[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: BvS.jpg (359 KB, 2000x1330) Image search: [Google]
BvS.jpg
359 KB, 2000x1330
Saw this last night at a midnight screening in Australia.
3/10 is a fair rating, I feel.

Good performances from Affleck, Eisenberg (Eisenberg was a lot better than everyone is saying. He was good. The character was just written shittily) and Cavill, and some cool fight choreography but forgettable music in comparison to MoS, terrible writing, too many bright lights and fast cuts and some massively bad editing.
Wonder Woman literally (and I mean literally) only has dialogue with Batman, and does not utter a word to any other character in the movie. Not exaggerating.

Batman's fights with goons are good, but all other fights are fairly unexciting - red and yellow lightning with the actors' screams dubbed over the flashes of light and collapsing buildings.

The editing is hilariously bad. Lex went to the ship in that suit with the polo shirt and sneakers, then there was like twenty-five minutes of other plot with Lex, then he returned to the ship... and he was back in the suit and polo shirt. Horrible, disgusting editing. They've just cut and paste scenes all over the place without any regard for continuity.

Batman kills more than in any other of his live-action appearances, usually blowing up vehicles.
Robin's grafittied suit is seen once for three seconds, and the Joker is referred to once, and not by name.
Pa Kent does show up in a daydream of Clark's where he recounts a story about drowning horses. Either Clark makes it up in his own mind or it's actually Pa's ghost.
The Flash appears twice, once in a surveillance video of him stopping a convenience store robbery, and once in one of Batman's six (count 'em) dream sequences
Doomsday is bone-spikeless until he gets injured, and they sprout from the wounds
Aquaman and Cyborg appear in one surveillance video each
Superman dies and is not revived in this movie

Happy to answer any questions and discuss it in greater detail.
>>
>>67375220
>Superman dies and is not revived in this movie
Nice, is it implied that he will be?
>>
>>67375330
Not OP. They have a funeral for him and some dirt on top of his grave at the end starts vibrating.

That's it
>>
>>67375220
They don't think it be like it is...but it do?
>>
>>67375411
Yeah, what he said. It goes full Inception, and in the the very final shot of the film, some dirt lying on top of Superman's coffin slightly wiggles.
>>
Explain in detail how Batman kills.
>>
how is Wonder Woman's power level? equal or close to Superman? or is she Captain America level?
>>
>>67375220
How does it feel to be such a useless peice of shit that you couldn't even figure out how to record the film and upload it to a torrent site for other to watch? Kill.
yourself.
>>
>>67375470
Guns.
>>
superman dying is so fucking stupid

won't people work out he's clark kent? so they're just not gonna do clark kent shenanigans anymore? too much potential for jokes i guess.
>>
>>67375470
Mostly by blowing up vehicles of bad guys.
He pursues them in both the Batwing and the Batmobile (neither of which are referred to by name), and uses machine-guns and missiles to blow the cars up. And I mean actually blowing up, not like crashing them into buildings. The cars become fireballs as the men scream.
He also has some ambiguous ones like throwing bad guys out of buildings and stuff that may or may not count as kills.

Oh, and Martha Kent is captured, a bad guy has her at the end of his flamethrower, and he tells Batman to back off, and Batman throws a Batarang and explodes the guy's tank and he burns to death, screaming.

In his dream sequences, he also shoots people to death, stabs them to death, and snaps their necks.

>>67375522
Her strength is never really showcased. She is fast enough to evade Doomsday's attacks (but so is Batman), and she is very durable, shaking off Doomsday's punches with no visible pain. She only attacks with her sword, and once by slamming her bracelets together, creating a shockwave.
Oh, and she pulls her lasso from thin air at one point. She holds Doomsday still with it for a few seconds, but in the comics the lasso is magic so again, not really showing off her strength.
Oh, she jumps very far, so there's leg strength, I guess.

>>67375564
They again destroy much of the city, and Clark is ruled a casualty among others.
>>
>>67375558
God damn that's fucking dumb. Seriously. Is he Batman or a fucking Marine?
>>
DC is fucking retarded. Bad movie or not, I can't believe they blew their load like this.

Batman facing Superman should be the endgame, not the second movie.
>>
File: how can dc even compete.jpg (139 KB, 769x1222) Image search: [Google]
how can dc even compete.jpg
139 KB, 769x1222
>>67375631

They saw Daredevil Season 2 and panicked.

Pic related. MarveL BTFO DC again.
>>
>>67375630
The lasso is unbreakable but she must be strong to hold Doomsday with it

Does she deflect anything with her bracelets? Or just the shield?
>>
>>67375684
I agree. It'd be like adapting the Old Man Logan storyline for Wolverine's first solo film.

>>67375705
She uses her bracelets defensively once, and it's to deflect Doomsday's heat blast. It's not just heat vision - it erupts from his nose and mouth as well.
>>
>>67375220
Honest question: Everyone is saying the editing is complete shit. How is that even possible in 2016? Wouldn't it be caught in test screenings? Wouldn't anyone say "no, this makes no sense, get us a new editor"?
>>
>>67375699
>Daredevil Season 2 Episode 3: New York's Finest
Marvel knew this would happen.
>>
File: 1458755911648.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1458755911648.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>67375741
Why the lightning bolts in this?
>>
>>67375758

there is only so much they can do when the ending is fundamentally shit.

a lot of movie endings are pretty shit though, the rest of the movie tends to be good enough to support them.
>>
>>67375758
David Brenner edited, and he also did Man of Steel and the second 300 movie, so perhaps Snyyder insisted? Dunno.
It's fucking atrocious, though. The example with Lex I cited is the most glaring, but there are others.

Also the distance between Gotham and Metropolis changes like 5 times, ranging from "across the bay" to a plane flight.

>>67375810
Doomsday just has lots of lightning bolts, always. It's never explained.
>>
>>67375863
David Brenner's also actually won an Oscar so I mean I dunno what the fuck was going on behind the scenes.
>>
>Weeks of DCCucks 'Capekino' posting has led to them being cucked
kek
>>
>>67375758
>>67375863
Given what else I've heard about this movie, it's possible they had crammed in too much shit and had to edit like with a chainsaw in order to make the movie a manageable length.
>>
>>67375810
Oh gezz, I know it's potato quality, but I can already tell the CGI is badly used.
>>
>>67375220
how is the actual fight with batman and superman? spoils please.
>>
>>67376343
It's alright. Starts good and goes downhill.

