[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When can we expect to see a bluray rip of TFA? It comes out officially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: SWTFA_Poster.jpg (1014 KB, 1688x2500) Image search: [Google]
SWTFA_Poster.jpg
1014 KB, 1688x2500
When can we expect to see a bluray rip of TFA? It comes out officially on the 5th of April so I'm thinking either late next week or the next.
>>
I am going to analyze the fuck out of this movie
>>
>>66871685
Soon I hope
I'll never pay for this crap but I'd like to see how bad it is
>>
>>66871784
try analyzing a سينما for once in your life
>>
>>66872087
>I want to see a movie but I shouldn't have to pay for it
Yes, that loss of one ticket really showed Disney.
>>
>>66872087
You know you've already decided that it's bad so there's no way you could actually form a fair opinion right
>>
>>66872224
It's not even about that
>>
The reaction pics and webms will be great.
Oh wait they won't because the movie is bland as fuck with tumblr-tier capeshit humor.
>>
File: IMG_9228.jpg (77 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9228.jpg
77 KB, 500x500
>>66872087
Found the autist
>>
>>66872243
As long as you can admit you have an agenda in hating the movie and your dislike has no basis in reality
>>
File: too far.jpg (4 KB, 249x165) Image search: [Google]
too far.jpg
4 KB, 249x165
i just want to see the TFA Plinkett review
>>
>>66872361
Eat shit, you reddit fuck.
>>
>>66872320
Reality is an illusion
>>
>>66872395
>shitting on a movie that Reddit loves is somehow a Reddit tier opinion
>>
>>66872444
Everything is Reddit, that's what makes it the go to boogie man.

Like RLM and hate the prequels? Reddit.
Love the prequels because of nostalgia? Reddit.
Recently and suddenly thinking prequel era Lucas was a genius? Reddit.
Ring Theory and Darth Jar Jar are both Reddit shit.

/tv/ isn't a place for discussion, it's a place to circle jerk and be told what to like specifically so you can shit on others and feel good about something.
>>
>>66873572
Reddit hates the prequels, you can go to /r/starwars and search "prequel" right now and you will only see prequelbashing.

Hating on the prequels is objectively Reddit and that's all there is to it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.