[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>getting arrested for showing up to fuck a consenting girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: hansen6tvf-1-web.jpg (61 KB, 970x1454) Image search: [Google]
hansen6tvf-1-web.jpg
61 KB, 970x1454
>getting arrested for showing up to fuck a consenting girl who invited you over but doesn't even exist in the first place

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>68111502
Pedo leave. Chris is the hero we need
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27-VPfFj7_k

this guy does it right. just deny deny deny
>>
Burgerland is entirely of Islamic state tier Christ AGS who think sex is illegal and a sin
>>
File: image_15.jpg (16 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image_15.jpg
16 KB, 400x400
>>68111502

Yeah its fucking ridiculous. This country is fucked up. It's 2016 and people can still be prosecuted for their sexual orientation. Those men can't help that they were born that way. It's not a choice, you ass hats.
>>
i miss the days when 4chan wasn't full of anti-pedo cucks who drool over nigger cocks like the fucking subhumans they are.

COME AT ME QUEERS!
>>
>>68111670
This.

Let love win guys. Let love win.
>>
File: 1460091101583.jpg (23 KB, 775x654) Image search: [Google]
1460091101583.jpg
23 KB, 775x654
>>68111502
You don't need to start the thread with bait, Anon. These threads regularly hit the bump limit and there's always pedo apologists that post in the threads.

Just start off slow man.
>>
Europedos are here again. The show should be Chris Hansen with a gun shooting the pedos in the face upon arrival. Right on the front lawn in front of the neighbors. Fuck the "Have a seat shit." Pedos are scum and pedo defenders are scum too.
>>
>>68111923
You aint shooting anything but blanks you faggot ass cuck.
I'd make you take a seat permenantly by breaking your fucking neck.
>>
>>68111502
Has there ever been a guy who was honest?
Like a guy who said "Yeah, I came here to eat brownies and fuck underage pussy"

Fuck, if you're going to be human trash, at least go out with a bang.
>>
>>68111923

Some people want to stop pedophiles before they molest children as their top priority.

Other people want to punish pedophiles as much as possible as their top priority.

Which is yours?
>>
Age of consent is an arbitrary legality.

It has nothing to do with morality.
>>
>>68112035
Everytime I see threads like this, the people who hate pedos literally couldn't give a fuck less about kids.
They're just bigoted faggots.
Hypocritical too as some of them are gay.
>>
Nobody ever said

>I thought I was age-playing with a twenty-something year old?
>was I not?
>>
>>68111670
Seriously, I mean what if these men identify as 13 years old? Chris is a bigot
>>
>getting arrested for showing up to sell several kilos of cocaine for money that doesn't even exist in the first place

>getting arrested for hiring an assassin to kill your boss when the assassin didn't even exist in the first place
>>
>>68112035

And nothing to do with pedophilia, which is attraction to pre-pubescent children.

The rule is there because children are not considered to be reliable witnesses by pro-pedophile types, but are considered to give reliable consent by the same types.

Yes, it's stupid, but it was a response to pedophiles trying to get around the increasing lack of tolerance society has had for them over the last century or so.
>>
>>68112074
Cause they'll repeatedly say how they're 12-15 dumbass, that's how they lock them in in the first place.

Forget what you see in the actual show, literally everything is on the transcripts that these guys thought they were actually talking to little girls.
>>
I dont like kids. I dont want kids. I think that the type of loser that will try to fuck one should get put down. Plus the show would be much more entertaining.
>>
File: 569.jpg (6 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
569.jpg
6 KB, 257x196
>>68112072
>hypocritical too as some of them are gay
literally what is consent
>>
oh cwap
>>
Isn't this just fake?

Because I see a bunch of issues with this from entrapment to no actual criminal deed being committed
>>
>>68112160
I'm not going to engage in giant debate about whether kids can consent or not. But it's bullshit that people clap when they hear a supposed (that's the beauty, you don't even have to be one, just be accused of one and it's "fuck you") pedophile has been brutally murdered/had their life ruined when people used to do the same shit to gays not even 50 years ago.
This whole world is corrupt and if you don't agree, then it's you who should be getting lit on fire.
>>
>>68112134

But they aren't 12-15, they're pretending.

And it's not even like they're catching the worst offenders. The show makes people think pedophiles or rapists are strangers who show up to your house because you weren't careful enough in public or online. In real life, they're almost always people in positions of authority over younger people.

They're deliberately going after edge cases, I remember one episode where the guy was a teenager, who thought he was talking to another teenager a few years younger, for maximum controversy. A show about actual predators would not play, a show about idiots who are so socially awkward they can't get a real date does play.
>>
>>68112085
Is having a penis considered wielding intent to use it? The guys on the show didn't choose to bring their dicks with them, which is a little different to carrying around something like drugs.

And in the case of the assassin a transaction has already taken place, if the guys on the show had paid the kids for sex before meeting up then they would be comparable scenarios.
>>
File: 8555441aff[1].jpg (86 KB, 991x418) Image search: [Google]
8555441aff[1].jpg
86 KB, 991x418
>fuck a different prime, perfect, tight 15/16 year old pussy twice a week
>no one gives a fuck because my country isn't retarded
>be American
>have to mentally convince yourself that a hot 17.9 year old grill isn't hot or risk social suicide, being called a literal child rapist, be disowned by your family, you're fired from your job, and everyone you know will be disgusted by your presence for the rest of your life
>your own parents kick you out
>sitting on your sidewalk, wondering why the fuck Amerilards are so retarded regarding an arbitrary barrier to have sex
>get shot

land of the free
>>
I don't care about kids, even if they get used for trafficking or killed whatever it is I legit just don't care and see why anyone here of all places would
But what I don't get is Americas weird definition of pedo being anything under 22
>>
A lot of these predators are just retarded men that never get any (because they're retarded) getting baited by someone smarter than them. Bravo!
>>
>>68111972
Based
>>
>>68112283
>Being gay is analogous to child rapists
Wow.
>>
>>68112085
1. You get arrested for possession of cocaine, if you turn up with no cocaine you don't get arrested
2. If the assassin doesn't kill the target you don't get charged with murder
>>
>>68111923
Pedophilia is an age old tradition in the UK, Sweden and Belgium. They even have CP in the Swedish national archives.