It begins with Batman hitting Superman with sound-generators and machineguns, both of which do virtually nothing, then he hits him with a Kryptonite gas grenade. This weakens Superman to around the same strength as Batman in his anti-Superman armour. Then they just throw each other through walls and ceilings and stuff.

Then, Batman rips a sink from the wall of a bathroom and slams it down onto Superman's head, then throws him down the middle of a building. He joins him on the ground floor and ties a cord around Superman's feet, then twirls him around the lobby like a Hammer Throw, then drags him to a Kryptonite spear. He is about to plunge it into Superman's chest but then Superman mutters the name Martha. As Batman's father died in the alley when he was a kid, he muttered the name Martha as well, as it was also the name of Batman's mother.
This prompts Batman to stop and ask why he said the name, and Superman explains that Lex has Martha Kent. Batman then drops the spear.

So, yeah, Batman beat Superman.
>>
>>67376500
>then twirls him around the lobby like a Hammer Throw
Literally worse than Marvel.
>>
>>67376500
It fucking annoys me how the build up batmans hate for superman the whole movie then all it takes is superman having the same name as his mum for him to get over it
>>
>>67376624
Yeah. Instantly.
>>
>>67376656

There is a general lack of justification for a lot of Batman's psychology in the film. He's practically schizophrenic.

It's never explained why he's completely okay with blowing up people and throwing them off buildings nonchalantly. Robin's Jokerized suit doesn't feel like enough justification for them to turn Batman into the Punisher.

And like you said, his entire righteous crusade ends with their moms having the same name.

Jesus fucking Christ. I feel bad for Ben Affleck. The writing fucked him.
>>
>>67376792
Yeah he was easily the best part of this fucking mess of a flick
>>
>>67376624
How are we supposed to believe that Batman doesn't know Supes' real identity when both Lois Land and Lex Luthor figure it out?

Being the ultimate detective is literally Batman's shtick.
>>
>>67376500
That sounds really short, how long do you think it was?
>>
>>67376862
15 mins maybe, the fight with doomsday is longer unfortuantely
>>
>>67376792
>He's practically schizophrenic.
That could actually be an interesting take on Batman in a different movie. But it would trigger DC cucks too much.
>>
>>67376861
Yeah, Superman figures out Batman's when he hears Alfred in Bruce's ear at a party.

Bruce gives Clark a knowing look at a party which I fully understood to be Batman knowing he was Superman but then it's never clarified and Batman has no idea Superman's mother's name is Martha later so I guess I misread it. Either that or just more bad writing.

>>67376862
Perhaps ten minutes from Superman first landing in front of Batman to Batman dropping the spear.
>>
>>67376941

Possibly.

But, like everything else in this movie, Snyder fails to commit to one general theme or tone.
>>
>>67376500
>It begins with Batman hitting Superman with sound-generators and machineguns, both of which do virtually nothing, then he hits him with a Kryptonite gas grenade.

He should have hit him with the grenade 1st and then with the guns and generators. Batman is supposed to be a genius.
>>
>>67376975
What do you rate the movie?
>>
>>67377031
Yeah makes no sense, would have instantly killed him. Bravo Snyder
>>
>>67377066
5/10 for me, wasnt absolute dogshit but very forgettable
>>
>>67377163
Do you think civil war is better from trailers alone?

Is Batman the best part?
>>
>>67377066

Probably either a 4 out of 10. Ben Affleck and Cavill and Gal are all pretty good. Eisenberg is awful as Lex (this is also partially a fault of the writing too though.) It's a good looking movie. But it's too concerned with trying to be gripping and powerful without focusing on a specific theme. The exploration of the consequences of super-powered battles is briefly contemplated, then abandoned as yet another battle with even more destruction happens. It's the worst DC film in a long time, and it makes Man of Steel look like a great film by comparison.
>>
>>67377201
Civil war will def be better, and yeah Affleck easily the best part
>>
>>67377236
Armond is going to have a fucking field day.
>>
>>67377201
>>67377066
3/10 from me (OP).
I was always expecting Civil War to be better and continue with that expectation.
Affleck is one of the best parts, yes. Batman suffers from bad dialogue but is still pretty cool.

>>67376975
>>67377236
>theme
I didn't have a problem with the "theme". It seemed pretty straight-forward - mistrust and misunderstanding, and eventually coming together.
Also I hated Man of Steel more than I disliked BvS - but that might be because BvS is still fresh in my mind and I can recall its redeeming qualities.
>>
File: ABED.gif (467 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
ABED.gif
467 KB, 200x200
>>67375220
Same as OP, I',m also an ausfag and saw it about 12 hours ago in a midnight screening. I had seriously thought it was going to be at least decent, but it really was very far from that.

It's basically a big convoluted mess that starts off slow and then rushes through the second and third acts.

I just don't understand how they delayed this movie almost a year from it's original release date and the editing was still so bad. Too long in the kitchen spoils the broth, perhaps. Or maybe Snyder's just a shitty director. Either way, a really disappointing film.

At least Suicide Squad isn't directed by Snyder, r-right guys?

I really regret being excited for this movie. Guess I should've listened to you after all, /tv/
>>
>>67377236
>it makes Man of Steel look like a great film by comparison.

it does do this a bit...
>>
>>67377330
>"theme". It seemed pretty straight-forward - mistrust and misunderstanding, and eventually coming together.

not that guy but..

its shitty execution not ambiguous. and it does take itself too serious as well. or at least appears to as a result of said shitty execution .
>>
>>67377330
how does luthor create doomsday?
>>
>>67377549
Zod's body + his ship + Lex's blood
>>
>>67377549
He slices his hand open and bleeds all over Zod's corpse, then that corpse is put into an artificial egg-thing, like the one Neo wakes up in when he is unplugged from the Matrix. This all happens on the ship that crashed in Metropolis in MoS.
>>
>>67377685
that sounds retarded

jesus christ snyder
>>
>>67377724
It was very retarded, yes.
>>
File: BE_BenCarsonseatedflag.jpg (35 KB, 620x480) Image search: [Google]
BE_BenCarsonseatedflag.jpg
35 KB, 620x480
>>67377743
What about the Knightmare scene? That any good?
>>
Seems the consensus was that Affleck was a decent Batman (some even claims he's better than Keaton or Bale). How is he better given the shitty script and shitty characterization in this movie? Are people just being Affleckfags?
>>
>>67377846
>the Knightmare scene
I don't know what you mean by that. Batman has like six dream sequences and they're all stupid. One is even a dream within a dream.

