[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could they have made it less fucking obvious that she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 16
Could they have made it less fucking obvious that she's Luke's daughter?

> resourceful, naturally gifted at fixing stuff and being a pilot LIKE HER GRANDFATHER AND FATHER
> their lightsaber "calls" to her
> it's shown clearly that Kylo Ren is after the dark side of his grandfather, we're missing the light side as Vader had both
> the story of how Luke left centers around a student (probably Kylo Ren) destroying his new jedi. This makes Luke lose faith in his ability to train new jedi and seek out the first jedi temple for wisdom in doing this. This would weirdly coincide with Rey being left by her parents on Jakku. Luke, scared of training jedi now, and a powerful force sensitive being left by her parents.
>all the mary sue shit
> them staring at each other in VERY clear recognition

There was tons more, but seriously. Fuck JJ Abrams, can he be at least a little more fucking creative?
>>
ll i hope for is that shell be somebody else
>>
There was already too much son of Luke, son of Leia, epic force users stuff going on in the EU

So I don't why anyone expected anything different, especially because the EU is just getting adapted for the new movies
>>
>>63806150

It's Star Wars, man. You're not watching it for an intricate, snaking plot.
>>
She's not Luke's daughter you fuckwit, and you completely missed the point of the character and her relationship with Kylo Ren

the entire POINT is that she's nobody, she's some random peasant, but she's still powerful because she truly understands the Force. Kylo Ren has the blood and birthright to be powerful, but keeps fucking up because he's a weak whiny baby

i'm sorry the children's space movie was too deep for you
>>
And that she puts on his fucking helmet at the start of the film?
>>
>>63806269
>she's nobody, she's some random peasant

So all that shit I wrote, it's not true?
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (148 KB, 427x531) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
148 KB, 427x531
>>63806150
>he honestly thinks she's Luke's daughter
Lemme guess, you thought Finn was gonna be a Jedi too? This is a JJ movie, nigga, badly done Red Herrings are his thing.

Pic related is her father, think about it
>>
>>63806150
Well she has to to be Luke's daughter.

Or else the fact that she's already more powerful than Luke was in RotJ makes no sense.
>>
>>63806267
>just turn your brain off, dont overanalyze

You realize if it weren't for nerds digging through every scene and line with a fine-tooth comb for almost 40 years, this movie wouldn't exist at all?
>>
>>63806370
Jedi aren't supposed to have kids fuckwit. That's the whole idea behind Anakin's fall in Revenge of the Sith
>>
>>63806370
>think about it

He died 30 years ago idiot
>>
>>63806269
>the entire POINT is that she's nobody, she's some random peasant, but she's still powerful because she truly understands the Force.

Just like Anakin and Luke were in Episode I and IV? The three even share the sand planets
>>
She's one of Kylo's former goons, the one with the staff.
>>
Of course she's his daughter
>>
File: 1436112342504.jpg (8 KB, 230x250) Image search: [Google]
1436112342504.jpg
8 KB, 230x250
>>63806497
>turn your brain off
>don't overanalyze

You do realize there's a difference here?

>You realize if it weren't for nerds digging through every scene and line with a fine-tooth comb for almost 40 years, this movie wouldn't exist at all?

>mfw
>>
>>63806653
My whole point is that it's WAY too obvious and foreshadowed too much
>>
>>63806471

Sheevs daughter
>>
Finn, Poe, and Kylo instantly fit into the universe and were great.

SHE WAS AWFUL. Had the same personality and facial expression in every scene. Said nothing to advance her relationship with Kylo and could only call him a monster. She says nothing about the Force and runs away from it, yet all of a sudden she gets it and then no comments or anything about how she just fought a Sith, it just gets forgotten and rushed into a non-ending.

I'm so less hyped for the next movie knowing she's the main character.
>>
>>63806526
>>63806526
Or, that those dumb rules make him resort to the dark side.
>>
fuck fantasy/sci-fi everyone has to be a son or daughter of BIG IMPORTANT CHARACTER these days its boring as fuck it fucking makes me nostalgic for a fish out water tale like the fucking hobbit for fucks sake
>>
>>63806269
there was ZERO dialogue that shows she "understands the Force". just her staredown was supposed to tell us that? What about how she felt about it?

It should have shown her deciding to stab Kylo but sparing him so at least we know she's mentally on the path to being a true Jedi.
>>
>>63806269
Actually she is a clone of Luke. Luke at one point felt he was a woman trapped in man's body.
>>
>>63806526
>>63806768
>Love doesn't lead to the dark side. Passion can lead to rage and fear, and can be controlled, but passion is not the same thing as love. Controlling your passions while being in love, that's what they should teach you to beware, but love itself will save you, not condemn you.
>>
>>63806827

You honestly don't comprehend how she understands the Force? It has nothing to do with her interaction with Luke.

Goddamn, some of y'all are stupid as fuck.
>>
>>63806150
Han offers Luke a job in ANH, offers her one in this.
>>
>>63806471
>>63806150
>>63806214
>>63806653

A survivor from Luke's academy, his best student, whose had her memory altered via Force shenanigans would be better
>>
File: What doth my binoculars view.jpg (69 KB, 562x530) Image search: [Google]
What doth my binoculars view.jpg
69 KB, 562x530
>>63806697
Suddenly her English accent makes sense.

Dis the book that revealed Sheevs name ever say he had a woman?

