[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you consider 24 a good tv show? Or just a guilty pleasure?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 24-tv-show.jpg (29 KB, 500x325) Image search: [Google]
24-tv-show.jpg
29 KB, 500x325
Do you consider 24 a good tv show? Or just a guilty pleasure?
>>
It's a pretty good show t.b.h.
>>
It's really good. Season 6 is the only weak season.
>>
THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US
>>
File: 1417477658011.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1417477658011.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>64250327
>>
I consider it actually good. Not without its flaws, but I'm not ashamed I watched the whole thing when it was airing. And if they announced season 10 I would watch it too.
>>
>>64251032

Is there a reason why they aren't making a 10th one?
>>
>>64251523

They hate money.
>>
It's better than most shows. It's not the best writing but it's good enough to be believable for the most part. Is has really good pacing and tension that keeps it entertaining throughout.

I think it's biggest flaw is too long of seasons, the main plot could be resolves in half the amount of episodes so they keep adding random subplots that aren't very interesting.
>>
>>64252811

>I think it's biggest flaw is too long of seasons

One of the best things about LAD was its reduced length and lack of boring subplots.
>>
>>64252811

24 episodes a season is ridiculous, but that's partly why I have so much praise to give to the show, considering all the seasons they had to produce
>>
I found it really amusing, but always respected how they made the villains smart. Every show I can remember had every plot foiled by the villain doing something retarded during a critical confrontation.
>>
File: mfw Jack Bauer walks in.jpg (35 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
mfw Jack Bauer walks in.jpg
35 KB, 300x450
>>64254293
To be fair, they more than made up for it by routinely having retarded people calling the shots at CTU.
>>
>>64254422
Now that you mention it, whoever did the background checks was awful as well..
>>
One of the best network shows that ever aired. I got into it when season 4 was airing and then marathoned season 1 - 3. Was the first show i ever marathoned now that i think about it.
>>
>>64254507
Heh, if they ever do another season the Big Bad should be the person who vetted every CTU mole.
>>
>>64251032
>>64251523
>>64252589
They are, just not without Keef.

http://www.24spoilers.com/2015/01/17/fox-planning-more-24-2016-without-kiefer-sutherland/
>>
>>64254852

>le into the trash it goes face

It will never make it past first draft though. 24 would be total shit with anyone else in the lead.
>>
>>64254422

Also, that chick who fired the best agent in America just because he had a heroin addiction while on a job CTU themselves made him do.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.