[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman V Superman General - /BvS/ thread #2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: image.jpg (421 KB, 1119x1587) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
421 KB, 1119x1587
Discuss everything related to the movie here. Post WEBMs, discuss plot points and keep track of the current rating.

Mods should sticky this.
>>
>>647434163
Lex has always been jacked in the modern versions.
>>
>>67434257
meant
>>67434163
>>
>>67434257
but in every live-action portrayal, you would think he'd be able to hold his own in a fist-fight if he had to.

Gene Hackman
Kevin Spacey

they were physicaly imposing and pretty sizeable chums.

But even the senator in this movie knew she could kick his ass if she wanted to, and Lex knew it too. I like that he doesn't have the size to back up his wits. his wits are just so damn good that he doesn't have to worry about getting BTFO.
>>
>>67434319
and Michael Rosenbaum from the Smallville show was actually pretty tall and imposing as well.
>>
Literally the only time it felt like Lex was when he threw those pictures of Martha at Clark.

Of course, right before that he went on a drooling Reddit rant about how God is evil because his daddy beat him
>>
File: lex.jpg (110 KB, 1000x580) Image search: [Google]
lex.jpg
110 KB, 1000x580
>>67434257
>>67434285
>>67434163
>>67434319
>>
Old thread
>>67421064
>>
>>67434319
I guess that the more they downplay his physical aspect, more sinister he gets. I mean, we know that supes will never kill him. Maybe break a few bones, get him in jail. Nothing more that that. But this version has a kind of subdued malice inside him, it's like he puts up appearances in front of people and knows exactly what they will do.
>>
>>67434158
Guys, I need a shot of that Skrillex protestor who was in front of the Capitol building.

literally the first thing I thought was YOU'RE A WHITE MALE. YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE. AYYY LMAO and i heard at least one of you other fuckers in the audience laugh so i know im not the only one.
>>
File: 243rwetrhth.png (474 KB, 1101x807) Image search: [Google]
243rwetrhth.png
474 KB, 1101x807
>I'll take you in without sodomizing you until you prolapse your kidneys out.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>67434423
Is that from the tie-in comic?

The best luthor comic

http://desustorage.org/co/thread/62522306/
>>
File: 1458685987389.png (9 KB, 127x28) Image search: [Google]
1458685987389.png
9 KB, 127x28
>Your Doomsday
>>
>>67434560
No that's from Geoff Johns' Superman: Secret Origin
>>
>>67434578
>mfw the end of the movie

"Batman versus Superman. This should have been the dawn of justice. But here we are."

What a fucking hack
>>
File: 200% BAT JESUS.jpg (61 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
200% BAT JESUS.jpg
61 KB, 600x600
>>67434158
Did anybody walk out for you guys?

some guy saw the bats start lifting Bruce up and literally said "i'm done with this garbage" and walked out. never came back

>he didn't know it was a dream
>>
>>67434781
There were several times when I wanted to walk out but I fought the urge because I wanted to see the fights at the end.

Wasn't worth staying, honestly.
>>
>>67434823
not for everyone so i understand but i've never really seen the point of walking out.

i'm curious to know, do you find that you do this often and if so, which genre of movies (just capeshits?) and do you demand your money back?
>>
>>67434781
>he didn't know it was a dream

his loss
>>
>>67434900
I do it rarely and only when a movie is so boring that I don't care to see what happens next.

The last movies that I remember walking out from were Ghost Rider 2 and I, Frankenstein. I watched those movies in Singapore and there wasn't the option to get my money back.
>>
I was PRAYING that the ultimate reason behind them fighting each other would be an actual philosophical difference in what it means to be a superhero and how one should be a superhero and if they are necessary in this world. Instead we get a motherfucking misunderstanding that could have been cleared up with a single conversation lasting 5 seconds???? THAT'S THE MOTIVATION BEHIND THE BIG TITLE FIGHT??? WHY?!?!?!?!!?

And do not even get me started on the "Martha" bullshit.... I CANNOT
>>
So why are the reviews so bad, it was just as good as Man of Steel but they gave that much better ratings.

Is it because they were expecting a popcorn flick with lots of witty quips?
>>
>>67435143
It was worse than Man of Steel. Thoroughly incompetent editing, messy plotlines and a terrible villain.

MoS had Zod and Faora. Lexenberg was a poor replacement.
>>
here's my thoughts.

EBIN
>batman saying "OH SHIT"
>black science man sighting
>CIA reference (4u)
GREAT
>jesse's acting
>henry cavill
>working 3D and VFX
>cinematography
>sexy bath time
GOOD
>batfleck
>doomsday fight
MEH
>alfred's character
>the remaining fights
>too grim for kids or superheroes
>wonder woman and gal gadot
>lex (jesse was too good for it)
SHIT
>christcuck symbolism done bad
>ass batman to superman screen/story ratio
>that hack snyder lens flares and green hue
JUST
>laurence fishburne shouting ECONOMY CLASS
>the story itself

6.5/10
not as bad as the critics make you believe, not as good as the people in denial do
it's no nolan but it ain't shit at least.
>>
>>67435194
>GREAT
>jesse's acting
>>
GRANNY'S PEACH TEA
>>
>>67435235
you can say you disliked the character itself (lex) but jesse was good, come on. maybe you thought it was too random?
also forgot to say the soundtrack was shit
>>
>>67435270
He may be a good actor but his acting was shit because the role he was given and the acting required of it were shit.
>>
File: 1458006627935.jpg (13 KB, 398x354) Image search: [Google]
1458006627935.jpg
13 KB, 398x354
>>67434158
I have never had a movie theater experience with this much fucking clapping. People were even clapping at the FUCKING TRAILERS.
>Spiderman shows up in Civil War
>beginning of Suicide Squad trailer
>beginning of BvS
>"DO YOU BLEED"
>Batman starts gaining the upper hand in the Superman fight
>Wonder Woman shows up
>Dirt starts floating in final shot
>>
>>67435347
Quality pepe
>>
Not a terrible movie, but far from great either. The core plot works fine, unless you strenuously object to Batman being portrayed as a thuggish douchebag. The Justice League tie-ins are badly done, and make Avengers: Age of Ultron look like Mad Max: Fury Road by comparison.

I feel kind of bad for Superman fans, given the degree he's been shunted to the sidelines in what was supposed to be the sequel to his own movie. There's zero followup to his killing Zod, for instance. I did like his relationship with Lois, though.
>>
>My problem was not enough Superman being Superman.
>All the Frank Miller cock sucking.
>The whole reason they fight.
>Batman being completely irrational then becoming buds with Superman.
>Shoehorning WW
Everything didn't have enough build up. I enjoyed it but I wasn't amazed seeing as the trailers pretty much tell you everything.
I miss Bale.
>>
saw it last night and it wasn't AS bad as critics are making it out to be, but it's also not great. like, there were moments when i thought, "hey, this is good" but then it'd get like, either super corny and/or disjointed and choppy. all over the place
>>
>>67435073
I actually didn't really connect the dots until Supes said "Martha". it literally only occurred to me in that movie that both their moms are named Martha. I've read the comics for ages but i just didn't realize i guess.

