[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Walking Dead Pre-Game Thread #1: Finale Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: 1456086190037.png (979 KB, 935x658) Image search: [Google]
1456086190037.png
979 KB, 935x658
Whose ready for Negan?

Do you think they'll be able to pull him off well? Or will he be too gimped to have an effect?

Who do you think is getting Lucille'd?

Do you think it will be multiple characters?

How bad will Rick be fucked up?
>>
this is so fucking pathetic, it doesnt even start for another 6 hours

...meanwhile we wont even have a 20 post thread for one of the best shows on tv... vinyl
>>
File: 1449457711596.png (68 KB, 204x190) Image search: [Google]
1449457711596.png
68 KB, 204x190
>>67818423
Well, the Negan thread is going relatively fast, but I want to see how they could maybe do the character right. I've already seen the 400 comments on how they could do him wrong.
>>
jesus christ, if it's really a cliff-hanger fade to black I will riot alone in my room
>>
>>67818477
AMC are dumb but they aren't that dumb. A cliffhanger finale would piss off EVERYONE. Plus they would have to keep the death of Glenn/Daryl/whoever a secret for six months and that would be impossible.
>>
>>67818477
Definitely. That's literally the only way I think they could fuck this up. If they decided to brain someone important, then picked another to reveal the next season, I wouldn't be quite so disappointed. But that cutoff would be absolutely demolishing to the fanbase.
>>
>>67818477
After the bullshit they pulled at the end of last week's episode, there's no way they'll cliffhanger this one. You can't chain cliffhangers.
>>
Tonight is make or break for this show. They can give us the best introduction of a villain ever in TV and the most shocking death of a character we've ever seen, or they can fuck it all up with some bullshit cliffhanger for no real reason at all and watch public opinion of this show plummet to new depths.
>>
>>67818423
Vinyl is terrible, why do shows about the rock scene always focus on shitty mediocre bands that nobody fucking remembers? It's set in the 70's? Well it has to focus on Zeppelin, The Stones, Pink Floyd, Bowie, Elton John and then the punk bands and THAT'S IT. If it's focused on disgusting trash like The Eagles and the Steve Miller Band and Fleetwood Mac it's unwatchable garbage and you should be murdered
>>
>>67818656
The show has been garbage for years, and ratings are better than ever.

Nothing they can do can piss off the fanbase at this point.
>>
>>67818707
But it isn't focusing on The Eagles and the Steve Miller Band and Fleetwood Mac.
>>
>>67818656
See I could see a disappointed fanbase, but I don't see an en masse leaving of the show. The problem is that most people who watch only care about the "WHO WILL BITE IT THIS WEEK" aspect. Most of /tv/ are at least somewhat invested in the characters themselves which is why Negan's bat lineup is so important to the story. It establishes him as a specific type of enemy. So while cliffhangers might reduce the /tv/ population, normies will still flock to it once the hype of the Season 7 premiere happens.
>>
>>67818707
it produced by mick jagger and im quite certain the stones will make an appearnce at some point. led zeppelin and david bowie have both been portrayed on the show

i guess if you actually watched the show you might not have made this post. enjoy your shitty zombie drama were literally nothing happens for 55 minutes per episode
>>
>>67818796
I wouldn't know, I don't watch soap operas made for queers and queenies.
>>
>>67818835
Then why the fuck are you trashing it?
>>
>>67818835
>I don't watch soap operas made for queers and queenies.
The Walking Dead is a soap opera.
>>
>>67818874
Not the guy you're responding to, but you did come to a TWD thread and posted about some other random show.
>>
>>67818716
viewership is down from last season
>>
>>67818874
Because I felt like it. I do what I want whenever I want
>>
>>67818928
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_(TV_series)#Ratings

only one ep (10) had more viewers than last year
>>
>>67818803
>>67818716
Ratings probably won't suffer much, but there will be massive backlash from critics, comic readers, and even the general audience. This is the most iconic moment in the comics. If they fuck it up this bad then its the beginning of the end in terms of the show's reputation and what the majority of people think about it.
>>
Don't really watch this show, but I almost threw up from this scene I saw where the black girl and rick were laying in bed eating an apple or some fruit. It was fucking disgusting, she is so hideous.
>>
>>67819105

This. It pretty much much needs to be line for line from the comics if they don't want to piss everyone off.
>>
Since Negan's first appearance in the TV show and comic was pretty hyped up do you think they'd do the same for Alpha? one thing I liked about her introduction is that it was pretty casual, no previous information just Ken, Marco, Dante and whoever strolling into her territory by accident and boom. Conflict.
>>
>>67819012
Bam, pls
>>
>>67818349
Carol's getting killed by Negan.
>>
>>67818707
Here we have a true patrician. Vinyl is utter trash.
>>
>>67819306
do you actually tell yourself that even 1/3 of the 12 million viewers have read or care about the comics?

thats funny
>>
I've heard there's going to be an additional cast member appear on that shilling after-show.

