[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Marvel is really confident in Civil War so they're going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 23
>Marvel is really confident in Civil War so they're going to be screening it to critics and press weeks in advance; they're certain that it will get critic love so they want the reviews start flooding in and positive WoM to start building up early so that they can beat BvS's opening
>>
i think they are very afraid that people who thought BvS sucked will not go to another superhero movie, that's why they need to hurry so critics can say: CW is everything you wished BvS would be
>>
>Capeshit

Pls go and stay go reddit
>>
Nah, I'll wait for reddit's reaction
>>
>>67719823
I'm pretty sure the critics already have a bias towards Marvel. I don't think they'll ever give them a bad rating, especially.
>>
>>67720042
NICE DUBS DR. COX
>>
>>67720042
witnessed
>>
>>67720164
Muhh bias! The thing is every marvel movie has redeemable points.
Meanwhile BvS while redeemable tried to be a serious movie and got judged as such, not as a disney family movie.
>>
>>67719823
>Weintraub
>>
>>67720251
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/thor_the_dark_world/

Why does this get a 66% rating?
I like Marvel movies but that is generous.

This thread isn't about BvS.
>>
>>67720251
>every marvel movie has redeemable points.
DCucks who constantly scream "BIAS" are retarded but not every Marvel movie has redeemable points. Thor and Thor: The Dark World were bad even by capeshit standards.
>>
>>67719823
C A P E K I N O
A
P
E
K
I
N
O
>>
>>67720616
>Thor and Thor: The Dark World were bad even by capeshit standards.
They're nowhere near as bad as MoS or TDKR
>>
>>67720446

Well for one, it's much better than BvS
>>
File: 1459055329657.jpg (406 KB, 1411x1562) Image search: [Google]
1459055329657.jpg
406 KB, 1411x1562
>>67720251
>got judged as such
>>
File: angery.jpg (60 KB, 220x261) Image search: [Google]
angery.jpg
60 KB, 220x261
>All these people seeing the movie before me

Fuck you press, you don't deserve this shit fucking faggots
>>
>>67719901
Good point, I wont be surprised if we get a loads of critics saying "This is how you should make comic book movies".
>>
>>67719823
But does it have whales?
>>
>>67720251
>tried to be a serious movie and got judged as such
Except it didn't, a huge amount of criticism against it was that it's "too dark" and not fun like Marvel movies.
>>
>>67720810
TDKR is infinitely better than MoS and both of the Thor movies.
>>
But it was going to be the top getter this year anyway
>>
This board has proven to be beyond saving when ironically, a superhero movie, a genre this board spends most of its time discussing, proved to be emotionally and intelecutally beyond the grasp of half of it, and exposed them as lacking basic film and film analysis understanding.
>>
>>67720908
KEK, I'm a big Marvel fan, but hell no, BvS is still btter than both Thor movies and maybe IM2 and IM3.
>>
Lol marvels so funny
>>
>>67720810
TDKR >>> Thor = Thor: The Dark World = Man of Steel
>>
>>67721141
*intelectually
>>
>>67721141
>BvS was complex and people didn't get it

No, everyone understood BvS. It was shit. It was a dumb capeshit movie but had the delusions of being arthouse cinema, made by a cynical director who hates the characters this movie was about.
>>
>>67721208
But you're kryptonian how can you say that
>>
>>67721151

>im a big marvel fan so my opinion is automatically valid

Except its not, and you're an idiot.
>>
>>67721141
>the chicken stands for the fascist autocratic government of Franco opressing the spanish people, and the sauce is the pervasive conservative culture that infiltrates every aspect of the people (represented by the mouths eating the chicken)!
This is what you faggots do when you see depth in it.
>>
>>67719823
I guess there will be free hookers and coke in these "screenings", later explaining why CW will be positively rated even though it's the same old Marvel cringefest
>>
>>67721208
OK, I'm going to post my basic thesis and analysis of BvS, be warned, it's not copypasta, and this analysis was done just for fun, not to flaunt it in front of teenagers and manchildren. This was purely done because of my love for film and literature. Feel free to claim that you got all this in your first view, because I've watched it 6 times, discussed it extensively, and I'm pretty sure we've only scratched the surface, signs of a genuine work of art. This movie was a love letter to art lovers.

(1/3)
>>
>>67721386
This. You already know every asshole is gonna say "it's better", which translates to "it didn't make me think"
>>
>>67721425
>What's the oldest lie on /tv/, Anon?

That Lex Luthor behaving like The Joker wasn't intentional.

