[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to see deadpool >don't have any friends >don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9
File: 1458345120117.png (431 KB, 1080x750) Image search: [Google]
1458345120117.png
431 KB, 1080x750
>want to see deadpool
>don't have any friends
>don't want to go by myself
>probably won't ever watch it

Every time
>>
>>67399921
torrent it
>>
>>67399921
Maybe a fa/tv/irgin could go with you? Whereabouts do you live?
>>
When you get there look around for other men aged 18-30 sitting alone.

Sit next to them and whisper, "I'm a big guy," to see if they give the appropriate response.

It's like a secret handshake. I've made plenty of /tv/ friends doing this.
>>
File: 1443330137972.jpg (28 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
1443330137972.jpg
28 KB, 400x387
thats how i feel too, i want to go see batman v superman tomorrow but i have no friends. I guess ill just wait for it to come out on torrents
>>
>>67400018
>I'm a big guy

"You're a big guy", even.

Either way if it isn't a fa/tv/irgin it's just some guy who assumes you're a pervert, so whatever.
>>
>>67399921
All the normies have fucking seen it, you can go safety
>>
>>67399921
where are you bro? if you're within 20 minutes of santa barbara ill go with you
>>
>>67399921
>>don't want to go by myself
Never understood this meme.
>>
how do you make friends in your late 20s...i havent made a single friend since gradating college so havent been to the movie theaters since
>>
batman
>>
>>67400103
Online dating sites, you can set your profile to looking for friends.
>>
>>67400103
Work colleagues I guess. I don't see myself hanging out with them though.
>>
I go to the cinemas along all the fucking time. Never once had any hassle. Was crowded as fuck when I saw Hunger Games 2, Revenant, Purge 2, Hateful Eight, Deadpool and Spectre. Saw these movies opening night and no one bothered me. Also, I'm a manlet (5"8) so I'd be the typical target.

Best experience was the other night when I saw The Witch. Literally no one in the theater but myself. Scariest experience was watching Sinister 2. It was just me and two rough looking blokes sitting behind me. During the third or fourth snuff film I was starting to get paranoid one of them might try to kill me.
>>
>>67400018
hahaha i hope this is true

but seriously if you're anything like the pic in OP you're normal enough to go to the movies alone
>>
Just go.
I am gonna go watch Zootropolis on Sunday on my own.. there will be children there :)
>>
>>67400103
Go to a place where you'll see the same person multiple times. Make conversation. Find out what they do for fun. If they do something that you'd find enjoyable enough, make a plan to do that thing together. Repeat until you have enough friends to invite more than one friend to the thing. Repeat until your friends are friends with each other.
>>
>>67399934
I don't want to get arrested and go to jail.
>>
Just go alone

How fucking pathetic are you guys? Nobody cares about or even notices other people at the cinema
>>
>>67400389
You'll make friends there.
>>
>>67399921
I'll watch it with you fampai
>>
Never been to a movie alone, but if I ever see some random dude sitting by himself I just think he's some dude who felt like watching a fucking movie.
>>
I can see why some people might be a little bummed they have no one to see a flick with.

But topkek at all the people who are like "nobody even bullied me, a grown man in his 20's, when I went to the movies alone! You can do it, anon!"

Like, seriously? Who the fuck worries about ANY sort of bullshit from other people past high school?

I haven't been to the movies in a while, though. It's pretty joyless for me when I don't have someone else to talk about it with, after.
>>
Are you autistic?
>>
File: 1398219036952.jpg (17 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
1398219036952.jpg
17 KB, 400x398
>>67399921
>dont want to see BvS
>friends want to go
>tell them I have other obligations
>they already bought the tickets

Theres 2.5 hours i'll never get back
>>
File: 1451370682152.jpg (77 KB, 460x628) Image search: [Google]
1451370682152.jpg
77 KB, 460x628
>>67400603
Well of course no one would notice you, or look at you, or talk to you...