Do you think we'll see who dies?
>>
>>67819105
they have killed characters still alive in the comics, they have killed characters in different ways than in the comics, they have characters that dont even exist in the comics

literally nobody cares about the comics
>>
>>67819410
It'll either be whoever dies or JDM. My guess is JDM.
>>
>>67819113
Same, I wrote Amc a letter complaining about this forced interracial jew shit
>>
Norman (Daryl) is leaving after this season. How the fuck would they write him off other than getting killed in some heroic fashion?
>>
>>67819492

90% of all TWD merchandise (the real profit) is Daryl related. He isn't going anywhere.
>>
>>67819536
He's got a new show now. I think he is pretty much done with the show
>>
>>67819410
It'd be Steve Ogg. With the occasional GTA V jokes tossed in,
>Would Trevor survior the zombie apocalypse!?
>>
>>67819350
Hope when they release a trailer they make it seem like the conflict of the season will be Alexandria vs Hilltop or something. You know how they like to trick people with those trailers. You NEED to have their reveal be totally out of left field. It's terrifyingly unsettling. I don't think Alpha will get hyped like Negan. Negan is a golden god. The Whisperers are more of a plot device/force of nature.
>>
>>67819453
Yeah it's gotta be JDM
>>
>>67819554

6 month off season and it's handled by the same network. Doesn't mean anything.
>>
>I'm ready for Neegan
>it's JDM nigga
>I think it's Carol or Daryl and maybe a secondary character
>it's Rick nigga
>>
>>67819574
>/v/: "you give me half your shit, /tv/."

Wow /tv/ doesn't even pretend not to be cucked anymore
>>
>>67819637
What's wrong with getting cucked?
>>
>>67819679
Ask Bill Wilson
>>
>>67819536
this here >>67819443

exactly my point. the most popular tv character isnt even in the comics
>>
>>67819536
Honestly I think braining Daryl is the only way to keep my interest. Regardless of Glenn, Negan should kill one or two. That only leaves Carol from the OG group.
>>
>>67819350
I seriously hopw Alpha's debut with the Whispers is naunce in the show as it were in the comics, no epilogue of Dante, Marco, and Ken encountering them. Make everything happen unexpectedly.
>>
Here's who is getting killed off tonight and 100% legit reasons why but don't bother asking for sources because I won't give them.

Daryl- he's getting his own show, it will be the biggest impact and there have been rumors floating around that he slapped Kirkman on set.

Glenn- Kirkman as well as some of the actors have mentioned how difficult it has become to work with him.

Maggie- Cohan is getting tired of TWD and wants to branching out and doing more films. Also rumors that she slept with Kirkman and his wife isn't happy about it.

Abraham- Cudlitz is allegedly the one who leaked the Negan footage and the audio. Also made passes at Kirkman's wife.

Michonne- They want the /pol/ audience.

Sasha- See above

Morgan- ^^^
>>
Either Daryl dies tonight, or it's a cliffhanger. Either way there will be riots.

Are you ready for the shitstorm of our time /tv/?
>>
>>67819760

I just want Carol gone. She's turned into such a fucking meme that she needs to be removed.
>>
>>67819787
>he slapped Kirkman on set
I really want this to be legit.
>>
>>67819787
You forgot to add,

Rick - Lincoln has mentioned he wanted off the show because he is tired of flying back and forth from his hometown to Georgia and it is affecting his relationship with his kids and wife.
>>
File: 1457911133703.gif (2 MB, 400x218) Image search: [Google]
1457911133703.gif
2 MB, 400x218
>>67819787
>>
>>67819787
Actually it'll be Rosita. Cohan wanted to fuck Andrew Lincoln but he was tapping that latin ass, so Cohan asked the writers to kill her.
>>
>>67819924

Why is this the best movie ever?
>>
>>67819787

>Maggie slept with Kirkman

Never heard of this one before.
Doesn't she also have a new film out now?
>>
my dad works at amc. glenn is kill.
>>
File: 1458688238522.png (203 KB, 1027x667) Image search: [Google]
1458688238522.png
203 KB, 1027x667
>>67818477
>>67818540
>>67818587

They have. If you go on the spoiling dead forum there's audio clips of the final 11 minutes. It's Negan explaining the rules of his order, then he explains to Rick that they've killed too many of his men.

He does the eeny meeny thing, then it's POV of the person getting whacked, he says ''It's you'', he whacks them in POV, they fall down and blood fills the screen, he says ''Taking it like a champ!''

Then people start screaming, screen goes black, screams and more hits continue, then there's one final smash and then silence. Then the credits roll.

www.thespoilingdeadfans.com/threads/episode-16-spoilers-lucille-negan-part-6.18258/
>>
>>67819787
why did he slap?
also how is glenn difficult?
>>
Will Negan's victim be this decade's opening the hatch? That is if they do, do a POV scene.
>>
It will be a cliffhanger 100%

The Almighty Cunts never dissapoint
>>
File: 1449690025890.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1449690025890.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>67819766
I'm pretty excited for the whisperers. Each villian in the show had something different about them, but usually tried to base themselves on somewhat modern or European governance:

1. The Governor: He wanted to look like the good guy, but did all of these bad things. He even enjoyed it. He's closer to a modern government where he's an internally hypocritical character, but is still somewhat effective at protecting his tribe. While, he has plenty of supporters, they are very much like the American populace when it comes to war. They don't ask about the methods of the Gov, because they're the soldiers who protect us, and they've seen some shit. There is even a focus on the zombie games passtime to try and allow his populace to actually have some fun. While Andrea thinks it's archaic, (like some do with football nowadays) its one of the few forms of entertainment that his people get, thus keeping them happy and complacent with their position inside the safe walls. Very expansionist overall, and minimalist when it comes to removing competition.

