[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Batman is your childhood hero >Star in Daredevil because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10
File: 53425.jpg (27 KB, 512x354) Image search: [Google]
53425.jpg
27 KB, 512x354
>Batman is your childhood hero
>Star in Daredevil because you think it's the closest you'll come to getting to play him
>It flops and everyone makes fun of you for years
>Slowly make a comeback and get into directing, gather enough cred to finally be cast as Batman
>Internet nerds get pissy and say that the guy who was Daredevil shouldn't be Batman
>Even though you're going through a divorce you work to prove them wrong
>Show up on set and are greeted by Zack Snyder acting like an autistic fratboy and saying how this movie's gonna be "fucking epic" inbetween snorting crack off a hooker's ass
>Gal Godot shows up looking like a concentration camp victim whose idea of acting is making a constipated face
>Dutifully act your part, hoping this movie can be saved in editing with the vast amount of money WB is throwing at it
>Forced to attend comic-con panels and hear Zack incoherently ramble about being a "comic book guy" and how he totally gets Batman and Gadot trying to get through sentences while not knowing how to speak English
>Reviews come out and the movie is completely trashed, worse scores than Daredevil
>Still signed on for sequels with Zack Snyder at the helm
>All you can think about is that fucking Evanescence song as you force yourself through the pain
>>
Ben was the best Batman.

We are alll manchilds but I'm sure kids will like him in the new movie.
>>
>>67398144
It's a fucking shame.
I loved Ben's Batman.
Imo, best Batman potrayal in film.
Too bad about the rest of the movie.
>>
Is Gal Gadot the worst case of jewish nepotism in Hollywood in the last few years?

I can't think of anyone less suited to play wonderwoman.
>>
>>67398178
>best Batman
I think he is on par with Dubsguy
>>
>>67398144
I feel sorry for him.

He didn't deserve this.
>>
HOOOOW CAN YOU
>>
Has ben affleck ever done something bad to a woman or feminism or something?

My mom hates affleck, and she usually only holds grudges like that when it's some feminism bullshit
>>
>>67398454
maybe she got jealous because of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ
>>
>>67398144
All the reviews have said Batfleck was the highlight of the flick, basically the only reason I'm still gonna see it. Memes aside, I've never really hated him, capeshit enthusiasts just meme about how babd he is because of daredevil
>>
>>67398144
>>All you can think about is that fucking Evanescence song as you force yourself through the pain
Kek
>>
>>67398144
He still gets to direct and star in a solo Batman movie. I have faith in Allah and in Raz Al-Fleck
>>
>>67398756
you all saying its a conspiracy theory bla bla bla right? ok. let me ask you to do a test

search professional reviews for star wars the force awakens. professional not user reviews

i dare you. i double dare you. you wont find even 1 who is negative. but if you just type ''force awakens sucks'' on youtube youl get tons of videos of users reviews. yes TFA was crap but its not the point

the point is that right now you wont find even 1 professional critic who would dare to bash a disney film. yep thats exectly what you heard

now. i dont think that all those guys gets paid from disney. i think that they know from their expirience in thier work that they must bash dc and praise marvel. yep this is the truth

BVS is way better then all this avengers crap. you know the only marvel movie that i thought was decent is maybe ant man. just because its a comedy.

btw. marvel has no balls. remember how in the trailers for this mediocre age of loltron they showed captain america shield broken. like they made it look like ultron was that strong that he did this but when you got to the actual movie it was just a dream of tony. lol marvel has no balls they have to make their heros unbeatable to sell toys. how do you even compare this crap to BVS
>>
>>67398454
I've heard some say that he cheated on his wife
>>
>>67398825
>marvel has no balls
>makes millions with obscure shit like antman and guardian of the galaxy

>dc can't even make any profit with the 2 biggest names in comic books
>>
>muslims tell Bin Al-Flequi to make a bomb
>he makes this flick
>it's so bad, every muslim on earth converts to christianity
>world peace is achieved

nobel peace prize incoming
>>
>>67398421

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsBC-vF0ZeU
>>
>>67398939
Is Bin confirmed for Mahdi?
>>
>>67398512
He looks so happy and carefree just fondling with this qt.

I'm now more depressed than I was 10 minutes ago.
>>
>>67398144

WAKE ME UP

(here comes the rap part)
>>
>>67398144
Daredevil is still his favorite hero. He's the reason why Daredevil movie is made.

I can't find the source but it's real.
>>
>>67399134
I can't wake up.
>>
>>67398144
>allahu ackbar yourself after you finally snap
Finished for you, OP.
>>
>>67399053
oh mai
>>
>>67398825
Have you seen the film tho?
>>
>>67398144

If there's something that wasn't fucked up in BvS it was Ben's Batman.