You Yanks just aren't enlightened.
>>
>>68112234
It isn't entrapment
>>
>>68112072
Whatever you need to say to feel better about your ilness
>>
>>68112366
>admits an illness
>still thinks they should be killed

Why don't you just start blowing up hospitals, joker?
>>
>>68112323
Kek your shitpost might work better if you knew the age of consent in most states is 16

Good attempt though kid you might make a decent memer one day
>>
>>68112328

Some people call a relationship between a 19 year old and a 17 year old pedophilia, if the AoC is 18.

But we have to remember why there is an AoC in the first place, because of pedophiles trying to claim they got consent from children, and simultaneously claim that a child doesn't know their own mind enough to press rape charges after the fact.
>>
>>68112283
That's a cute comparison, but it doesn't hold up at all. The fact that people were wrongfully prejudiced against a peoplegroup in the past doesn't somehow justify the actions of people that take advantage of children. I never said I wanted them to be put to death
>>
Eurofags love fucking kids because their women are brutally ugly. Eurocucks cant even understand that there is people in the world that dont want to fuck minors. I hope we go to war with you gun hating faggots.
>>
>>68112393
you got the wrong guy
>>
>>68112401

So you can't believe their testimony that they consent, or not consent.

So we have age of consent laws to prevent pedophiles from taking advantage of this.

Like I said.
>>
File: pedos.jpg (102 KB, 644x583) Image search: [Google]
pedos.jpg
102 KB, 644x583
>>68111502
entrapment doesn't exist for pedophiles
>>
Consent and witness are two separate things anon, kids are considered unreliable witnesses because they give unreliable testimony.
>>
File: carlcuck.jpg (39 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
carlcuck.jpg
39 KB, 600x615
>>68112346
>wow

because homos are way more likely to be pedos, carl.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756
>>
>>68112476

>who draws these pictures?

>men masturbating to the actions of other men
>>
>>68112398

Don't be angry with me, burger, be angry at your retarded culture.
>>
>>68112461
No you are conflating two different things, someone's willingness to do something vs the reliability of someone's testimony in court.
>>
>>68112498
see
>>68112461

It's apparently reliable enough to consent to sex, just not reliable enough to describe rape, according to pedophiles or apologists.

>>68112500

And men are more likely to commit violent crimes. How should we change policy to reflect the danger men pose to society?
>>
>>68112355
So what do you want? To let the pedos get their dicks out? What the fuck is this logic, you can't defend pedophiles
>>
>>68112530
Don't get upset because I exposed your amateur memery kid, you've got potential like I said, but you're not quite ready for the big leagues yet :^)
>>
File: Shatner.jpg (58 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
Shatner.jpg
58 KB, 618x412
>>68112294
> But they aren't 12-15, they're pretending
Clue: Undercover cops on Backpage aren't real hookers, either.

Don't hook up online. Period. There is NO such thing as easy sex.
>>
>>68111502
>Cunnyfags hate this show
>>
>>68111502
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intention_%28criminal_law%29
>>
>tfw 16 year old pussy is nice though
>>
File: satans-zahn.jpg (76 KB, 639x355) Image search: [Google]
satans-zahn.jpg
76 KB, 639x355
>>68112666
>>
>>68112590

Seems like they're both products of how mature the child is.

So you ARE saying children can consent to sex, but they shouldn't be believed if they say they were raped?
>>
>>68112616

>yfw you will never taste horny 16 year old pussy

You're in my prayers, anon. Don't even get me started on 14 year olds.
>>
File: 1445916809781.jpg (15 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1445916809781.jpg
15 KB, 250x250
>>68112736
>mfw I can and have
>mfw you will never taste any pussy

Life's tough anon, but one day you might make it...if you work hard enough
>>
>>68112591
>>68112711
>>68112591
That's just me rewriting my post

Kids testimony in a courtroom is well studied and is unreliable because of the reasons outlined in this Wikipedia article

wikipedia.org slash wiki slash Eyewitness_memory_(child_testimony)

These are different issues to whether or not a child can consent
>>
What about those priest that go after little boys and everyone's ok with it, like I'm surprised how common actual gay pedophiles are, and does America treat women pedos the same?
>>
>>68112666
Why was the devil in To Catch A Predator?
>>
>>68112829
Nobody cares if little boys get raped.
The matriarchy is real.
>>
Reminder that cunnyposters and the pedos here are all Australian and/or Belgian and English
>>
God I hope they end up in his house and find a hidden room dedicated to CP

Please meme magic do your work
>>
>>68112820

>These are different issues to whether or not a child can consent

>okay 16, do you really want to have sex with me?
>yep
>am I forcing you in any way, shape or form?
>sadly, no teeheehee
>so you really, really want to have sex with me?
>omg yesss
>enter ugly fat/beta cuck feminist
>children can consent you pedophile rapist

also
>calling 16+ teenagers children
>>
>>68111670
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>68112896
Just following their leader's example gov'nuh
>>
>>68112953
>ywn be British Elite and have a secret paedo ring deliver you the highest order of cunny for your pleasure in exchange for looking the other way on some tv licence renewals

Pack it up lads, life isn't worth it
>>
File: European Pedophile.jpg (36 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
European Pedophile.jpg
36 KB, 600x450
>>68111621

