[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 647x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 647x340
>>
Pivot.
>>
The.
>>
are they gay?
>>
File: drive_goslingfeat_hd.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
drive_goslingfeat_hd.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
>>
MY SANDWICH
>>
File: friends over the years.jpg (657 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
friends over the years.jpg
657 KB, 1200x1500
Who was the best Friend?
>>
>>66938465

ur mom
>>
>>66938465
>guys
Joey > Ross > Chandler

>gals
Rachael > Phoebe > Monica
>>
>>66938541
Monica > Rachel
>>
Chandler > Phoebe > Joey > Monica > Rachel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ross

This is irrefutable fact.
>>
>>66938465
Season 1 Chandler makes my dick moan
>>
>>66938465
Monica cooked for people all the time and let nearly everyone else stay in her apartment at one point or another when they were down on their luck. Yeah she was kind of bossy, but she was a woman in a male dominated industry who had managed to overcome childhood obesity despite an upbringing in which her brother was favoured by her parents over her.

Ross is awful though. Fuck Ross. Why the fuck woul Rachel give up a dream job in Paris for Ross? I wouldn't give up my place in line at the supermarket for Ross.
>>
>>66938465
Perry got so fat during the middle of the show when he stopped doing coke god damn.
>>
>>66938654
>>66938746
terminate yourselves
>>
>>66938315
Joey looks like a comfy pillow tbqh no homo
>>
>>66938751
that was when he was addicted to painkillers and booze tho
>>
Did you know that Matt LeBlanc was so poor when they hired him that he spent the previous month eating shoelaces cooked with ramen sauce packets?
>>
>>66938465
Ross>Chandler>Rachel=Monica>Joey>>>>Pheobe

that's my ranking and if you disagree that's ok. Except for Pheobe, she's dead last no discussion
>>
>>66938928
Yes. He also lived in a shoe and rode a raccoon to the set
>>
$11
>>
HOT
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.