[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>MUH STRONK WYMINS dropped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
>MUH STRONK WYMINS
dropped
>>
>>64438083
yeah that part at the cemetary where watson said "i'm taking mary (his wife) home", and bitch replies with "you what?" so he says "i mean mary's gonna take me home" was so fucking forced and unnatural
>>
>>64439321
The entire thing was desu, the bit with the servant was fucking retarded as well. I'm fairly sure John Watson would've beaten her for that amount of insolence. She gets food, accommodation presumably some form of payment and she acts like an entitled child.
>>
>>64438083
Why do you hate women so much yet lust after them
Just turn gay bro
>>
What's it like having entertainment be a minefield of triggers for you? I can't imagine being an insecure, whiny /pol/ virgin and constantly having my ears perked up for something I don't approve of. How do you imagine another human being, let alone a female, could ever tolerate being in your presence? Not that you don't deserve to die alone, but you're going to die alone.
>>
File: 1930.gif (14 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
1930.gif
14 KB, 600x512
>NO ANVILS
fucking dropped
>>
>>64439641
beaten i dont know, but he certainly would've done something else then say "i'm going to have a word with my wife so she has a word with you". that didnt seem like a task distribution, more like he was pussywhipped as fuck. sad that that's the normal nowadays in the west..
>>
>>64439729
dude it's like having fantasy elements in a documentary, compare it to that. something that sticks out so much that they're trying to bring attention to it, presenting it as something "normal"
>>
>>64438083
what was the exclusive content in cinemas? I bet it was mind-Moriarty droping on his knees and giving Sherlock a mind-blowjob
>>
>>64439891
this was released in cinemas as well? wat
>>
>>64439729
You do realise the the majority of the shit people spout on here is shit that they would never say in person, they just say it to get it off their chest in an Anonymous environment. Whereas someone as much of a cunt as you probably is like that all the time and so I feel sorry for any and all people that exist within your life.
>>
>>64439729

A tumblrite would know
>>
>>64438083
>muh unaccurate depictions of women
back to /b/eddit with le ebin anti feminist threads
>>
>>64439883

Like Sherlock Holmes being impossibly intelligent? Kill yourself retard.
>>
>>64439929

yeah, I think /pol/ babies being identical to tumblrites is kind of the point and the fact there.
>>
>>64439967
>/r/iamverysmart
>>
Sherlock has been a Tumblr fanwank show since S3 started. I don't know why you're surprised it's not aggressively pushing feminism too.
Pretty funny really though that as soon as it starts going for the Tumblr crowd, the quality drops. I mean what the actual fuck was this episode.
>>
do you think mind palace Sherlock let the murderer wimmin get away with it? we needed to lose the war after all
>>
It actually showed feminists in a bad light.
>>
>>64440087
how so? they were pushing the "we have to lose this war", so presenting it in a good light
>>
>>64439928

>/pol/
>even having an opportunity to say something in person

The average /pol/ poster trips over their words at a McDonalds cash register.
>>
Watching this after seeing the hateful 8 is like night and day
>>
File: download (4).jpg (8 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
8 KB, 251x201
>>
>>64440282
....Agreed, but probably for the opposite reason as you.
>>
YOU?!
>>
File: 1945932[1].jpg (37 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1945932[1].jpg
37 KB, 460x276
They're doing Sherlock in the Victorian era. All the stories are set in that timeline, they don't have to rewrite/reimagine/modernize anything. They can straight up adapt one of the stories, but no, not with fucking Moffat and his band of merry modernizers, they take the story of The Five Orange Pips, completely butcher it and in the end they interchange the KKK with the suffragettes. And don't forget the fucking James Barry/Elizabeth Garrett Anderson transsexual/dragqueen look it's a woman disguised as a man as the m.e.
This could have been on of the great episodes, but theys decided to just fuck it all to hell
>>
>Your wife can see worlds where no one else can see anything of value whatsoever.
>Can she really? And how do you "deduce" that, Mr. Holmes?
>She married you. I assume she was capable of finding a reason.

Fuck, this episode was horrible but that was hilarious.
>>
File: adws.jpg (113 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
adws.jpg
113 KB, 1200x800
>"This is a war we must lose."

>"We don't defeat them. We most certainly lose to them. Because they are right. And we are wrong."
>>
>>64439729
What is it like to have absolutely no integrity?
>>
But the whole thing was just Sherlock fucking around his head and trying to figure out how Moriarty could have survived. Everything that happens until the very end is how he sees things, like Watson being so pussywhipped he has to ask his wife to take him home. The feminist conspiracy was basically him going off the deep end for a while.
>>
Not sure why there had to be multiple times where Mary has to one up Mycroft for no reason
>>
>>64442820

Probably because Sherlock thinks Mycroft's methods are out of touch, or he refuses to acknowledge he's just the best.
>>
>Le woman with a smart phone having acces to MI5 secure servers in 3 seconds

Cringed so hard I broke my spine.
>>
>>64438083
>Molly comes in
Why did I get a boner? Honestly, I'm not into women in drag, but that shit made me hard. The fuck.
>>
>>64440799
What do you mean by this?
>>
>>64443267
i agree that was terrible but both times it was in sherlock's dream so i wondered if maybe he just likes dreaming that mycroft is incompetent or some shit
>>
I was utterly shocked and baffled that decided to center the entire case on that.

>This is a battle we must lose, watson

jesus fucking christ, I think I'm done with this series
>>
>>64443267

that's dumb, I do this all the time

just make a GUI with Visual Basic in order to backtrace the IP
>>
>64444444
>>
>>64444443
NO FUCK OFF BY ONE >>64444444
>>
>>64444443
It could have been amazing
>>
>>64444443
so close, no matter how far...
>>
>>64439909
Jesus Christ imagine going to a cinema to see this shit. It was bad enough watching it at home.
>>
>>64445484
At least at home you wouldn't be in a dark room with hundreds of fat girls gushing for 90 minutes at every little detail.

At least, I assume.
>>
>>64440013
Murder is ok if you're a feminist
>>
>>64441706
The anachronisms were fucking painful. It was a Doctor Who episode with some people in Sherlock Holmes costumes.
>>
>>64442723
So how did him having an inflation fetish about his brother factor into the case?
>>
File: scandal-3a.jpg (126 KB, 547x308) Image search: [Google]
scandal-3a.jpg
126 KB, 547x308
say what you want about s04, but the first episode from the second season was fucking GOAT. just rewatched it, really beautifull score/idea/execution. interesting love interest. and interesting story.
>>
>>64445618
That's because Mycroft is fat in the books I think.
>>
>>64442702
Hi /pol/!
>>
>>64439321

>Mary's taking me home, wouldn't want the bull getting impatient.
>>
>>64438083
agreed
>>
anyone have that greentext image explaining how sherlock is a show about smart people written by idiots?
>>
>>64443267
Being this triggered
>>64444411
See above
>>
>book holmes is personable, social, complimenting, if not conceited and condescending from time to time
>sherlock's sherlock is autistic

What did Moffat mean by this?
>>
>>64439967
>what is eidetic memory

Kill yourself, retard.
>>
>>64447309
I reiterate: how did it factor into the case?
>>
>>64447838
Because it's trendy for desirable men in media to be awkward asexual twinks, whereas Conan Doyle wasn't really worrying about whether or not his audience would be able to wank to the title character.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.