>Europeans defending pedophilia

What a shock.
If it was good enough for your prophet it must be good enough for you.
>>
>A 16 year old can drive a car, potentially killing dozens of people
>A 16 year old can pierce their ears, scaring them.
>A 16 year old can get married
>A 7+ year old can decide their sexual orientation and take medication that will alter their life forever.
>A 16 year old can also Choose their own doctor,Access school records,Join the military(with parents consent),Work as a street trader and/or sell scrap metal,Invest cash in a ISA,Order their own passport,Fly a glider ,Do the football pools and play the National Lottery
However despite all this
>16 year old isn't '''''''''''''''''''''mentally mature'''''''''''''''''''''''''' enough to have a relationship with someone older than 18

Also to add insult to injury
>Prostitution is illegal in America
>It's legal in some way in nearly every single country on the planet.
>Along with age of consent being 16 in nearly every single country in the world
Why is the US such a backwards shithole?
>>
File: 4266485.png (91 KB, 397x252) Image search: [Google]
4266485.png
91 KB, 397x252
>>68113009
>>16 year old isn't '''''''''''''''''''''mentally mature'''''''''''''''''''''''''' enough to have a relationship with someone older than 18

But that's wrong anon
>>
once more, it's not entrapment because the impersonators are not police officers. It's really shady and no ethical police dept would want anythign to do with this tactic, but since they are civilians, baiting those poor fucks into it is not legally entrapment.
>>
>>68113009
Not all US states. And pre WW1 Age of consent was as low as 10 and as low as 7 in Delaware
>>
>>68112982
Not him, but I'd gladly see hanged degenerate goatfuckers as much as low-IQ retards who think fucking a girl between 14 and 17 is pedophilia
>>
>>68113077
>Age of consent was as low as 10 and as low as 7 in Delaware
Absolutely based, praise to Allah
>>
>>68112355
conspiracy stupid
>>
>>68112982
>he thinks I'm european
>>
>>68113009

>be 19
>say 17 year old at the time actress is beautiful
>'omg you're such a creep anon, wtf Jessica why do you bring him along'

Just fuck my shit up familia.
>>
>>68112820

They really aren't. They're mentally unreliable or can be easily coerced when in court.

They are not unreliable, or cannot be easily coerced, when alone with an adult?

>>68113046

AoC laws are a relic of one particular loophole that pedophiles began to exploit as they became less tolerated over the last century or so. They don't really help teenagers, but they do help children.
>>
>>68112833
Because "a seat right over there" is actually hell
>>
>>68113222
>That was the first post form your IP in the thread why are you pretending to be someone else?

Why the fuck are you fact checking my ass you prick
>>
>>68112476
>japan doesn't sexualize young girls
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junior_idol
>>
>>68113249
kek
>>
I think somewhere in the neighborhood of 25-30 people from this show have had their cases thrown out for entrapment.
>>
File: Laugh Maximum Macro.jpg (357 KB, 680x750) Image search: [Google]
Laugh Maximum Macro.jpg
357 KB, 680x750
>Unironic pedophiles ITT

Daily reminder that Pedophiles are hated by literally EVERY community in existence. Even thieves and niggers and trannnies despise them.

Even on 4chan, one of the FEW pedophiles are even allowed to exist, you're still hated by pretty much everyone else that comes here. You are literally considered the bottom-rung of even a community of outcasts.

People even routinely get let off the hook for blowing your brains out if they even suspect you touched their kids, with no repercussions for the perpetrator. You routinely get murdered in prison and nobody in the legal system bats an eye.
We can literally KILL YOU with little or no consequence.
You will never NOT be a hated social-pariah.

Legitimate question: Why haven't you killed yourselves?
Lots of pedophiles actually DO end up killing themselves even WITHOUT ever getting caught and exposed. Maybe they have the right idea. Why not follow their example?
>>
File: 41st IP.jpg (12 KB, 323x80) Image search: [Google]
41st IP.jpg
12 KB, 323x80
>>68113250
It's my job to promote quality discussion on this board, and you're violating the very foundation for which that stands

Don't let me catch you again
>>
>>68113302
>Pedophiles are hated by literally EVERY community in existence
Found the haram kuffir infidel, Inshallah
>>
>>68113303
are you moot?
>>
>have sex with a physically and emotionally mature woman just an hour before her 18th birthday
>get thrown in jail for the rest of your life

Nice freedumz you got there jesus-land
>>
>>68113254
Their age of consent is different
>>
>>68113302
Reminder that it is literally only white """""""people""""""""" who do this shit.

You never hear about a brother doing this sick disgusting behavior.

Just another example of whitey's moral inferiority.
>>
>>68113302

>having sex with a 16 year old = pedophile

Literally EVERYONE who holds this belief is a resentful betacuck that didn't get to experience teenage sex and still can't get their dicks wet.
>>
>Daily reminder that this guy is still walking around a free man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0nnU71ggro
>>
>>68113302
t. literal peasant

You have know idea how the elites behave do you? The few news stories that break through are just tip of the iceberg. The rich gorge themselves on sinful activities that would land anyone else life in prison or a death sentence
>>
>>68112323
Good thing the legal age limit isn't 18 in most of the fifty states.
>>
>>68113377

What does this mean?
>>
>>68113402
Based Krager laying down some truth bombs on whitey

Honkys BTFO
>>
>>68113402
Bullshit
There's a lot of pedo spics.
>>
File: SaneManDisgusiedAsGirl.jpg (82 KB, 699x521) Image search: [Google]
SaneManDisgusiedAsGirl.jpg
82 KB, 699x521
Because fuk pedos xD
>>
>>68113431

Where did I mention the law in my post, anon?
>>
>>68113402

>You never hear about a brother doing this sick disgusting behavior.

Because it's considered "normal" among niggers.
You all shame "snitching" after all.
>>
>>68113235
Children's testimony in court has nothing to do with whether or not they are susceptible to coercion. Whether a child can consent is a separate issue.
>>
>>68113402
You're joking right? You do know niggers have their own huge underground pedo trafficking
>>
>>68113450
Hispanics are not black, you ignorant fool.