Also, OP with a question to all of you guys - is Amazing Grace always performed on bagpipes at funerals over in America? I thought in Wrath of Khan Scotty did it just because he was a Scot, but at Clark's funeral in Smallville AND Superman's funeral in Metropolis, it was being played on bagpipes by a guy in a kilt.
It was hilarious, and I was struggling not to laugh too loudly. What the actual fuck?
>>
File: Dawn_of_JUSTice.jpg (59 KB, 700x477) Image search: [Google]
Dawn_of_JUSTice.jpg
59 KB, 700x477
>>67377906
Usually a military thing but it isn't uncommon for civilians.

The dream sequences, then. Describe each one in a wee bit of detail.
>>
>>67375220
How does Batman find the video files exactly? Hacks Lexcorp? Can you explain how that stupid shit goes down?
>>
>>67377867
Eh. I think I would need to see Batfleck in a good movie before making any proper decision, but he was definitely enjoyable in this movie. I probably prefer him to Bale, but probably prefer Keaton to either.
Note that I'm only talking the performance. The writing in this movie was shit, and Batfleck's lines were shit.
>>
>>67377867
I'm going to see this trash tomorrow. Hopefully he has the potential to be a very good Batman but is trapped in shit writing.
>>
>>67377302
Armond will love it, just like MoS.
>>
>>67377946
Guess I'm just not seeing how Batfleck is better than Bale or Keaton when everything sucked. I couldn't take Batfleck seriously the moment he started shooting shit up like a marine.
>>
Man, this is pretty disappointing.
I knew that the trailers weren't great but damn.
I feel sorry for the actors involved because they have to do two more of these team flicks plus spin-offs.
>>
>>67377946

how can they make a batfleck movie after what has been established? he fucking beats SUPERMAN and fights fucking Doomsday. He is also a killer.

how the fuck do you make a batman movie where we've already seen him fight super powerful beings? the fucking penguin or the riddler aren't gonna be shit.
>>
>>67378157
B-bu-but BATFLECK!

Just kidding. Fuck this whole shit. Reboot the whole thing again please and thank you.
>>
>>67377942
>Usually a military thing but it isn't uncommon for civilians.
Really? Wow. Fair enough, then.

>The dream sequences, then. Describe each one in a wee bit of detail.
The first was over the opening credits, where the Waynes are killed in the alley. The kid actor is terrible, and it's one of the worst reenactments of the Wayne murders ever. After they die, kid-Bruce runs into the woods and falls down the well into the Batcave, where the bats fly past him up out of the well, and then he also flies out after them. Like, levitates slowly back up the well.

I'm trying to remember the others... he has one where he goes to his parents' graves, and a giant bat monster thing bursts out of their grave and attacks him, looks like it bites his throat.

Then he has one where he's in the desert that we saw in the trailers with a bunch of spec-ops guys attacking him, he kills a bunch of them and then is attacked by demonic looking things that I think might be servants of Darkseid, but there's no evidence to support that.

Then he has one that I forget, but wakes up from it in another dream where The Flash appears and tells him that he's warning him too early, but that Lois is the "key" and that Batman is right about Superman - which I take to mean that perhaps Lois will get killed in the next movie and Superman will lose his shit and go full Injustice-Mode.

I think there was a second one that I'm forgetting as well.

>>67377944
Yes, what you said. He goes to a LexCorp party and copies the files, then decrypts them in the Batcave. There are four folders, one each for Wonder Woman, Aquaman, The Flash, and Cyborg.
Wonder Woman's is just a photograph of her in the 40's, and Chris Pine is also in the photo.
Aquaman's is a video of him destroying a submersible drone and then swimming away.
The Flash's is him stopping a convenience store robbery.
Cyborg's is him screaming as his father puts some sort of liquid machinery all over him.
>>
>>67378157
probably prequel, the Wayne Mansion is destroyed and they are probably going to show how Robin got killed
>>
>>67378201
>might be servants of Darkseid
That's actually kinda cool.
>>
>>67378211

are DC retarded enough to hire affleck for an older more mature bruce then have him play 20 something batman

yes
>>
>>67378201
I think if they went Injustice, they might be able to salvage the whole universe without having to reboot. Write it off as a shitty parallel universe with shitty alternate-Bat and Supes.
>>
>>67377978
>I'm going to see this trash tomorrow. Hopefully he has the potential to be a very good Batman but is trapped in shit writing.
This is certainly what I got from him.

>>67378004
I hated Bale's voice in the second two movies, so that might be something to do with it.

>>67378095
If WB even goes ahead with them all.

>>67378157
Well, if Affleck directs I can see them making something reasonable out of it. I dunno what villain would be able to stand a chance - The Riddler won't work after Luthor in BvS.

>>67378211
>probably prequel
This is also an option, though Affleck is too old to play a younger Wayne.

>>67378241
Yeah, this movie is all potential and no payoff.
>>
>>67377685
what the fuck? didnt that ship crash really really badly in mos?
>>
>>67378365
Yes. It's "operating at 37% efficiency" in this movie.
>>
>>67378327
Afflecks' Batman voice was so much better, I liked how when his helmet was damaged his voice was all messed up
>>
>>67378438
Yeah, agreed. Liked that very much.
>>
>>67378327
Yeah, Bale's voice was a turn off in the last 2 - but his incarnation of Batman had more pros than cons. Voice wasn't that big of a deal to be honest - probably my favorite iteration of Batman on screen.