The entire point of the movie is to show that the Superman mythos belongs to no one and everyone at the same time. This is the historical baggage that Snyder is aware these characters carry: An endless barrage of fanboys and comicbook lore since the 30's, comparison to other iconic characters, and everyone thinking they have the last word on how these characters should and would act.

Superman is Christ, Moby Dick, King Arthur, Zorro, JFK, The White Rabbit/Bugs Bunny, the Classical hero.
Batman is Ahab, a vampire, Lancelot, Charles Foster Kane, Dr. Bill Hartford, John the Baptist, the tortured soul seeking redemption.
Doomsday is a fire-breathing dragon, King Kong, a falling meteorite, a nuclear holocaust, the mythical Hydra, Mordred, the monster inside oneself.
The Kryptonite spear is Excalibur, Longinus, Zeus' thunderbolt, Ahab's harpoon, Zorro's rapier, Alexander the Great's sword, dispassionate power and judgement.
Lex is The Joker, The Mad Hatter, Elmer Fudd, Oedipus, Icharus, Salome, the Tragic cynic.
There are many comparisons with the Nolan trilogy because this film embraces it as part of the mythos too. For instance, the Batmobile scene culminates in Batman running into Superman, while in the Nolan version he decides to spare the Joker on his motorcycle. The Gotham football team's uniform is the same color in both films. Rachel Dawes and Lois Lane are dropped from a skyscraper. The interrogation scenes of The Joker and Luthor are accentuated in one case because of its physical violence and in the other because of the lack thereof.
It's a deconstruction and analysis of the characters themselves.

(2/3)
>>
>>67721500
I thought you promised that this wasn't copypasta.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/%3EWhat%27s%20the%20oldest%20lie%20on%20%2Ftv%2F%2C%20Anon%3F/
>>
>>67721500
The film thrives on these types of associations, like the red Jolly Rancher pushed into the senator's mouth - "it's cherry" - coming back as the blood dripped onto Zod's face, the red graffiti on Superman's monument, and his slashed cheek, not to mention the nods to internet culture and memes (4U CIA). It's precisely this uncomfortable reevaluation and redemption of sugary pop imagery that drives the film. "Snyder intends to resolve the conflict between commerce and art," as Armond White notes. The basic thesis is that Superhero franchises are antithetical to what Superman actually stands for.

The fact that not a single character behaved the way fanboys expected just proves the point that all this was intentional (for instance, Alfred isn't a butler and Lois isn't a lady).

(3/3)
>>
>>67719823
Not meming, i have actually never been this excited for a marvel movie before this. I really, REALLY, want to see it. They should be confident.
>>
>>67721208
Shitty meme
>>
>>67721535
It isn't, I wrote it and shared it last night too idiot.
>>
>>67721022
That's all we're all going to hear when CW comes out. "LOL MARVEL IS SO GUD WHY CANT DKEKS BE LIKE THEM?"
>>
>>67721574
It's true though.
Snyder sold the movie as ''something more'' and turns it it's just your average capeshit ending in a CGI clusterfuck.
But with biblical references, hamfisting the Superman = Jesus alegory once again, as if it wasn't enough in MoS.
>>
>>67721630
They should, it's obvious DC has no idea what they are doing and just decided to try to be Nolan.
>>
>>67721151
>>67720446
I would actually argue that Thor 2 is better than BvS. BvS was actively bad with me constantly thinking "this is shit, that is shit, why would he make that choice" throughout the sequences, especially the ending fight scenes and the poorly-edited first half. Thor 2 was just boring. I barely remember it, but I wasn't in the theater baffled as to how it was made or why. It was clearly made because people like Loki, and it was basically just two hours of watching Loki chew scenery. It made sense. There were no continuity errors, no out-of-character moments no poor motivations.