Also Superman definitely tried to reason with Batman and their fight was pretty much a philosophical debate, but they were jibing eachother in their alter-ego's the whole time.

The straw for Bruce was at the Capitol because he totally thought Supes did it.

also, it just goes to show that they both just walked into Lex's plan the entire time. He even said he'd been planning it since the Metropolis fight.

Honestly it was a good resolution to the fight. everybody walked out of the theatre like "hey man i told you batman had no chance. superman threw him to the ground like immediately and coulda just zapped him from space" but i still think that had either of them actually wanted to kill the other, batman had the element of surprise with the spear. Superman had no fucking clue there was anything like that to hurt him.

Bats coulda just gassed and stabbed right from the beginning, but he wanted him to feel the fear that others felt when they were dying.

that seems like a philosophical enough of a reason to me.
>>
>>67435347
Holy shit this.

People were hooting in my theater at the opening scene of Age Of Ultron.
I walked out and watched it at midnight. The ticket cost more, but the theater was quiet and mostly empty.
>>
File: 1408936617808.jpg (2 MB, 1265x1920) Image search: [Google]
1408936617808.jpg
2 MB, 1265x1920
They literally took a massive shit on Superman throughout the whole movie.
>>
Jesse Eisenberg's performance ruined the entirety of the movie.

Every scene with him playing evil sheldon was unbearable.
>>
>>67435455
What you wrote works when you think about it, and that is fine. I think people are pissed because it was never stated explocitly. I would've liked to see them state their primary philosophical positions, and then fight becuase they think that there is no way they can exist together. Then Diana comes in and solves their conflict, and tells them how Lex is the opposite.
>>
>>67434355
>Remembering Rosenbaum's pre-Lana marriage bullshit plot Lex
Should've just cast him tbqhf. Wouldve been GOAT
>>
>Boohoohoo Superman isn't bland vanilla paragon of justice in MoS and in BvS
Fuck this shit. This superman is more interesting than any else. Haters can go fuck themselves.

Also the movie had good moments, but too much stupidity and slow pacing to my taste.
>>
>>67435740
>slow pacing
no. It was too fast and way too crammed. I'll wait for the blu ray to watch the real Batman V Superman
>>
>>67434781
No, actually. my theatre was half full right before the movie started but when it did start it ended up being about 85% full.
>>
Doomsday should have been saved for MoS2. Death of Superman really was too much.

Blatant advertisement for Justice League was way too much.

Many many many pointless/redundant scenes such as the dream sequences, the desert scene, etc. Makes the movie way slower than it should be

(A)Lex Luthor was just copypasta Joker from TDK, everything from speech and mannerisms were too similar. I prefer the cold, calculating Lex from the cartoons.

Fights were cool, although the Doomsday one was a bit too rushed.

WW theme and "I'm a friend of your son" scene was the highlight.

5/10 needs more ma kent shenanigans
>>
>>67435194
>>black science man sighting

This was fucking stupid, it just broke all immersion in the movie to me.
>>
Join the cause

>>>/qa/476879
>>
>>67434781
some limping guy came up up right to the last row of seats, but when the logos started to show up. he came down and walked off, what a lucky man (but he probably just picked the wrong screening room)
>>
>>67435831
Oh fuck off faggot and hide shit you don't like.
>>
>>67435817
Fucking this. Science Nigger showing up 1/3 into the movie was really dumb. He didn't even show up as a fictional character, he showed up as himself. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>67435843
>hide what you don't like
>step 1 : filter capeshit
>step 2 : Only ten threads left out of 150
>step 3 : ???
>step 4 : Disappointment, new board required.
>>
>>67435495
pardon my ignorance but who was the artist on this? It's possibly the best superman I've seen.
>>
File: 1449373483935.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1449373483935.png
1 MB, 1024x768
>>67435889
>It's possibly the best superman I've seen

Kek
>>
>>67435415
bale sucked. literally the most forgettable Batman ever.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 337x436) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 337x436
>>67435889
Francis Manapul.
He's infamous for his flash run.

Pic related, Phil Noto is better.
>>
>>67435918
Ross is good for an older Superman.
>>
>>67435194
>too grim for kids or superheroes
Are people really this fucking retarded?
>>
>>67435929
yeah bale himself said that after seeing affleck he felt like his own batman didn't compare

bale just didn't have the physique even when bulked up
>>
>>67435929
>bale
>most forgettable

>not atom
>>
File: Bruce-wayne-Reverso.jpg (112 KB, 580x871) Image search: [Google]
Bruce-wayne-Reverso.jpg
112 KB, 580x871
>>67435929
kek if you say so
>>
>>67435270
What the fuck was going on with the score on the Doomsday fight? It was horrible
>>
2D or 3D?
>>
>>67435817
>black science man broke my fantasy
>not Anderson Cooper
>not Nancy Grace
>not the 2 liter of Dr. Pepper in the Cyborg video

Oh ok
>>
>>67435918
I'm not a huge fan of Alex Ross's art in Kingdom Come. I like it but it's no where near my favorite.

>>67435940
Thanks man.
>>
>>67435940
Is that Hamm?
>>
>>67436008
You're forgetting the pepsi, or batfleck's car showing it's logo.
>>
>Tackles Batman through a building and throws him onto a concrete roof
>"If I wanted you'd be dead already!"
>>
I really loved this movie

The only real issue I had was I hated the casting of lex...biggggg fail (also kind of hate Lois's casting but w/e)

I would give it a solid 70%...not the best, and they had the potential to make it better -__- but overall really enjoyable

I don't understand the critics shitting on it
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 311x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 311x472
>>67436034
Yes.
>>
>>67434158
Okay, just got out and all I can say was that was an INSANE experience. I disagree with the reviews and can honestly say that this was one of the most fascinating movies I have seen in my life. And before you get all butthurt and call me an apologist, I did not think this was a good movie. I think this was a terrible movie, but not in the way something like Fant4stic or Batman & Robin was terrible. This was just baffling. The reviews call it disjointed and jumbled (it was), but what they failed to communicate is that this movie truthfully felt like a fever dream. It was FASCINATING. I feel like someone gave me a synopsis, then I fell asleep and dreamt up this movie. It played more like a sequel to Eraserhead than it did Man of Steel. Superman delivered everything in monotone, characters randomly blew up without provocation. People woke up from dreams only to wake up from other dreams. Sometimes they didn't even wake up and the movie just kept going. Jesse Eisenberg's character, a Steve jobs esque celebrity billionaire, was literally visibly insane and no one in the entire world questioned it. Fant4stic plays like a movie that was ruined by sloppy narration, this feels like it was intentionally designed to be a weird surrealist arthouse interpretation of a simple comic book film. It is the most interesting thing I've seen in a movie theater in maybe my entire life.

