[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
True Crime stories you want to see adapted into a film
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9
File: GoldenStateKiller.jpg (67 KB, 850x640) Image search: [Google]
GoldenStateKiller.jpg
67 KB, 850x640
I want to see a movie on the Golden State Killer, also known as the east area rapist or original night stalker

>Raped 50 women
>Killed 10
>Never caught

Heres a voice mail he left one of his victims a few days after she was raped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdElYnd-xMo

I would want to see it done im a similar manner and style to Fincher's Zodiac.
>>
>>68634811
None?

How about none.

There's no benefit for society in giving these criminals and their dark deeds attention. It only encourages other fucking faggot retards to breach the boundaries of normal conduct.

True crime shouldn't be a genre at all and anyone who makes """"art"""" glorifying criminals should be either prosecuted or met with vigilante justice.

NO MORE COLUMBINES
NO MORE SANDY HOOKS
>>
File: 1457557767351.jpg (24 KB, 490x376) Image search: [Google]
1457557767351.jpg
24 KB, 490x376
so just watch Zodiac again, how is your idea in any way interesting?

Detectives going around asking victims what happenend but nobody saw the killer.
endless rape mini montages with a few murders in between, while nowhere its shown why he does what he does, other way to do it is from victim perspective and victim movies are boring af.
>>
>>68634811

Anders Brevik
>>
File: Unabomber-sketch.png (59 KB, 247x329) Image search: [Google]
Unabomber-sketch.png
59 KB, 247x329
>>68634949
b-but it makes for good entertainment desu
>>
>>68634811
The problem is a lot of the good ones didn't have an on going investigation that was tying all the victim together to one criminal. They were all just thought to be separate cases.

I would love a zodiac style thriller on the toy box killer, I can't see how it could be done and less they just invented an investigation plot. It has the material after all.
>>
Here's a scary as fuck podcast on the ONS, listen to this alone and in the dark at night.

https://soundcloud.com/the-unresolved-podcast/01-the-original-night-stalker-part-one
>>
>>68634811
rape isn't even a crime
>>
Has anyone made a film about that French detective who was committing crimes in his sleep, and eventually caught himself by analyzing the evidence during his job?
>>
>>68635396
That didn't happen.
>>
>>68635244

the pictures of his "toy box" are fucking horrifying
>>
Elisa Lam
>>
>>68635423

Why do you say that?
>>
>>68634811

Houston Mass Murders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu2wlCdLkEA
>>
>>68635019
/thread
>>
>>68635798
Because it's obvious.
>>
>>68635882

have you read One of Us by Anne Seierstad? it's about Brevik and I think it's one of the best works of nonfiction I've ever read. Highly recommended if you have even the slightest interest in him.
>>
>>68635987
Have you engaged in talk therapy? Highly recommended for everyone ITT.
>>
>>68636028
18+
>>
>>68636028

It's okay that you don't read anon. You don't have to feel embarrassed.
>>
File: 1460666986521.jpg (67 KB, 600x734) Image search: [Google]
1460666986521.jpg
67 KB, 600x734
>>68634949
Is there a word for the opposite of edgy? Like rounded or something? Get fucked roundlord.

True crime doesnt have to glorify criminals, look at fargo for example. Its just more interesting to know that what your watching is grounded in reality.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q92QibNpb0A
>>
>>68636312

can't tell if bait
>>
>>68635029
This, and it doesn't have to glorify them either.
>>
>>68635939

Why is there a historical record of it?
>>
>>68635860
Homophobe
>>/pol/
>>
Ivan Milat movie would be great, there is so much material in the family alone
>>
>>68635641
Oh shit I haven't seen those

Another good one would be a film about William burke and William hare. Two guys who went grave robbing and on a murder spree to collect bodies to sell to people running anatomy research classes.
>>
>>68636550
Tumblr please leave.
The only place homos are tolerated on this site is /fit/ and /LGBT/, otherwise keep your special snowflake shit to yourself.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brabant_killers

>The Brabant killers are thought to be responsible for a series of violent attacks that mainly occurred in the province of Brabant, Belgium between 1982 and 1985, in which 28 people died and 40 were injured. It became the country's most notorious unsolved crime spree.

>The gang's trademark was disproportionate and gratuitous violence in crimes for relatively petty rewards, and insouciance about police response. There have been many speculative theories about the case. Although the perpetrators may have been a particularly psychopathic group of criminals without any ulterior motive, a recently revived line of inquiry followed up assertions that a politically extreme paramilitary group were sent on an undercover reconnaissance exercise that involved checking on the security of some of the supermarkets targeted in the raids. According to various witnesses, the gang was composed of three recurring actual participants on the raids, assisted by a number of others who supplied logistical support and gathered information on targeted businesses. The three most active robbers were commonly called:

>the Giant a tall man who may have been the leader
>the Killer who shot most of the gang's victims
>the Old Man who mainly acted as driver.