>>68113487
>white boy grasping at straws
>>
>>68113302
Why would a pedo kill himself if he didn't get caught?
Are you retarded?

>>68113402
it's just that animals don't tend to develop mental illnesses like humans
>>
>>68113402

Niggers can't be pedos at the same rate of white people because they're busy doing ________.

1- Drugs
2- Murder
3- Robbery
4- Some gangster ass shit
5- Time already
>>
>>68113495
Evidence of any sort? No? I thought not, meanwhile all you every see on the news is white pervs.
>>
>>68113432
Compared to say America what's considered underage there is different from Japland
>>
>>68113490

>calling a teenager a child
>>
>>68113522
>>68113538
>still can't explain why their "master" race is so prone to pedophilia

Yeah I'm done here, I've schooled you enough for one day.
>>
File: Your Tears Are Delicious 2.gif (2 MB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
Your Tears Are Delicious 2.gif
2 MB, 625x352
This is the greatest show in existence based SOLELY on how fucking bad it triggers pedophiles.

Their giant salty tears at the "INJUSTICE" of their "PERSECUTION" will never not be funny.
I can't wait until they inevitably fall for one of these stings and end up crying on television as they're loaded into the back of a squad-car.

If they don't kill themselves first, that is.
>>
>>68113593
"But...but...it was entrapment your honor!"
"Very well, you're free to go"
>>
>>68113522

>Why would a pedo kill himself if he didn't get caught?

The same reason so many trannies kill themselves.
A combination of mental illness and the gradual, inevitable realization that everybody hates you and that you'll never NOT be hated.
>>
>>68113589
But I just said it

Lower IQ = lower chance of developing paraphilias
>>
I miss watching TCAP with 4chan, and reading the full chatlogs that were posted online for each predator.
>>
>>68113539
Government probably doesn't want people to know about that until it comes out, same for the Flint crisis and the Walmart factory deaths
>>
>>68112341

>They're lonely. That makes it OK.

Fucking kek.
>>
>>68113490

It's a separate issue?

Can I get this straight?

One should believe a child when they say they want or wanted sex, but one shouldn't necessarily believe a child if they say they don't or didn't consent to sex?

>>68113553

This is ridiculous.

What about a 15 and a 17 year old having sex? If the AoC, the 17 year old is raping the 15 year old? If the AoC is 18, are they both raping each other? Or is no crime taking place?
>>
>>68111670
>not a choice
>chooses to turn up to 13 year old's house

Jesus Christ you contrarians are a sordid bunch. You're right, we shouldn't judge pedophiles- after all it's a mental illness- but there are plenty of pedophiles out there who control their urges and get help to make sure they don't literally fuck over some stupid kid's life. Being a pedo doesn't mean your devoid of common sense and reasonable rationalisation (usually).

Also, this whole "to catch a predator" shitshow is so burger I can feel my cholesterol rising just looking at Hansen's face.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>68113589

>can't explain why the white race is prone to this particular type of crime
>somehow this wins you an argument

It's funny because it's true though, we can't really explain it, given that we're by far the superior race.

On the other hand, we can explain why niggers are the posterchild of crime and lack of civizilation. Your culture, which happens to be, arguably, the worst culture, in context, in the history of mankind. Wew that was easy lol.

Now get back to picking my cotton, Bubba.
>>
>>68111502
how much you wanna bet op thinks piracy isnt stealing
>>
>>68113680
>Lower IQ = lower chance of developing paraphilias
And this is how you justify your disgusting fetish? Fuck off retard
>>
>>68111614
yeah, never act repented or guilty, always do what politicians do all the time
>>
>>68113664
>The same reason so many trannies kill themselves.
The analogy doesn't hold up; people already know the individual is a tranny, so the latter struggles with being accepted as the person his ill brain conceived

>the gradual, inevitable realization that everybody hates you and that you'll never NOT be hated.
But everyone doesn't hate you, they don't even know you put your dick in kids
>>
>>68113402
I think it has more to do with the media and police not giving a fuck about black kids who are undoubtedly the major victims of black pedos
>>
>>68112160
i gotta start screencapping these threads because the pedo defenders are consistently the dumbest, yet most litigious people in them
>>
>>68113724
They don't care, Japan actually has no major problem with rape which could support the whole "low birth rate" thing and it's not cause of abortions just people straight up not fugging
>>
>>68113402
>Reminder that it is literally only white """""""people""""""""" who do this shit.

Mad thad was/is a more famous trip then you'll ever be
>>
>>68113593
I honestly don't care.
I never was stupid enough to fall for the cyber chat meme. Let alone drive across state lines to have sex with someone who probably doesn't even exist.
These faggots deserve to rot in prison on the basis of being so fucking stupid in the first place.
>>
>>68113847
>when he takes off the trip because his neuron-free brain wants him to respond but he already said he was done here

hey rolf
>>
>>68113909

Being a pedophile doesn't mean you automatically put your dick inside kids, anon.
That's the problem. Let's say that you suddenly realize you find little Tim sexually attractive. You would never act on those urges, and promise yourself that, but where the fuck do you turn for help? See how fucked up the position of a non acting pedo is?
>>
>>68114012
Not him, your comment is just shit. You wanting to fuck a handicap asian dude wearing a bunny suit does not make you smarter
>>
>>68111502
>muh poor innocent child rapists! he dindu nuffin!
>>
>>68113589
Niggers are pretty prone to Pedophillia anon, or at least hebephillia. Thing is, black communities don't police it as much as white communities because they don't care as much.
>>
>>68114060
Hebefag here.
It's pretty simple. You get off to fiction. Indulge in lolis and shit all you want, but understand your boundaries.

So long as you don't diddle kids or look up cp, so long as you don't do anything wrong, no one is gonna know. People don't NEED to know.