The one thing you can argue is that BvS is far more ambitious and trying to do something different. But I don't think that makes up for its flaws.
>>
This could look like a serious minded Iron Man v Captain America, to some, and in fairness the civil war story could hardly be called a comedy idea.
Alternatively, a dozen superheroes punching each other in car parks in full daylight does potentially look a bit boring and ordinary.
I have a feeling Marvel have maybe had a slight drop in confidence here.
>>
>>67721636
Shitty memes
>>
>>67721827
>his only argument is ''b-but memes''
I think we broke him.
My job is done.
>>
>>67721500
>>67721425
>>67721546
Who is CIA?
The white rabbit?, the Great Gatsby?, Judas Iscariot?
>>
>>67721856
Shitty bait kid
>>
File: 1454450830467.gif (2 MB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
1454450830467.gif
2 MB, 325x244
>>67719823
>It's an April Fools Joke
>He doesn't know it
>>
>>67720810
Man of Steel >>>>>>>>shit > TDKR > both Thor movies
>>
>>67721968
They did say a couple of weeks ago that they would be showing the entire movie at Cinemacon though.
>>
>>67721688
don't insult Snyder
>>
>>67722071
Snyder is not a smart person lmao
>>
>>67721471
wow look at all this salt
>>
File: 1458725282346.jpg (448 KB, 817x1222) Image search: [Google]
1458725282346.jpg
448 KB, 817x1222
>>67721471
>Marvel releases the movie a month sooner
>DCuck damage control begins a month sooner too
>>
>>67721471
>>67721386
>>67721630

BvS was your typical popcorn flick. Bunch of shit buildup to a big CGI fest cartoonish fight at the end.
And for those that think BvS is deep, you hits must be retards of the highest order to think that the BvS story and plot was complex. I mean real morons.
The movie was shit. Move on and don't try to meme this movie like you faggots did Man of Steel. Constantly making threads trolling like it was a good movie.
>>
>>67722189
This.
It's capeshit, the entire genre it's doomed to just be average movies about good guys beating bad guys, ending in one final CGI clusterfuck of a fight.
>>
>>67721688
BvS is very different to Nolan's Batman movies in terms of style.
>>
>>67722189
Why are you crying, kid?
>>
>>67719823
C A P E K I N O
A
P
E
K
I
N
O
>>
>>67722189
Okeydoke god of infinite wisdom i'll go back to watching Godard
>>
>>67720950
>muh cherrypick
>>
>>67720446
66% is pretty average.
Which Thor 2 was.
>>
>>67722189
That seems a bit unfair. Quite a lot of the themes have been laid out in this thread, and I'd say they're very obvious in the movie.

It's not a deep movie, but there's a fair amount going on in it that many people didn't seem to acknowledge.
>>
>>67721075
Fun does not equal humor.
>>
>>67721425
>claims he loves film and literature
>watched Bat of Gotham versus Man of Steel: Dawn of JUST 6 times
>>
>>67720616
Thors movies are chick flicks and are judged as such. Most tickets sold in multiples are couples going because girls love Thor. So as a chick flick theyre no the notebook, but theyre average or better, and 60% is about average, 50% is the beginning of below
>>
>>67721791
that scene has been said to have been made for the trailers and won actually be in the movie. dont have a source and dont feel like looking, maybe another anon here will
>>
>>67719823
How do I become a movie "critic"? Clearly it doesn't take any sort of ability or talent so it can't be that hard
>>
>>67722189
>Bunch of shit buildup to a big CGI fest cartoonish fight at the end.

You just perfectly described every Marvel movie to date
>>
It's so dense, every scene has so many quips going on.
>>
>>67724184
and every DC and movie based on a comic save for Nolan. thats why people go to them. you thought BvS would be better than that but it turned out they're worse
>>
The first Thor movie was borderline Kino and I'll fight anyone who says otherwise.
It's still in the top 3 Superhero origin movies of all time tbqhwyf
>>
File: Patrick Dubsman.jpg (14 KB, 320x272) Image search: [Google]
Patrick Dubsman.jpg
14 KB, 320x272
>>67720042
>>
>>67724184
You're zeroing in on the wrong thing sperglord. Marvel doesn't claim to be high class Cinema. Snyder, Warner, and DCucks in general were hyping up BvS as the smartest most 2deep4u capeshit of all time. But it was all lies.
>>
File: SoldierGibson.jpg (29 KB, 385x477) Image search: [Google]
SoldierGibson.jpg
29 KB, 385x477
ALL FUCKING CAPESHIT POSTER MUST FUCKING HANG
>>
>>67724615

