[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a house has to do clinic work episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 13
>It's a house has to do clinic work episode
>>
>It's a Dr.Park tries to "act" episode
>>
File: OkayET.png (11 KB, 122x110) Image search: [Google]
OkayET.png
11 KB, 122x110
>It's a rape victime episode
>>
>it's a House shamelessly flirts with Cuddy episode
>>
>>68104055
>its a house announces he fucked cuddy to the whole hospital episode
>>
>>68103985
I hated that little ET thing so much
SO MUCH
>>
File: fuck.gif (2 MB, 320x174) Image search: [Google]
fuck.gif
2 MB, 320x174
>>68104098
goddamnit, the look on that man's face when he finally puts together what's happened...
>>
File: SadBertrand.jpg (20 KB, 398x350) Image search: [Google]
SadBertrand.jpg
20 KB, 398x350
>>68104098
>...but he was hallucinating the whole episode
>>
File: 1424807503861.jpg (40 KB, 402x558) Image search: [Google]
1424807503861.jpg
40 KB, 402x558
>it's a Hugh Laurie does an American accent better than any American actor has ever done a British accent episode
>>
>Cuddy I need more vicodin
>No House you already had 7 today
>But I need it to solve this case
>Okay but this is the last time
>I solved the case
>Alright now no more Vicodin
>Whatever I need to quit anyway

Next week on House:

>Cuddy I need more vicodin
>No House you already had 7 today
>But I need it to solve this case
>Okay but this is the last time
>I solved the case
>Alright now no more Vicodin
>Whatever I need to quit anyway
>>
>>68104169
>all the things he was fiddling with were actually Vicodin all along
>>
>>68104189
the ending to that subplot was some shit

I think my favorite part of the series was when he was at the madhouse and playing everyone against each other
>>
File: giveherthePhD.png (2 MB, 1149x965) Image search: [Google]
giveherthePhD.png
2 MB, 1149x965
>It's a Cameron wants to fuck House episode.
>>
>>68104899
>its a cameron takes all the drugs under the sun and fucks chase episode
>>
>its a Chase is demoted on and off the team yet again episode
That actor much be such a puss, letting himself stay a recurring character for years before they ask him back when the new actors leave
>>
>>68104936
It was just meth my dude
>>
>>68104986
oh thats fine then, I thought the patient had more than that
>>
I hate austrailians
>>
When does that new miniseries with House as a drug kingpin and Loki is like his new partner start gain
>>
>>68104191
tbf, there's rarely a reason for an american to affect a british accent, as they can import british actors by the truckload
>>
>>68105026
it's already finished

was pretty good to be honest
>>
>>68104191
I didn't even realize the man was british until I heard him talk on some talkshow

it was fucking insane to me how different the two accents are
>>
File: 1996_Jasper_1.jpg (15 KB, 720x304) Image search: [Google]
1996_Jasper_1.jpg
15 KB, 720x304
>It's a House has to resort to animal kidnapping and smuggling in order to get his vicodin episode
>>
>>68105133
>its a house resorts to creating a blues album to get his vicodin episode
>>
>>68105257
that album is surprisingly fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_XSU43gEls
>>
File: _83160967_hi027277157.jpg (25 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
_83160967_hi027277157.jpg
25 KB, 624x351
>>68105257
>Its a house finally gets fired as a doctor, studies for his ph.d in physics and then once completed uses his new knowledge and saved up doctor money to open up a huge ass futuristic city episode
>>
>>68104250
Next next week on house

>the patient is religious
>>
>It's a genetic trap who is into incest episode
>>
>it's an "it's not lupus", but then later on "it really was lupus the whole time" episode
>>
File: SweatingWillSmith.jpg (18 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
SweatingWillSmith.jpg
18 KB, 250x250
>It's an episode that reminds you of a symptom you've had not long ago, and makes you think "What if"
>>
>Based on Nunn’s novel, Chance is described as a provocative psychological thriller that focuses on Eldon Chance (Laurie), a San Francisco-based forensic neuropsychiatrist who reluctantly gets sucked into a violent and dangerous world of mistaken identity, police corruption and mental illness. After an ill-advised decision regarding an alluring patient who may or may not be struggling with a multiple personality disorder, Chance finds himself in the crosshairs of her abusive spouse, who also happens to be a ruthless police detective. In over his head, Chance’s decent into the city’s shadowy underbelly, all while navigating the waters of a contentious divorce and the tribulations of his teenage daughter, soon spirals into an ever deepening exploration of one of mankind’s final frontiers — the shadowy, undiscovered country of the human mind.

Its a what happened to House after he quit from PPB and after Wilson died series
>>
>It's a tick in the vagina episode
>>
File: lememebear.gif (646 KB, 512x481) Image search: [Google]
lememebear.gif
646 KB, 512x481
>it's a doctor hiring process the same as fraternity initation episode
>>
>>68106057
you gotta admit it was fucking hilarious
>>
>>68106149
It was literally the best season of the show
>>
>>68105967
>it's a worms in the eyeballs episode
>>
>that time chase killed an evil dictator and cameron got cunthurt about it
>forever

fucking unreal
>>
>>68106394
but didn't she want to kill the same dictator

and then the dictator said something on the line of quit bein a hoe and kill me right now if you can
>>
>>68106394
>shrugging off your husband killing someone whilst practicing medicine because he thinks it's the right thing to do

I wouldn't say Chase's decision was impossible to empathize with, but killing someone really isn't something that goes without saying or anything. It's a pretty big deal and it's not like Cameron was going to just have him sleep on the couch for a couple days until she felt better.
>>
>>68106640
she wanted to do the same thing, was just too much of a bitch to do it

I think it was more about chase hiding it from her at first and then getting foreman involved before her
>>
>Its olivia wild getting BLACKED episode
>>
>>68106913
someone post the webm
>>
>>68106913
>It's an Oliva Wilde in a lesbian sex scene as the teaser for the episode but cuts off just as they start getting into the good part episode
>>
>>68106777
checked
>>
>>68105410
>after the events of the finale, now legally declared dead, house decides to start a new life
>changes his name
>gets his phd in theoretical physics
>moves to new mexico
>starts working at a top secret research facility in the middle of the desert
>speak as little as possible to avoid being recognized and sent back to prison
>>
>>68106777
She wanted to but she didn't do it. Again I also felt like the dictator needed to die but going through with it, as his doctor no less, is a step beyond just hating the guy.
>>
File: nnnnnnn.jpg (11 KB, 310x223) Image search: [Google]
nnnnnnn.jpg
11 KB, 310x223
>>68103925
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.