Did the ship that dropped her off look anything like any ship we saw Sheev use?
>>
>>63806927
>quoting a cucked old man
>>
>>63806940
Fucking dodge lol. Give me an example of a scene where she discusses or acknowledges the Force.
>>
>>63806972
>A survivor from Luke's academy, his best student, whose had her memory altered via Force shenanigans would be better

Yeh, would be.

But it's not going to happen.

>>63806966
Forgot about that. Yet another one...
>>
You're a fucking moron for not expecting her to be Luke's daugter

DO YOU IDIOTS NOT UNDERSTAND THE SERIES YOU ARE WATCHING? STAR WARS WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE SOME SUPER DEEP SHIT THIS IS PAR FOR THE COURSE IN EVERY WAY
>>
>>63806497
Yea that's the reason, not the money Disney could squeeze out of the series.
>>
>>63806999
was getting trips part of your plan?
>>
>>63807035
Read the fucking thread moron, I'm annoyed at how there was no creativity and it was foreshadowed AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY
>>
>>63806990

Literally the scene where she discovers the lightsaber: the auctioneer lady explicitly mentions the Force and how it flows in and through every living thing. Upon this prompt, Rey acknowledges the existence of the Force and is shown to have a finely-tuned affinity for it, even though she rejects keeping the lightsaber.

Furthermore, the fact the lightsaber "called" to her and then conveyed "its" memories to her also reinforce her natural kinship with the Force.

There are other examples, including her natural mental defenses against Ren, her technical prowess as a duelist, and her history of being naturally adept at things (i.e. flying the Falcon, even though it's implied she doesn't have much piloting experience when she prays).

You are one dumb motherfucker.
>>
>>63807161
Everyone saw the movie, why did you type out a synopsis?

You can't read, I said my problem was she never once TALKED about any of those things. She just did them, and the movie moved on and she felt like she didn't grow as a character as a result of that.
>>
>>63807227

How fucking stupid are you? What do you want her to say, "The Force Awakens (TM) inside of me!"

You are literally sperging out because you don't understand social interaction. I can understand this and sympathize with your shortcomings, but you being obtuse is irrelevant to how they handled her (explicit) acknowledgement of the Force.

Jesus Christ, I'm not even a Star Wars fan and I'm defending this shit just because of how fucking pigheaded you are.
>>
>>63807299
The butthurt is strong in this one.
>>
>>63807320

I'm not upset at all. I'm just letting you know you're a retard and should stop digging yourself into a further hole.

>inb4 justpretendingtoberetarded.jpg
>>
>>63807117
Watch the OT again and tell me it wasn't foreshadowed that Luke was Vader's kid every step of the way
>>
>>63806497
the reason it exists is because new children are being born all the time and they like stupid shit like this, you autist
>>
>>63807299
And you don't understand scripting and character development. Sorry dude, glad you liked the most artistic film your rotted brain will watch all year if you can't grasp shit like character.
>>
>>63807353
It was foreshadowed very subtly.

It was still a surprise.

Here they are quite literally giving us things that defined BOTH Luke and Anakin and shoving it in our face that Rey is like that as well.

Not to menton they quite literally said who the lightsaber belongs to and that it called out to her.

MUCH more subtle and creative in Ep IV.
>>
>>63807378
>she must verbally state she is aware of the Force for there to be character development

Damn, nigga, you really are a complete tool.
>>
>>63807345
Bullshit, you whine like the typical fanboy.

>Herp Derp She is a Jedi master cause someone told her about the force a few seconds ago.

But go on, keep sucking JJ's cock and tell us how great it is. It is amusing watching you be this fucking retarded.
>>
>>63806697
This would be a pretty good twist.
>>
>>63807409
So maybe have another character mention it? It's not hard, it's called a script. Just don't ignore it and act like she could care less about it after fighting a duel and all the shit that happened.
>>
>>63807434
>Bullshit, you whine like the typical fanboy.

I haven't seen any Star Wars except III and VII. Not everyone who points out your stupidity is a fanboy.

>>Herp Derp She is a Jedi master cause someone told her about the force a few seconds ago

>herp derp I can't construct an argument so better make one up!

>But go on, keep sucking JJ's cock and tell us how great it is

It's a great movie.

>It is amusing watching you be this fucking retarded.

>ur an idot if u think charkter developmint can happen w/o her saying she is beeng developed

o im laffin
>>
>>63806150
Hopefully she's not a Skywalker.
It's obvious they intend to pair her with Boyega.
>>
>>63807526

Hey, man, you really are a dimwit. I clearly gave an example of another character mentioning it. In fact, it's in the first paragraph. I'm not surprised you can't read, though.
>>
>>63807527
Nice bait, thanks for outing yourself as a clueless bitch.
>>
>>63807527
>I haven't seen any Star Wars except III and VII

You really shouldn't be commenting on how shit works in Star Wars mate.
>>
>>63807557
When did another character mention her duel with Kylo? Can you even fucking follow a conversation?
>>
>>63807527
>It's great movie
Of course it's a good movie. It copied A New Hope.
>>
>>63807583

Glad to see you're too much of a social retard to admit you're wrong on a Taiwanese art studio board.

>>63807598

I don't give a fuck. Character development is irrelevant to the mythos of Star Wars.

