of last season was the Wall. I always enjoyed the Wall, but I know some people hated the wall and all scenes in the North.
>>
>>68776501
Not true. They are still in contact - he's written episodes and he speaks with the actors. Maybe it's true that he's no longer involved in the creative process, but it's absolutely not true to suggest D&D are going it on their own. He's clearly stated that he sat down with them multiple times and went over, in detail, everything he has planned.
>>
>>68769372
Crash sucked dick
>>
>>68775479
That sounds really cool, actually. I watch with my Dad and we kinda do the same thing. At this point, I read the books for the story and watch with my friends and family for the laughs.
>>
>>68776708
I kind of feel bad for the guy. You just know that whatever DnD shit onto the screen will be seen as the official ending to the series, regardless of what ends up being put into the books. He's been made irrelevant to his own IP.
Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.