You can still be a good individual and live a good life, just don't break the law because of your primal instincts like a fucking ape.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 640x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 640x349
>>68111502
>but she's actually a 23 year old actress
>but you thought she was 15
>so I'm getting arrested for thinking?
>>
>>68114060
>but where the fuck do you turn for help?

Help from what? People treating it like a mental illness are just clueless.
It's just a fucking paraphilia, not clinical depression. People develop those, and sometimes they happen to be either disgusting, against the law, or both. It's on the will of the individual to control himself, and if he fails and get caught, well, to each country its own punishment

What really disgusts me about TCAP is that it portrays whatever loser lured by a 13-15 yo as a "pedophile", taking away the attention from the real stuff that gets now produced, shared, and consumed faster than ever, from real children getting abused
>>
>>68113767
then why was it ok to do this 100 years ago?
>>
>>68114411

I would imagine that it drives you fucking crazy.
>>
I don't understand why they don't do a Cops like thing for all these child sex slaves ring you got going on that they never seem to show or talk about in the news but nope let's wast time on some probably staged idiot who gets arrested for not even doing anything yet
Closest we got is that guy who had two girls living in his basement for 16 something years and they finally found them or at least that's what they want us to believe when the other girls where drugged to death
>>
File: mmmmm.jpg (10 KB, 349x350) Image search: [Google]
mmmmm.jpg
10 KB, 349x350
>>68112283
^^ this person is a weirdo who thinks homosexuality and pedophilia are the same thing

>>68112323
nice meme senpai desu. the general consensus in america and especially here in california is that hot 16 year old girls are still hot. the only way it is not socially acceptable to recognize a young girl's sexual attractiveness is if the girl is too young. like 13 or something. this is why whenever people defend pedophiles like its okay as being gay i get confused because scientifically it is not normal for people to be attracted to 13 year olds. i think you are over exaggerating because you are pissed off they wont let you suck a 2 year old off in public here in the greatest country on earth, the USA
>>
>>68113402
Mohammed fucked a 9 year old girl.

How many nigs are Muslims again?
>>
>>68114456

Because that would be hard work. And nobody wants to see actual abused children and the kind of people who can do that on a commercial scale on TV quite yet.

It's an easy sell to get people to think the problem is men who go to girls houses after being invited online, for reasons I cannot understand.
>>
>>68114445
Oh no, the youngest I'd go is 14
>>
>>68114562

How old was the Virgin Mary again? 12?
>>
>>68111614

This guy is serving a 15 year sentence or some shit right now.
>>
>>68113427
I don't think this is real bud, i can swear I saw "Onion news" at the start
>>
>>68114644
God magicked her into getting pregnant

Muhammed was just some dirty old man who got tired of his goat
>>
>>68114730
I'd love to read an actual validated academic review on the legality of this show and not the expert opinions of 4chan on it
>>
>>68114456
Because any actual abuse is connected to government officials, by shitskins or jews, or whatever

Stuff that noone wants shut down, which is why it continues to exist
>>
POST BEST SCENES PLEASE
>>
>>68113427
THIS IS THE ONION DUMBASS.

>>68115005
Its the Onion.

If the very start didnt give away with the non-chalant "He raped and kidnapped children for over 20 years"
>>
>>68113402
No.

White people

and Arabs.

I am white and /pol/ but fuck if I cannot deny whites have a hold on pedophilia, but Arabs are worse.

Just count religion as well, youll see plenty of things like Judism/Christianity/Islam.
>>
>>68112234

Soliciting sex with someone you believe to be a minor is a crime.
Many also sent nude pictures which is also a crime.

It isn't entrapment because none of them are coerced or made to go to the house. It'd be entrapment if the cops told them to make the messages and then told them to go to the house.
>>
>>68113767
>fuck over some stupid kid's life
I'd think a 13 year old knows what she wants. Have you ever known a girl that was a virgin past 14?
>>
>>68112982
Hahah this is hilarious.
>>
>>68115178
Why would anyone wanna find out if underage girls are virgins or not?

Who even thinks about this stuff?
>>
File: 1385344525592.jpg (70 KB, 500x558) Image search: [Google]
1385344525592.jpg
70 KB, 500x558
>>68114979
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NozfusF5r-s&nohtml5=False
>I-I brought you some kitkats
>Oh cwap
>>
>>68114547
It was back then then cause the actual age of accountability was 12 which is why your sperm comes in and girls start going thru puberty quicker and shit also being gay is just as bad and it is just as much of a sin as child rape or any form of rape cause being gay includes sodomy which is forbidden but then again so is murder but people act like that's nothing nowadays so whatever
>>
The show is basically a way for burgerland viewers to have their hidden sexual desires confronted in a subconscious manner, which are projected onto the guy that gets caught and punished.
>>
File: whats going on here.jpg (15 KB, 367x399) Image search: [Google]
whats going on here.jpg
15 KB, 367x399
>>68115333
i like you. smart guy
>>
>be me
>talk to underage girl in chat room
>let my hormones get the better of me and proceed to be lude with her
>agree to come meet her
>wake up next day and come to my senses
>try to contact her but chat log was deleted
>decide to drive to her house since I was headed that way anyway, to explain that I wasn't coming to do what we discussed
>arrive at house and go inside
>its Chris Hansen
>try to explain
>he'll have none of it
>get arrested
>mfw I was just going to Atlantic city
>>
>>68115240
>this post

neo-/tv/ is scary
>>
>>68113402

Plenty of black people on TCAP muh nigga.

Also African Americans bragging about not being the majority of pedophiles is like if a child that has shit, pissed, vomited all over itself and stuck a toy truck up its ass bragging about not eating its own snot.

