[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lana Kane from Archer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
So is she mixed/mulatto?

+Green eyes
+Cafe con leche skin
+Pam says AJ is a quadroon

-Both parents are black
-Lighter skin and bluer eye genes could have been dormant/recessive in both parents
>>
She is a beautiful POC, and you are a bigot for asking.
>>
>>67135619
They've repeatedly said she's mixed, do you even watch the show?

Most likely her parents are both mulattos. I don't remember how dark they were drawn, but it doesn't really matter either way. She's based on Aisha Tyler, who doesn't look all that mixed to me.
>>
Goddamnt this is my fetish.
>>
Obviously
>>
>>67135619
she's a nigger what she is
>>
Her dad is black and her mom is a mulatto, so she's a quadroon.
>>
File: 1440044831583.jpg (22 KB, 500x536) Image search: [Google]
1440044831583.jpg
22 KB, 500x536
she's a big girl
>>
>>67135619
>67135619
fucking trigger discipline lmao
>>
>>67135619

Octaroon, Archer even calls her this at one point.
>>
>>67136064
Her dad is pretty dark and her mom is about the same lightness.
>>
>>67138342
No she's just pregnant
>>
shes a cartoon mate
>>
I wish they had fully animated her giving birth.
>>
>>67135619
you're allowed to have semi light skin if both your parents are black
>>
>>67139568
lana is a quadroon. Her baby that she cucked archer with is an octaroon.
>>
Where did she get those giant hands from?
Is she part Jolly Green Giant on one side of one of her parents?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.