2. Termites: Pure survival with the main rule being the care for your own group. Anyone could join, but none could refuse. Very Roman-like other than the cannibalism, but that was formed more by their particular circumstances rather than what they desired to do. They absorb tribes and give them the opportunity to become "Romans" themselves, but they don't deal with "barbarians" who don't subscribe to their methodology.

(cont.)
>>
>>67820037

So what part of the audio shows that's it's a POV shot?
>>
File: 21334324.png (131 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
21334324.png
131 KB, 500x281
>>67820037
We could tell who it was by noticing how are characters placed in the scene
This shit can't be this way, /tv/. I am going to ragequit
>>
Im like an entire season behind, should I still watch the season finale tonight? All of my friends seem really hype for it

Someone give me a quick catch up pls
>>
>>67820037
I absolutely cannot fucking believe it, I refuse to accept this reality, how the fuck could they possible shit the bed this bad? How could they possibly think this was a good idea, that this would go over well? Christ I'm mad
>>
if it's a cliffhanger pov i will literally kill myself
>>
I thought in the leaked audio people were clearly screaming Glenn? The audio never loaded for me so I could never confirm it but that's what people were saying
>>
>>67820169
The sound starts to muffle and we hear a ringing in the ears when Negan connects with Lucille. That would be kinda a weird choice if it wasn't a point of view shot, plus the leaked footage from November was a point of view shot so it seems likely
>>
>>67820197
it's a really shit season anyways so watch it imp
>>
>>67820203
If they don't show who is kill, I'll never watch this shit again.
>>
>>67820037
delete this !!!
>>
>>67820286

You mean the fake footage from November?
>>
>>67820197
>Beth, Tyresse and Bob dies
>They meet a priest who lets them stay in his church
>They escape from the terminus dudes and kill them with ease
>They go to Alexandria and stay there forever
>Rick tries to cuck some dude
The End
>>
im steaming mad
>>
>>67820274
Yeah they were being delusional, obviously hearing what they wanted to hear. It is completely ambiguous who gets killed, the screams are too cacophonic to find any real words in them, which is intentional to build the cliffhanger, they're just wishfully thinking
>>
File: 1452737735711.gif (107 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1452737735711.gif
107 KB, 300x300
>>67820165
3. The Wolves: I was really disappointed that the Wolves had no explanation. I hope that maybe they were some subsection of the Saviors. Maybe they were forms of punished Saviors who had to perform jobs or duties for the group to be allowed back in, but forever marked. This group is based on primal instincts. Not pure survival like Terminus, but more basic. They don't seem to use guns, but as a smaller group they don't need them. They're already difficult to locate and they use this to their advantage, attacking Alexandria in full stealth mode. The only problem the Wolves had was that they didn't plan more in their attacks. They didn't have much time as so much of Rick's group was outside the walls at the time. They had no backup plan if anything had gone south either, and when Carol came out with even a few guns she obliterated many of them.

4. Saviors: More of a serfdom. The groups have their protective walls and can deal with walkers on their own, but can't build up enough power to remove the guys in charge. The Saviors obviously take more food than they need so that they can easily hold out against sieges, while also keeping the population of the "serfs" from exploding much more than their own numbers. Negan is the "Lord" who gives benefits to those who are his vassals as well as bestowing titles and points to other sub-Negans. He also has a bit of an honor system to his own dealings as well.

--comics so far--
5. Whisperers: Mongol type nomadic groups. Very interesting as they hide within walkers, migrate, and justice is based on survival like a herd of Ox. They're tough, but also not afraid to sacrifice to survive.
>>
File: 1447869373836.png (53 KB, 889x151) Image search: [Google]
1447869373836.png
53 KB, 889x151
I told you, lads.
>>
>>67820340
I'll be thinking of you dumb skeptic faggots at 10:30 tonight when you're completely and utterly proven wrong. Fuck it'll be satisfying.
>>
>>67820447
Ragequit countdown...
>>
>>67820037
from a different perspective here, I think there is going to be a scene after the final hit and 'silence'. there has to be, it cuts so abruptly almost like it was deliberate. I think after that last smash, it will continue on and we will see Glenn and what remains of his head, then Negan will have his final monologue before the episode ends. Why wouldn't they do it? Its how they ended the fucking comic. there is no creative reason for a cliffhanger here, it would only be for money and that is fucked.
>>
>>67820165
>>67820442
You forgot Shane
>>
>>67820508
Footage was proven to be fake retard, he's not even wearing a biker jacket
>>
Spoilers pls.
>>
>>67820447
that's not how contract negotiations work. that guy's a fucking retard.
>>
>>67820421
>Dwight shot Daryl making him safe from Lucille
Even if it is pareidolia and they heard what they wanted, it is blatant Glenn gets Lucille regardless.
>>
>>67820565
Morales appears in the giant saviour mob, like 60-70 guys but its implied Negan has hundreds
>>
>>67820539
In the leaked audio, credits roll immediately after the smashing scene
>>
just watched an early screener

ama
>>
>>67820611
If they pull this cliffhanger shit and make us wait 6 months to discover that it was predictably fucking Glenn after all then I will blow a fucking gasket.
>>
>>67820565
>>67808574
The imugr link has saved information Spoiling the Dead posted regarding the finale.
>>
>>67818349
Judith will get beaten to death. You heard it here first.
>>
Who do you all WANT to be killed?