Honestly, there is no way DC will be able to move forward with a cinematic universe after this, but I am so fucking happy this got made. We will get another DC universe, but we will never, ever, EVER see anything else like this movie as long as we live. I cannot fucking wait to see Suicide Squad after this. Not because I think it will be good, but I NEED to see the next step in this maniacal dance of death.
>>
>>67436042
Ah yeah. I'm immune to car product placement now. It's in every movie, so I guess my brain just auto-blocks embedded car commercials.
>>
>>67436077
I always wanted him to play a golden age type of batman.
>>
>>67435988
please respond.
>>
>>67435985
good bruce wayne but not batman
>>
>>67435988
3d5me
>>
File: lexarate.jpg (143 KB, 786x393) Image search: [Google]
lexarate.jpg
143 KB, 786x393
>>
File: laughing-girls.jpg (68 KB, 337x507) Image search: [Google]
laughing-girls.jpg
68 KB, 337x507
>Billionare that can afford any training equipment in the world
>Hits a tire with a sledgehammer
>>
>>67435929
I wish I could forget his Batman. The first two Nolan films were great, but jesus christ, it felt like Bale was deliberately trying to sabotage them.
>>
>>67436180
>I've never worked out before.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 363x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 363x404
>>67436109
I think he'd be cut for Thomas Wayne Batman.

He has a long face and he's handsome. I always wanted him as Mr. Fantastic.

>>67435988
3D only if IMax.
>>
>>67436148
Why did she keep hesitating to spin it around like she was unaware that there was a great big open jar of piss sitting in front of her? Like she would turn it slightly then keep talking, then turn it slightly then keep talking. Literally. What the fuck?
>>
>>67435495
>dat coloring

Wow. It makes the inks looks stunning. I want a poster of this.
>>
File: BatfleckKek.jpg (362 KB, 1180x898) Image search: [Google]
BatfleckKek.jpg
362 KB, 1180x898
>>67434158

Imagine being Ben Affleck on that set and having to be all like “Zack Snyder, you a fuckin visionary, all talented with your unique style and CGI slow-mo you've been relying on since 2003.
I would totally give you an Oscar, both my character and the real me.” when all he really wants to do is direct another classic. Like seriously imagine having to be Ben and not only act on that set while Zack Snyder flaunts his unimaginative cinematography in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his poor choreography and stage direction, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that movie. Not only having to tolerate his dudebro fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's THE FATHER OF CAPEKINO and DAMN, ZACK SNYDER DIRECTS LIKE THAT?! because they’re not the ones who have to sit there and watch his amateurish fucking mind come up with types of awful ideas you didn’t even know existed before that day. You’ve been working on nothing but a healthy diet of 10/10's for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies of Gigli. You’ve never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that’s breaking out on his unkempt neckbeard as he leans in to poorly art direct you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to be a part of his “visionary (for that is what he calls himself)” kinography, the kino he worked so hard for with Goyer and Nolan in the previous months.
And then he calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you’re fucking Ben.
You’re not going to lose your future Oscars over this. Just bear it.
Hide your face and bear it.
>>
>>67436246
Think the tickets my friend bought aren't for the imax, just standard 3D as 2D was sold out.

Fuck this is gonna suck.
>>
It seems that what you are after is a 'perfected'/'purified' version of superhero canon, with an associated belief that this will grant you and others access to rare and hidden pleasures. After all, movies cost a lot of money to make.

Under this logic, the pleasures are being withheld from you by various entities (Zack Snyder). You have to wait four whole years before getting the green lantern movie! What if you die before then? We need to fight these entities on the battlefields of 4chan, 'til they give us the ring-shaped Lucky Charms we demand.

This is what I am talking about when I criticize nerd ideology.
>>
>>67436275
She knew she was done. Getting a jar full of Lex Luthor's piss is a death sentence.
>>
>>67434158
nice iPhone, newfriend immigrant OP
>>
I thought Eisenberg did an awesome job. I didn't really like this take on Lex' character, but he played the part perfectly.

The scene where he had a small speech at his party was some pretty impressive acting.

Also Batfleck is godtier.
>>
I wish Zack Snyder realized that if you make every scene super dramatic and epic, they start to lose their impact.
>>
>>67436329
I swear to got i will slit your fucking throat pussy
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 311x473) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 311x473
>>67436089
The Fever Dream part exhoes with me. If MoS was a movie about breaking out of depression, this movie was about being stuck in a night,are of epic proportions. Nothing good comes out of it. Good critical reviews or bad, I'm happy that superheroes were lent a unique, integrated style by good directors. I think that matters more than what anyone says about this movie, because what's the point of watching the same comic book in video format? Let someone have their own twist on the universe, see how your characters react in those situations.

>>67436299
Clean the glasses.

>>67436326
this. They just want a hugbox. They can't digest unique twists on their characters.

>>67436367
Only if you realize you're watching a movie.
>>
>>67436433
I have no clue what kind of glasses they will provide whether some cheap cardboard style or decent pair.
>>
File: not an iphone.gif (1 MB, 650x270) Image search: [Google]
not an iphone.gif
1 MB, 650x270
>>67436329
>nice iPhone, newfriend immigrant OP
Why does that bother you? I made the read because the old thread was dying.
>iPhone
nope, I just remove all metadata.
>newfriend
fuck no
>immigrant
lol wut
>OP
yes
>>
>>67434394
I expected Clark to flip out then.
>>
Man of Steel: 3/10
BvS: 7/10

Still don't get the critics' cucking to be quite honest with you, family

dubs btw
>>
It's my headcanon that Martha was raped by Lex and his goons and female goons, Check out the gag she was wearing...
>>
I honestly don't know what the fuck i watched. I mean... everybody was going crazy. The only real person in any of this was Superman. It was as if Superman was having a nightmare he just couldn't wake up from. This whole movie felt like a bad dream. Lex in the end is going full madman as if Darkseid had just raped his mind. Batman too at some points.

I don't even... i... what the flying fuck.
>>
>>67436489
When are you going? Maybe buy a decent pair of cheap 3D glasses on eBay, that's what I did the last time I went to see a 3D movie (Interstellar). The theater's glasses were nto dirty, but were really scratched and leaked light. My glasses were really clean.