That's why it's sad going by yourself.
>>
File: Shawn Michaels tm.png (315 KB, 728x407) Image search: [Google]
Shawn Michaels tm.png
315 KB, 728x407
>Went to see Deadpool with my ex girlfriend
>Saw Zootopia with my new girlfriend.
>Will go see BvS with my new new girlfriend

Sometimes I think I might be too much of a baller. Then I come and read these loser threads and realize how great I am.
>>
>>67400603
>But topkek at all the people who are like "nobody even bullied me, a grown man in his 20's, when I went to the movies alone! You can do it, anon!"
>Like, seriously? Who the fuck worries about ANY sort of bullshit from other people past high school?
That's what most of /tv/ is concerned about.
>I haven't been to the movies in a while, though. It's pretty joyless for me when I don't have someone else to talk about it with, after.
Now this is autism.
>>
>>67400748
>wanting to talk during a movie
End yourself
>>
>>67400845
Iktf

I've sometimes have seen the same movie before it left theaters more tham twice because some girl wants to see it.

Dating girls fresh out of high school is easy.
>>
I always go alone. the secret is not caring about other's opinions.
>>
> go to movies alone often
> no strange looks, no comments
> no one gives a shit because why would they
> not worrying about imaginary issues is great

It's not like I broadcast it to people, "I saw X movie the other day it was [opinion]" has few/no follow up questions about who I was with. That said, it helps being normie
>>
>>67401239

Everybody cares to some extent of what others think of them. You can feel there eyes on you. Judging you, whispering to each other about the weird hairy fat guy whose come to see BvS by himself.
>>
>>67401239
Self-awareness is seriously underrated as a personal trait. Not caring about others' opinions means you're one step away from wearing a fedora.
>>
File: confirmed for autism.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
confirmed for autism.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>67399921
I don't get why /tv/eenagers give a shit about seeing a movie solo. Nobody judges people in a movie theater by themselves. Just go to a matinee, they're full of solobros. People have jobs and shit. Nobody cares.
>>
>>67401388
>>67401541
So you deny something as simple as seeing a movie alone out of fear of judgment from strangers? Self-awareness is important, but being this anxious about something so small is just dumb. How often do you blow shit out of proportion and refuse to have fun?
>>
>>67401843
The problem isn't "oh no people think bad things about me", because then I agree: it doesn't matter.

The problem is that people can (and do) make fun of you. They're in groups, why wouldn't they?

Maybe you have thick skin and it doesn't bother you, but at the very least it's a distracting element while you're just trying to watch a film. Especially if it's kids/teens because they might also throw shit at you.
>>
File: 1451693116190.gif (2 MB, 335x340) Image search: [Google]
1451693116190.gif
2 MB, 335x340
>tfw gonna see bvs tomorrow at 10am screening
hopefully the memers are still in bed and I can enjoy the flick
>>
If your theatre serves alcohol and you aren't completely disfigured looking, you should go to a movie anytime after 5PM and show up about 30 minutes early; I did this for The VVitch and ended up chatting with a small group of people who were a little older than me. One of the fat womyns bought me a beer
>>
>>67399921
grow the fuck up and stop giving a shit about what other people 'might' think of you. just go to the fucking movie, you git.
>>
>>67402116
y-you can't make me
>>
>>67399921
I've been going to the movies every Friday/Saturday to convince my mother that I have friends for years now and I've never been hassled. Go in as soon as the movie is about to start, leave as it's ending before the lights come up, and you should be fine.
>>
File: Gondola_cafe.jpg (552 KB, 1625x1117) Image search: [Google]
Gondola_cafe.jpg
552 KB, 1625x1117
I don't even care what other people might think so much, that's just the icing on the coffin.

I just generally don't feel like doing things that require leaving the house by myself. Having someone to hang out with for awhile is half of the enjoyment.
>>
>>67402009
maybe it's the area I live but no one really cares around here. Honestly though I just assume no one really even notices me, unless there is a good looking woman or a really abnormal looking person I don't notice anyone else around. I find that's how most people are
>>
File: 2439123-lilb.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
2439123-lilb.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
>Have friends
>We are all going to see BvS tomorrow
:)
>>
>>67402260
Ree
>>
>>67402116

This. Seriously OP grow up and stop giving a fuck about shit like this.

I've never understood why people think going to a movie solo is weird. I do it all the fucking time.

Fucking hell I go to restaurants alone all the time too (and not just for lunch).
>>
>>67400103

Honestly it can be pretty difficult. I'm not in my late 20s, but since graduation I've moved away (like everyone else did, which is what should happen). I've only made one "friend" since graduation and it was through a work colleague when we went downtown once.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.