>>63807602

Do you not remember your own words? Cuz, mate, I get that you're probably the byproduct of twins with chromosomal disorders, but not being able to go back 5 seconds is pretty concerning.

>after fighting a duel and all the shit that happened.
>all the shit that happened

One more time just to bring it home, you dumb monkey.

>>63807607

Where would you rank it in the overall movie universe?
>>
Tfw rey will be consumed by the dark side and become all powerful
Tfw kylo will defeat her and bring balance
>>
>>63807602
Dude. Calm down. You're pissed off. Also, you're wrong. I'm with the other guy. You're just being pissed for pissedness sake, and not even doing a good job.
>>
>>63807540
>Hopefully she's not a Skywalker.

We've long since abandoned hope she isn't mate

>It's obvious they intend to pair her with Boyega.

Enjoy muh diversity winning against SPACE NAZIS

>episode X
>half-black disabled lesbian daughter of Rey and Fin goes to fight new space nazis with the power of the tolerant side of the force
>>
Where are you guys downloading this?
>>
>>63807667
>I don't give a fuck. Character development is irrelevant to the mythos of Star Wars.

In this case it is.

It is clearly established how proficiency in the force works.

This movie threw all that out of the window and pulled her development in the force out of its ass.
>>
>>63807667
The movie universe you haven't even watched you fucking waste of space. Shut up already
>>
>>63807716
Best. Movie. Ever.

Honestly, 'tho, she's not a Skywalker AND she won't be paired up with Boyega. Just saying.
>>
>>63807688
hi samefag
>>
>>63807753
>she's not a Skywalker

Yes, surely she does the same things Anakin and Luke both did and has the same character traits that defined them and also their lightsaber calls out to her and also it fits that she was abandoned at the same time luke left and also at the end of the movie Luke sees her and is speechless for some reason and

...you get the point

>she won't be paired up with Boyega

Yeh, no, there was NO hint of that. None at all. Nope.
>>
>>63807744

Glad to see J.J. agrees with me. I'm sorry if it killed your fanboy (I'm not using this word pejoratively) boner, but how they developed Rey is irrelevant to whether it mirrors the development of other characters. It's still made quite clear that she understands she's very special.

>>63807752

Yes, this has already been established. Thank you for contributing.

>>63807782
>if someone disagrees with me, they must be samefagging!

Why is your ego so frail, anon? Real life not working out so great?
>>
>>63806526
I have a feeling Obi-wan isn't as strict as Jedi as Yoda or Windu. This motherfucka broke the rules all the fuckin TIME.
>>
>>63807824
No your butthurt tone and desperation came across in both posts, it wasn't hard
>>
>>63807782
That was my first comment in the thread. Accept it: I just found you and your comments so annoying that you got me to join the thread. Congrats on the bait.
>>
File: top kek.png (106 KB, 1890x1015) Image search: [Google]
top kek.png
106 KB, 1890x1015
>>63807849
>being this delusional

You're an unlikable retard. Deal with it, famalam.
>>
>>63807871
nice screencap proof samefag
>>
>>63806269
>the entire POINT is that she's nobody, she's some random peasant, but she's still powerful because she truly understands the Force

She's clearly not as much of a nobody as she thinks she is, because her being left on Jakku for her own protection is part of official material.
>>
>>63807815
There were clear, CRYSTAL CLEAR, hints to both of those things. That's why they aren't happening.

Even more considering it would be much more progressive if the female lead didn't have a romantic arc. Boyega will fall for her, sure, but she'll always consider him a friend. She calls him that when she says goodbye. Welcome to the 21st century.
>>
>>63807824
Wait what?

What the fuck are you talking about man.

I'm telling you it has been established how Jedi develop their proficiency in the force. This is episode VII, 7, SEVEN. As in part of a WHOLE series. In said series, something is ESTABLISHED to happen in one way. In this episode it doesn't. That's the problem here.

And why are you still talking about character "development"? This is proficiency in the force we're talking about. This isn't her CHARACTER. It's an ABILITY. Yes, how she approaches it is her character, but no one gives a fuck about that, it's how she suddenly developed an ABILITY about the force.

I cannot be any clearer.
>>
File: tumblr_ldkzq29ynZ1qa97a6.gif (487 KB, 349x199) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ldkzq29ynZ1qa97a6.gif
487 KB, 349x199
>>63807739

>he's not going out to see it
>>
>>63807927
>Even more considering it would be much more progressive if the female lead didn't have a romantic arc

Maybe. Or maybe she finds a lesbian lover.

But yeh, that part is less clear. That she's a skywalker is perfectly clear.
>>
>>63807894
Here, I'll take this bait yet again. Two responses to that comment. One mine, the other from the original guy who was arguing with you.
>>
>>63807667
>Where would you rank it in the overall movie universe?
I still think the Original trilogy is better than TFA and I think this movie is better than the prequels(especially in production and filming). The biggest flaw with this movie doesn't have much originality, if any, and takes a lot of elements and scenes from the original trilogy.
>>
>>63808001
who cares you fucking autist
>>
>>63807981
It would be awesome if either he or Finn turned out to be gay, indeed.

Nice times to live in man, nice times.

Oh, and she won't be a Skywalker. But congrats on falling for that. I'll fondly remember you in the future, when these things are cleared up.
>>
>>63807935
>I'm telling you it has been established how Jedi develop their proficiency in the force. This is episode VII, 7, SEVEN. As in part of a WHOLE series. In said series, something is ESTABLISHED to happen in one way. In this episode it doesn't. That's the problem here.

