[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Snyder does well with good scripts >Keep riding the bandwagon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_57.png (36 KB, 640x235) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_57.png
36 KB, 640x235
>Snyder does well with good scripts
>Keep riding the bandwagon
>His first great movie basically confirmed
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 800x684) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 800x684
>>67060719
> finally make movie that everyone likes
> tfw you gave up your remaining life force to do it

Will He be fine, bros?
>>
>>67060719
How much do they pay you to make these threads?
>>
>Weintraub

The jews at Warner Brothers wont stop spamming this board
>>
>collider
>>
File: fucking losers.jpg (14 KB, 424x416) Image search: [Google]
fucking losers.jpg
14 KB, 424x416
Take a proverbial step back for a moment, and look at the situation. This... is a thing. Batman versus Superman. People actually got together and decided, "despite this being quite possibly the most idiotic idea in the entire history of the world, we're going to make this. We... are going to make this HAPPEN."

Batman versus Superman. Let that sink in. Are you shocked, yet? Are you stunned to your very core? Has your world become frighteningly-unstable with that revelation?

Batman...... versus...... Superman. I still can't grasp it. I am as unable to grasp it, as many Americans could not grasp the attacks on the World Trade Center. It is the unthinkable. It is the inconceivable (no Princess Bride jokes, please.) It is the impossible... and yet, there it is, for all to see, to attempt to comprehend, the incomprehensible.

Batman versus Superman.

I, surely, am not the first to believe that Idiocracy has come true 500 years too-early.
>>
>collider
>AOL Time Warner

Nothin' suspicious here folks.
>>
>>67061544
Just accept that /tv/ is plebshit central.
>>
>''My friend, who is a superhero fan, says he loved BATMAN™ V SUPERMAN™:™ Dawn of Justice™ in IMAX 3™D!''
>>
>>67060790
>tfw Snyder's remaining lifeforce was sucked up by Stan Lee
>Snyder will die before JL comes out
Being a DC fan is suffering
>>
>>67062132
>Snyder accidentally sacrificed himself so that Stan Lee could live 10 minutes more
>>
>>67060719
I know this is shitpost central...but are Dawn of The Dead and Watchmen bad movies?
Heck, even 300 wasn't bad...it was stupid as fuck but Frank Miller had 80% of the blame for that.
>>
>>67062209
DOTD and watchmen are both awesome

that opening scene in his dawn remake was intense as fuck
>>
>>67060719
>Snyder does well with good scripts
What does that even mean? Is there a way to make a good movie that with a shitty script? What does Snyder bring to the table outside of adding (Throttle the frame rate up here for 10 relative seconds) (Throttle the frame rate down here for 20 relative seconds) (Throttle the frame rate back up for 5 relative seconds) (Throttle the frame rate back and forth for the next 50 relative seconds) to the cinematographer's copy of the script?
>>
>>67062209
Snyder's non-bad movies (they are not actually good) have good source material
His direction makes them worse
>>
Someone always say that about the newest capeshit.

And it's always just that, capeshit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.