Just remember to hide your pair of glasses before leaving otherwise they'll say you stole them.
>>
Lex speech was the worst part of the entire movie.
Lex isn't supposed to be a quirky guy that tells stories or spergs out on in the middle of his speech.
Lex is supposed to be charismatic and imposing. Eisenberg was neither.
>>
>>67435347
Texas?
>>
So how did Supes know Bruce was Batman, he hears him talking to Alfred at the party but it's a big leap from that to he's Batman.
>>
>>67436008
I don't even know who Anderson Cooper or Nanacy Grace are and I never noticed any soda. So yes, you're correct.
>>
>>67436736
Xray through mask?
>>
>>67436749
Confirmed basement dweller.
>>
>>67436658
buy this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-4-Pack-Vizio-3D-Glasses-TV-Genuine-Theater-Passive-HD-3DTV-XPG202-203-/182037784695?hash=item2a624c2877:g:7koAAOSwgyxWVO-c
>>
>Batman
>Super Genius
>One of the smartest people in the DC Universe
>Throws a Kryptonite Spear away

I was mad.
>>
i think is was OK it just suffered from to high of an expectation.
>>
>>67436790
this. 3 years of hype was too much.
>>
>>67435963
nolan did it well with the dark knight
instead snyder goes for the wicked, merciless and nihilistic edgy approach. morals are fucked up because batman and superman go murderman and superkill.
>>
>>67436832
the hype killed it.
>>
>>67436674
Thank you. I don't get why people are defending him. I would've been fine with his wacky schtick if like you said he was at least charasmatic and entertaining, but it felt like I'd seen that children at acts 100 times before that were also done better. Complete flatline for me as was most of the movie.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 506x290) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 506x290
>>67436860
buried it.
>>
>>67436786
Intelligence doesn't mean someone is immune to emotions. He wasn't thinking clearly. In tumblr terms, he was triggered.
>>
>>67436790
isn't that the problem with each and every movie filmed since 2008 though?
>>
>>67436890
I think when people defend him it meant that his actor pulled it off. It is not the actor's fault that the director made Lex a fucking fucciboi. No actor could have made Lex look good given the same material.
>>
>>67436775
No, I don't watch the news adn the only reason I know about NDT is because he gets used here as shitpost fuel with reaction images.

I don't watch the news, so why would I know about news reporters? The others showing up as themselves is equally stupid.
>>
>>67436954
>I don't watch the news
Get out kid.
>>
>>67436950

Maybe after spending some time in prison he'll be more the Lex Luthor we know and love.
>>
>>67436988
Sorry, is reading news somehow now a bad thing? And you're calling me a kid? go kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>67436950
this. Jesse nailed the role, but everyone's problem is that the role wasn't good to begin with. They could've toned the lolsrandumb bs a little and made him more sinister or more on-the-nose sarcastic.

>>67437001
What if he pays Amanda Waller to free the Suicide Squad?
>>
>>67437001
This is what i'm hoping for he needs to toughen up.
>>
>>67436988
>watches news

Hello gramps.
>>
>>67437038
>getting this mad
>not a kid
Whatever kid.
>>
>>67435073
>I was PRAYING that the ultimate reason behind them fighting each other would be an actual philosophical difference in what it means to be a superhero and how one should be a superhero and if they are necessary in this world
you overestimated the comic. in every VS. comic there's always a trivial reason for them to fight which finally gets solved so they can capture their respective nemesis, together. you seriously did
ps: i hope you don't have hopes this high for Civil War too. the spoiler trailer already made it clear they're gonna fight over Bucky. as a matter of fact i'd be disappointed if they add the Superhero Registration Act on the plot because everybody and their mothers know who those guys are IN-UNIVERSE, there's no secret identity so it makes no sense
>>
>>67436658
This sunday.
>>
File: 1456495763320.jpg (272 KB, 1024x879) Image search: [Google]
1456495763320.jpg
272 KB, 1024x879
>tfw you liked the flash and aquaman teasers
>tfw snyder single handedly killed the 2018 slate of dc movies by pretty much insuring there'll be a rushed suicide squad 2 and batsama al-fleki islami solo flick
>>
>>67434781
I wanted to walk out when they started playing amazing grace on the fucking bagpipes at the funeral
How fucking trite can you get
>>
>>67437148
Then buy the glasses right now and hope they arrive early.

It's $10 for 4 glasses anyway.
>>
>>67437137
Did you watch the trailer? The registration act isn't about identities anymore, it is about submitting to being ruled by government bodies.
>>
>>67437235
The nigga was raised in Kansas fucktard
>>
Jesus that was a fucking slog. No other way to put it for me. Zero tension, zero excitement and once doomsday turned up the plodding tripe did a 180 and ramped in to overdrive and yet was somehow worse. Suddenly awful quips out of nowhere that stuck out like a sore thumb amidst screenfuls of blurry lightning. I'm at a loss as to who fucked up more between WB forcing dream sequences and email cameos that stopped the movie dead or Snyder who seems to have regressed to his Sucker Punch safe space of incoherent nonsense covered with serviceable CGI and Instagram filters.

Shocking how bad it is but I kind of want to see it again because there are glimmers of greatness, especially in afflecks batman.
>>
>>67434781
You're telling me a guy walked out within 5 minutes of it starting?
>>
>>67437294
Reminder me what quips were there again?
>>
I don't really understand the point of killing Superman only to immediately bring him back.

I get that it's a reference to the original Death of Superman from the comics, but it feels like they completely blew their wad going into Justice League. The most powerful member of the League has already been killed. What's Darkseid going to do that'll have more weight?
>>
File: hot_shots_small1.jpg (11 KB, 320x160) Image search: [Google]
hot_shots_small1.jpg
11 KB, 320x160
>>67437187
>you liked the flash
you've got to be joking. you have to

>>67437248
ah yeah with Thunderbolt at the head and Tony backing him up. yeah that's better and i hope it comes to that. it's more of a reason for Steve to go full Nomad (not with the nomad suit though) than some "go on, unmask, be an att. whore like me"
>>
>>67437187
Aquaman Cameo > Flash Cameo > Shit > Cyborg Cameo > Wonder Woman Cameo

The Aquaman part was actually pretty fucking cool.
>>
>>67434158
Watch BvS become Donald Trump: The Movie where everyone begins liking it because its "edgy" to like it because "the liberal media" hates it. You get Team "I Trust Reviews" laughing at BvS fans and then BvS fans saying "if both nerds and critics say it sucks it MUST be good!"
>>
where is my camrips booyyyyyyyssssssssssss
>>
>>67437331
Ma Kent and batman, she witchu? Here's your doomsday etc
>>
>>67437345
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeZd0oXJwD0

Here watch it again. The starts shows the damage which the avengers or super heroes were part of. Clearly it is about being held responsible / accountable for your actions.
>>
>>67437360
>Making America Great Again is edgy
Feel the bern right?
>>
>>67436890
*like I'd seen that character
>>67436950
Yeah I think it's sort of like the SW prequels in that he isn't a bad actor, but the material itself was
>>
>>67437354