Keaton was good - but he doesn't fit the image of Batman I have from the comics I've read.
>>
>>67375699

best punisher of all time!!!!!!
>>
>>67375807
Fucking kek
>>
>>67375630
>Batarang
Try again
batman fucking shoots the tank
with another gun
>>
>>67375810
Lighning volts are doomsday evolving
>>
>>67375810
What is supes stabbing him with? Is that aquamans trident?
>>
>>67379013
Oh, does he? My mistake. Point is, he blows it to Kingdom Come.

>>67379060
No, it's a Kryptonite spear that Batman builds to take down Superman.
>>
>>67379089
>Point is, he blows it to Kingdom Come.
i see what you did there.
>>
>>67379089
>Oh, does he? My mistake. Point is, he blows it to Kingdom Come.
Yeah it's the gun rom the dude he grabs through the wall - literally just came back from a showing

People who saw the movie what do you think was more jarring?: The jump scares or the fucking jumpcuts ?
>>
>>67379127
>what do you think was more jarring?: The jump scares or the fucking jumpcuts ?
The editing was atrocious, and I couldn't fucking take it seriously. Holy shit those cuts.
And the continuity across the film was terrible also. I mentioned in my OP the Lex example. Fuck me...
>>
>>67376792
This was Miller Batman

The Dark Knight Returns was Batman on the edge
>>
>>67379281
This was Snyder Batman, and there's nothing innately wrong with that. As long as the character is internally consistent, that's fine.
Shit Batman, though.
>>
>>67376934
>15 mins maybe

not close
>>
File: aussie autists.jpg (75 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
aussie autists.jpg
75 KB, 720x529
>>67375220
>Australia.
>3/10

well at least we know where all the shitposting is coming from.... as always....
>>
>>67376861
Batman is retarded in this movie. how else are they going to have the two characters fight? if Batman was rationale he would find everything there is about Superman, identity, childhood etc, but then he'd come to the conclusion that Superman is a good guy and not a threat, then there wouldn't be any fight.
>>
>>67377127
the idea was to test him, see what can and cant hurt him, incase he has to fight someone like that again familia
>>
would you recommend seeing it just for the "so bad it's good" factor is this just a complete stinker?
>>
Supes deduces Bats identity the first time they meet and about an hour later - supes has to fucking spoodfeed bats his identity - literally can't even figure it out.
>>
>>67379409
>3/10
>shitposting
It's an honest rating. 5/10 is average. 0/10 is abysmal. BvS was below average, but it wasn't irredeemable. I've explained my reasoning throughout the thread, and can go into more detail if you have any questions.
Have you actually seen the movie or are you just certain that it can't possibly be 3/10?

>>67379442
Probably not, to be honest. Maybe YouTube the two Batman vs Goons sequences and perhaps the Batman vs Superman fight just to see it. It's not so bad it's good, because most of the terribleness is in the editing and the writing, rather than the acting the production design.
>>
>>67379442
No, but it has good moments and you're going to see it anyway
>>67379409
3/10 is actually fair depending on your perspective
>>
Does it have any meme potential?
>>
>>67379534
Other than what is in the trailers, no.
>DAY VERSUS NIGHT
>GREATEST GLADIATOR MATCH IN THE WORLD
is about as good as it gets
>>
It's sad when you hear Affleck is one of the only GOOD things about the movie. That's how you now it must be horrid
>>
>>67379534
Not much outside of what was in the trailers.
>Do You Bleed?

They make a bit of a deal over their mothers both being named Martha... but no, not really.

Oh, and DEVICE CLONING SUCCESSFUL in big red capital letters when Batfleck copies a bad guy's phone.
And Luthor's last line "The bell's been rung! DING DING DING DING" and then just keeps yelling DING DING DING DING for like fifteen seconds.
>>
>>67379600
>And Luthor's last line "The bell's been rung! DING DING DING DING" and then just keeps yelling DING DING DING DING for like fifteen seconds.
please dont fucking remind me
>>
>>67379600
>And Luthor's last line "The bell's been rung! DING DING DING DING" and then just keeps yelling DING DING DING DING for like fifteen seconds.
What the fuck
>>
>>67379600
>>67379616
>>And Luthor's last line "The bell's been rung! DING DING DING DING" and then just keeps yelling DING DING DING DING for like fifteen seconds.
>>67379634
>>And Luthor's last line "The bell's been rung! DING DING DING DING" and then just keeps yelling DING DING DING DING for like fifteen seconds.

>>67379534
There you go, there's your meme.
>>
>>67379127
did you like it? pros and cons please.
>>
>>67379634
It's a darksied reference
It's shit

>Hurr durr the bell has been rung
>the universe knows the superman is gone
>He's coming now
>He's listening
>you can't stop the bell
>ding ding ding
>>
>>67379698
Yeah, because Luthor's character literally does a 180. After spending the whole movie going on about how devils come from the sky and how the aliens must be destroyed so humanity can be protected, he inexplicably summons Darkseid to Earth. No reason, at all.

>>67379534
Yeah, this is how it ended.

Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman walk into the their new headquarters. And then they're talking, like...

Superman: Which reminds me, I think that the three of us should have a name.
Wonder Woman: Why would we need a name?
Superman: Because we're a team now, and there's three of us, so we should come up with a name for it.
Batman: Like, "Batman and the Sons of Batman."
Superman: No.
Wonder Woman: Are you kidding me?
Superman: How about "The Big Brain and His Neurons"?
Wonder Woman: How about "The Big Brain and Her Neurons"?
Batman: How about "A Guy, a Girl, and the Alien that Nobody Wanted"?
Superman: Grrr.
Wonder Woman: Hey, we both know that you could take him.
Batman: We've come a long way since the garage.
Superman: Gotta say, it feels like justice.
Batman: Say that again...
Superman: It feels like justice.
Batman: Yes, it does. Guys, I got it. Ready?

And then it just cuts to credits before he says it.
>>
>>67379698
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Anlb3xijU2A
>>
>>67379725
>he doesn't know that superman fucking dies
>>
>>67379760
>he hasn't seen Fant4stic
>>
My comment
>>
>>67379784
>This is a bad thing
>>
>>67379784
wait hold on. is that how that shit ends? still havent seen that shit, and dont plan on it.
>>
>>67375220
>Joker is referred to once, and not by name.

