[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I never made a deal with Ganja Club!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
I never made a deal with Ganja Club!
>>
File: ganjaklob.jpg (120 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
ganjaklob.jpg
120 KB, 1366x768
>>64340422
YOU CAN TELL THAT TO THA KANJAGLOB
>>
xXx420blazitxXx - good to see you!
>>
>>64340422
Ganja? Are JJ and co trying to get the DUDE WEED LMAO audience?
>>
too bad, you'll have to learn it anyway!
>>
>What should we name that group of mercenaries or underworld traders or whatever?
>hmm.. I'm watching a lot of anime right now and study some kanji..
>I know!
>>
>>64340422
>you can tell that to kanjewcuck
>>
Anyone else have Han's death spoiled for them and think that he was going to die in this scene? Really put me more on edge. I liked it.
>>
>>64340677
Would've been a shitty and un-fulfilling way for him to die, to be honest. But I see your point.
>>
>>64340422
what purpose does Han serve in any of the SW movies?
>>
How do they explain the fact that some people have a thick british accent like these guys or Rey?
>>
>>64340775
How do you explain the fact that some people on earth have british accents? How do you explain that people in the star wars universe wear jackets with zippers? Why do you think these things wouldn't exist in a galaxy far far away?
>>
>>64340677
the way he fell into that bottomless hole felt very star warsy. his death was meaningful finally
>>
>>64340721
lucas was a fan of errol flinn movies along with movies like the gold of sierra madre and flash gordon which han solo and indiana jones he based on
>>
>>64340721
backup protagonist in ANH incase the audience didnt like Luke
>>
>>64340422
I loved how under utilized the Raid actors were..
>>
>>64342607
Well they were the stunt choreographers for the films. Also they might be back in the sequels.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.