As a collective you've still fucked up pretty fucking hard son, so best not to talk.
>>
>>68116060
>sure white people rape kids, but they DINDU NUFFING ELSE
>>
File: jezeblack.jpg (1 MB, 499x3007) Image search: [Google]
jezeblack.jpg
1 MB, 499x3007
>>68113402
Oh yeah just like there's no black serial killers right
>>
>>68116132
here in MKE, 14yo black girls frequently date men 25+. there was even an ad campaign calling these men rapists in order to convince the girls not to suck their dicks anymore.
>>
Did they ever lure a female predator in on this show?
>>
>>68116249
women dont' need to do the shit that these guys do.
>>
File: 1395637507077.jpg (109 KB, 960x742) Image search: [Google]
1395637507077.jpg
109 KB, 960x742
>>68111670
>>
>>68116132

statistically not even close to the same level as blacks, even adjusted for population.
Whites are 20x more likely to be assaulted by whites than the other way around.

I judge everyone I meet as individuals, but I'll say this: it's no coincidence Detroit turned into a hellish landscape right as the black population increased.
>>
>>68111993
yeah.its the wigger. couldn't tell you the epi, but it's the wigger

he says something along the lines of teenage pussy is the best
>>
>>68116592

*by blacks

Just fuck my comment up senpai
>>
>>68116609

There's also a guy in his late 40's who still lives at home who admits what he's doing right away with no fucks given.
>>
>>68113402
>Reminder that it is literally only white """""""people""""""""" who do this shit.

Nonsense, these White guys are just random dumbasses, Blacks have a whole sub-industry tied in with the drug trade of pimping out little Black girls, (and boys) we just don't hear about it because that would be "racist"....
>>
i don't want to blank the cat
>>
>>68113402
>"Reminder that it is literally only white """""""people""""""""" who do this shit."

Arabs form gangs where they groom children for sex, while openly worshiping a pedophile.

Jewish rabbis suck the blood off of circumcised penises.

Africans rape children to cure their aids.

Japan has their lowest age of consent at 13.

But yeah, this is clearly a white problem.
>>
File: smug cat.jpg (395 KB, 1000x883) Image search: [Google]
smug cat.jpg
395 KB, 1000x883
>>68118276
Would you a catgirl?
>>
its not allowed that's why most of the cases got thrown out
>>
>>68115265
Oh fuck I miss this show, the crippled guy is the best one
>>
>>68112283
5 yo can "decide" on life altering sex reassignment

13 yo can't "consent" to funk someone they really want to fuck.
>>
>>68118697

yeah, but the man is labeled for the rest of his life, loses his family, job and any kind of respect he could ever had
>>
>>68111711
Get help, garbage boy. You deserve better than prison.
>>
>>68112923
It's because teenagers are inherently retarded.

Teenagers make bad decisions all the fucking time, that's why you don't let them write contracts, that's why younger kids can't work, why they can't get a lease, a loan, a rented ANYTHING etc.

They're honestly too stupid for their own good. The point is that a teenager and a preteen should be developing NATURAL relationships with people their age. That is what a normal fucking person does. And anyways most ages of consent are at 16-17 so your example doesn't even work.

Its simply pathetic to lust after girls that young. They're inane and infantile. A real woman is fully developed by 18-20 and will actually have SOME depth of personality and physique by then.
>>
File: 1456806964303.png (177 KB, 316x321) Image search: [Google]
1456806964303.png
177 KB, 316x321
>>68113723
Do you have reading comprehension problems? Not that guy, but he never said it was OK.

I fucking hate 4chan sometimes. you people really can be stupid as fuck.
>>
>>68111502
Can someone link me to the one where they catch two guys at once? I can't find it.
>>
File: 1426991573092.jpg (53 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
1426991573092.jpg
53 KB, 500x383
>>68113402
Krager you responded in my dvd bread earlier.

I just started coming to /tv/ a few months ago, it's it's 100% confirmed that you are a shitter. Full blown loser.

Enjoy being a tripfag and asking for attention, loser.
>>
>>68119735
they had that happen on a couple occasions but I'll look
>>
>>68111670
Top kek
>>
God, I love TCAP. I have downloaded the entire series and I watch it a couple times a year just for the giggles.
>>
>>68119735

You mean Tennisboy219 and Slave2Mistrisses?

GOD WHY DO I KNOW THAT
>>
>>68119883
Does one of them want to be shat on? If so I think its that one.
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (46 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
46 KB, 1440x1080
>>68119934
Yep, and S2M wants to be chained up and shit and was a former player on a Jordanian basketball team.

Christ almighty, maybe I shouldn't rewatch this shit as often as I do.
>>
>>68111614
lol this guy got blitzed ready to fuck some 13 year old twink, and after getting busted, pretending he was coming to a job interview hammered and looking like that
>>
>implying any of the people caught on the show are in prison right now

Any half decent attorney would have that case thrown out in half a minute.
>>
"

How the Weirdos Behind 'To Catch a Predator' Blew $1.2 In 2009, according to PJFI's tax return, the group had a whopping $2,148 in income and $10,368 in cash on hand at the end of the year. While Perverted Justice as a group still conducts untelevised stings and claims convictions of predators—their 542nd, they say, was convicted on Tuesday—the foundation is obviously nonfunctional. Its "programs" are little more than apparently defunct web sites—howtodealwithcreepypeople.com, for instance, purports to help teens deal with abuse and hasn't been updated since 2008. The Perverted Justice Academy, which supposedly trains law enforcement in how to conduct stings on its own, is "conducted online in our own private law enforcement training chat rooms." Each course lasts an hour.

All told, the Perverted Justice Foundation spent more than $1,202,739 in from 2006 to 2009 in pursuit of its tax-exempt goals. Of that, an astonishing 82%—$984,233—went to salaries. Almost all of it—$783,000—went to "Von Erck," Kerr, and Shea.