Dumb melposter
>>
>>67721018
>Getting upset over having to wait to see capeshit
Grow up you fucking repulsive manchild.
>>
>>67724762
Bitch your name is Mel
>>
File: 1454810812510.jpg (14 KB, 343x343) Image search: [Google]
1454810812510.jpg
14 KB, 343x343
>>67724904
>>
mainstream media """""""""""critics""""""""""""" are confirmed for plebs. gonna love that shit.
>>
I hope CW is at least competently made, BvS was pretty soulsucking desu
>>
>critics took a massive, stinky shit on BvS
>DCcucks: critics don't matter!!!!!!!!!
>Civil War gets rave reviews
>DCcucks: see??? bias!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>67719901
That's honestly the thing about people trying to turn everything into Marvel versus DC. Marvel wouldn't want BVS to be so bad that it turns off general audiences from capeshit and such a bomb that it scares investors. Most people don't give a shit about the difference between Marvel and DC, and if they see and hate Batman versus Superman, they'll probably be less enthused to go watch Captain America versus Iron Man.
>>
>>67720446
>>67720616
It's funny because Thor movies aren't really capeshit to begin with. They're like fantasy with some science shit and I guess they have some cool powers but they're not like the rest of the Avengers.
>until Vision was born, Thor was the only one who actually had a cape
>>
>>67725038
>Marvel wouldn't want BVS to be so bad that it turns off general audiences from capeshit and such a bomb that it scares investors. Most people don't give a shit about the difference between Marvel and DC
As far as I can tell people like Marvel more just because it's visually more pleasing. Their movies are brighter and more colorful. Synder washes everything out, his movies are not only dark but grainy as well. I think that difference might work on a subconscious level
>>
>>67719823
>getting on critics good graces to get good reviews
and you niggas want to pretend like all the dcucks complain are part of a funny bingo image
>>
File: critic.jpg (22 KB, 300x279) Image search: [Google]
critic.jpg
22 KB, 300x279
>>67724986
film criticism is in an awful state right now. other than Armond White i don't know of anyone currently active worth reading.
>>
>>67725315
>he takes Armond's homolust rants seriously

what a creative way to tell the world that you're gay anon
>>
File: A_M_Awesome_21836.jpg (44 KB, 250x292) Image search: [Google]
A_M_Awesome_21836.jpg
44 KB, 250x292
>>67720042
This sums up /tv/

They have to know what Reddit thinks so they can do the opposite

I fucking hate you people
>>
File: whateven.png (69 KB, 697x541) Image search: [Google]
whateven.png
69 KB, 697x541
>>67725315
>other than Armond White
I just don't know what to think any more.
>>
>>67725115
I'm sure it's a factor but I don't think his movies' literal darkness is what is turning off audiences and critics to DC's shit. There's a lot in MOS and BVS that is very "visually pleasing," but it's good visuals in service of garbage ideas poorly written.

Even if he wasn't standing in rain and desaturated, broody grimdark Superman acting depressed and conflicted about contrived horseshit is viscerally unappealing.
>>
>>67725529
>>
Nothing in the Civil War trailer makes me think it will be bad. Whereas BvS had red flags out the ass. AoU was pretty bad, though, so i'm hoping they don't shit the bed with this one.
>>
>>67725315
>Be Armond White
>Movie comes out
>Wait a week
>Check out movie's RT score
>whip out trusty Obscure Words Thesaurus
>write contrarian review to popular consensus
>profit
>>
The only true Capekino was Spider-man 3.
>>
File: totally indifferent.jpg (11 KB, 182x222) Image search: [Google]
totally indifferent.jpg
11 KB, 182x222
>>67725699
>Nothing in the Civil War trailer makes me think it will be bad.
The "2 sides running at each other Braveheart-style outside an airport" didn't exactly look "good." I honestly think (or at least hope), that that shot will be a "trailers only" type of deal. Capeshit version of a cover reveal. Because that shit is retarded.

>Whereas BvS had red flags out the ass
I really liked the first BvS theatrical trailer, almost convinced me not to worry about every behind-the-scenes indicator that it was going to be a dumpster fire. But then the second trailer really took a runny dump on all my hopes and dreams.
>>
>>67721546
Holy shit, Lindsay, you're on again with this shit.
>>
File: GREY.jpg (172 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
GREY.jpg
172 KB, 2560x1440
>>67720908
GRAY
>>
File: oh.png (34 KB, 182x220) Image search: [Google]
oh.png
34 KB, 182x220
>>67726128
I think the Airport scene will be improved with context. There could be any number of logical reasons why they are running at each other in a parking lot. That said it does look kinda dumb in the trailer.
>>
Lol. First they announce a billion dollar budget for 2 Avengers movies now this!!!

DC cucks BTFO REALLY HARD!!!
>>
>>67719901
CW will not be true capekino. At best it will be better than Age of Ultron but that's not saying much. The cinematography looks terrible and it's full of Marvel's usual punchy whedonesque one-liner filled dialogue.

Whether or not CW can be better than the average Marvel flick will come down to whether or not the tension between Iron Man and Captain America can be portrayed well enough that we can believe they'd actually go from being friends to wanting to kill each other.