We know that in the end it will be Glen, because they're pointing at Maggie going to Hilltop to take over as leader.

But who would you WANT them to kill?
>>
File: 1450575018162.jpg (55 KB, 500x312) Image search: [Google]
1450575018162.jpg
55 KB, 500x312
>>67820550
You're right:

Shane: The man Rick needed to be, the man Rick wanted to avoid being, and the man Rick has become. He's become a new version of Shane, and Shane's main flaw was that he was obsessed with Lori (who kind of caused a lot of the problems between Rick and Shane). If Shane hadn't had problems with Lori, and if he could actually work in groups he might have lived. Rick only has one small stint as the "my way or the highway" leader, but he still took in the merits of his group. Shane would be based more on the initial tribal instinct for an alpha, like a modern day version of a primal group, but not necessarily as focused on other tribes like the wolves.
>>
>>67820685
Thnx
>>
>>67820563
Remember bud, 10:30 tonight, I'll be thinking of you. Try to take getting blown the fuck out with a little grace.
>>
>Daryl got shot in the arm
>Loses his hand
>Rick gets killed by Negan
>Daryl is the new Rick

Calling it.
>>
>>67820731
Daryl. I can't stand the over powered mopey cunt.
>>
>>67820731
Daryl
Shit character that only panders teenagers t.bh
>>
>>67820037
Its a cold open. There have never been credits on season Finales
>>
>>67820539
It could be, and I hope you're right. But the clip I heard the final strike echos out and the music starts playing a few seconds later for the end credits
>>
Cast and crew regarding the finale:
Kirkman,
>It's probably the best final moment of a season we've ever had. It's entirely possible there's going to be a painful summer for Walking Dead fans, but we'll be back in October
Hurd,
>It's going to be the longest summer ever. Thank god we've got Fear the Walking Dead
McBride,
>I'd agree with Robert. [The finale is] like falling into a black hole and wondering what is on the other side. It's very dark
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/walking-dead-season-6-finale-877162

Cohan,
>It's the biggest finale I've ever seen in television, in any episode of TV, maybe barring the last episode of the Sopranos, but that's a different kind of fish. It's the cliff-hangerist episode
http://www.etonline.com/tv/185002_exclusive_walking_dead_lauren_cohan_season_6_finale_negan/
>>
>>67820768
>>67820776
>>
File: behindthispost.jpg (40 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
behindthispost.jpg
40 KB, 491x491
>>67820847
>It's going to be the longest summer ever. Thank god we've got Fear the Walking Dead
>>
>>67820734

I wonder what the next big group Rick and co will come into conflict will be like. I can imagine them being mercenaries out on the road or something but that's a little too predictable.
>>
>>67820639
Credits or the intro music?
Could do that 10 min scene, then the rest of the episode leading up to it.

r-right?
>>
>>67820881
It would have to be intro, right?
Cold open, because I don't remember any other season finale having credits
>>
>>67820731
Glenn or Maggie, one is nothing but "muh Maggie" anymore and the other is nothing but "muh Glenn" anymore. A few months ago I would've said Daryl, but they at least set something up between him and Dwight that will make Dwight's future character development make more sense.
>>
>>67818349
I tried watching s06e09, but couldn't finish it. Just got tired of the same feminist multicult propaganda, and nothing happening. Anyone else like this?

Better Call Saul on the other hand was great, marathon'd those this weekend. Waiting for Homeland, The Americans, and maybe GOT to start up again.
>>
>>67820935

No because I'm not an internet racist?
>>
>>67820847
> It's the biggest finale in TV history
> It's a cliff hanger episode

Bit of a contridiction then
>>
>>67820935
Say what you will about this show, but I wouldn''t call it SJW, or feminist bullshit. No reason a show can't have a strong woman
>>
>>67820880
Do you mean besides the already confirmed ones?

It seems like most people are finally settling into major groups. If they do come across separate ones, they have to be either survivalists, very small groups, or good raiders. Even then, it seems like most of the build up is that small groups are hard to sustain, because the bigger groups either need to be picked off extremely well (hence why they keep getting caught as small groups outside the walls), or the bigger groups track down the smaller ones to kill them, absorb them, or steal their gear.
>>
>>67820935
>same feminist multicult propaganda
There is none

Are you one of those people that complained about the interracial shit?
>>
File: NeganAMC.png (331 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
NeganAMC.png
331 KB, 480x480
How does he clean Lucille?
>>
>>67820973

They killed a fat lesbian. Can you get more anti-feminist than that?
>>
>>67820881
It's the music that plays, but >>67820913 might be right. I don't recall it, too
>>
>>67820748
Your mom
>>
Is it gonna be pee pee pants city real soon or what?
>>
>>67821038

Because they killed based Andrea.
>>
>>67821026
Oh, okay, well I might get back into watching it. When does she die?
>>
>>67820935
> feminist multicult propaganda
> Kill off an overwieght dyke with a medical profession by arrow through the head

Nice try, virgin
>>
File: 1433468339921.png (137 KB, 817x626) Image search: [Google]
1433468339921.png
137 KB, 817x626
>>67821042
>>
>>67821025
a damp towel before the blood dries
>>
First for Maggie's boipussy
>>
>>67819384
You're a TWD pleb, you don't know anything about being patrician.
>>
>>67821070
s6e14
>>
>>67821038
Because progressivism
>>
>>67821070
In the next episode
>>
I hate Robert Kirkman and his smug fucking face whenever he's asked to spoil details about the show. If they really pull the cliffhanger bullshit I hope to god the show tanks and he stops writing his shitty comic book.
>>
>>67821010

>Do you mean besides the already confirmed ones?

