[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The first film to usher us in the vidyashit era is coming out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 16987797004_8dcc7c071d_b.jpg (259 KB, 706x1024) Image search: [Google]
16987797004_8dcc7c071d_b.jpg
259 KB, 706x1024
The first film to usher us in the vidyashit era is coming out in 24 days. Will it be good?
>>
Probably not. Maybe it'll surprise people and be decent
>>
I'd be surprised if it's bad.
>>
It'll do well. It looks pretty cool
>>
I has almost no hype, no marketing, trailer made it look like a straight to video piece of shit.

So yeah it's going to be amazing, OP!
>>
>>67905337
The material is good for an animated film, but more than likely the rookie studio will turn it into crap.
>>
>>67905588
>not knowing how to spot a sleeper hit
>>
>Flicks that are literally a decade too late: the thread
>>
>>67905588
But the animation and everything looks actually solid for a animation film no one really knows about, at least for the public
>>
>>67905612

Sleepers look good. Not like shit.
>>
>>67905337
It'll be decent, but I doubt many people even know about it
>>
>>67905662
But this does look good.
>>
Looks like shit, but boy do I want to play Up Your Arsenal again.
>>
>>67905337
It's a Sonic Boom type reboot. They dumbed down the humor to appeal to very young children. So nope
Capcom is preparing the same shit for Megaman so prepare your butt
>>
>>67905802
Megaman is overhyped garbage though.
The Astroboy movie was leagues better than anything they can produce anyway.
>>
>>67905648
You're looking for the warcraft thread right?
>>
>>67905337
I'm kind of convinced this is surprisingly cheap. I can't find any details on the budget and it's by a studio that shits out TV CGI.

I'm not sure if it will be a success. Looks too childish. Pretty sure the game will do well, though.
>>
>>67905802
Have you played Ratchet recently? It's not exactly deeply plotted, and is full of fart jokes, innuendos and pratfalls. I mean, fuck, the game was designed for children.
>>
I genuinely hope it doesn't flop
I want more Ratchet and Clank games
>>
>>67906369
I imagine the enhanced remake doing well is what matters for the future of the games, not the movie.
>>
>>67905337
They're making a Ratchet and Clank movie?
>>
>>67907055
Yup
>>
>>67907065
First time I've heard about tbhhhhh lad.

The games were fun. I haven't played them in forever. I liked the NG+ option to make your weapons retardedly strong.

Can't wait to pirate the movie.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.