I'm sure WB will give him another shot at it. Maybe they'll even go with the stand alone Batman film before they do anything with Justice League.
>>
File: what's in your wallet.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
what's in your wallet.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
Poor Ben. At least he has a kind supportive wife who he can find.. oh wait..
>>
File: WAKE ME UP.jpg (146 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP.jpg
146 KB, 768x433
>>
I can't believe Ben Affleck was the best thing about this film. What a fucking mess.

I hope they give the Batman movies to other director.
>>
>>67399626
>the Batman movies to other director.

Affleck is doing Batman
>>
>>67398144
WAKE ME UP
A
K
E
>>
>>67398454

he cheated on his wife with a housekeeper
>>
Watch them blame everything on Snyder and Superman's boring character, and shift the entire universe to be centered on Batman instead
>>
>>67398512
>being this based
Has he ever talked about this interview? Was he drunk or just alpha as fuck?
>>
>>67399597
Didn't she go full christfag? Ben knows better than to remain with a blasphemer.
>>
File: Ben.webm (3 MB, 320x410) Image search: [Google]
Ben.webm
3 MB, 320x410
>>
>>67398512
>please hug me, I'm so lonely...
;_;
>>
>>67399958
Did anyone expect anything else?
After all, Batman is the only reason why anyone gives a shit about DC.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (67 KB, 1229x707) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
67 KB, 1229x707
>>67398454

Has your mom seen Gone Girl per chance?
>>
>>67398278
JK Simmons?
>>
>>67399958
Good. Fuck Snyder. He wants to make Flash grim dark. This dark and edgy shit only works with Batman and some other heroes for the most part
>>
>>67400163

Schillinger playing WW sounds awesome as fuck
>>
Haven't seen the film but Affleck looks good as Batman.

The reports of Batman being a killer and a saddist, however, turn me down.

Really hope they get a decent director for JL - Miller or Bruce Timm - and completely ignore everything established in the Snyder films, salvagin only the costumes and actors (even tho I dislike Skeleton Woman and Ezra Fag)
>>
>>67398144
>Batman is your childhood hero
wrong, Affleck read his first Batman comic when he met Kevin Smith.
>>
>>67398512

Best Bruce Wayne.

You know he fucked her after that interview.
>>
File: lul9976.jpg (118 KB, 640x470) Image search: [Google]
lul9976.jpg
118 KB, 640x470
>>67398144
>>Batman is your childhood hero

For cuck's sake..
>>
>>67398512
this is actually hilarious, what a guy.
>>
>>67398512
How to be this alpha bros
>>
What are they thinking?
>>
>>67398512
>4:04
holy shit Affleck taking a shot at cerebral paulsy
>>
>>67398454
He supports Islam.
>>
>>67400475
Ben
>Just two more weeks of this shit, come on two more

Cavill
>Fuck, this guy is almost 50 and still has his own hair
>>
>>67400518
>Ben Affleck
>still has his own hair
Nice one.
>>
>>67400475
Henry's probably sad, but overall doesn't care since he got paid a lot.
Ben's on suicide watch
>>
>>67398756
It's so fucking weird that I called this.
I knew everything was gonna be shitty about BvS with the exception of Affleck. Don't get me wrong, when he was cast I was just as detracting, but actually seeing him in costume made me see him as that one glimmer of hope in a doomed production.
>>
>>67400551
Gambling problems don't lie. Ben's in a tight spot.

Cavill's as fucking cool as ever. Gives not a single fuck.
>>
>>67400059
>Thats how it starts
>The rage
>>
>>67398278
I don't know about Jewish nepotism but Scientologist nepotism has been going strong.
>>
>>67398454
Does your mom dislike Muslim extremists? because Ben LOVES 'em
>>
File: DepressedBen.png (142 KB, 465x490) Image search: [Google]
DepressedBen.png
142 KB, 465x490
>>
>>67400059
I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR
>>
>that half hearted smirk

Is Ben dying on the inside?
>>
>>67400059
Last time I looked like that I was drowning my depression in a glass of 7&7. Fuck, guys, how can we save Ben?
>>
>>67400217
He only kills people in the nightmare/vision sequence. He's proper Batman.
>>
>>67399685
Thankyou Jesus.
>>
>>67398144
Why do you know what a constipated face looks like?

Are a poopface or something faggot?
>>
>>67398144
10/10
>>
>>67398825
TFA gets praise because it's star wars, not because it's Disney. I haven't seen BvS yet, but this is clearly DCuck damage control. It's funny how you faggots manage to forget the praise Dark Knight received when talking about this conspiracy to give DC shit bad reviews.

And no, it's not stupid because it's a "conspiracy theory", that's literally a meme spread by the CIA, it's just a conspiracy theory and also stupid. I bet you liked MoS too.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (178 KB, 796x620) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
178 KB, 796x620
How does it feels, DCfags?
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.