Besides Oceanside what other communities do we know of that are allied with Alexandria, The Sanctuary, The Kingdom and The Hilltop? You know what I'd like to see? Rick and co going up against a group of preppers. People who were paranoid about some kind of apocalypse starting because of the Y2K shit then just went off the grid, armed and trained themselves and just survived while everything went to shit because of the walkers.
>>
>>67821038
Jewish propaganda to exterminate the white race
>>
>>67821137
I've watched every epsiode since it started in season 1.
If they pull a cliffhanger, I'm done.
>>
>>67821137

Kirkman doesn't want to write it anymore either but AMC offered him 900 trillion dollars to keep it going and he's only human.
>>
I've been watching this show for six years now

Only the first season was good

All other seasons were shit. Some were painful to watch. Several times I couldn't wait for an episode to end because it was so stupid

Why do I keep watching this shit
>>
Post Maggie fggts.
>>
>>67821137

I've read Kirkman wants to branch out into other projects and doesn't always want to be known as "The zombie guy", but I doubt the comic will be canceled if the show tanks and goes under. Sales will still be good either way. If it does then AMC or some other network will just pick another comic from Image to make the next big thing.
>>
File: Best Season.jpg (168 KB, 796x1176) Image search: [Google]
Best Season.jpg
168 KB, 796x1176
Whats the best season and why is it Season 4B
>>
>>67821038
Jewish racemixing propaganda
>>
>>67821164
So we got colonial, Kingdom based, survival based, and militarily based already covered. We also have feudal and nomadic/stealth based. I also forgot to mention the hospital group which had more of a Caste system.

I want to see something focused more being savvy. Interesting traps and uses of walkers. more biological in warfare, or even just some other odd use of tools at their disposal.
>>
>>67821137
Kirkman plan to conclude the comics at issue 300. And he already has an end game in mind.
>>
>>67820847
>Hurd father is Jewish
Well, that explain alot. Taking after her old man.
>>
>>67821291

We already have The Whispers using the walkers as a moving biological weapon of sorts. I really wish Kirkman would go into more detail about them, if this new character who is possibly introduced in Wednesday's issue turns out to be a turncoat Whisper then I hope we get an issue or two of exposition about them, then again if not we've always got Lydia to learn more about The Whispers.
>>
>>67820639
>>67820790
>>67820881
>>67820913

this is what I'm talking about, the theme playing after is weird as shit, they have never done that before or if they have it was seasons ago. I'm thinking an 2-3 minutes was omitted for a reason.
>>
>>67821279
The worst was 5A.

That fucking hospital arc shit was horrendous.
>>
This is probably just wrong, but I've heard other audio/video leaks from various shows over the years, and they tend to end with the show's theme song tacked onto the end. Sometimes it's just a small screener of one scene, sometimes it's the whole episode. The theme is just there as a bookend, basically. Not to give anyone hope, but it's fishy to have the theme at the end of this scene. As if the credits/postcredits have been edited out for that screener. Plus, I have issues with the idea that a subtitle technician would be the one to leak it out. They didn't even say they are a translator. It'd be so easy to figure out who did it and destroy their life if you're AMC. The rest of the leaks are previously known knowledge, basically. I'm so skeptical of the cliffhanger at this point. Too convenient, as if it's a narrative being pushed by the AMC PR.
>>
>>67821310

I can imagine the last issue being Michonne showing up at a new location, like she did at the prison, except she has walker Rick and Carl tied up and she is covered in their blood to disguise herself from other walkers.

So what if today's episode ends similar to how Kirkman originally planned for #100 to go? Negan doesn't kill Glenn but he orders Rick to do it instead.
>>
>>67821310
that fat fuk is probably never gonna show what caused this zombie business
>>
>>67821471
Kirkman has gone on record and said he'll never reveal it, it is about to the reader to come to their own conclusion.
>>
Does anyone have a stream link for the finale? I've not got cable so I need to watch this shit online.
>>
File: youknowwhodidthis.png (618 KB, 600x461) Image search: [Google]
youknowwhodidthis.png
618 KB, 600x461
>>67819113
>This scene triggered me
>Not even white
>>
>>67821517
that's such a copout
>>
>>67819113
Must have been how your dad felt when he forgot to pull out
>>
>>67821279
4B was God tier, Joe's group was probably the more realistic version of "bad guys" in a apocalypse

These last couple of episodes have been boring as shit
>>
>>67821464
Tv show ending: mirror of Rick shooting little girl zombie, he shoots Judith zombie, returns to hospital where he woke from coma and holed up there. Kills himself to prevent coming back.

Comic ending: Rick's long dead by comic ending. He unified the post-apocalypse communities while alive. Eventually it devolves into tribal chaos again, with remnants of the Saviors, Survivors, Kingdom, and Hilltop (and maybe military) all cut off from one another. The human race is the walking dead.
>>
>>67820880

I honestly hope its a war for supplies with nobody being "bad". just moral gray area all around, gettinf caught up in revenge, facing war vs starvation, etc.
>>
>>67821643
> Tv show ending

Will be some shit from Lost's cutting room floor
>>
>>67821464
>So what if today's episode ends similar to how Kirkman originally planned for #100 to go? Negan doesn't kill Glenn but he orders Rick to do it instead
I'd believe it if it weren't for the leaks.

