[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mike, Jay, Rich, AIDSMoby, Wizard = literally reddit Max Landis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: xM3aMdN.jpg (319 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
xM3aMdN.jpg
319 KB, 1024x1024
Mike, Jay, Rich, AIDSMoby, Wizard = literally reddit

Max Landis = literally /tv/

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
>>
>>63898998
He's Kylo Ren. A huge edgelord faggot.
>>
Hi, Max
>>
File: lost_vertical.jpg (83 KB, 725x1223) Image search: [Google]
lost_vertical.jpg
83 KB, 725x1223
Probably true. We are full of self-loathing here.
>>
>>63898998
stop posting Max
>>
>>63898998

The twitter shitstorm he started is giving me much enjoyment. He's ok in my book.
>>
I can't take anyone seriously when they seriously have a haircut like that
>>
>>63899025
This. He also dresses like a fucking child too
>>
>>63898998

I actually really liked him not surprised you faggots hate him.
>>
>Its a Max Landis pretends to not love all the attention hes getting video
>>
>>63899166
Dr. Fashion, I'm GAY.
>>
>>63899196
based landis revealed bedwettermedia to be nothing but disney shills kukking their fanbase
>>
Yes Max Landis is the perfect example of what would happen if a typical arrogant /tv/ poster actually left their basement and made movies
>>
File: Goyim, Please.png (65 KB, 574x600) Image search: [Google]
Goyim, Please.png
65 KB, 574x600
>>63898998
Max, did I ever tell you about the time your father organised a dangerous film shoot despite several warnings from experts, which resulted in the deaths of actor Vic Morrow and two children, and that because he was wrongfully acquitted, he had the opportunity to spawn you, and that only nepotism allows you to continue your career as a mediocre screenwriter?

He was a good friend.
>>
File: landisyounglings.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
landisyounglings.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
Max, I have seen a security hologram, of your father...killing younglings.
>>
Max Ladis is a fucking loser that only has a career because of his father.

Search your heart, you know it's true.
>>
>>63899509
An autistic manchild who refuses to grow up and doesn't starve to death because his parents feed and house him. Sounds like /tv/ to me.
>>
>getting TV spots and billboard ads and the whole nine yards
>can't even break $15M domestic

at least the thing with all the hot girls pretending to be wrestlers was good

I didn't pay a cent to watch it or support it but it was good
>>
>>63898998
thats a pretty cool set
>>
>>63898998
Hi faggot!
>>
>>63899509
John Landis was innocent.

Max is not.
>>
>>63898998
big guy
>>
File: 1449681289770.jpg (60 KB, 452x552) Image search: [Google]
1449681289770.jpg
60 KB, 452x552
>we are living in a world where Max Landis is the voice of reason and RLM are wrong
>>
MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS

Welcome to the hourly Max Landis everybody! Check the official Max Landis Youtube channel, check the official Max Landis Twitter and remember to check out Victor Frankenstein on Blu-ray! Also be sure to pay attention to my vlogs because I'm a massive failure and I'll never get another movie made in Hollywood again!

Do your part to save original ideas in Hollywood and see my new 4,675th Frankenstein adaptation!

MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS
>>
>>63901424
>teenagers on /tv/ actually relate to this faggot

You should be ashamed. He's just pandering to kids like you because nobody else will tolerate his arrogant bullshit.
>>
GET TO THE CHOPPPA
>>
>>63898998
We get it Max, you're a big guy, you can stop posting forever now
>>
File: 1431655510013.png (113 KB, 500x557) Image search: [Google]
1431655510013.png
113 KB, 500x557
>>63898998
>its a max posts on a cantonese anonymous image board thread
Why so bored Max? Is it true that murdering gooks can't bring happiness?
>>
>>63901622
Cuz max landis is a G
>>
>>63899166
Haha, how do you dress? I can just imagine. /fa/ggot
>>
>/tv/'s contrarianism is getting so out of control that I have to suffer through people pretending that Max Landis isn't a shitsipping no-talent assclown

Fuck this gay earth
>>
>>63901667
I get the feeling that if I hung out with Mike IRL we'd be awkward. He'd be gushing about Star Wars and talking about how Battleship and Jurassic World were good movies, and interrupting with Star Trek references all the time. Jay would just talk about bad horror movies, and it'd be weird because I'd be staring at his beard lustfully the whole time. I couldn't really talk to Rich because he'd be playing some computer game and telling me why Super Mario Bros. is a better game than any new games.

I feel like if I hung out with Max we'd instantly develop a banter and talk about waifus and wanting to huff kstew's socks.
>>
>>63901774
No talent shitsipping no-talent assclown or not he was absolutely right about TFA while RLM take a Disney paycheck up the ass. You've got to call a spade a spade.
>>
>>63901950

This post reminds me of the good ole days. I'd take you literal autists over /pol/tards and reddit SW posters any day.
>>
>>63902017
HEY MAX!
>>
>>63901950
>fantasizing about hanging out with any of these full-blown faggots.

holy shit
>>
>>63898998
Who the fuck or what the fuck is that freak in the pic?
>>
>>63901950
Nobody at RLM will ever be your friend, anon. They don't know you exist and you're going to die alone.
>>
>>63902017

Go to bed Max. You've never been right about anything in your life. If you told me water was wet, then I'd probably doubt that too.
>>
>>63899509
Max hates his dad so I doubt he cares
>>
File: 1405552710853.jpg (23 KB, 389x283) Image search: [Google]
1405552710853.jpg
23 KB, 389x283
>>63899051
Do you remember when Lost memes were still funny and relevant?

Simpler times. Better times.
>>
RLM shitposting on Max
>>
>>63902200
why the hate for papa, max? you'd be less than nothing without that goy. sure he killed some children without remorse, but surely he's not that bad, right? Right, max?
>>
>>63898998
Gayness incarnate.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.