[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
movies to watch be i commit sodoku
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 5134ogvvuXL.jpg (50 KB, 357x500) Image search: [Google]
5134ogvvuXL.jpg
50 KB, 357x500
my girlfriend of three years told me this morning that shes been slowly falling out of love with me and that she wants to break up.

three fucking years. recently its been nothing but fights and its finally come to this. What movies should I watch besides pic related so I can rub in this feeling of horrible unforgiving depair that comes with falling in love and then losing your love. trying to watch a bunch before i kill myself
>>
Congrats on the breakup. Hopefully you had sex at least once. Now use your extra money on strippers prostitutes and stiff you want. Enjoy the freedom and happiness that comes with it. Wish I was in your shoes before I decided to get married. Enjoy life anon, it's just beginning for you
>>
File: 1351800269048.jpg (28 KB, 369x368) Image search: [Google]
1351800269048.jpg
28 KB, 369x368
>>68031580
wish I felt like this. Im sure ill get over it maybe in like two or three months. maybe eternal sunshine is good too.
>>
Remember its down the road not across the street and slitting wrists is really not painful just the initial burn and then sleep
Play some music though and drink a bit to help make it simpler
>>
>>68031730
i was gonna do helium actually. I dont want to burden anyone with my clean up.
>>
>>68031797
I heard they put oxygen in the helium tanks now so spergs like you can't kill themselves.

Trust me, no woman is worth killing yourself over. Go get a gym membership instead.
>>
>>68031797
And how do you plan to purchase said helium tank? Unless oyu have a chemical store nearby or work with it then go for it otherwise carbon monoxide poisoning is a safe bet also. Again very peaceful and no pain, no mess.
>>
>>68031797
Wtf, my post didn't go through, Carbon Monoxide poisoning is a better way especially since buying helium is unreliable now.
Simple, no mess and very peaceful
>>
>>68031259
Men are unable to fall in love, is just a way to justifies the possesion and rape of a woman under a social umbrella
>>
>>68032306
terrble b8 m8
fuck off back to tumblr libcuck
>>
>>68032306
But umbrellas were invented by Egyptians in 3500 BC, and humans are likely older.
>>
>>68031259
>my girlfriend of three years

She's been taking Chad's dick for four. It's not over, it never began.
>>
>>68032465
we were a collection of matriarchal and peaceful tribes before egyptian, capitalism an patriarchy
>>
If she don't wanna be in your life tell her to get the fuck out of it and stop wasting your time.

Cut off all contact.
Burn all her shit.
Tell her to lose your number.

she WILL contact you within 6-12 months and try to hit you up with the "heyy"

Be advised, when she does this it's because her last plan didn't work out and she is looking for a familiar dick for her to rebound on.

DO NOT

i repeat

DO NOT

reply or engage her physically, sexually, or emotionally. If you must you may only reply with "Who is this?" and "lose my number"

Im here for you anon, just follow my advice. you will be saved.
>>
>>68032547
How do you think you can convince both mammal parents to take care of the children during several (enough) seasons?
>>
>>68032547
ok sweden
Sorry the civilized world hasn't adopted your advanced cucking logic
>>
>>68032306
Don't be bitter about abstract words.
>>
File: 1459861891068.jpg (847 KB, 1386x1800) Image search: [Google]
1459861891068.jpg
847 KB, 1386x1800
Here, man.
>>
>>68032660
in 50 years my country will be unified and rich while your rednecks swamp inbreeds will have started another war against blacks
>>
don't be a pussy, just find another gals and fuck them like you mean it
>>
>>68031259

be sure to stream it so that the whole world will know how much of a faggot you are.
>>
La Notte
>>
The worst part of breaking up for me was thinking about her with other guys. That hurt me right in the feelers.
>>
>>68033435

just do it, this isn't your personal fucking blog fuckface.
>>
>>68033476
not op, robot
>>
>>68031259
Wristcutters
Tom Waits should be in more movies
>>
>>68032584
thanks anon
>>68033115
yes this is what i came for. i already called off from work tomorrow. i rented a motel room in burbank. I cant kill myself in my apt because we live together, shes not back from work yet but i dont want to burden her either. I just want to die peacefully and quietly
>>
>>68031879
>putting oxygen in there so they can be brain damaged instead

how does this even make sense
>>
>>68033115
>Millennium Actress
I might be remembering wrong, but isn't the movie basically about her journey trying to find a guy, becoming an actress and ends up never finding him? But she still had an amazing career and a nice life, and even thought she dies in the end, it seems she was happy.

I guess it could be depressing for some, but I thought it was uplifting. For me the message was, you might not accomplish everything you wanted with your life, but it doesn't mean you wasted it.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.