Hopefully, he can work in his original idea on someone else, like Morgan. And Rick has to kill him or Carl dies.
>>
File: hi.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hi.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
WHY THE FUCK IS HE DOING THIS
>>
>>67821589
How are these images made?
>>
>>67821533
Suptvbro appear around eight.
>>
>>67821464
That'd be cool.
>>
>>67821643

I can see the comic ending mirroring the opening a little. Rick has pretty much got back society on track, he's a very important figure, almost presidential and legendary he's basically allied the new united states and made a new country with representatives from different communities, he's a much older man now but something happens. An accident happens which leaves him once again in a hospital. Either someone tries to assassinate him because of what he did in the past or something else, Rick wakes up, the place is deserted and society is back to how it was after the first walker outbreak happened.

Or maybe he just goes back to his old house after Alexandria gets destroyed in issue #300, Carl, Lydia and Andrea are more than likely dead. A bunch of walkers, a massive herd, is outside his house and will break in any minute. Rick has no choice but to commit suicide.
>>
>>67821787
He took the redpill
>>
>>67821608
At least, Kirkman didn't use his original concept. Aliens caused the zombie apocalypse. Although that was a ploy for Image to accept his story because they wanted something different then a simple zombie story.
>>
>>67818349
I'm only here to see Glenn get Lucilled.
>>
>>67821851
That's better than 'God did it' desu.
>>
On a scale of 9-10, how disappointing will this be
>>
>>67821787
Because it looks badass and pretty sweet and totally awesome
>>
>>67821279
>4B
MY NIGGA, finally someone who understands.
4B and S4e16 was based as fuck.

>>67821447
5A was a solid 8/10. The first three episodes were ABSOLUTELY BASED. The solo Beth episode was in hindsight very good. The 5th episode with Abraham and Eugene hijinks were good fun and entertaining. I can't remember the 6th episode or 7th episodes too clearly, but I don't really remember having an issue with them. Honestly the worst of 5A was Episode 8 and was only just because of the shock kill, since it starts off really fucking good with that Comic Rick scene.
>>
>>67821787
Do you mean holding the gun like that or leading Negan's men?

One will be explained, the other I don't know.
>>
>>67821731

I never thought there was a good or bad criteria for anyone in TWD. Everyone did shit they had to do to survive which was unpleasant, some went off the deep end due to insanity or not being able to cope with the situations, see The Gov and The Hunters. It's really only from another person's point of view that we see them as good or bad, like how when Rick encountered Negan for the first time, Negan wasn't evil Rick just broke his society's laws and needed to be punished; same with the other communities. Alpha and The Whispers are a similar case too. They could've been left alone and all would be well, but nope, Carl had to keep thinking with his dick, pressing further into their territory, breaking their rules and look what happened in return.
>>
File: 1456315285644.jpg (31 KB, 383x383) Image search: [Google]
1456315285644.jpg
31 KB, 383x383
>>67821787
>middle finger on trigger
>index high enough to flip saftey on recoil
>not even trying aim down the sights
>one hand grip
>>
>>67821838
Carl will be the MC by the time the comic ends m8
>>
>>67821943
He looks cool though. Stop being a faggot /k/uck
>>
its gonna be abraham...

they resolved the "story" between him and eugene. it's a safe move for the writers. he doesn't have any plot left to exhaust, he's just another dude.
>>
>>67821643
TV Ending will be All Out War's ending except Rick and Negan end up killing each other, and before Rick dies he leaves Carl in charge of Alexandria while Maggie takes Hilltop and Michonne takes Kingdom, while Dwight takes the Saviors(or Daryl if he miraculously lives until then). As Rick dies he passes on Morgan's Jedi teachings, who died teaching Rick life is precious, onto Carl who has become a capable survivor and leader.
>>
>>67821943
The only thing this show has ever gotten right was one time people had trigger discipline. Only interesting thing was makeshift suppressors during prison arc. Other than that it's all shit.
>>
I'd like to see a return to normal society and see how people like Negan and Alpha and those Savior morons would deal with going back to being mediocre nobodies. Would they snap? Can they go back Bob?
>>
>>67821025
This looks like an action figure.
>>
Imagine it was black history month and michonne got lucille'd

It will be daryl 100% 9
>>
>>67818707
>tfw we will never have a show about Pink Floyd, with lots of bants between Gilmour and Waters
>>
>>67818349
Anyone streaming this??
>>
>>67821643
>>67821838
>Thinking the comics gonna end on some tragic note
Kirkman has always said he thought the zombie apocalypse would not last forever and would eventually end. In fact, they're about 3 or 4 years into it, I'm surprised there's still enough zombies left to form hordes(gotta say though, the zombie herding thing was one of the coolest concepts that came out of post time skip TWD)

Anyways, comic will probably end with President Rick of the United Communities dying, maybe by rival super state/country, and Carl has to track them down or something.
>>
>>67821279
4B all the way to episode 3 of season 5 were the best of the series
>>
>>67821838
>>67821643
>>67821464
I think Kirkman is setting up Rick to fall into his own hubris. And when the comic is nearing its end, Carl if he has become the leader of the Saviors will have to kill Rick. Rick is too dictatiorial, manipulative. Another Douglas.