They have the talent signed up to make a pretty interesting movie and they've shown they've at least got a grip on the under water stuff so it could probably be pretty interesting, at least visually along with Wan wanting to have a bunch of deep sea lovecraftian horrors.
>>
>>67436046
>smashes terrorist through three walls
>I didn't kill anyone in the desert
>>
>>67437360
So Batman was Trump and Superman is the illegal alien that would one day destroy the civilized world? Seems about right.
>>
>>67437426
again, you're hoping too much
notice the "superjail" in the middle in the sea at 0:35. Bucky will be sent there. Steve is gonna be all "noooo don't send my gay lover in there!"
i hope i'm wrong, but it will be trivial because comics themselves are trivial. either you don't follow the original and make an adapation in name only or you follow the original and say "it's for fun and popcorns"
>>
>>67437495
Holy shit this. When they first bought up he'd killed people in the desert I assumed it was because that guy getting smashed through walls at lightning speed was definitely pulp.
>>
>>67437354
>Flash origin story
>Wonder woman origin story
>Aquaman origin story
Time to fucking kill myself.....
>>
>>67437294
>there are glimmers of greatness
that was the most frustrating part. even just cutting out the utterly pointless scenes would make it a 10x better movie. needs some pretty serious rewrites to be great, but you gotta start somewhere
>>
>>67437566
Jesus, this
why the fuck every movie has to be about origins?
why they felt the need to show Bruce falling to the cave ON EVERY FUCKING BATMAN MOVIE
>>
>>67437535
Those that won't be held accountable or responsible will be locked up. That only makes sense. It is very much like the story behind Affleck's bat in BvS where he sees superman with too much power. Except instead of wanting to lock up Supes, he wants to kill him.
>>
>>67437566

literally no one on earth knows their origins
>>
>>67437672
I am a little too burnt out to watch anymore origin story bullshit. Especially if it is a WB shit. I am literally going to stay away from SS till I see the reviews. If it is shit, I am skipping it. MoS and BvS was just too much for me.
>>
>>67437609
speaking of repeated memes (or tropes) over and over,
do you think BvS and CA:CW are "twin fight" movies?
like how there's Tombstone and Wyatt Earp premiered the same year, Enigma Code and Theory of Everything, Matrix and The 13th Floor, Finding Nemo and Shark Tale, etc?
>>
this film was better than any marvel flick other than GotG

it had its flaws but it wasn't the annoying mcguffin copy-paste formula almost every single other blockbuster movie in this century follows

more of an epic tale type narrative out of the hellenic era, critics and plebs just cant understand it and reject it because it doesn't fit the formula marvel and disney have been shoving down our throats for a decade
>>
>>67437340

>SEE WE KILLED HIM OUR PLOT IS GOOD AND FAITHFUL TO THE COMICS

Just another thing to shove down our throats. It's been two movies and we really don't know jack shit about Superman other than from several contradictory lectures from his dad and him being angry. Now on top of that, he gets his ass kicked and dies.

>b-but I'm a Superman fan and I love the movie 8/10!!

Proves there are few real Superman fans out there.
>>
>>67437796
No doubt. They were even going to have the same release date. Which given the reviews now would have utterly crushed BvS. What I am really hoping for is that, there isn't a "doomsday" in CW which forces the two sides to work together again. I rather one side just lose and let the aftermath be reflected in the next avengers.
>>
>>67437815
Movie is about as formulaic as it gets.
>Bad guy pulls strings to get 2 good guys to fight each other
>Good guys realize they have been duped
>Fight the bad guy at the end together
This is literally a fucking trope at this point
>>
>>67437815
>it had its flaws but it wasn't the annoying mcguffin copy-paste formula almost every single other Marvel movie i didn't like
how i know you're a shill? proof right there

>>67437876
you're hoping too much..
>>
>>67437935
>you're hoping too much..
Well I really liked TWS a lot.
>>
>>67437876

>What I am really hoping for is that, there isn't a "doomsday" in CW which forces the two sides to work together again

that's literally what there is, they were smart enough after seeing the reaction to the second bvs trailer to hide the fact that baron zemos is in this
>>
File: 1438513565662.jpg (17 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1438513565662.jpg
17 KB, 640x640
>>67435194
>>CIA reference (4u)
Wait what? When?
>>
Just left the theater...best 3 hour nap EVER!
>>
>>67437608
man they kept it pretty short this time. all he did was fall down the well and that was a dream. his parents getting shot was necessary because they showed it again before he was about to stab supes in the chest. it was pretty quick and they actually glossed over some shit.

he already had all his tech, training, experience and early year 1 arguments with alfred. his house already burnt down ffs.

the thing that got me was the super long underground highway he built under the river. would he actually have been able to do that himself in 20 years while fighting crime, even IF he had all members of the bat family?
>>
>>67434158
The mods should delete every capeshit thread. Not sticky them and encourage you baseline plebs.
>>
>>67437400
>ma kent and batman

>i know your son.
>.....i figured.

that was actually pretty funny imo. the others were meh, but the fact that it was such an abstract situation for them both was kinda funny.

I guess the argument could be made that batman just fucking executed a dude with a flamethrower he shouldn't really be quipping but i'll make the time of day for any attempt at humor by batman.
>>
>>67435940
>Francis Manapul.
>He's infamous for his flash run.
Don't you mean famous?
>>
File: Bvs4u.png (224 KB, 704x361) Image search: [Google]
Bvs4u.png
224 KB, 704x361
>>67438289
>>
>>67436657
I'm a diehard marvel fan. I hate DC for reasons I won't get into here. But I love messy, fever-dreamish, convoluted movies. Will I like this movie based on how you described it?
>>
>>67436731
yeah man wtf
>>
>>67435571
stating their positions is basically spoonfeeding though.

I actually like that we as the audience know they've killed people before. it puts them on an even ground, morally speaking. they've both done it but supes regrets it and hasn't done it since Zod.

Bats kills out of necessity of the situation it seemed. a majority of the kills during the chase were just self defence, with the exception of him just ramming into the car at the start of the chase.

During the Arkham City fight scene in the warehouse he spared some but killed others if they forced him into it, like the grenade guy and the flamethrower guy.

I liked that he promised clark he wouldn't let her die, it felt real bro and I can see batman making an exception for the "rule" when it comes to shit like that.

but back to the philosophies of it, bats' arc is most notable when Wally did the Capitol thing, because Bats kinda realizes he literally caused that to happen by running into ground zero and saving Wally in metropolis. had he not been there, would the Capitol incident have happened?

there's turmoil to both characters but i like that they don't force it down our throats that they're conflicted. it's obvious they are but they're also intelligent enough to know that not intervening and killing some people is worse.
>>
>>67439093
I'm conflicted by this.