No one cares how it was done. This is generations past the destruction of the Jedi Order and she has no formal training.

>And why are you still talking about character "development"? This is proficiency in the force we're talking about. This isn't her CHARACTER. It's an ABILITY. Yes, how she approaches it is her character, but no one gives a fuck about that, it's how she suddenly developed an ABILITY about the force.
>stop talking about her character development even though this is part of her character development

No, you definitely could be clearer. I recommend parsing your own thought process before posting again.

Stop overreacting to how she's managed to hone her affinity toward the Force. She doesn't have a Yoda or Obi-Wan to help her out. She's got a tired-as-shit gunslinger, a playful android, and a Storm Trooper suffering from PTSD. She isn't going to develop her proficiency in the Force through a millennia-old process she's unaware of.
>>
What is Rey is Revan v2?
>>
>>63807979
yeah even though im making fun of it alot on here im still going to see for myself the way its meant to be seen. and i'll see hateful eight next weekend because tarantino movies are always at least a 7/10
>>
>>63808050
Apparently you, my man. Being this pissed off and stuff. But it's okay to be insecure. As the other guy said, we all empathise with your shortcomings. But now I have to sleep. Good night, friend.
>>
>>63808029

I felt the same way about Creed, re: too much homage/respect paid to the originals.

Do you think episodes VIII and IX will be breaths of fresh air now that they've won over the crowd and got it invested?
>>
>>63808059
>Meant to write She, obviously.
>>
>>63808110
Look at your posts in this thread, at least everyone else been arguing about the topic. Who are you and why do we care about your shit?
>>
She is wearing a REBEL HELMET and has a REBEL PILOT DOLL in here hollowed out AT-AT. OF COURSE THEY PUT ALL THE HINTS IN THERE.
>>
>>63808091
>implying she's not Bastilla and Ben is Revan
Are you even trying
>>
>>63808174

He's just an informal third-party recommending you try to keep an open mind instead of doing your best "autistic bull in a china shop" impression.
>>
>>63806150
What if Luke doesn't recognize she's his daughter? Will the Westermarck effect stop them from becoming attracted to each other? She seemed pretty young when she got left on Jakku. Luke hasn't seen a woman in decades and they were staring at each other pretty intensely at the end.
>>
>>63808225
An open mind to a weirdly defensive cuck who hasn't seen the source material we're talking about. I'll pass LOL.
>>
>>63808068
>No one cares how it was done. This is generations past the destruction of the Jedi Order and she has no formal training.

But the force remains the goddamn same, if you always had to undergo large amounts of training to have any proficiency in it, why would it change now, for her, at that moment?

>Stop overreacting to how she's managed to hone her affinity toward the Force. She doesn't have a Yoda or Obi-Wan to help her out. She's got a tired-as-shit gunslinger, a playful android, and a Storm Trooper suffering from PTSD. She isn't going to develop her proficiency in the Force through a millennia-old process she's unaware of.

There is affinity towards the force and there's ability to use it. Anakin had the most affinity and it still took YEARS of training before he reached any acceptable level. Luke is the biggest mary sue ever, yet he also had to undergo what, a year between a new hope and quite some time with the greatest jedi ever before he could even stand up to vader for a few seconds.

The way the force works has been established within the very universe this movie is set in. The way Rey develops an ability in it does not follow that way. Why can't you grasp that point?

Seriously, you haven't even watched the movies, why are you arguing how shit works in them!?
>>
Or.....

What if Rei is the one that fucked everything up at the jedi training camp, and they dumped her in the middle of nowhere.

Ben may have been there to watch, but a 5 year old apprentice Rei is the one that made Luke lose hope.
>>
>>63808245
He will Force fuck her with his mansaber.
>>
>>63808059
>It would be awesome if either he or Finn turned out to be gay, indeed.

Sometimes I can't tell if people here are serious

>Oh, and she won't be a Skywalker. But congrats on falling for that

There's two options, either she's a skywalker after a ton of obvious foreshadowing and it's stupid as fuck or she's not and there was a ton of foreshadowing for nothing and it's just a cheap way to produce a surprise. Which is stupid as fuck.
>>
>>63808276
>cuck
>LOL

Memes have taken over your brain, anon. Get some fresh air.

>who hasn't seen the source material we're talking about

What an interesting and pertinent point.

>But the force remains the goddamn same, if you always had to undergo large amounts of training to have any proficiency in it, why would it change now, for her, at that moment?

I'm sure this will be part of the exposition in the following parts of the trilogy.

>There is affinity towards the force and there's ability to use it. Anakin had the most affinity and it still took YEARS of training before he reached any acceptable level. Luke is the biggest mary sue ever, yet he also had to undergo what, a year between a new hope and quite some time with the greatest jedi ever before he could even stand up to vader for a few seconds.

>The way the force works has been established within the very universe this movie is set in. The way Rey develops an ability in it does not follow that way. Why can't you grasp that point?

You do realize new precedents can be set, right? Can your menial mind "grasp" that point?

>Seriously, you haven't even watched the movies, why are you arguing how shit works in them!?

