[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why did windu bring these weak jedi instead of waiting for yoda/obi-wan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 5056963-1544227346-starw.jpg (39 KB, 708x370) Image search: [Google]
5056963-1544227346-starw.jpg
39 KB, 708x370
why did windu bring these weak jedi instead of waiting for yoda/obi-wan to arrest Sheev?
>>
Because those weak jedi were some of the most elite of the elite when it comes to jedi of that age.

Sheev was just THAT good.
>>
>>68664854
>kit fisto
>weak

wat
>>
>>68664854
For the same reason he thought arresting the most powerful politician in the galaxy on flimsy evidence was a good idea.
Windu and all other Jedi were retards.
>>
Every minute he waited was a minute that Sheev could execute Order 66.
>>
File: palpatine001-1.jpg (12 KB, 319x308) Image search: [Google]
palpatine001-1.jpg
12 KB, 319x308
Spinning > jedi
>>
All the other Jedi were off to war. Anakin was literally the only other powerful Jedi left on the planet. He ended up fucking it up anyway.
>>
>>68664854
Kit was a stone cold ass kicker man.... That said the others were fodder.
>>
>>68665085
Spinning really is a good trick.
>>
>Why does this thing happen, when this other thing could have happened?
Because it was written that way. It's up to you to judge whether the writing of something is good or bad.
>>
>>68664854
Because Windu could have taken him alone and did exactly that until Anakin fucked it up.
>>
>>68666066
Did Windu really beat Sheev, or was Sheev just pretending to lose?
>>
>>68667490
pretending, he could have stopped lighting himself at any time he wanted too.

he was literally hitting himself.
>>
>>68665540
from a certain point of view
>>
>>68664854
Is "Sheev" still canon? Do they use Sheev in the clone wars and rebels cartoons?
>>
>>68664854
hey star wars tourists
can someone upload the Half In The Meme redlettermedia pepe

I seem to have displaced mine

mods don't worry I'm not crashing this thread with no survivors
>>
>>68664913

But Mindu didn't knew that.
>>
>>68664881
He was better at fighting underwater
>>
>>68667969
I don't think it's canon anymore.
>>
>>68664854
Those guys weren't weak... Sheev was just in another leage of his own. They underestimated him. He was able to hide his power from them all this time.... They did not expect him to fight like the demon.

Like Sheev told Yoda... their arrogance blinded them.
>>
>>68667969
Sheev is from the Tarkin novel which is canon.
>>
>>68667490
Star Wars fans still debate this. That was one of the cool things about the PT is that a'lot of things are left to speculations and fan interpretation.
>>
Seeing as windu was the greatest swordsman that ever lived, he probably wasn't expecting as much resistance as he got. Remember Windu was the only Jedi in history who could channel the dark side into his swordplay without it engulfing him and turning him to the dark.
>>
>>68671841
And that's why the PT will live on in the memory and the culture of the human race. whilst TFA and it's sequels will be forgotten like dust in the wind. George knows this for a fact because he has studied mythology for so long.
>>
>>68665085
High Ground > Spinning
>>
>>68671999
Fucking Disney man... all because idiots were focus on fucking sand and Jar-Jar... we lost what could have been a legend.

I-IV baby... they will live on.
>>
>>68670411

HAHAHAHH Look at this idiot and LAUGH HAHAHAHAHAAH

As if something that WAS canon

Stupid ass nigga EITHER SOMETHING IS OR IS NOT CANON THERE AIN'T NO SWITCHING HAHAHAHAHAH
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.