From the trailer it looks like
>"I want to help Bucky"
>"pls Steve no"
>"I'm going to help Bucky"
>"FUCK YOU, CIVIL WAR NOW!"

I have no doubt critics will love it but it will be a lot dumber and less artistic or dramatic than BVS.
>>
>>67721022

I hate film critics and find them worthless, pandering and pretentious.

There is no means of objectively rating art of any form.

A critic's extire existence is based around convincing people their view of <whatever> is somehow superior to yours. The only people who I've found who rate critic's opinions are those who like to virtue-signal how good their taste is by agreeing with "supposed" experts.
>>
File: 1450795015333.gif (3 MB, 294x238) Image search: [Google]
1450795015333.gif
3 MB, 294x238
Post yfw it's shit and ends capeshit
>>
>>67726738
There are two kinds of critics: those who judge cinema as "high art" (pretentious) and those who judge cinema based on how well they think the audience will like it (lowest common denominator). Marvel does extraordinarily well with the latter and gets ignored by the former, while BVS did poorly with both types of critic because it's not pretentious enough to be high art, and it's trying too hard to be artistic and intelligent for the "drooling masses" that the other critics think they are reviewing for.
>>
File: tryhard.jpg (163 KB, 1024x759) Image search: [Google]
tryhard.jpg
163 KB, 1024x759
>>67721500
>That Lex Luthor behaving like The Joker wasn't intentional.
It was obviously intentional. But I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with your policework here, Lou. As nice as this sounds:
>The entire point of the movie is to show that the Superman mythos belongs to no one and everyone at the same time.
The reality is that:
>The entire point of the movie is to try and recreate or mimic everything people liked about the Nolan batman movies.
Of course Lex is like the Joker. The Joker won an Academy Award for fuck's sake. And since Zack the Hack has apparently only read or been influenced by Watchmen and TDKR, we end up with a Lex Ledger.
>>67721546
>not to mention the nods to internet culture and memes (4U CIA)
Implying that shit was intentional. Other than maybe some graphic designer who was told he needed to make inexplicable superhero Logos for the folders on Lex's computer and was taking the piss, that's just meme magic.
>It's precisely this uncomfortable reevaluation and redemption of sugary pop imagery that drives the film
Which is a PR way to say "the film got everything wrong so badly that it was viscerally and literally "uncomfortable" to watch.
>"Snyder intends to resolve the conflict between commerce and art," as Armond White notes.
Of course he said that. It's a nothing statement. All studio directors "intend to resolve the conflict between commerce and art." That's their fucking job. You can say that about literally any filmmaker.
>The basic thesis is that Superhero franchises are antithetical to what Superman actually stands for.
So instead make a movie-version of Superman that basically stands for nothing, was trained by his dad to put himself first, and only really does heroic shit reluctantly? If that "basic thesis" is true, how in the fuck is that conveyed in his characterization?
>The fact that not a single character behaved the way fanboys expected
Except for Batman (ignoring the murder)
>>
Trust in the Russos.
The best film making siblings since the Wachowski Freak Show.
>>
How long is this April fools name thing gonna last
>>
>>67726128
>I honestly think (or at least hope), that that shot will be a "trailers only" type of deal.

You forgot the part with Underoos. That also takes place in the parking lot. So some how are characters are ready to beat each other down, then underage Spiderquip shows up and defuses everything with humor.

I can't wait for that.
>>
>>67726900
I will admit that Captain America: The Winter Soldier was pretty great, but something this movie doesn't have going for it is that TWS was squarely about Captain America. Civil War may as well be called "Captain America V Iron Man" or "Avengers Lite: No Thor or Hulk edition." It's a fanservice movie with half-assed cinematography and I don't think it will live up to TWS. I think Marvel, even after TWS is still afraid that Captain America won't make enough money world wide and they need to make it more of an Avengers movie.
>>
Marvel's so scared that they have to test screen the movie so early so that can reshoot the thing sooner to make it more like BvS.
Holy shit Marvel fucked up big time.
>>
File: Kirk.gif (525 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Kirk.gif
525 KB, 300x225
>>67726832

If it means we can get back to Robocop, Total Recall, Predator, Bloodsport 80's R rated action movies. MFW.
>>
>>67726660
They had 2 Avengers movies to build up the conflict and they did jack shit with it.
They were best buds at the end of Avengers and the tension was there but way too low and not expanded on enough in AoU. We'll see how this turns out, from the Hawkeye/Widow dialogue it does seem like nobody is taking this conflict all that seriously.
>>
>>67726660
Oh you went to an advances screening? How did you manage that?
>>
>>67726887