Snyder if you're reading this, you're an absolute madman but you better not touch DBZ i swear to god.
>>
>>67437549
Superman's from Kansas, he probably thinks niggers are mutant monkeys.
>>
>Batman is the worlds greatest detective, can't figure out he's being used
>Batman finds out they Superman mom and his mom share the same name, drops everything
>Lex Luthor went from goofy smart, to complete asinine
>Lex Luthor wasn't even that smart, clever but smart, I assumed he cloned Zod and went wrong in a Bizzaro type of experiment but he didn't even do that he just stuck him on a pool and cut his hand
>Wonder Woman had Bruces harddrive and didn't delete her own file? Or use it on her own? Why'd she even steal it? what?
>Superman died twice for complete shock value
>Lois was pretty useless, and made things worse by throwing the stick into the water
>Batman just went to save Martha but forgot the spear? really?
>Kryptonite inconsistency overall, Superman dove into the water and in 5 seconds lost consciousness yet the spear was next to his face for a while and he was still kicking
>Batman instantly blaming Superman , the worlds greatest detective can't figure out that Superman was set up? Specially when the news figured it out before?
>Cyborg showed up and was vague as **** with Bruce. He was there for a good 3 minutes trying to talk to Bruce. He could've easily said "Lex Luthor is crazy, he's the enemy". Don't even give me that **** about him being in shock because he realized he showed up too early himself
>What was Luthors plan exactly? Did he think he could've controlled Doomsday? How did he deduce that himself? Wasn't it obvious that thing was going to kill everything?
>Batman killed a ***** load of people in the movie
>They had Superman die twice for shock value
>>
File: this fucking nigger.png (109 KB, 901x695) Image search: [Google]
this fucking nigger.png
109 KB, 901x695
>>67439883
are you seriously posting this shit in every fucking thread?

wtf is wrong with you dude.
>>
>>67439883
>Cyborg showed up and was vague as **** with Bruce

That was Flash
>>
File: Shitty superman pic.png (4 KB, 492x274) Image search: [Google]
Shitty superman pic.png
4 KB, 492x274
>>67437549
>>67437495
We never se him smash the guy right into the wall.
He could just as well have smashed the wall with his own head or arm while holding the terrorist. Shitty pic related
>>
Shouldn't Superman's Supercum shoot out of his dick and rip Lois apart?
>>
>>67436089
I definitely thought this way too (except I didn't just think the movie was "interesting" I actually thought it was good, I love surreal arthouse stuff). Not that it's completely artsy, it's obviously still a superhero flick so I'm surprised it still didn't appeal to plebs but it's artsier than I was expecting. I think the first trace of that I saw was when there was a title card that said something like "Mankind encounters the superman" near the beginning.
>>
>>67440639
If superman got lois pregnant wouldn't the superfetus kick throught her stomach or destroy her vagina
>>
>>67440396
that's what i assumed too. he coulda just grabbed the guy with one hand and punched the walls with his other as a make-the-guy-shit-his-pants tactic so he wouldn't want to do anything terrorist related again.

I'm pretty sure he dragged batman through the top of that building tho but since he was wearing armor and the architecture of Gotham is quite old and the building was abandoned and derelict, i see no issue.
>>
File: Mercy_Graves.png (168 KB, 425x558) Image search: [Google]
Mercy_Graves.png
168 KB, 425x558
Why did they have to kill this qt? ;_;
>>
>>67440779
yeah it was weird i tought she would be like a ninja and fight batman or someone else in a scene.
>>
Guys, really need the pic with muslim Affleck, Cavill in church and Gal "Gaza must burn" Gadot, anyone has it?
>>
>>67440779
man that scene was actually pretty good.

I knew they were gonna do something but I thought the wheelchair was going to release a kryptonite dart at superman since Lex had a tiny bit already, but as soon as I saw the senator choke up and marcy look at the empty seat i was like "fuuuuuuck."
>>
>>67436089
i don't think sucide sqad will be as weird. It isn't directed by hack snyder
>>
>>67436089
Mein Negro.
>>
>>67434158
I enjoyed the flick, Batfleck was way better than I could have hoped.

the rest of the movie was pretty decent to ok.
>>
>>67437354
If he'd moved like a fish in water, it'd be cool. But he looked awkward as hell in there.
>>
>>67440026
he has nothing better to do
>>
>>67436089
this is a really good description, the entire thing felt almost surreal and seeing it in 3d Imax was totally worth it
>>
>>67439883
>>Wonder Woman had Bruces harddrive and didn't delete her own file? Or use it on her own? Why'd she even steal it? what?

did you not watch the movie? she literally says "it has military grade encryption, I couldn't get anything"

like that's an actual line in the fucking movie
>>
Gather around and rejoice brothers. The people's voice will rise and deservingly praise Snyder's gargantuan accomplishments.

This film's scope and ambition have stared right into current society's ugly, cynical maw, and whispered softly, "I'm not afraid." We are thrown waist deep into Batman and Superman's cynical world, not a far cry from our own. Snyder understands that past portrayals of the Man of Steel are unappealing because he's practically a God, so he brings him to our level and shows his most vulnerable side, as he stands beneath Bruce's foot, all we see is this boy raised in Kansas trying his best to do what's right for the people he loves, just a kid longing for his mother in a world that maybe is too big for him. In this moment the jaded vigilante finally sees himself in Clark. It's funny that one of the most mocked parts of the movie so far is in reality one of the most emotional and sincere moments in comicbook film history.
>>
>>67435929
You haven't seen George Clooney as batman I see, that's how forgettable that shit was.

I still can't believe something didn't go horribly wrong with that movie. It was clear the producers wanted serious bat, but everyone else involved wanted campy 60's bat and it ended up just not campy enough and not serious enough at the same time. Needed to go one way or the other.
>>
>>67440758
Kryptonian powers don't really manifest until they're at least toddlers.
>>
>>67434158
Is this good?
>>
>>67441180
Why would he move like a fish? He's not a fucking fish.

>i know nothing about Aquaman

Oh, right.
>>
>>67434781
Thank god it was a dream.. kinda reminds me of the giant bat in batman forever
>>
>>67437608
Oh fuck off. It's not Batman Begins. They spent maybe 10 minutes showing his origins in this movie and it was fine.
>>
>>67441471
>expecting these retards to actually understand the movie

They expect a "turn your brain off dude" marvel movie, so they turn their brains off then watch the movie only to get upset that actually paying attention is required for this movie.
>>
>>67441772
$92 mil and it's only been out for 18 hours of the world wide release?

i want to say yes but i have a feeling you're not going to believe me.
>>
>>67441772
>92 million in 24 hours

Seems pretty good to me.
>>
>That’s because Olsen is the photographer who accompanies Amy Adams’ Lois Lane on a dangerous mission to interview a warlord in Africa, and soon outed as a CIA plant. Olsen’s punishment? He gets shot in the head and dies in front of a horrified Lane.

>We just did it as this little aside because we had been tracking where we thought the movies were gonna go, and we don’t have room for Jimmy Olsen in our big pantheon of characters, but we can have fun with him, right?

