[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain to me why Man of Steel is the only capeshit I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image_21.jpg (333 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
image_21.jpg
333 KB, 667x1000
Explain to me why Man of Steel is the only capeshit I've ever enjoyed and actually thought was a genuinely great movie save for the last 30 minutes or so.

I already know the answer to this.
>>
The power of capekino
>>
Because you're a pleb?
>>
>>67745558
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-fLhiBj9-8
>>
Because all Marvel flicks are just comedies involving comic book characters whereas Man of Steel tries to be more serious and realistic.

That's why it's also my favorite capeshit.
>>
File: authentic-tv.jpg (318 KB, 2404x845) Image search: [Google]
authentic-tv.jpg
318 KB, 2404x845
Because you have a low cinema IQ
Because you lack taste
Because you know nothing about film
>>
>>67749511
Nah it's stupid and try hard. Unlike Nolan trilogy which is actually good
>>
File: 1364935247490.jpg (31 KB, 197x200) Image search: [Google]
1364935247490.jpg
31 KB, 197x200
>>67745558
>a genuinely great movie save for the last 30 minutes or so

There's your problem pleb. Right there.
>>
>>67745558
>I already know the answer to this
Caspere knew this
>>
>>67745558
That poster has more color than the entire movie.
>>
>>67745558
you are a school shooter
>>
>>67749552
actually a good list
>>
File: Faroa.jpg (461 KB, 618x929) Image search: [Google]
Faroa.jpg
461 KB, 618x929
The fights were fun and realistic, civilians getting killed left and right is what should happen if two godlike beings are fighting in a city.

Superman also got his ass beaten in almost every fight, Faora almost raped him. There is some rule in the avengers where no one aside from the villains get themselves beaten with a inch of their lives.

I guess I been reading Worm too much, capeshit where no one is ever killed is unbelievable to me.
>>
Your crippling autism
>>
>>67749552
>we used to call you gay boy, remember?

https://youtu.be/ZQ_kv49trUE
>>
Lmao
>>
>>67745558
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZeqQlmOPgs
>>
>>67752034
>worm
What's that?
>>
>>67745558
that's a tough one but i'll give it a shot. my guess is you don't care for the cheesiness of the typical cape movie and since MOS tries to be as realistic and serious as possible, you appreciate that, although as i'm typing this i realize this probably isn't the case since there are other cape movies that try to be realistic and dark.
>>
>>67752558

>https://parahumans.wordpress.com/table-of-contents/

One of the best capeshit novels ever written.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.