>The identity and the whereabouts of the killers remain unknown, although one is thought to have been fatally wounded in the last raid.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Niers

>Peter Niers was a German bandit and reputed serial killer who was executed on 16 September 1581 in Neumarkt. Based on confessions extracted from him and his accomplices under torture, he was convicted of 544 murders, including 24 fetuses cut out of pregnant women — allegedly, the fetal remains were to be used in magical rituals (he was believed to be an extremely powerful black magician, with many supernatural abilities) and for acts of cannibalism.
>>
>>68637048
already exists
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Rogers_%28murder_suspect%29

>In 1942, Rogers enrolled at Texas A&M University but later dropped out. He then enrolled at the University of Houston where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in nuclear physics. During World War II, he was a pilot in the United States Navy and also served in the Office of Naval Intelligence. After the war, he worked as a seismologist for Shell Oil for nine years. He abruptly quit his job in 1957 without giving an explanation.

>Friends and associates of Rogers later said that he was highly intelligent and had a talent for finding gas, oil and gold for companies that he worked for. He also spoke seven languages and had an interest in ham radios.

>By 1965, Rogers was unemployed and living with his elderly parents, Fred Christopher and Edwina Ivor Rogers, in the Montrose neighborhood of Houston. Described as "reclusive", he was reported to have communicated with his parents by way of notes slipped under the door. Neighbors were unaware that Rogers lived with his parents as he generally left the home before dawn and did not return until after dark.

>Police determined that Fred and Edwina Rogers had been killed on June 20, Father's Day. An autopsy showed that Fred Rogers was killed by blows to the head with a claw hammer. His eyes had been gouged out and his genitalia were removed. Edwina Rogers had been beaten and shot, execution style, in the head.

>In 1975, a Houston judge declared Charles Rogers legally dead so his estate could be probated. The case still remains officially unsolved and Charles Rogers remains the only suspect.
>>
>>>/x/ is that way
>>
Marc Dutroux, who imprisoned, raped, and murdered at least five girls with the aid of his wife and at least one other accomplice, and who claimed to be involved in a pedophile network that included powerful people in the government.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux
>>
>>68634949
>and their dark deeds

what did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1461283908695.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461283908695.png
2 MB, 1280x720
>>68637132
>>
File: Thebodysnatcher.jpg (175 KB, 350x512) Image search: [Google]
Thebodysnatcher.jpg
175 KB, 350x512
>>68637859
Since '45
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 427x285) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 427x285
>>68635390
Careful lad, or you might cut yourself mom that edge.
>>
>>68636312

>roundlord

breddy gud laff m8
>>
>>68635244
Who's the toy box killer?
>>
>>68637416
noord brabant is the only brabant that counts
>>
LA in the early 80s when the hillside strangler, sunset strip killers & night stalker happened back to back to back
>>
Paulo Bernardo
>>
Jeffrey Dahmer as a black comedy/thriller. Directed by the Coens.
>>
>>68634984
>endless rape mini montages with a few murders in between

This is what OP wants to see. The fantasies in his head are no longer sufficient.
>>
>>68637557
Neat story, but the use of torture makes it impossible to take at face value. I could torture you until you admitted to starting the Protestant reformation if I wanted to.
>>
>>68639975
oh god please
>>
>>68635396
That sounds too similar to the movie plot in Adaptation.
>>
>>68634811
Bittaker & Norris

>Bittaker: You want to make me cum huh? You want to make me cum huh?
>Bittaker: Huh? Want to make me cum girl, huh?
>Ledford: Oh yes (Scream)
>Bittaker: Yes what?
>Ledford: I want you to cum. Cum. (Scream). Come on.

>Shirley Ledford then screams in agony as Bittaker inserts the pliers inside her vagina and twists them, tearing her.

>Bittaker: Stop screaming at me, come on talk to me!
>Ledford: Cum, cum, cum. Please cum, cum, cum, cum.
>Bittaker: Where do you want me to cum, baby?
>Ledford: I want you to cum.

>Bittaker: Cum where? Where do you want me to cum?
>Ledford: In me.
>Bittaker: Where?
>Ledford: Cum.
>Bittaker: Where?
>Ledford: All over. All over.
>Ledford: (Scream). No, no, no, no, no, no. (Scream)
>Bittaker: Is the recorder going?
>Norris: What?
>Bittaker: Is the recorder going?
>Norris: (Emphasis) Yeah!
>Ledford: Oh no, no, no! Oh no! (Sobbing sounds)

>A sharp, shrill scream, followed by wailing sounds follow. It is believed to be at this point when Bittaker, having already sodomized Shirley, inserted the pliers into her rectum and twisted them, tearing her and splitting the lining inside her rectum.
>>
File: 1461346935831.png (497 KB, 850x742) Image search: [Google]
1461346935831.png
497 KB, 850x742
>>68640849
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.