Over the course of four years, the foundation spent just $218,506 on things other than employees. More than $50,000 of that went to "travel and entertainment." Another $13,766 went to "equipment," and nearly $29,000 went to "web site." In other words, "Von Erck" basically set up a nonprofit to accept NBC News' money and spent it on himself, his friends, and his web site. Rather than use the money to build a long-lasting institution that might help people—or at least spark more pedophile suicides—he blew through it, and now he's got about ten grand left.
>>
>>68120018
Why because it's "entrapment?"

Go back to nodding at Bernie Sanders comments, why dontcha.
>>
The stings were conducted by Perverted Justice, a loosely organized .

Where did the money go? Back in 2006, "Von Erck" had big plans for his franchise. He founded a nonprofit called Perverted Justice Foundation Inc. to receive NBC's funds, and hoped to apply them to the tax-exempt goal of "promot[ing] internet safety" and helping cops "apprehend internet based sexual predators."
he predicted that NBC would pay the foundation $2 million in consulting fees by 2008, and that it would soon be raising hundreds of thousands of dollars from major corporate donors like Wal-Mart and Microsoft. It planned to develop special software to help parents monitor their kids' internet usage. It hoped to send its members on speaking tours to spread the word about predators and to publish guides and brochures for parents and kids. PJFI set up a web site and started paying "Von Erck," treasurer Dennis Kerr, and secretary Allison Shea $120,000 annual salaries. Shea and Kerr were active volunteers for Perverted Justice prior to the NBC deal; Shea, who also goes by the name Del Harvey, is now Twitter's "director of trust and safety.
>>
>>68119992
Do you know which episode it is?
>>
>>68111502
Hi!

Threadly reminder that pedos need to be subjected to quartering, only using jeeps instead of horses.

Have a nice day!
>>
>>68120147
Flagler Beach - Part 2.
>>
>>68120066
Well that, and the fact that nothing illegal ever actually took place on the show and they literally have video taped proof of it.
>>
>>68120211
Thank you
>>
>>68120061
>>68120098
I hate Perverted Justice.
Once in a while they'll come on here with thier obvious bait and nearly smash their computers in rage when I point out to them that it's impossible to catch every last pedo.
>>
>>68120231
But they have the transcripts.
It doesn't matter if they actually did something illegal or not.
The point is they WANTED to which is just as bad.
Welcome to the 21st century.
>>
>>68120147

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2f8vy6
>>
>>68120231
>if I threaten to rape someone and show up to do it but the police are there, it's not illegal because I just didn't do it yet

pedo logic, everyone
>>
>>68120231

It is illegal to solicit sex, send lewd pictures, or have sexually-charged online chats with minors. This is the law.

They broke that law.
>>
>>68120336
>people should go to jail for thinking about crimes
>>
>>68120317
Which might serve as judgment in the court of public opinion, but according our legal system, they didn't break the law.
>>
>>68120384
>people are innocent if they're stopped in the middle of committing a crime
>>
>>68120387
I was being sardonic.
The fact that this garbage is so popular and Hansen is coming back to do a new season despite a pedo blowing his brains out in front of him, shows how Orwellian our society is becoming.
You can expect more shows like TCAP to start popping up only baiting racists, sexists, and various other boogeyman designated by our pussified, social justice friendly society.
>>
>>68120231

>Well that, and the fact that nothing illegal ever actually took place on the show and they literally have video taped proof of it.

You very clearly don't understand how the law works.

Then again, you ARE a NEET pedophile sitting on 4chan instead of a Lawyer, so that's not surprising.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (88 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
88 KB, 1440x1080
>>68120503
What? TCAP is coming BACK!?

Source. Now.
>>
>>68120503
>as he posts this unironically on the cp board of a Japanese hentai webforum
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 305x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 305x388
>>68118993
>13 yo can't "consent" to funk someone
>>
>>68120503

>The fact that this garbage is so popular and Hansen is coming back to do a new season despite a pedo blowing his brains out in front of him, shows how Orwellian our society is becoming.

Fucking kek.
Putting child-molesters where they belong isn't "Orwellian" your retarded pedophile cuck.

They're an ACTUAL threat to society and children.
Fucking cry more.
>>
>>68120336
>pre crime is a crime
>>
>>68120594
Ironic coming from a faggot who thinks people should be killed simply for defending pedophilia on ching chong cartoon website.
Hang yourself faggot.
>>
>>68120658
>pre crime

lol what? Is that like pre cum?
>>
>>68113402
There most undoubtedly are and have been; though admittedly at lower rates that white offenders (although the number of black serial killers and pedophiles has been rising for the last several decades and is now threatening to reach that of white offenders)

the reason why you don't know is pretty much the same reason people don't know about black serial killers: pedophiles and serial murderers overwhelmingly target members of their own race and black-on-black crime has often gone unreported and unacknowledged.
>>
>>68113372
>Lasting only an hour during sex.
Minute man detected
>>
>>68120561
Nigga how do you not know this it's called Hansen vs. predator
>>
>>
File: 1436614542538.gif (1 MB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
1436614542538.gif
1 MB, 392x400
>>68115240
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
>>
>>68112626
Clue: Gain wizardry is the best option
>>
>>68120922
Beyond that is just boring
>>
>>68120959
That one guy that wanted the decoy to say she was 18 over and over

>Tee-hee why? You know I'm 14
>Just say "I'm 18"
>Tee-hee you're so silly, I wrote you that I'm 14
>I want you to just say it before I walk in
>Tee-hee you know I'm 14
>But just say you're 18
>Say it
>Say you're 18
>>
>>68121225
>I fuck like a fish

Top kek this board is worthless.
>>
>>68115178

>Have you ever known a girl that was a virgin past 14?