Go on...
>>
>>67379725
He didn't summon Darkseid, he just knows that he's going to come because Earth's "god" is dead from the knowledge he gained from the Kryptonian ship.
>>
>>67379889
Literally in the trailers
Like half of them
>>
Do people seriously like Batmans suit in this, it looks fucking stupid to me.
>>
OP would you consider it Capekino?

Also people DO know Superman is Clark Kent right?
>>
>>67379889

It's something along the lines of

"gotham has had a bad history of people dressed up like clowns causing trouble"

that's not the exact quote but that's the gist
>>
>>67379917
It looks great in action, far better than Nolan's tacticool. You can't really complain about visuals in this movie other than Doomsday's CG and even that isn't as bad as, say, the Hulk.
>>
>>67379917
my favorite suit really.
>>
>>67379889
it's in the trailer dumbass
>>
>>67379942
the warehouse spear section of the BvS fight had terrible CG especially for bats, but other than that
>>
>>67379856
Pretty much. Instead of Justice it's Fantastic. They literally point out how there's four of them and that it's really fantastic.
>>
>>67379978
dear god man. its like they wanted the audience to cringe
>>
>>67379856
Yarp.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwRTtkyPSYg
Sorry for shit quality.

>>67379889
When Bruce says to Clark that Gotham has a bad history with freaks dressed like clowns. It was in the trailer. There's also the visual reference of Robin's suit being grafittied by the Joker "Joke's on you, ha ha ha!", which was also in the trailers.

>>67379907
Perhaps. I got the impression that he used the knowledge gained in the ship to summon him.

>>67379917
I was okay with it - I liked the one he builds to fight Superman. I also liked the cowl. The suit itself was a little weird but I think it was to optimise the balance between comfort and defence.

>>67379926
No. And the only person who deduces Superman's identity in this movie is Luthor, who possibly told his underlings when he asked them to kidnap Martha Kent. Also Superman tells Batman Martha Kent is his mother so there's that. The world at large does not know.

>>67379942
Doomsday looked fine, his bones looked good and his teeth looked great. The visuals I took issue with was the excessive lightning effects.
>>
>>67375758
Watch any Transformers movie. That is what people mean by horrible editing.

Or another good example is Gamer
>>
>>67376500
I thought they fight twice?
>>
File: 1378473985572.png (56 KB, 268x240) Image search: [Google]
1378473985572.png
56 KB, 268x240
>>67379942
>Hulk
>bad CG
>>
>>67380064
Nope. Superman confronts him once and damages the Batmobile, threatens Batman and flies away.

The next time they meet, they fight. Just the once.

Then they team up with Wonder Woman to fight Doomsday.
>>
>>67380071
>implying hulk didn't look like rubber
>>
>>67380089
wait WHAT. that's fucking it?!?!

That's the BIG "Batman V Superman"?

What in the fuck were they thinking. Why would they reveal doomsday in the trailers? why even include him at all??
>>
>>67380155
Yep. And the fight with Doomsday is significantly longer than the fight with Batman.
>>
>>67380071
Bright colors = auto-bad I guess?
>>
>>67380155
>why even include him at all??

Have something to face together so they can be buddy buddy instead of fighting each other all film (which would have obviously been better)
>>
>>67380181
Apparently
>>67380150
It was nominated for the fucking Oscar because of the Hulk
http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/the-avengers-at-the-oscars-building-a-better-hulk/
>>
>>67380169
>Doomsday is significantly longer than the fight with Batman.

Literally everyone involved read the script and was ok with this.

This movie really does deserve all the shit is getting.

I blame WB for trying to rush things. Snyder is shit too.
>>
>>67380198
>Have something to face together so they can be buddy buddy instead of fighting each other all film (which would have obviously been better)

why not save Doomsday or another bad guy for Justice League?

I'm pissed that WB did not commit to "Batman V Superman" and just them two alone.
>>
>>67380237
I believe Darkseid will be the villain of Justice League, as evidenced by the creatures in Batman's dream sequence and Luthor saying that "the bell has been rung" and that "they're coming".
Could be wrong, but it seems fairly obvious.
>>
>>67380237
Yeah ,it's dumb, it should have just been a batman superman conflict.
Fuck they even could have had Superman still die and have it be Batman who does it, since they didnn't seem to mind making him a killer.
>>
>>67379423
Thats why he was about to murder him with a spear until mommy PTSD stops him. Wich is kinda awesome manipulation by Supes. intentionnal or not
>>
>>67379725
>It's funnier because this is actual dialogue in a movie

Oh boy. Well hey at least BvS is better than Fantastic Four heh heh...heh...
>>
>>67380294
>I believe Darkseid will be the villain of Justice League

That would work fine. it's just that for this movie they literally shoe-horned in a villain when they shouldn't have.

>>67380297
>Fuck they even could have had Superman still die and have it be Batman who does it, since they didnn't seem to mind making him a killer.

And that would have been cool because then maybe Batman would change his moral code and not kill people after the guilt.
>>
>Kryptonite grenade

Maybe I just forgot but where is there accessible kryptonite on hand for people to use?
>>
>>67380512
from lazering the big kryptonite rock into a spear.
It's just the dust used in a smoke grenade senpai
>>
>>67380512
There was a meteorite found in the Indian Ocean. Luthor bought it, and Batman stole it from him. He then used it to fashion weapons.
>>
>>67379534
The CIA scene.
>>
>>67380609
Yeah, this. Aiden Gillan's brief scene as Luthor's CIA contact who deduces Batman's identity was inspired.
>>
>>67375220
Hello I am an Ausfag too. First off, I have no "allegiance" to DC or Marvel. I like some Marvel Movies, I don't like some. Same with DC. But even I'm pretty shocked that this movie is at 33% on Rotten tomatoes. Even mediocre or average movies these days get in the 50s or mid to high 40s. But since this is actually on 33%, something about it must be pretty bad to warrant such low scores.
>>
>>67381649
>mediocre or average movies these days get in the 50s
Well, yes. That's where the average is.
>>
>>67381649
>Even mediocre or average movies these days get in the 50s or mid to high 40s.
um
>>
Saw it. I give it a 6/10.

