[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did they actually take the cuck memes and turn them into a plotline?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 51K+TX8KZpL._SX940_.jpg (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
51K+TX8KZpL._SX940_.jpg
49 KB, 500x375
Did they actually take the cuck memes and turn them into a plotline?
>>
>Last man on Earth
>there are several males and the white one is a big cuck.
>>
>>68699576
They want the /tv/ audience since they better relate to the protagonist than any other demographic in the world
>>
File: popularentertainment.jpg (65 KB, 283x882) Image search: [Google]
popularentertainment.jpg
65 KB, 283x882
>>68701833
And yet they fail so miserably.
>>
>>68700469
Last man on earth because he is the last man on earth. It's all in his head. He is still talking to basketballs and tennis balls.
>>
File: 1448944823612.jpg (14 KB, 251x222) Image search: [Google]
1448944823612.jpg
14 KB, 251x222
This show is really something else
>start watching it without knowing what I'm getting in to
>first couple episodes are good with the protagonist by himself
>this is before there are other characters to have dialogue with
>things start to feel strange when january jones' character enters the show and the protagonist starts to act like a weenie
>fast forward a few episodes and suddenly the show is animal planet with a black man is fucking his wife and all the other female characters on the show
>black guy eventually dies
>think it will go back to normal
>turn on tonights episode half way through and the protagonist is enthusiastically talking about his wife and brother fucking

How is this show a thing? It's unbelievable. I can't watch a scene without cringing. This show makes me want to find Will Forte and pee on him in public
>>
>>68703722
>read a summary after turning it off
>see this

amazing
>>
>>68699576

This series was actually good until the weird cuckolding subplot came in

It was really unnerving to watch and out of nowhere
>>
>>68703215

He has a cuck fantasy?

Also this sounds plausible
>>
the show is somehow the better end of the world show than walking dead
>>
>>68703722
Seriously, I love Will Forte and was very excited for a laid back weird ass comedy about there being only one person left on earth. The minute Kristen Schaal's character came into play I knew I could only take so much more.

Why the fuck was most of the show skipping the adventures Will had previous to him meeting other people, they could've lead more into him finding someone rather than just doing it the first episode.

On an unrelated note, it's pretty ridiculous how Kristen always plays the same character every show she's in. The only time she's even half way tolerable is when she plays Louise in Bob's burgers.
>>
It would have been better if season one had been Will Forte's character adventuring around US of A and in the season finale Kristen Schaal shows up.
>>
only the first episode was good
>>
>>68707126
this this this this this this this this this this this this
>>
>last man on earth
>4 episodes in and there's already another character
>and it's the worst fucking jewess goblin to ever exist
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.