[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: age-of-ultron.jpg (638 KB, 2040x1360) Image search: [Google]
age-of-ultron.jpg
638 KB, 2040x1360
>all DCucks bitching and wondering about how BvS did worse than AoU

as if AoU was a terrible movie like BvS. you wanna know what made AoU the much MUCH better flick? it actually had a good villain. the best villain to date only behind TDK Joker. what did Dawn of Justice have? Doomsday which gets 4 minutes screentime and Jesse Eiesenberg
>>
>>67625251
AoU is definitely a better movie than Dawn of JUST, but Ultron was very underwhelming as a villain.
>>
He's not the best villain but way better than Lex and Doomsday in BvS
>>
>>67625251
>Jesse Eiesenberg
He's one of the best comicbook villains to have been portrayed on the silver screen.
Only a few on /tv/ hated him, go take a look at youtube comments.
>>
File: 1434401522956.png (93 KB, 295x221) Image search: [Google]
1434401522956.png
93 KB, 295x221
Can I watch Age of Ultron if I've only seen the first 2 Iron Mans or would I be lost? I enjoy evil robots
>>
>>67625297
>AoU is definitely a better movie than Dawn of JUST

I would let this slide if you'd said they were on the same level, but no. AoU is atrocious.
>>
>>67625403
You be alright probably, most marvel movies aren't exactly hard to get into, the characters are basic enough to know exactly what their entire DNA is in about 5-10 minutes of them on screen.
>>
>>67625454
DCuck detected lmao

AoU is widely known as the most difficult to keep up with of all Marvel kino
>>
>it actually had a good villain. the best villain to date only behind TDK Joker

gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>67625251

I get it, OP. It's funny because there was literally only one scene in the entire flick where Ultron almost-sorta-kinda lived up to the type of villain the misleading AoU trailers made him out to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhGPvE43aAM
>>
>>67625482
>>67625565
literally never saw the flick.

Ultron was easily a likable character. a charming sociopath.

better than Bane, Loki, Red Skull, Ra's ANYTHING else besides Joker.
>>
>>67625480
>le metal Pinocchio is difficult to keep up with
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
agreed
>>
>>67625595
he was boring and dull and what the fuck was with his damn voice. I mean he talked....like this.....for no reason.....at all
>>
>>67625251
i know this is b8 but im triggered
Ultron is the worst villain in the worst marvel flick, becuase he could have been the best villain, but no, hes a walking joke who loses every fight agains every single avenger he fights

biggest dissappointment, especially since the trailer hyped me af
>>
>>67628028
lol shut up
>>
>>67628161
lol no, you shut up
>>
>>67628223
loool
>>
File: _20160329_193118.jpg (110 KB, 1080x1082) Image search: [Google]
_20160329_193118.jpg
110 KB, 1080x1082
>Another shitty capeshit thread
>>
>>67625331
Nice bait. Lex was more competent as a villain than any marvel villain to date
>>
>>67625251
Wasted potential. He looked pretty intimidating in the trailer, but Whedon had to make him a quipping robot.
>>
>>67625251
He was another CG muppet.
>>
Ultron is better in Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

I enjoy Marvel movies, but AoU is riddled with problems, and Ultron definitely isn't the best villain in the MCU. There's plenty of real criticism you can level against the shitfest that is BvS; there's no reason to resort to lies.
>>
>>67625595

The MCU's villains have been nothing but hot garbage. Literal trash. Ultron might be one of the better ones, but considering his competition is nothing but jobber cucks like those evil elves, the blue guy, White Mandarin, Red Face, and the rest I'm having trouble even remembering, being the best is like being the smartest kid on the short bus.

Loki, Jeff Bridges, and Robert Redford are the only above average villains they've had.
>>
>>67625251
Weeeell, there is undeniable marketing misleading in BvS, though. I have NO idea whatever happened to the production. I personally think it is NOT "Batman VS Superman". It is the introductory episode that leads us to "The Justice League". I guess it's the matter of the perspectives, but you might get whole different views depending upon how you look into it.
>>
File: image.jpg (485 KB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
485 KB, 2880x1800
>>67625251

MMM that's strong bait, you should not reply to this poster
>>
>the best villain to date only behind TDK Joker
Literally no one thinks that, not even die hard Marvel fags.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.