[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Isn't the Skywalker family name as infamous with evil and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 01sta-kid01s.jpg (65 KB, 900x636) Image search: [Google]
01sta-kid01s.jpg
65 KB, 900x636
Isn't the Skywalker family name as infamous with evil and mass genocide as someone from the Stalin family?

Kinda fucking surprised Han and Leia even had kid(s). I would be pretty fucked up too if my grandfather was the equivalent of Joseph Stalin or Mao.
>>
I doubt the general public is aware that Darth Vader was Anakin Skywalker.
>>
>>64024354
>I doubt the general public is aware that Darth Vader was Anakin Skywalker.

Gonna need a source for this one.
>>
nah people only know the vader name

anakin skywalker was only a celeb around jedi and the senate wasnt he? not like a galaxy wide thing. and they got knocked off in the 3rd movie so nah

besides is vader even known outside of the War and political people? like would the average pleb on tatooine or kashyyk know who "Vader" is?

also Stalin was just a nickname wasnt it?
>>
If they knew who Anakin Skywalker was then maybe. But at best they'll only know Darth Vader since no one know anything about the Jedi by the time of New Hope.
>>
>>64024363
The general public seemed to forget there was a giant Jedi temple in the center of their giant Republic City planet where little kids went to learn the force so it wouldn't surprise me.
>>
>>64024363
he doesn't know that the empire villified the jedi by saying that obi wan killed their greatest war hero after he tracked down and destroyed the leaders of the CIS

to them he would have been a martyr
>>
>>64024363
Why would anyone know the name of one young Jedi who was only seen in public with the Sheevster a handful of times?
>>
>>64024426
>villified the jedi in the public eye
>nobody even believes the jedi are real in the OT and episode 7

pick one
>>
>>64024426
If the public knew that Anakin was Darth then surely Leia would have known.
>>
>>64024314
Stalin never had a son named Luke.
>>
>>64024533
>I'm Luke Skywalker, I'm here to rescue you!

>Skywalker? That's Vader's name!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.