Editing sucked.

Lex Luthor sucked.

I didn't really mind anything else besides Gadot's stupid accent.
>>
>>67379907
Wasn't he trying to kill Superman? Basically he would trigger Darkseid anyway

Lex is seeming to be making less sense than the joker usually does.
>>
Wait so was it actually the Flash in that dream sequence?
>>
>>67382051
Yes. Either that or he's entirely a figment of Batman's imagination.

You know, I'd watch that movie.
>>
>>67382051
yes
>>
>>67382051
but i dont think its a dream. i think he kind of distorted time a bit and left bruce wayne all confused not knowing what the fuck just happened. it just seems like a dream since he jolted up so sudden.
>>
>>67382051
i thought it was cyborg
>>
Had 0 hopes for BvS after I saw Synder butcher MoS. DC needs to get their shit together. There are only so many people who are going to be willing to pay so much for crap.
>>
File: Cyborg.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Cyborg.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>67382248
nah, this is the only time cyborg is shown
>>
>>67382281
What is that cube?

Is it just some 'super power alien thing' like the cube from the Marvel movies or Transformers?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxkjVOh8v0w

flash dream sequence
>>
File: 4u.png (160 KB, 704x361) Image search: [Google]
4u.png
160 KB, 704x361
Pottery!
>>
>>67382377
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sQTNCoHb6s heres one thats better
>>
>>67382377
>>67382410
Lel, that guys voice sounds awful like he has one of those gay lisps almost.
>>
>>67379600
>>67379600
>>67379600

MARTHA MOVES THE PLOT

LITERALLY MARTHA MOVES THE GODDAMN PLOT

FUCK SNYDER
>>
>>67375220
It's even worse than I thought it would be.
>>
>>67382426
>our moms have the same name isn't that weird? lol!
>lol oh ur rite i dun wanna hurt u nemore :)))
>>
Every time Henry Cavill and that Louis chick is in the same frame I get the impression that he wanted to punch her in the face. I bet he'd rather do an UNCLE sequel or maybe James Bond.
>>
>>67382371
All we know is that it's cube-shaped. I'd assume it's just an invention of Silas' that bonds to what's left of Victor and allows him to become Cyborg.
Looks like liquid machinery, I'd guess at nanites but I'm sure we'll see in the Cyborg movie if they don't cancel it after this abortion of a movie.

>>67382426
I don't get it.
>>
File: tom-hanks-explosion.gif (842 KB, 228x171) Image search: [Google]
tom-hanks-explosion.gif
842 KB, 228x171
>>67375220
I may actually get a camrip of this just to see how bad it is and I'm usually autistic enough to just wait for the Blu-ray torrents.
>>
File: puke.gif (3 MB, 244x250) Image search: [Google]
puke.gif
3 MB, 244x250
>>67376500
>So, yeah, Batman beat Superman.
>>
>>67382371
the cube is a https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother_Box
>>
>>67382516
It's not really unreasonable.

Literally the crutch of every human beating superman is "I've got kryptonite lmao" then he gets smacked around while being only as strong as a human.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5sKG68IqtA
>6 minute fight
>>
File: o...ok.gif (914 KB, 236x253) Image search: [Google]
o...ok.gif
914 KB, 236x253
>>67382281
>nigger-scientist is responsible for cybernetics
>nigger-scientist
>>
>>67382594
holy shit. we hit paydirt
>>
>>67382553
It's fucking dumb. Superman could have BTFO Batman a million times before he used the kryptonite.
>>
>>67382516
Well, he beat him in the comic, too.
>>
>>67382635
But the Man of Steel can't kill people. It's against his code.
...Wait.
>>
>>67375810
you need to play this with the TMNT 80s theme in the background.
>>
>>67382675
Pretty sure everyone lost their code somewhere in Synder's asshole.
>>
>>67382675
Superman kills once in this movie, and Batman kills dozens of times.
>>
>>67382635
Didn't you hear the "STAY DOWN, IF I WANTED IT, YOU'D BE DEAD ALREADY" line from a bunch of the trailers?

He didn't want to kill him, he just wanted him to give up trying.
>>
>>67382702
Meh, they don't have that code in this universe, and that's fine. It's not like they preach it as they defy it, like in Nolan's trilogy.
>>
>>67382594
Holy shit
This is so fucking boring
I at least expected a good fight
>>
>>67382794
agreed, expected something more epic
>>
>>67375631

Theres a dream sequence where he straight up shoots people. Other than that the only gun he uses is a gun that shoots shells full of kryptonite gas.
>>
File: batmanvssuperman.png (138 KB, 1559x1045) Image search: [Google]
batmanvssuperman.png
138 KB, 1559x1045
>>67382669
he never did. it's just something who never read comics think
>>
File: Bill_Wilson.jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Wilson.jpg
79 KB, 716x768
>>67382390
LOIS LANE?
>>
File: rdj2.jpg (30 KB, 460x419) Image search: [Google]
rdj2.jpg
30 KB, 460x419
>>67382594
>literally sees him getting ready to fire another Kryptonite grenade
>charges him instead of dodging

I see the tradition of making Batman look good by making everyone else retarded is here.
>>
>>67382734
No. It's not fine. One of Batman's core characteristics is his no-kill code. He's interesting because he's always pushed to the cusp but never falls.

The reason why Batman is so important to JL iso that he has such a high moral code - he's supposed to keep these super powered beings in line. You take that away and you take his main role away from JL.
>>
File: 5788249012234.gif (578 KB, 413x227) Image search: [Google]
5788249012234.gif
578 KB, 413x227
>>67382594
This is...just fucking awful. Like holy shit.
>>
>>67382594
That's it? That's the entire fight (before the Martha thing)?

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>67375465
Is there any reason given why, or just "CUZ BULLSHIT"?
>>
>>67382594
This is so horrible.
>>
>>67382823
I've read TDKR, and it was that one to which I was referring.
I am not saying Batman is stronger or more powerful, I am saying he defeated him - and he did.

