[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this underrated?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Shameless.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Shameless.png
1 MB, 1280x720
it's like Malcolm in the Middle and My Name is Earl but poorer
>>
It's barely like either of those
>>
I get the whole idea behind the show
that they're all supposed to be miserable all the time

but they make the dumbest decisions and it got really old for me

the last season was horrible and I wont watch any more, they should've ended it
>>
I actually think Raising Hope is the love child of MiTM and Earl
>>
Good show up until the recent season. But what else can you expect with the Showtime curse?
>>
>>68652046
Maybe the first couple of seasons; it hasn't been so hot lately.
>>
How's the original version
>>
Managed to squeeze Goku and Bulma in there, huh?
>>
File: 1457832524379.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1457832524379.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
>>68652046
Watching this just makes me wish I was married to Rochelle desu
>>
>>68652234
Drop in quality once they write off your favorite character, which they do randomly at the end of/between seasons.

There are only 2 characters who make it through the entire show and one of them is frank.
>>
season 1 and 2 were the best they decide to make the show funnier and it went downhill, i didn't watch the latest season yet. is it still bad?
>>
Why would it matter if it's underrated? Popularity affects your enjoyment?
>>
File: emmy-rossum.png (353 KB, 346x769) Image search: [Google]
emmy-rossum.png
353 KB, 346x769
>>68652046
D R O P P E D
>>
>>68654294
shes my new jewfu, ill take care of you bb
>>
>>68654294
yay, I'd be allowed to marry her then
>>
>>68652185
Raising Hope got boring when Jimmy and his qt kinda got their lives together
but then it switched focus to Jimmy's parents who were always the best characters on the show and it became fun again
>>
>>68654294
>that giraffe neck
what the fuck
>>
>>68655285
>not finding swan necks an elegant mark of a woman's beauty
>>
>>68654294

IS THAT NECK EVEN REAL?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.