Yes. Not all of us are white trash or niggers.
>>
File: ingrid.jpg (18 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
ingrid.jpg
18 KB, 443x332
>perfectly fine Zootopia thread gets deleted
>pedos internet defense force thread has been up for 4 hours

This place is just a shithole.
>>
>>68121366
>furry thread gets deleted
>Pedo thread on the Pedo board stays up
Nothing of value was lost
>>
>>68112131

Many people consider anyone attracted to anyone under an area's local age of consent "pedophiles", even if the person is past puberty. So, like in Spain for example, where the age of consent is 13 or something, they would watch a show like this and be horrified, wondering why these men are seen as criminals. And stupid Americans would label all Spanish men pedophiles.

Age of consent laws came about due to the rise of exploitative child prostitution in England. But it's not like age of consent laws have stopped child prostitution. Child prostitution and sex trafficking still happens, the men who pay for it just fly to other countries.
>>
>>68112134

Can we stop calling teenagers little girls?

The average teenage girl has seen more dicks in her lifetime than her grandma ever did.
>>
>>68121273
>back and forth for 5 hours just to try and impress someone
Top lel
>>
>>68121431
But Zootopia was a good movie...
>>
>>68121483
>Average 13 year old girl has seen more dicks in her lifetime than her grandma ever did.
Keep telling yourself that pedo Scum
>>
>>68121455
>Reasons it's ok to be a sick fuck
>1. Spain does it

Be a full grown adult, like the men in these stings. Most of them are mid 40's

Say you are 46
Say you know a 13-year-old girl, a relative, a neighbor, whoever
Talk to that 13-year-old and come back and tell me with a straight face that isn't a child.

>Hur dur but Spain and other places its lower than 16-18!
>Then why are you bitching so hard about a show made in the USA? Watch your Spain made movies and TV shows and fuck off.

Dating someone your own age is ok too anon
>But women my age think I'm gross
>I'll just stick to defending pedophilia on 4chan wondering why women my age think I'm gross.
>>
>>68121455
>And stupid Americans would label all Spanish men pedophiles.

You dumb fuck, no one thinks all men in a country, any country, date only 13-year-olds no matter what the age of consent is
>>
>>68121717
>all of this projection

4chan's supposedly full of "adults" and yet you all shit your diapers like the fucking toddlers you are the moment someone with differing opinions posts.
>>
>>68121847
>differing opinions

Yeah I guess you are right anon. Child molestation is all just a matter of how you think about it.

Idiot
>>
>>68112035
>Age of
kill yourself
>>
>>68122007
People here are advocating for pedophiles, not child molestors you illiterate cocksucker.
>>
>>68122050
>Fucking a 13-year-old isn't molesting them
Retard logic

You are such a creepy fuck.
>>
>>68122172
I'm starting to think you are 13 yourself by the retarded way you type.
In which case all of your opinions go in the fucking garbage since, as you admit yourself, you're still a child and unable to form an informed opinion.
Hurry up and kill yourself you piece of melodramatic shit.
>>
>>68112160

Consent has a common meaning and a legal meaning.

Commonly, to consent to something means to agree to it. Minors can tell someone what they want, or if they don't like something. Otherwise, everything adults make minors do is against their consent. "No" is one of the first words many kids learn, but due to adults presenting themselves as authorities to kids, like in public school, kids are conditioned to do what adults tell them to do, since kids are treated like second-class citizens.

Legally, to consent means that a person has reached an arbitrary age limit set by lawmakers, or is in a sober/rational state of mind.

But it's hypocritical for gays to bash pedophiles because gays talk about how attraction is not a choice, gays were born that way, the heart wants what it wants, love always wins, and sexual orientation is not a choice -- all arguments in support of homosexuals which also apply to pedophiles. People bring up age of consent laws, yet sodomy used to be illegal in America before 2003 and yet gays still broke that law. Gay marriage used to be illegal in America and yet gays still lived together. And talking about age of consent laws is tangential, because pedophilia is an attraction, but age of consent laws concern consenting to sex -- and there is a wide gap between attraction and sex, as any kissless virgin can tell you. People bring up "consenting adults", but not all gays are adults, and the law itself defines when someone can consent or not.

If pedophilia is an attraction to prepubescent kids, why aren't kids who are attracted to other kids considered pedophiles? Only people over 16 are legally considered "pedophiles", and yet for everyone under 16 their attraction is considered normal. People are expected to stop being attracted to what they were when they were younger. How is that different than telling a homosexual to stop being attracted to the same sex? People mention consent again, but attraction does not require consent.
>>
>>68115084
Who gets fooled by the onion in 2016? What the fuck happened to this board?
>>
>>68122228
>Guys all I want to do is fuck some child, why are you being mean and not celebrating my great plan to get my dick wet?

>13-year-olds can give consent!
>They got pubes!
>13-year-olds aren't children!
>Muh Spain

Someone calls them on their creepy behavior...

>You must be 13, your opinion doesn't matter you child!

What a fucking retard
>>
>>68122345
It's full of idiots.
As evidenced by this thread.
>>
>>68112346

A lot of child rapists are gay, see also Catholic sex abuse.
>>
>>68122373
I wasn't the one talking about Spain you stupid fucking cuck.
But please, continue with the internet tough guy bullshit.
I bet you might get some feminist panties wet you fucking neckbeard shitstain.
>>
>>68116609
He said its the purest of pleasures
>>
>>68112366

Explain how being attracted to youth and beauty of the opposite sex is a mental illness, but being attracted to the same sex which you cannot reproduce with is not a mental illness.

Now think about all of your human ancestors, going back, say, 200,000 years. None of them were exclusive homosexuals. Do you know how many of them had sex with someone under 18? Do you want to know?
>>
>>68122414
All this anger

Really shouldn't go defending kid fuckers online if you are so thin-skinned anon. People will disagree with you wanting to bone a child.
>>
>>68122490
Youre the fucking angry one you stupid fucking queer.
Talking about drawing pedophiles and shooting them.
I know it's you because the replies keep going up but the amount of posters are the same.
Probably the same butthurt shitskin from the /pol/ thread a couple of days ago.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.