Because this is clearly a new movie with new rules, not something operating by the airtight confines of whatever came before it. Embrace it instead of being such a fuccboi.
>>
>>63808290
Visual dictionary or whatever that shit is says Ren is the one who fucked up the jedi training camp.
>>
File: 1418600111572.jpg (10 KB, 232x194) Image search: [Google]
1418600111572.jpg
10 KB, 232x194
>implying she isn't Obi Wan's daughter
Keep in mind, Obi Wan held onto Anakin's/Luke's lightsaber for decades. And it's not too far fetched to say a pervy old geezer took a vaction to Jakuu and knocked up Rey's mom and that's why she fled the planet - she was too embarrassed to tell her the truth.

Open your eyes people
>>
>Literally hear an Alec Guinness sound-alike say Rey during the flashback scene where her parents are leaving
>Still think Luke is the father
>>
>>63808374
>You do realize new precedents can be set, right? Can your menial mind "grasp" that point?

So I can make a movie now where a guy does 20 push-ups for his first physical exercise in life and he can now lift a car? Because it's a new movie. New precedents can be set.

That is literally the point you are making.
>>
>>63808374
If you just lied about watching the movies, everyone would have taken you seriously. What is wrong with you that you're typing this when you have no idea what you're discussing?
>>
>>63808140
It's hard to say. I think they need to get out of their safety net and try something new with Star Wars because if they it's only a matter of time before it gets extremely stale. But we are talking about a company that paid a lot of money for the rights so they are going to make what they think will benefit them the best financially as opposed to maybe taking a risk that won't do well.
>>
>>63806765
>she just fought a Sith
>a Sith
Nigga wut, he is a dark forcer
>>
>>63808395
He died 30 years before this movie....
>>
>>63808452
Rey is in her 20s, this is some 20-30 years later. It's not impossible.
>>
>>63808405
Fucking this.

Its so obvious he was the father then left.
>>
>>63808476
It would imply Ben knocked her mom up in his 60s.
>>
>>63806526
>>63807826
The issue is meaningful relationships that create attachment, sex is just fine

And with how close Kenobi and Satine were, they most likely fucked at some point
>>
>>63808418

No, but you can make a movie where a supernatural power is exploited to a new degree, i.e. The progeny of Superman can now melt worlds with his heat vision instead of smaller objects.

New precedents can be set. They are accordingly proportional. Try coming up with better analogies.

>>63808425
>If you just lied about watching the movies, everyone would have taken you seriously. What is wrong with you that you're typing this when you have no idea what you're discussing?

I don't give a fuck if your lard ass takes me seriously. Don't reply; you won't be missed.

>>63808428

I've heard Episode VII alone may recoup half of the $4B acquisition. If that's the case, and if they have the audience hooked, and if they're continuing to hire fresh blood for the Director's chair, then does it not open up the possibility of Star Wars being taken in a novel direction for any particular storyline even while the overall universe remains warmly familiar?
>>
>>63808503
>in his 60s
What part of "pervy old geezer" didn't you get?
>>
>>63808383
Honestly, I think that's what they're trying to make you think. Especially with that flashback scene when she touches the saber.

But the opposite could also be said. How else did she survive when Ren went crazy and killed everyone, then get dumped in the middle of nowhere? Either Rei did it and Ren took credit or benefited, or there's more to it than looks appear.
>>
>>63806683
do you even fucking pottery?
>>
>>63808503
>Anakin was literally born of the force
>Thinking it is that far fetched that the same thing happened here except instead of Palpy and his master forcing the pregnancy it was Ben

kek
>>
>>63808536
You haven't seen the movies we're talking about and you're autistic to spend an hour in here typing nothing with no basis. That's telling me all I need to about what you have going on in your life.
>>
>>63808624

Appreciate the top-notch psychoanalysis. Stay stuck 40 years in the past, you retarded slug.
>>
>>63808536
>No, but you can make a movie where a supernatural power is exploited to a new degree, i.e. The progeny of Superman can now melt worlds with his heat vision instead of smaller objects.
>New precedents can be set. They are accordingly proportional. Try coming up with better analogies.

No, I'm sorry, my analogy is very apt. Because this supernatural power has had VERY clear limits set upon it. They are not many - the force is pretty mysterious (which is why we like it), but the law that you NEED to learn about it, practice it, etc. is clear and set in stone. Jedi undergo training, sith undergo training, Yoda himself said that's how it works.

The very existence and nature of the force is based around the fact that it needs to be learned. Over a period of time.

You cannot compare this shit with superman's power changing, because I don't care about the power CHANGING. I care about its origin and basis - what your retarded analogy should be is

>one superman movie
>superman's power comes from the sun
>second movie
>someone clearly says there is no sun
>supermans son, who has the same characteristics, still has power without sun
>>
File: 1415504292307.jpg (22 KB, 640x618) Image search: [Google]
1415504292307.jpg
22 KB, 640x618
>>63806150
They told us she was Luke's daughter in the first fucking trailer

>The Force is strong in my family
>Father had it, I have it, my sister has it
>You have that power too
>>
>>63808656
its a bitter bitch needs to melt down in a topic about something he has no knowledge of to feel important on a friday night episode
>>
File: 1449609890171.jpg (45 KB, 808x322) Image search: [Google]
1449609890171.jpg
45 KB, 808x322
>>63808483
Luke, did i ever tell you about a woman i got in love with while looking around for you? She didn't liked very much when i said i couldn't ever leave Tatooine, but we had a good time before she left me. She was a good fuck.
>>
>>63808571
She wasn't even in training, she was Luke's daughter about to be trained by him, he got scared of how he failed Ren and ran away to learn from the first jedi so he could train his daughter properly, leaving her by herself.
>>
>>63808348
>Sometimes I can't tell if people here are serious
Just to be perfectly clear: I was being serious. In my opinion Star Wars got all the more authentic as an intergalactic narrative with this newfound ethnic representation. So yes, I'd be happy if at least one of the characters was gay.

