[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've never scene the Phantom Edit before, is it any goo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1353713321913.jpg (32 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
1353713321913.jpg
32 KB, 500x329
I've never scene the Phantom Edit before, is it any good?
For those that don't know, it's a two hour version of episodes I-III.
Obviously it's all the same dialogue and acting, but does it change any with more interesting cuts and the politics trimmed?

Is this scene really in it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lEE4KIskBI
>>
fucking based
>>
>>64178812
>never scene
>scene

What the actual fuck buddy?
>>
>>64179124
You've never typed a homophone on accident? It's not like I thought it was spelled that way.
>>
>>64179330
>You've never typed a homophone on accident?
No, i haven't. Generally my brain knows what word i want to use and types it correctly. I would have accepted some sort of funky auto-correct. Dayum man. Get your shit together.

But anyway, The phantom edit is alright, it's mostly just episode III, the first 10mins or so is I-II which is fine. I'd say give it a watch.
>>
Do people really hate him that much? He was barely in the movie.
>>
File: 4 ew.jpg (38 KB, 640x316) Image search: [Google]
4 ew.jpg
38 KB, 640x316
>>64178812
I'd stream it if anyone was interested.
>>
>>64179534
I think he's talking about the original phantom edit
>>
>>64180054
>>64179534
the one i'm talking about has episode III start an hour in
>>
File: ugh....jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ugh....jpg
28 KB, 640x480
>>64179734
>Do people really hate him that much? He was barely in the movie.
>He was barely in the movie.
>barely in the movie.
>>
>>64180252
Echuta
>>
>>64179997
im game senpai
>>
File: mike on mike.jpg (307 KB, 969x395) Image search: [Google]
mike on mike.jpg
307 KB, 969x395
>>64180503
The Phantom Edit - NOW STREAMING

Come point out how it doesn't do enough to fix the prequels with the lovable autists of /tv/

Shitpost about TFA, shitpost about the prequels, shitpost about prequel shitposting, you don't have the register to use the chat and it's unlikely I'll care enough to ban anyone.

Or you know, go fullscreen or have it on in the background I don't give a fuck.

http://instasync.com/r/Palp_Schmear
>>
>>64180252
faggot
>>
>>64178812
bump for shiet
>>
>>64180763
fag
>>
>>64179534
Hello Reddit!
>>
>>64181857
Takes one to know one
>>
>>64178812
You're dyslexic as fuck. Get your head checked.
>>
Fucking hell Star Wars fags are seriously on a whole other level of autism. They act like children
>>
>>64182157
I know it sucks
>>
just the final duel left now
>>
Phantom Edit is really bad

I'm not defending the prequels but he cuts out way too much shit and the movies make even less sense
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.