I can see something where after the Walkers gradually have died out and are particularly nonexistennt with Rick dead, something happen to Carl where he is sent into a coma. He wakes up, walk around a hospital where it is desolate and when goes outside civilization has been somewhat restored, he walk to his home, and unlike Rick who walked into his abandon home without his family, Carl will open the door, walk into a living room or kitchen and his family is doing something normal.
>>
>>67818477
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=993_1409307955
>>
>>67822211
But nearly every person who dies becomes a walker. That shit could go on forever.
>>
>>67822186

this

UK fag here and I don't want to wait till tomorrow and have it spoiled for me beforehand anyway
>>
>both black and white interracial couples are white male/black female.
Thank you.
>>
>>67822214
Agreed, 5B was pretty based though. The pacing slowed down a bit when they finally reached Alexandria but I liked seeing everyone go through their PTSD episodes and 5's season finale was GOAT. 6A and B have also had its shining moments.
>>
>>67822342
I loved the Alexandria episodes, season 5 was good besides the hospital arc which was pointless since they killed of Noah
>>
>>67821608
No it isn't. Origin/Cure is the fucking most boring shit of zombie stories ever. If you're watching or reading TWD for that then you're the silliest bitch ever years into it. Did you expect Rick to find a dusty necronomicon? Because the plague is clearly magical.
>>
File: andreaanddale001.jpg (442 KB, 990x606) Image search: [Google]
andreaanddale001.jpg
442 KB, 990x606
Holy shit, Andrea was fucking Dale in the comics. Why did they change it?
>>
>>67822410
Yeah, it was a shame that Noah died since I was starting to like him. He was pretty good character for the short amount of time he got.

But at least you could argue Noah's death was one of the most impactful one's the show had since it led to Glenn vs Nicholas -> Glenn and Nicholas working together -> Glenn "dying".
And Noah and Nicholas' death were one of the most brutal scenes TWD had.
>>
>>67822588
>Why did they change it?
Darabont got fired and DeMunn who played Dale is Darabont fuckbuddy, so he asked to be written out because of their friendship.
>>
>>67822588
Because it was creepy.
>>
>>67822588
Damn she's cute. The actress that played her was fucking awfuk
>>
File: louis-ck.jpg (67 KB, 558x750) Image search: [Google]
louis-ck.jpg
67 KB, 558x750
>>67822613
>>67822645

Damn, look at that bull
>>
>>67822588
Because season 2 nd 3 TWD couldn't decide if it wanted to follow the comics more or be full of Darabont OC.
>>
>>67822696
C.K. isn't a cuck.

He is the greatest comedian currently alive.
>>
>>67822740
>>67822691
>>67822645
>>67822613

I mean at least he's bumping the thread right?
>>
>>67822756
Hi there Louis
>>
File: 1450724373957.png (227 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1450724373957.png
227 KB, 640x480
>>67822740
>>67822691
>>67822645
>>67822613
>>
1. Too Far gone
2.No Sanctuary
3.Days gone by
4."A"
5.Four walls and a roof
6.Internment
7.This Sorrowful life
8.Pretty much dead already
9.Thank you
10. Claimed/18 miles out

Tonight's episode can make any top ten if they don't pull some cliffhanger BS
>>
>>67819787
Lol k
>>
>>67819554
I think they gave him the new show so he would stay on TWD. It's basically him getting paid to go on a dream vacation.
>>
Look deep inside yourself, you know itll be a cliffhanger
>>
>>67819554
Norman filmed the pilot during his off-days from filming the Walking Dead. He said he'd like try and balance both shows out and continue to play as Daryl, if possible.

Although season seven look like Daryl ultimate demise and Dwight'll fill his role, whenever he decide he'll betray Negan.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 250x190) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 250x190
>yfw negan accidentally kills himself with lucille
>>
does anybody ever get mad when freaking darryl does that little low gruff voice when hes angry or w/e, like it freaking annoys me for some reason, I hope he gets the bat
>>
>>67823189
>group is surrounded by walkers
>a Walker come out of the shadows
>unmask herself as Carol
>Hi, I'm Alpha
>>
>>67823213
He talks like Batman, it's embarrassing.
>>
File: 1449670703517.jpg (52 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1449670703517.jpg
52 KB, 450x450
>>67823213
Honestly only in the walking dead mobile game commercials. He gets paid to do it, and I would do the same, but every single time:

>"Don't you get it?"
>"This is the way it is now..."
>"Live. Fight. Survive."
>>
>tara and company got caught
>tara gets the bat
>>
>>67823310
Man I hate that advert. It's so cringey.

Fight the dead. Fear the living.
>>
>>67819787
>rumors floating around that he slapped Kirkman on set.
TOP KEK. Great post Anon, but tried too hard.
>>
>>67823189
>someone walks up behind Negan and shoots him in the head
>picks up Lucille
>"Now I am Negan."
>>
>>67823393
kek
>>
>>67823329
>tara and heath got captured
>nigger!Glenn get lucilled
>>
File: 1440230404585.jpg (54 KB, 496x567) Image search: [Google]
1440230404585.jpg
54 KB, 496x567
Some literal who like carol's boyfriend or one of the two fags is revealed to be the person who dies next season. You know I'm right.
>>
>>67823393
>"Now I am Negan."
>>
>>67822756
He can be pretty funny, but his actual beliefs are pretty much ultra PC bullshit. He thinks white people are the worst thing to ever happen and that women are justified in hating men.
>>
File: NeganTheWalkingDead.png (55 KB, 250x345) Image search: [Google]
NeganTheWalkingDead.png
55 KB, 250x345
>>67823189
>>67823393
I have the hot scoop from AMC, my dad works there so I pretty much know all that happens. Spoilers.
- Negan, shows up in the last ten minutes of the episode, along with his barbed-wired bat that he calls by name "Lucille".