>It’s meant to be a shock to the audience, but Snyder ended up softening the blow by not identifying the character at the start. On the R-rated “Ultimate Edition” of the film, which will be released this summer, Olsen reveals himself up front. “He comes up to her and he goes, ‘Lois Lane, I’m Jimmy Olsen, photographer, obviously … You know, I’ve been assigned to you for this mission.’ But it turns out that Jimmy Olsen is a spook for the CIA."

>At that point, they had were still interviewing actors about the Luthor role – most of them older, more imposing figures, such as Breaking Bad star Bryan Cranston.

>“We talked about the usual suspects that you would imagine; any actor who has been bald, probably,” Synder says. “Bryan Cranston would have been great, right? And by the way, he’s an amazing actor. Can you imagine how different the movie would be?”

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/03/25/batman-v-superman-jimmy-olsen
#firesnyder
>>
>>67437328
yep.

he said it in a normal speaking voice so some people heard him and just snort-laughed because he was obviously dumb and shouldn't be taken seriously.
>>
>>67435979
>atom
i mean come on anon.
>>
All I can say was that was an INSANE experience. I disagree with the reviews and can honestly say that this was one of the most fascinating movies I have seen in my life. And before you get all butthurt and call me an apologist, I did not think this was a good movie. I think this was a terrible movie, but not in the way something like Fant4stic or Batman & Robin was terrible. This was just baffling. The reviews call it disjointed and jumbled (it was), but what they failed to communicate is that this movie truthfully felt like a fever dream. It was FASCINATING. I feel like someone gave me a synopsis, then I fell asleep and dreamt up this movie. It played more like a sequel to Eraserhead than it did Man of Steel. Superman delivered everything in monotone, characters randomly blew up without provocation. People woke up from dreams only to wake up from other dreams. Sometimes they didn't even wake up and the movie just kept going. Jesse Eisenberg's character, a Steve jobs esque celebrity billionaire, was literally visibly insane and no one in the entire world questioned it. Fant4stic plays like a movie that was ruined by sloppy narration, this feels like it was intentionally designed to be a weird surrealist arthouse interpretation of a simple comic book film. It is the most interesting thing I've seen in a movie theater in maybe my entire life.

Honestly, there is no way DC will be able to move forward with a cinematic universe after this, but I am so fucking happy this got made. We will get another DC universe, but we will never, ever, EVER see anything else like this movie as long as we live. I cannot fucking wait to see Suicide Squad after this. Not because I think it will be good, but I NEED to see the next step in this maniacal dance of death.
>>
It was bad, guys. really really bad

Why was Wonder Woman even in this

Why did Lois throw away the spear only to go get it later and get herself in trouble?

Wonder Woman cut off Doomsday arm which lead to supermans death

Wonder Woman did nothing
>>
>>67441911
meh. fuck jimmy.

i just want to see Justice League Unlimited style escapades from the final team. Their character dynamic has always seemed like an actual pantheon of greek gods as opposed to the avengers who are kinda just a rag tag with chummy personalities.

the animated series was really influential for the group and even though they're going with the new 52, the trinity in this movie actually seem to act like the cartoon counterparts so far, except they're allowed to kill now.

the more i reflect on it, the more i feel like it's just going to be the JLA cartoon for mature audiences, and im okay with that.

didnt even know the guy at the beginning was jimmy either, thought he was just a fucking schmoe with a film camera in 2016.

why didn't he expect the radical terrorists to dispose of all picture evidence of where they could be hiding?

if you're gonna hide the tracker in the fucking film just put it in one of the spares or some shit.
>>
>>67441911
Does anyone honestly care about Jimmy Olsen?
>>
It was bad, guys. really really bad

Why was Wonder Woman even in this

Why did Lois throw away the spear only to go get it later and get herself in trouble?

Wonder Woman cut off Doomsday arm which lead to supermans death

Wonder Woman did nothing
>>
>>67442321
she felt pretty naturally placed in this. she only got thrown in because she wanted to destroy the evidence of her existing in WWI, which in itself helps reinforce why she helped supes and bats against DD.

1. she clearly values battle against worthy opponents
2. she clearly hates mankind's meddling with things like DD and WWI
3. she cut off his arm and cut his achilles tendon because she specifically noted that absorbing energy seems to make him stronger, so why wouldn't she go for physical attacks?

if you had half a brain you'd ask how the fuck WW saved all the people on that plane she obviously jumped out of in order to get to the battle with DD.
>>
>>67442469
the spin doctors
>>
>>67442288
It's clunky, excessive, massively misjudged, often feels like Zack Snyder channel-surfing between genres - one critic said it was like each cast member was acting in a completely different movie, which is a pretty apt description. It really is a fascinating failure.
>>
>>67442288
Why did you post this twice?
>>
>>67441911
That was Jimmy Olsen? What the fuck, why?
>>
>>67442852
it's pasta.
>>
Who is Jena Malone?
>>
>>67442321
>Why did Lois throw away the spear only to go get it later and get herself in trouble?

Because it was the only thing that could kill the man she loved, she didn't know about Doomsday at this point. When she realizes it's the only thing that can kill Doomsday too she immediately tries to retrieve it.

Wonder Woman was great too, fight me.
>>
>>67443138
>Wonder Woman was great too, fight me.
I've been shit talking about Gadot ever since i saw she would be Wonder Woman. I felt like a dork when i saw her, i did not expect that.
>>
>>67442321
because she has her own movie coming up soon and you can't realistically expect Batman to hold off doomsday long enough for somebody to kill him

doomsday wasn't introduced yet, so she threw away a threat

like ww knew doomsday was going to grow fucking spikes in it's place

she did enough
>>
>>67443138
not that anon but i was actually wondering this. when exactly did she realize that it would be the only thing that could kill doomsday?

bats realized it in the jet and he led DD back to the pier. WW didn't really know what he was talking about, but kinda just went along with him that he had a weapon that could kill it.

it kinda just cut to lois running back to the water to grab it. everyone's complaining about the editing but this really felt like the only thing that was jarring.

Did i miss batman telling her to go get it or something? as soon as supes recovered from the nuke, he came right back down and started punching DD until he noticed lois drowning, so i'm confused.
>>
>>67443050

in the director's cut
>>
>>67442288
this makes me want to see it
>>
is aquaman included in the film?
>>
>>67443375
yea, he has a brief cameo
>>
>>67443233
i knew she'd be great. the part that really sealed the deal is when DD smacked her to the floor and she sits up and just grins before scrambling for the sword and jumping right back in.

she really fit the warrior role. superman kinda just punches people, batman goes for the kung fu Arkham Asylum/City/Origins/Knight freeflow combat in the warehouse, but WW fights like an amazon should. felt a bit spartan-esque as well. probly Snyder's call.

i was impressed.
>>
>>67442478
If they wanted to keep Wonder woman, a good method would've been basically the way she first appeared in costume, and pretty much just protecting people and shit, not getting involved with doomsday.