>either she's a skywalker after a ton of obvious foreshadowing and it's stupid as fuck or she's not and there was a ton of foreshadowing for nothing and it's just a cheap way to produce a surprise. Which is stupid as fuck
I disagree wholeheartedly. The key to why this is not stupid as fuck is that it's not resolved by now, so it makes all this arguments possible. And by any chance do you happen know a director who likes to create stories and plot intricacies that fans argue and theorize about? It's part of the fun of the metanarrative. Just like arguing about who Azor Ahai is.
>>
>>63808536
I wouldn't be surprised if this movie did make 2B alone. Problem is studio execs will more than likely say "Hey that worked, we'll just keep doing that" instead of hey let's try something different and see if we can make more money.
That being said, the fact they are doing star wars rogue one and a han solo movie might be able to show the star wars universe in a different light on screen.
>>
>>63808670
That doesn't mean she is his daughter

Luke Skywalker operates a Jedi School = fact

That school is attacked by Kylo = fact

Rey was in that school = 99.9% fact

She was the only survivor other than Luke = 99.9% fact

She has been taught the force by Luke.is her her daughter? Maybe.
>>
>>63808717
Fuck off with your diversity quotas.
>>
>>63808483
>>63808405
Literally no. Rey would need to be in her thirties for Obi-Wan to be the father. Plus it would be weird for Kenobi to be fucking around with younger girls while he is in his mid 60s.
>>
>>63808717
>Just to be perfectly clear: I was being serious. In my opinion Star Wars got all the more authentic as an intergalactic narrative with this newfound ethnic representation. So yes, I'd be happy if at least one of the characters was gay.

I also think they should more correctly represent the First Order. They should, in my opinion just be called Nasis. And in the next movie they should show us the backstory of the glorious chosen people that were massacred by these Nasis and how they suffered bravely and didn't deserve it.

Maybe the Nasis killed 7 billion of them? Just a thought.

And in the end the remaining chosen people should acquire all the money in the world, given to them for their suffering.

Do you agree with me, my good go- I mean friend?
>>
>>63808749
>Rey was in that school = 99.9% fact

>She was the only survivor other than Luke = 99.9% fact

Neither of these are facts wtf
>>
>>63808717
I want tentacle/droid sex.
Gay is so vanilla it's not even fun.
>>
>>63808787
No. It's cool to stay just allegorical enough.

>>63808820
I second that.
>>
>>63808669
>No, I'm sorry, my analogy is very apt.

It's really not.

>Because this supernatural power has had VERY clear limits set upon it.
>They are not many - the force is pretty mysterious (which is why we like it)

So the Force is "pretty mysterious," implying older limits may become obsolete due to new findings, right? Why not just humor this and see how the story plays out instead of reactionarily squawking like an angry goose?

>you NEED to learn about it, practice it, etc. is clear and set in stone. Jedi undergo training, sith undergo training, Yoda himself said that's how it works.

Yoda may be an authority, but his words shouldn't be universal law. He's one individual, regardless of his age or prowess. You yourself acknowledged the arcane nature of the Force. Run with that instead of babbling about some green gnome's thoughts.

>The very existence and nature of the force is based around the fact that it needs to be learned. Over a period of time.

There must have been at least one autodidact in the history of Star Wars. Evolutionarily speaking, any tool that's selected undergoes a novel transformation—someone or something has to learn to use it. The same can be applied to Rey's meteoric rise in affinity for and mastery the Force.

>You cannot compare this shit with superman's power changing, because I don't care about the power CHANGING. I care about its origin and basis

Why set such a strict confine on something that's evidently "mysterious"?

>superman reconstruction

This is actually worse than your last one. Impressive.

>>63808686
>its a bitter bitch needs to melt down in a topic about something he has no knowledge of to feel important on a friday night episode

its a bitter bitch needs to melt down in a topic about something he has no knowledge of to feel important on a friday night episode
>>
>>63808727

I hope so, anon. I'm looking forward to where they take the story. I hope you're enjoying it thus far, too, despite its staleness.
>>
>>63807227

>Things need to be talked about so I understand them!

Bruh, guess what? Movies...they...they're VISUAL story telling.

Fuckin' crazy right? Lemme break it down right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5L617dEXlE

Your dumb ass wouldn't understand it, but Martin Sheen doesn't need to say "Lol war makes me so damaged lol. I'm like so tired from war and stuff and my family left me because the war fucked me up and now I need to find a purpose." Because of the visuals, that is laid out and we are supposed to understand it.
>>
>>63806150
Shes kylos sister dumbass
>>
>>63807908
Or she was just abandoned
Or her parents died
Or any of a dozen other options

It's unlikely they'll make Luke into a deadbeat dad.
>>
>>63808669
>>63808833

Heading to the gym, but if this thread is still up when I'm back, I'll reply. Otherwise, look for a reply in the most active ongoing SW thread.