The "DKR" paragraph in there is horribly biased. It was not twenty years, it was a couple of days. Batman didn't spend his entire retirement trying to take out Superman, he spent the few days after Superman came and threatened him. And he doesn't suffer a heart attack, he takes a drug that simulates one. And after Superman is dosed with Kryptonite, lying on the ground, gasping for air (which isn't mentioned at all in the paragraph you've screencapped) Batman leans over him and tells him that he deliberately gave him a dose that wouldn't kill him.

Have you read it? Serious question. Because much of the fight in BvS is taken from TDKR including the sound generators and Kryptonite gas. Even the nuke later on is from TDKR.
>>
File: 1444530416300.gif (448 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
1444530416300.gif
448 KB, 240x320
>>67382669
>>
>>67382893

It's not a long fight. Just before hes going to stab clark with the kryptonite spear superman says something about martha dying and batman goes "WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT NAME WHAT MARTHA WHAT" and he sounds exactly like he does in those collegehumor videos.

Everyone in the theater was laughing.
>>
>>67376500
Seems like a pretty good story, I still need to see the action scenes tho.
>>
File: Have_Mercy.png (1 MB, 1920x1083) Image search: [Google]
Have_Mercy.png
1 MB, 1920x1083
What was Mercy like?
>>
>>67382594
and here i had a boner for this movie since it was first mentioned. what the fuck. i'll put my boner away now. what a huge letdown.
>>
>>67382966
cute and dead
>>
>>67382954
It's better or worse than the Doomsday fight?
>>
File: 1458682076738.jpg (343 KB, 1000x1573) Image search: [Google]
1458682076738.jpg
343 KB, 1000x1573
>>67382937
Feel like I should contribute to the discussion.
>>
>>67382937
I have read it. Did you forget the part where Superman wasn't trying to fight Batman? Or the part where Batman had Green Arrow shoot Superman with a kryptonite arrow?
>>
>>67383010
This is actually somehow harder to tell what's happening in these panels than in the movie.
>>
>>67382954
The funny thing is that Superman knows he is Bruce, and could know that his mother was killed and was named Martha... So it's not really "WHAT? How do you know that name? Why are you saying that?"
>>
>>67382966
>skinny Mercy
This is not what I remember from the cartoon. Why are all the girls skeletons now?
>>
>>67383010
Superman was ridiculously out of character in this. Miller just fucking hates him for some reason.
>>
OP, you are a pleb. Even BBC is giving it "4 stars."
IT's actually an awesome movie, considering it had to set template for next 10 movies, introduce all these new characters, etc..
Basically, it didn't have enough "diversity" or female main character screen team, so the SJW "critics" who had to praise "Star Wars" or be called racist or anti-feminist are trying to burnish their PC credentials by ripping this, esp after Affleck's divorce when he has a cloud of shit over him now.
Great thing is that Trump has finally taught people not to trust press, so people will go see for themselves.
>>
>>67382410
who the fuck approved this
>>
>>67382847
He didn't have his speed, and Batman wouldn't have missed. Better to go for broke than play dodgeball.

>>67382886
>One of Batman's core characteristics is his no-kill code.
In most cases, sure. But he's killed in the comics. Hell, he shot Darkseid with a gun. Granted, that didn't kill him, but he wanted it to. He also snaps Joker's neck in TDKR and he's killed in every other live-action Batman film with the exceptions of Batman Forever and Batman & Robin.

>>67382893
There's a bit of dialogue before the sound goes off and after Batman drags Superman there's a bit more. Oh, and Batman slices Superman's face with the spear for no real reason.

>>67382898
Nup. Guess they thought people needed reassurance that they weren't killing him off permanently.

>>67382966
Good for the four lines of dialogue she had before Lex blew her up.

>>67382982
The Doomsday fight is worse.

>>67383010
Getting the Kryptonite would've taken years, sure. But Batman has Kryptonite in virtually all continuities. The impression I got from the screencap you posted was that Batman planned that particular fight for 20 years, which is just plain wrong.
>>
I'm hoping there's a director's cut (Snyder tends to do better without time limits) but man the movie really was boring as fuck.
There's too many ideas jammed into one thing and not executed properly, I want to like it but it feels like they crammed in too much unnecessary bullshit while not focusing enough on the fucking point of the movie.
>>
>>67382898
Well it's implying he's still alive.
>>
>instead of doomsday and supes beating the shit out of each other to death, supes gets stabbed

Nice.
>>
>>67383055
>The Doomsday fight is worse.
i didn't think it could get any worse what a shame
>>
>>67382982

Batman vs superman was ok even if it was short, batman saving clarks mom was the best action in the movie. Doomsday fight sucked and the Doomsday CGI looked fucking horrible.
>>
>>67383055
>Oh, and Batman slices Superman's face with the spear for no real reason.

I haven't seen it, but you'd think it'd be to make sure it could pierce his skin.
>>
Apologies if this was already discussed but how was Gadot's performance? Did she portray WW well?
>>
I don't get it. It's dark, but was meant to be that way. Most of the money now from this will be from foreign territory.
It was most red-pilled superhero movie have ever seen, and I normally hate these sort of things.
People need to see for themselves, don't trust this bullshit or Marvel fanboys.
>>
>>67383046
Miller doesn't hate him. He admitted that it's a complete bastardization of the character, but one that he made so he could tell that story about Batman. And it was never to be taken as a correct approach of Superman. He said that what Byrne did was the right thing.

And that was at the time, not decades after it.
>>
>>67383055
>He didn't have his speed, and Batman wouldn't have missed.

Yeah, it's not like Superman could have just went through one of the walls on his left or right. He just had to charge Batman. Face it, the only way Batman looks good is if Superman jobs. And he jobbed like a champ.
>>
File: 2 more.jpg (124 KB, 654x608) Image search: [Google]
2 more.jpg
124 KB, 654x608
>>67375220
would more villains have made it better?
>>
>>67382966
Did nothing the entire film.
>>
>>67383026
>Or the part where Batman had Green Arrow shoot Superman with a kryptonite arrow?
Only because Oliver begged him to let him be involved. Batman didn't need that from him.

>>67383051
It didn't "have to" do anything, and I am not going to give it extra points because "it had to set stuff up". I judged the film for what was in this film.