I didn't get some necessary scenes with her, like that plane scene. Lets' not explain at all why she was fleeing.
>>
It might be just mine impression, i think this movie is like reading a graphic novel.

do you agree?
>>
>>67443502
A really shit graphic novel, yeah
>>
Anyone else really turned off by the way they introduced the other justice league members?
>oh shit lol we have them all in this organized files complete with emblems

at least with Marvel, everyone has their origin, no one really just appears because the comics dictate it. And yeah i know they have their own movies coming out and stuff. I feel like they really dropped the ball with this.
>>
Jesse Eisenberg was actually THE ONLY redeeming factor of the movie. However, Lex Luthor did not have his usual semblance of charm, delicacy and malicious but principled attitude. Overall, it was extremely bad, and the script and editing were the elements that made this movie sink so low.
>>
>>67443453
>why she was fleeing

I dont think she was fleeing anon...

when she received the e-mail from Bruce she was in France (it said this on the security cam footage when bruce opened the Meta file). I thought the only reason she was on the plane was because she was trying to get back to talk with bruce about the Meta's. then she finds out DD is attacking while she's on the plane and I'm pretty sure she off-screen broke open the plane door to get to the fight quicker.
>>
File: ww.jpg (375 KB, 1024x1517) Image search: [Google]
ww.jpg
375 KB, 1024x1517
Mein Zimmer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw_o7XUX3fg
>>
Is Superman suicidal

for real he tries to kill himself once, then does it again

From the looks of things, Wonder Woman could have killed Doomsday if Superman held his head in place for him to cut

Snyder is an idiot desu
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 1136x640
>>67434781
>the part just before the credits where Supes' casket kicks up a bunch of dirt
>people start clapping
>mfw
>>
>>67443609
His head would've grown back and then he would've been immune to her sword, and then the lasso of truth as well. If they didn't strike him then with the kyrptonite spear then they wouldve never gotten a chance.
>>
>>67443520
i'm tired of the origin stories. Cyborg's was really the only one that offered insight to the origin, the others were the flash and aquaman just trying to hide from civilization but also doing stuff.

I dont want more separate character team-building movies, i want ensemble cast rapport with all the justice league characters on a quest or adventure or some shit. the dynamic between the leaguers is what's going to keep the movies afloat.

people and the actors are only going to make so many movies before they get bored so why not just read a wikipedia article about their origin and watch a newly written story about the whole crew?
>>
>>67443582
That was the only epic part of the movie desu and I didn't even like Gaddot. I liked when she lying down and we could see her thighs tho.
I'm going to add this to my workout playlist
>>
>>67443609
how does he try to kill himself in space? doomsday wasnt letting him push him into space so he had to resort to stop-start punching in order to keep pushing him away.

if the fucking president didn't authorize the nuke superman could have pushed him to the moon or deep space until they could have found a solution. it's doubtful he could have flown at that point because he never did so on earth after he crashed.
>>
I though it was great. I'm surprised by the low reviews.
>>
>>67443827
why some people totally trash it,i don't get it
>>
File: MI0003548403.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
MI0003548403.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
>>67434823
BvS
>mfw plebs expected a quip-punch-quip-punch repeat fest
>really the fight was more symbolical, Superman is portrayed as a God for a movie and a half and Bats manages to expose his vulnerable human side, leaves him stumbling on the ground and mumbling about his mother. this is when Bats realizes he's just a scared boy from Kansas with self-doubt that feels like the world got too big for him, and this vulnerable side of him is what finally breaks the jaded Bat and restores his faith.

Couldn't have done it better myself Snyder, literally and unironically B R A V O.
>>
Is this movie worth $10 and 2 hours of my life?
>>
>>67443929
Yes, it's the definition of pleb filter.
>>
>>67443741
>I'm paid by the WB to spout this shit
Who needs their characters developed? Clusterfuck of cameos, yay !
>>
>>67443929
I paid $7.50

And no tbqh.
>>
>>67434158
>mods should sticky this
Lol DCucks on suicide watch

Fucking the civil war TRAILER GOT A STICKY and this entire film doesn't get one
>>
>>67443929
It's only 2 hours, not worth it.
>>
>>67443917
I really think this film was way to deep for people, it exposed them as the cape shit casuals that they had been shitting on, they need and want the light hearted quip bullshit from Marvel flicks.

So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. He's based snyder.
>>
Do not listen to the shills. Batman V Superman is a fantastic motion picture, on par with the greatest superhero films ever made, such as The Dark Knight Rises and Ghost Rider. Clearly you are unable to grasp the subtlety and charm of Jessie Eisenberg's turn as The Riddler, and how he uses his brains to manipulate Batman and Superman into becoming homicidal villains themselves. This is a dark masterpiece and will be looked on from the future as a seminal work in the genre that you drones are simply not cultured enough to understand yet.
>>
>>67444017
over*
>>
>>67443138

ARE YOU KIDDING WONDER WOMAN WAS GARBO

that crappy ass guitar bit during her fight scene? what the hell was that

THATS NOT EVEN THE GLARINGLY BAD PART THOUGH

it's when she's watching the other superheroes on her laptop. that was the MOST pointless scene in the entire film. After you see Aquaman and The Flash, Wonder Womans reveal is completely uninteresting.

This movie sucked. Suicude Squad looks awful, like Guardians of the Galaxy tier Reddit awful (Queen? Are you fucking kidding me? Our generation is just so wacky and crazy! JUST like the Joker! Yay ironic fitting commercial pop! I understand that reference Queen good Bohemian Rhapsody "Mamaaaa!" xd the lead singer died of AIDs because he was a faggot!)
>>
Who the fuck was that guy who reached from the screen to tell Batman that Lois was the key?
>>
>>67443803
Womens themes seem to work out in latest movies for me. Reys theme was also quite good and i also didnt like her either.
>>
>>67444245
The flash, he was warning him that when the Joker kills Lois Lane that Superman will become a tyrant and that he was right about him all along and to kill him. The dream was a side effect of the speedforce Barry used to travel back in time, it showed him a glimpse of what is to come if Superman is allowed to live. We are in the Injustice timeline for the cinematice universe, and Clark will become everything that Bruce feared. A killer with a warped sense of justice and a God complex.
>>
TORRENT WHEN?
I want to see how bad it is, but I'm not paying to see this shit.
>>
>>67444245

Future Mexican Flash
>>
I thought this was brilliant. You saw the Justice League in action. I believe a Justice League film will be great especially if the villain is Darkseid, a brainwashed Superman, Louis dead, Darkseid's para-demons and Darkseid supplying an army for Superman will be the plot. Luthor knows that Darkseid exists somehow but if that's the plot for the film and you saw Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Cyborg team up with the Flash then it will be a great film. I guess no Green Latern at the moment but a solo Batman film about Robin dying, the Joker and Bane would be terrific. Seeing Bane played Javier Bardem would push into greatness.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.