Let's keep it civil and learn something from one another. :^)
>>
>>63806299
She also had a doll with the color scheme of the X-wing pilot outfit Luke wore.
>>
>>63808795
Did you use the bathroom while she had a flashback after touching the lightsabre? Did you miss that vital fucking scene?

>in some kind of corridor
>suddenly she's in the pouring rain
>The Knights of Ren have just slaughtered Luke's Jedi academy
>Luke slowly touching R2D2
>she's now a little kid in the desert yelling "please don't go!"

It's pretty obvious that she somehow escaped. Either Luke or Han ran off with her and sold her on Jakku

Princess Leia and Han Solo explain numerous times that Ben Solo went crazy at Luke's Jedi Academy and killed all the pupils. That's the reason they divorced. And that's the reason Luke went into hiding
>>
People here are so strict with the -supposed- established rules of Force use and Force powers that I'm baffled at all the historical negative fanview on midichlorians. It's science! It makes these things clearer and more ruly!
>>
>>63808864
Contrary to how it sounds, I really did like it. Hell I even understand taking elements from the original trilogy and putting them in a new movie for a new generation of movie goers to see.
Do I think they could have done better., of course. I do feel some of the scenes seem to come off haphazard and kinda wondered if its something they didn't think of or maybe another scene tying some of the story together was left on the cutting room floor.
>>
>>63806345
Not really

>gifted
So? Other people can be special

>Lightsaber
Force shit, who cares why?

>Kylo is the dark side of Vader, so she has to be the light side
Kylo is shown openly struggling with not succumbing to the light side. Abrams ditched all the "once you go slightly evil you can't stop killing kids" BS

>He had an opportunity to abandon her
So did EVERYONE ELSE, there is a war.

>mary sue
I don't think you know what this means

>Staring
No dialogue = child

You are an idiot.
>>
>>63808874
>Literally comparing JJ's half assed plot with Apocalypse Now.

Die in a fire.
>>
>>63808965
HIS MIDICHLORIAN COUNT IS OVER 9000 LOLOLOL XD XD !!!!
>>
>>63806697
That'd be cool.
>>
She is clearly a descendant of Anakin, exact same skills and even grew up in shitty circumstances on a desert planet just like he did as a slave.

Being Leias and Hans daughter requires to much dumb shit, so she has to be Lukes.
>>
>>63808284
>But the force remains the goddamn same, if you always had to undergo large amounts of training to have any proficiency in it, why would it change now, for her, at that moment?

Anakin, LITERALLY, was able to fucking Podrace through the use of the Force and win the Boonta Eve race at the age of fucking 9, with no formal training, or any at all really.

Luke, LITERALLY, was able to blindly deflect blaster bolts, blindly fire photon torpedoes into the Death Star exhaust port, and pull his lightsaber to him with the Force with maybe a week's worth of formal training from Obi-Wan.

>There is affinity towards the force and there's ability to use it. Anakin had the most affinity and it still took YEARS of training before he reached any acceptable level. Luke is the biggest mary sue ever, yet he also had to undergo what, a year between a new hope and quite some time with the greatest jedi ever before he could even stand up to vader for a few seconds.

See my above text. Luke's most incredible feats using the Force were when he had the least training in it.

>The way Rey develops an ability in it does not follow that way. Why can't you grasp that point?

Rey's abilities are in tune with Luke's in IV, she is just blindly reaching out. If she were using complicated techniques like stopping blaster bolts or something, I I could see your confusion, but all she is doing is reaching out.

Fuck,I bet your contrarian ass would be bitching about Luke switching off his targeting computer too.

>Luke isn't a Jedi!
>It took Obi-Wan decades to be a good pilot!
>The temple is gone, he's too old to be a Jedi!

Fuck you sound like Yoda before Obi-Wan knocks sense into him.
>>
Guys

Guys what if

Guys

Get this

[Spoiler]Darth Vader manipulated the force to create Rey, which rhymes with Padme, and she was like a ray of hope [/spoiler]
>>
>>63809071
>Being Leias and Hans daughter requires to much dumb shit
Yeah considering neither of them fucking reacted to her, I have a hard time believing she's their kid. Thinking she's Luke's kid is a much easier case.
>>
File: unnamed.png (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
14 KB, 300x300
People never heard of me
>>
File: what-a-tweest.jpg (19 KB, 297x369) Image search: [Google]
what-a-tweest.jpg
19 KB, 297x369
>memory alterations

no

this would be the dumbest fucking shit and would make for a terrible story

even JJ Abrams wouldn't be so stupid, that would be Shyamalan tier twist
>>
>>63809108
For the final fucking time, Luke only pulled the saber in EMPIRE!
>>
File: 1450036224213.jpg (20 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
1450036224213.jpg
20 KB, 500x358
>>63809121
>guise anakin made rei out of the force so she could be his ray of hope even though she was born after he died
>>
HAN DIES OF AIDS
>>
finn vs. stormtrooper scene leaked:

http://a.uguu.se/exlugk.webm
>>
Kylo reads her mind and talk about an island on an ocean.
Which is weird cause that's exacly where Luke is.
>>
>>63809162
Have you heard of Revan? Possibly the best story set in the Star Wars universe that uses the narrative device of memory alteration as it's main thing?
>>
>>63806150
So what the fuck are shields on space ships in Starwars?
It's always referenced but never shown.
So are they like energy barriers or just big chunks of metal?
>>
>>63809231
golly gee it's almost like people who use the force are telepathic or something
>>
>>63809196
It's Star Wars bro. Anakin was the most powerful Jedi ever. Shit happens.
Rey literally says, "Who am I? I'm nobody." But Rey doesn't say that: the writers are telling us something.

