[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when Cinemassacre finally hit 2 Million subscriptions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Cinemassacre.jpg (54 KB, 470x260) Image search: [Google]
Cinemassacre.jpg
54 KB, 470x260
Where were you when Cinemassacre finally hit 2 Million subscriptions?
>>
With James' wife and her bull
>>
A few months into my unsubscription. Let me just check out their latest video to see if that paid off.

>Goat Simulator (PC) James & Mike Mondays

Yep, true fucking hacks of the weakest kind.
>>
Peaking threw the blinds watching James prep his bull Mike for his wife
>>
>>66805981
fucking james's wife
>>
File: Tornado.webm (3 MB, 818x664) Image search: [Google]
Tornado.webm
3 MB, 818x664
Anyone else noticed Mike has completely taken over the channel?

He produces 80% of all content and whenever James is in the video, Mike is clearly leading the show.
>>
>>66805981
Actually making a Angry Video Game Nerd:The Movie Retrospective review right now it turns 2 years old this year.Of course it's going to be negative.
>>
File: scared.jpg (68 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
scared.jpg
68 KB, 854x480
Monster Madness > Mike & Bootsy > Board James > James & Mike > AVGN

James does good campy filmmaking without the pretentious so-bad-it's-good quality of RedLetterMedia, he's just a genuine manchild and it's charming.

Bootsy and Mike are better at games and it's infuriating watching James play games. Just look at how terrified he is in this screenshot compared to Mike, and they're only playing Metroid II.

I just want James to make horror shorts again.
>>
I can't stand Mike Matei so I unsubscribed to Cinemassacre ages ago. It's a shame that James doesn't produce his own solo shit nearly often enough.
>>
>>66807678
Thats because Mikes a fucking alpha

can someone do an image dump of mikes literaly 12inch cock?
>>
>>66808335
>Error: Maximum file size allowed is 4 MB

Sorry, it's too big.
>>
>>66808335
You mean where he put a cucumber in his pants to play along with the shittiest of shitty youtube meme (Because who doesnt want to be known for his big cock).

You're probably one of those faggots who use implication arrows on youtube as well.
>>
I remember Mike's first solo videos were received terribly, but I've always liked him. James' strong is talking about the horror genre anyway.
>>
>>66808456
I dont know what you're talking about. But Mikes huge dick can be seen in like 10 different pictures, ranging from cinemassacre videos to pictures he takes with his wife on vacation.
>>
>>66808472
I think it's that Mike was anxious (he never wanted to show his face in AVGN videos, it was a gradual progression) and didn't know how to make comedy videos that would live up to James's.

Even now he does a lot of the dumb "that looks like a turd/penis/whatever!" jokes, James is polite but clearly embarrassed or a little taken aback about it, they move on.

Mike seems a little more intelligent, but with a more immature sense of humour. James is slightly less intelligent, but with a slightly more immature sense of humour. Overall they get along well and play off each other in a complementary way.
>>
>>66808196
That's the same look he had when he first stumbled on his wife and the bull in bed
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.