>>67383060
Yeah, apparently there's an R-rated director's cut coming to blu-ray with another half-hour of footage, but I don't think I'll bother. Maybe I'll watch it before I go see JL Part 1
>>
>>67383055
>In most cases, sure. But he's killed in the comics.
That's fine. There are many iterations of Batman throughout its run. Hell, Batman was initially a gun-toting vigilante. What I'm saying is that Batman, in the context of JLU is not supposed to be a murderer. It's actually a core aspect of his role within the JL and within various story lines. I think it basically ruins Batman in regards to JLU but whatever. Apparently, being edgy and having murderous capeshits is in right now.
>>
>>67383118
Sure. Add Metallo.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 960x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 960x600
>>67376834
He and Jeremy Irons as Alfred.
WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T THEY MAKE A NEW BATMAN MOVIE FIRST TO INTRODUCE THEM AND BUILD UP HIS CHARACTER BEFORE THE FUCKING FIGHT?

It's so infuriating man, there's all the elements of a cool Batman movie and it's ruined by shitty writing and DC blowing its load too early instead of building up its characters.
>>
>>67383102

I didn't mind it being dark, but it is honestly terrible. The plot is a fucking mess.

Also if you wanted to frame superman for some killings why the fuck would you use bullets
>>
How were Jenna Malone and Tao Okamoto?
>>
>>67383161
But we gotta beat Marvel! We gotta make the Justice League bigger than the Avengers! We gotta do it now!
>>
Don't get what ppl expected. 3 years went into this movies, and there were corporate decisions setting up the future of the franchise that the creative team had no control over.
We wanted something gritty, true to Frank Miller, and you know what you get with Snyder and also have to set up next 11 movies and sell Batman lunchboxes to break even.
Under circumstances, it's a fucking amazing movie.
>>
>>67383095
Well, maybe, but Superman was lying, immobile underneath him. Just as easy to stab him as to test it.

>>67383099
She literally only had dialogue with Batman, not one word uttered to any other character in the film, including Superman. She was average at best.

>>67383102
The darkness I was fine with. I've said that I was fine with Batman killing. What was not okay were the shitty script and terrible editing.

>>67383115
Agree to disagree, I suppose. I mean I gave the film a 3/10 I'm obviously not saying it was good. I just didn't have an issue with that particular set-piece.

>>67383118
Only if they sacrificed Wonder Woman from the film altogether or something. There was too much crammed in already without sticking in extra bad guys.
>>
File: Angry incredulity.jpg (10 KB, 345x311) Image search: [Google]
Angry incredulity.jpg
10 KB, 345x311
>>67382390
>>
>>67383166
Wait that's what that whole desert thing was about? Framing Superman for causing deaths? I guess the massive destruction of the city wasn't enough so some Africans had to die.
>>
>>67383121
Doesn't change the fact that Batman beat up a Superman didn't want to fight him, or that he had outside help.
>>
>>67383161
>WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T THEY MAKE A NEW BATMAN MOVIE FIRST

This was honestly the biggest mistake, they have no setup for ANY of the characters who weren't in Man Of Steel - AT LEAST needed a solo Batman movie first.

Marvel had a solo movie for all of their main heroes before The Avengers, DC got too desperate to compete.

On the plus side, the solo Batman movie is being directed by Affleck (or so IMDB says)
>>
>>67383228
>tfw it gets cancelled
>>
>>67382594
>they went full Lucas

this is borderline experimental
>>
>>67383228
They're gonna scrap the whole thing and reboot the DC universe. Bye, Batfleck.
>>
>>67383228
>the solo Batman movie is being directed by Affleck
Cautious optimism ensues.
>>
>*Record Scratch*

>Superman: She with you?

>Batman: I thought she was with you!

>Wonder Woman: Tch...men!

Literally walked out of the theater after that, didn't even care about the doomsday fight anymore.
>>
>>67383170
I don't think Jenna Malone was in it, was she?
Tao Okamoto was fine for her limited screentime.

>>67383186
I wasn't expecting anything good after Man of Steel, and I wasn't surprised when it wasn't good. I just saw it because it was a DC property and I'm one of those plebs who do that.
>>
File: 1458800858952.jpg (114 KB, 640x497) Image search: [Google]
1458800858952.jpg
114 KB, 640x497
>>67379534
What about Luther's "mmm mmm." I've seen pasta being circulated already.

>pic related
>>
File: naruto_gaara.jpg (49 KB, 301x347) Image search: [Google]
naruto_gaara.jpg
49 KB, 301x347
>>67383203
>She literally only had dialogue with Batman, not one word uttered to any other character in the film, including Superman.
Fucking what? How does that even happen?
>>
>>67383228
>making yet another fucking grim dark origin movie for Batman
>>
>>67383203
>were the shitty script
The "shitty script" was given to oscar winning writer who had literally 2 months to repair it and worked 20 hours days.
Certain decisions come from corporate as far as future of franchise, people lose control. Believe me-- it's better than what could have been.
>>
>>67383301
Gadot can't speak English.
>>
I saw it, it's ok. 6/10, even a 7/10 if you turn your brain off. Worse part was the writing, particularly Lex's which is atheist from reddit levels of cringeworthy, and batman motivations which made no sense. Everything else is fine, too much building up for plebes I guess
>>
>>67382594
Man that powered Batsuit is so fucking cool.
>>
>>67377906
>Batman has like six dream sequences and they're all stupid. One is even a dream within a dream.

Zach Snyder must really like Inception.
>>
>>67383118
Maybe as an action scene to show Batman doing batman things. From there being immediately taken care of and removed from the plot.

Spiderman III showed that too many plot related villains is a bad idea.
>>
>>67383301
Because she's only WW for the last parts of the movie. For the most part she's some secretive piece of eye candy who Bruce meets at a fundraiser.
>>
File: Are you serious?.png (124 KB, 411x1026) Image search: [Google]
Are you serious?.png
124 KB, 411x1026
>>67382594
Look at 3:04. This is after a full minute-and-a-half of getting pounded on while depowered by someone in a super suit. There is literally not a single drop of blood in sight.

Zach = Hack
>>
>>67383282
So much of Lex was weird that I don't know where to start.

Favourite Lex moments?

>ding ding ding ding ding ding
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.