[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Victor Fries >freezes people >nicknamed Mr. Freeze Bravo DC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Gotham.png (816 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Gotham.png
816 KB, 1280x720
>Victor Fries
>freezes people
>nicknamed Mr. Freeze
Bravo DC
>>
File: vlcsnap-2014-09-30-16h00m58s224.jpg (147 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2014-09-30-16h00m58s224.jpg
147 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>68055021
It's almost like he was created in the late fifties.
>>
>Pamela Isley
>They call her Ivy
>>
>>68055113
Her name is Ivy in the show actually.
>>
>Edward "E." Nigma
>"E."
>Nigma
>Enigma - a person or thing that is mysterious or difficult to understand
>Edward Nigma later becomes The Riddler
>The Riddler takes delight in incorporating riddles and puzzles into his criminal plots
Bravo.
>>
Anyone else wondering what the fuck is going on with this fucker?

The first half of S2 was fucking amazing and so was penguin. Now his plot is a fucking mexican soap opera. What's the fucking point?
>>
>>68055113
>>68055128
>HEY GUYS NOT SURE YOU KNOW THIS VILLAIN POISON IVY, SHE'S A REDHEAD THAT LIKES PLANTS JUST LIKE THIS KID IN OUR SHOW, BUT JUST TO MAKE SURE YOU GET THE REFERENCE, WE WILL NAME HER IVY INSTEAD OF HER REAL NAME LE FUNNY XD
>>
>>68055591
Watch the next episode, that's all I'm going to say. For those that don't mind spoilers:

He flips out next episode, kill his siblings and serves them as meal to his stepmother.
>>
>>68056014
How would you know the next episode? Let me guess, your brothers friends mothers fuckbuddy plays bowling with Gordons stunt double.
>>
>>68056145
Nope, IGN forgot there was no episode and leaked their review. It got take down, but it was too late.
>>
>>68055591
>redeye-robin-lord-taylor-(...).jpg
Is he meant to be Robin?
>>
>>68056208
>episode guest directed by shyamalamadingdong
>what a twist...
>>
>>68055021
Will they show Jane Doe?
>>
>>68056559
Hopefully, yes.
>>
This show is good but could have been more. Like, if we followed Thomas and Martha Wayne instead of Bruce. We already know Bruce's story, how he become the Batman. His parents tho, we have no idea. I would like to see how Thomas runs his company and is a hero in his own right.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.