Insightful post.
>>
>>67726266
>There could be any number of logical reasons why they are running at each other in a parking lot.
Sure. There's plenty of reasons for there to be a battle in a big airport parking lot area. There's probably some MacGuffin getting on a plane or some shit and both sides confront each other. But my issue isn't with the logicality of the location, it's with the practicality and logic of everyone on both sides berserker charging each other. Half of them aren't even "close combat" types. Hawkeye is a human bow sniper, Scarlet Witch has mind powers, Tony has an arsenal of projectile weapons and Vision has fucking laser vision. And they're all running at each other like it's Gangs of New York.
>>
>>67727471
>And they're all running at each other like it's Gangs of New York.

Kek I never made that connection.

The scene really does look like it was made for a trailer, because no matter what context they put it in it's going to seem kind of stupid. This isn't the dark ages where people run at each other and bludgeon each other to death with farm tools. These are superheroes and a sizable quotient of them are not even melee fighters.
>>
>>67727083
Yeah I know. I don't doubt that the big fight sequence takes place at that location.

I mainly just hope that the big pic-related wideshot of everyone on both sides running/flying/witch-jumping at each other isn't actually in the final film. Given how obvious it was that the shot wasn't actually filmed (it was a composite of all of the characters filmed individually then pasted into one WS without shadows), plus lack of Spider-Man, I think there's a relatively good chance that it won't actually be in the movie.
>>
>>67719823
I can't wait for it to be popular, that way we can hate it. R-right guyz?
>>
>>67719823
can't wait to watch a flick where 12 people in weirdo underwear fight each other in an empty airport
>>
>>67724857
WHHHAAAA PEOPLE LIKE THINGS I DONT LIKE

fuck you
>>
The Anal Anguish from the Beavis Dodge morons is delicious.
>>
If BvS is truly deep and Snyder crafted a perfect movie why can't he defend it at all? Why can't anyone who's involved with it defend it? Why is it just anons on here?
Didn't WB backtrack and say it wasn't supposed to be taken seriously it was supposed to be a silly movie?
Any Snyder interview has him being a complete idiot who doesn't understand jack shit regardless if he's involved or it's someone elses work
>>
>>67720616

What is wrong with the first Thor Movie?
>>
>>67727862
>iven how obvious it was that the shot wasn't actually filmed (it was a composite of all of the characters filmed individually then pasted into one WS without shadows), plus lack of Spider-Man, I think there's a relatively good chance that it won't actually be in the movie.

Nah that's just Marvel's quality standards. They're okay with their movies looking like a world of plastic.
>>
>>67729618
>If BvS is truly deep and Snyder crafted a perfect movie why can't he defend it at all? Why can't anyone who's involved with it defend it? Why is it just anons on here?

Why should they have to "defend their movie?" They said they're proud of it and it made over half a billion dollars in its first week. The movie is not on trial in court.

>Didn't WB backtrack and say it wasn't supposed to be taken seriously it was supposed to be a silly movie?

That was one exec who said something stupid. He probably hasn't even seen the movie.

>Any Snyder interview has him being a complete idiot who doesn't understand jack shit regardless if he's involved or it's someone elses work

Um wat? This was a rambling sentence and you gave no specifics.
>>
File: 436788305_640.jpg (27 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
436788305_640.jpg
27 KB, 640x360
>>67727187
And capekino will blossom in the small hands of Netflix. I hope CW fucking flops.
>>
>>67719823

>best email of the day

Could these reviewers suck Disney cock anymore?

All reviewers seem to be Disney shills. From shit moves like Avengers to Star Wars.
>>
>>67730147
Shills, shills!! >>67729272
>>
>>67721592
Except I did, not you? Nice copy pasta , kiddo
>>
>>67722600
"Well....here I am* shrugs*" I walked out that late in the movie because of how cringe inducing that line was. My knuckles are jacked up because I had to punch the concrete wall to calm myself down. If you're on test+tren, don't go see it
>>
File: 1437305268068.jpg (25 KB, 635x460) Image search: [Google]
1437305268068.jpg
25 KB, 635x460
>>67719823
>you're invited to do interviews for capeshit

Well done. What a life
>>
>>67720446
>http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/thor_the_dark_world/
>Why does this get a 66% rating?
>I like Marvel movies but that is generous.
Even the fan rating is higher than BvS.
>>
>>67719823
>Marvel is really confident in Civil War
Why the hell wouldn't they be?
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.