[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Come on you apes, do you want this thread to live forever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: DoYouWantToKnowMore.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
DoYouWantToKnowMore.jpg
1 B, 486x500
Come on you apes, do you want this thread to live forever?
>>
>>67913639
Thank you for making this thread
>>
File: We must understand the memes.png (463 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
We must understand the memes.png
463 KB, 1024x576
WE CAN ILL AFFORD ANOTHER KLENDATHU
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk

I'm ready to do my part!
>>
>>67882406
>Only people who serve can vote but this is never abused.

ALREADY WRONG EVEN AFTER YOUR FIRST WRONG SENTENCE.

Fucking idiot. Service GUARANTEED citizenship, but it wasn't the only way to get it. Basically, anyone serving the community could get it. Teachers, social workers, fucking even people that built shit could easily become citizens. People with an interest in the state and tried to make it better, AKA people that really should be the only ones voting since they have stakes in it, are the ones that get to help make decisions.

Stop being fucking stupid or at least read the entire book before you spout garbage. Honestly, that system of voting would work out better than "EVERYONE CAN VOTE NO MATTER IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING!!!" which is what we have now. Not even a fascist or anything of the sort, but you need to show some interest beyond listening to what people say on TV.

Just reposting so the faggots that are like "YOU CAN ONLY BE A CITIZEN IF YOU'RE IN THE MILITARY!!!!!!!!!!!111!1!1!!" will shut up.
>>
>>67913866
Talking about all of this citizenship stuff, were Rico's parents citizens or civilians?
>>
>>67913985

Yeah, they had money though.
>>
>>67913985

Civilians, but it didn't really hold them back from anything.
>>
File: trig2.jpg (222 KB, 1598x800) Image search: [Google]
trig2.jpg
222 KB, 1598x800
Anyone else watched Invasion?

I expected nothing but it was pretty okay.

>tfw no sniper gf
>>
>>67914188
It was ok but had the usual over the top jap style to it.

Although, the Marauder suit and Queen fight was pretty bad ass. Oh, and the Federation controlled bugs
>>
The asteroid was a Federation false flag right? No way bugs could shoot a rock that distance, that quickly THAT accurately.

They even hit a major city for fuck's sake.
>>
>>67914387
Buenos Aires was an inside job.
>>
File: 1385852126882.jpg (15 KB, 453x557) Image search: [Google]
1385852126882.jpg
15 KB, 453x557
>>67914387
>>67914940
gee wonder who is behind these posts
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.