- He has a long monologue in which he explains that Rick killed a lot of his people and that Rick and the others have to start working for him, giving him half of what they have. And as retribution he concludes that he's going to kill one of them and if anybody tried to stop him he would take Carl's other eye and give it to Rick to eat.

- Our group are all on their knees as he decides who to kill; He looks at Maggie (who's health/stomach pains have worsened), but Glenn interjects and Negan says he was thinking to kill her so he could get her out of her pains. He has trouble deciding which one to kill so he begins his game of "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe" Every one of our captured characters' faces are shown during the count.

And the moment we’ve all been waiting for....

- When he finally chooses, the camera view switches to the ill-fated character's point of view, It's Negan's point of view. The result of his little game was that he selected himself. To show Rick that he's in charge, he swings Lucille at himself. With his head caved in and eye popping out, which looks gruesome thanks to Nicotero, he rambles on to the group about they have something to fear until he is unconscious and presumed dead. The episode fades to black.
>>
>>67823429
Aaron had potential
I wonder why they don't use him more
>>
>>67823429
Who is that guy? He looks familiar.
>>
File: alfalfa.png (170 KB, 390x553) Image search: [Google]
alfalfa.png
170 KB, 390x553
>>67823257
>mfw
>>
File: coral and sophia.jpg (326 KB, 1440x1921) Image search: [Google]
coral and sophia.jpg
326 KB, 1440x1921
Man, they lucked out that Carl's actor ended up being a manlet.
>>
It's be one of the B characters. They aren't going to kill Glenn they teased it too much.
>>
>>67823264
sounds like nolan batman with 100 gallons of phlegm and gravel in his throat
>>
File: 1449683728144.png (286 KB, 645x597) Image search: [Google]
1449683728144.png
286 KB, 645x597
>>67823544
DUBS OF TRUTH
>>
>>67823582
Who's the qt latino?
>>
File: 1446485102469.jpg (182 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1446485102469.jpg
182 KB, 2000x1000
>>67823544
kek

>>67823558
numberphile
>>
>>67823842
Morales from season 1.
>>
>>67823842
dude from the first season I forget his name
>>
Alicia Witt who played the Redhaired Savior is so fucking hot and her voice is the pure sound of sex.
>>
>>67822841
>no "No Way Out"

what the fuck is wrong with you nigger thats by far the best episode they've ever done
>>
>>67823850
TELL ME HOW IT IS!
>>
>>67823850
Is it just me or is it fucking painful to watch this guy try to suppress his british accent

like, fuck this guy seriously
>>
>>67823877
>>67823891
I don't remember him dying
I hope he and his family come back
>>
>>67823981
explain. i always hear people talk about failed accents but i am too ignorant to notice.
>>
File: 1458688629760.gif (156 KB, 496x445) Image search: [Google]
1458688629760.gif
156 KB, 496x445
>>67823544
my sides have been beaten with a wiffle bat
>>
Does anyone have a good amc live stream link? germanfag here
>>
>>67823981
Maggie is by far the worst offender. I want to fuck her mouth when she moves it unnaturally. I thought brits were supposed to be great at acting...
>>
How many hours 'til it starts, ameribros?
>>
>>67824040
How do I explain that any better. He's british, and he tries to do something almost like an american accent on this show and it fucking bugs me. He doesn't sound like anybody from the south.

The guy who plays Rick at least is passable enough to believe he's from the states
>>
>>67824135
Two hours.
>>
>>67824135
2 hours 45 minutes
>>
>>67824127
She is almost cartoonish in her accent, yeah. But she's better than the guy who plays Morgan.

She's Aussie though, right? She at least hides that
>>
File: 1444063812018.jpg (111 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1444063812018.jpg
111 KB, 500x500
>tfw I look forward to memeing in the stream chat more than I do watching the actual show

JUST
>>
>>67824231
Gross
Stream chat is full of /b/ tier humor
>>
>>67824180
>Rick
>Passable

Motherfucker has a southern twang. Hes good on the accent.

Only other Brit ive seen crush their accent thst well was Hugh Laurie.
>>
File: zsmJ0Oa.png (191 KB, 509x467) Image search: [Google]
zsmJ0Oa.png
191 KB, 509x467
>>67823544
kek
>>
>>67824231
which stream?
>>
>>67818349
Are there any other shows that have reverse interracial like this? I might start watching this series just because of this.
>>
>>67824227
>>67824127
>Cohan converted to her Jewish stepfather's religion at age five, and had a Bat Mitzvah ceremony.
Great. She is not only a Brit but also a Jew.
>>
File: 1444319788413.jpg (46 KB, 323x345) Image search: [Google]
1444319788413.jpg
46 KB, 323x345
>>67823544
Fucking kek
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.