You know who was also a nobody and created by the Force? Darth Vader
>>
>>63809231

yes

she clearly has a stronger link to luke than kylo has

he is Lukes nephew and apprentice

she must be someone who is closer to Luke than that, that doesn't leave a lot of options
>>
>>63809231
Luke is at the very first Jedi Temple. Han Solo says something like "he's at the first Jedi temple, thousand of years old. It could be anywhere."
>>
>>63809281
Or the fact that light-side force users can commune together more easily than light to dark.
>>
>>63809281
>she must be someone who is closer to Luke than that, that doesn't leave a lot of options
Jumping to conclusions
>>
>>63809236

its pretty dumb DESU, it's really videogame-tier writing

I forgive it because the rest of KOTOR 1 & 2 is good
>>
>>63806150
Was it really a mystery? Spoiling aside I think it was obvious by the time she had the flashback.
>>
>>63806940
Are you fucking retarded? During her questioning Kylo Ren literally describes the place Luke's at.
>>
>>63806150
She's not his daughter. They made it too obvious that she is without outright saying it. That points to the fact that she isn't, and it's a red herring.
>>
so why exactly did R2D2 suddenly reactivate after being on screensaver mode for 30 years?
>>
its clearly hinted at enough that anything else is just a twist for the sake of a twist
>>
>>63809336
Or the fact that she could just be seeing into her own future much like how Luke could foresee the danger Han and Leia would experience in cloud city
>>
>>63809410
Someone tripped the plot device alarm
>>
>>63806150
Am I the only one that audibly cringed at that attempt to Nazi imagery-speech?
>>
fuck, the autism is strong in here today
>>
>>63809478
That's always been the empire's shtick, why are you even watching star wars?
>>
>>63809260
>Rey literally says something
>But she doesn't say it
what am I reading
>>
>>63806150
There is so much of it that it's going to be a swerve and she'll be unrelated.
>>
>>63809478
i could feel myself cringe and a bunch of the people in the 10 person crowd said "pshhh"
>>
>>63809478
Are you kidding? It was fucking great

The First Order wants to destroy the Republic to bring "order" to the galaxy yet they're run by a bunch of whiny manchildren who throw temper tantrums in their office and destroy solar systems, killing millions because they can't work out their daddy issues
>>
>>63806345
it's true. all of it.
>>
Did anyone else get an awkward vibe from Han? Go back to the end of ROTJ. Lea is pretty much madly in love with him. He and Luke are almost like brothers, and everyone is jolly.

I watched the movie a few hours ago. From what I gather..Han Solo did some fucked up shit after ROTJ

A) his own son calls him a dissapointment. While interrogating Reg, "I see you met Han Solo...it wouldn't surprise me if you thought him to be a dissapointment." (Paraphrasing)

B) Lea fucking hates him now

C) He's busted his ass and now back to smuggling and getting in trouble

D) Doesn't even seem to care about Luke. "yeah I knew Luke..."

E) Is an asshole to Rey, like he fucking knows something. Remember that scene where she says "I've never seen so much green!" And he makes that face?

F) even when she gets captured by Kylo, he doesn't care.

G) "General Solo...I thought he was Smuggler Solo?" No one even remembers his name

My theory is that he dropped Rey's ass off on Jakku 20 years ago, somehow pissed off his whole family including wife and son and Luke. He feels guilty and that's why he offered Rey that job as co-pilot
>>
>>63809410
Because Rey arrived at the rebel base for the first time.
>>
>>63809661
It does fit the whole Neo-Nazi vibe the First Order has. They WANT to be the Empire, but they're just a bunch of fuck-ups, deep down. Just like real skinheads, they'd be laughed out of a meeting of Sheev and his moffs.
>>
>>63809661
I love it too but it was the cheapest shot to make the empire look bad.

I know JJ is a jew but one would think they'd let it go some day.
>>
>>63809716
But the First Order stormtroopers can actually aim. Hell even Chewbacca got hit
>>
>>63809689
>B) Lea fucking hates him now
Nah, Lea almost instantly jumped on his dick a few scenes after they meet again, like Han said they just broke up after their son went evil because shit got too awkward for them.
>>
>>63809478
I don't know why people have a problem with the Nazi thing.

>>63809661
Totally agreed. I love it when movies make fascism look petty and childish, just because those people take themselves so seriously.
>>
>>63809760
>That hall scene

They still haven't been trained properly. Why would they expose themselves having a defensive position and only one entry point to the shield generator?
>>
>The Third Reich
>The First Order
>The [number] [organisation]
Also same amount of letters.
>>
>>63809811
There are other ways of making the bad guy look bad other than resorting to LITERALLY HITLER.
>>
Rey having her mind erased is just a convenient excuse for this marry sue bs. She's just a badly written character to pander to feminists
>>
>>63809785
Yeah true. That makes no sense though. To me it seems like Kylo and Rey are brother and sister. Han Solo failed as a father with Ben, and so dropped her off an Jakku, which eternally pissed off Lea.

Then again Lea barely acknowledges Rey. At the end she kind of does.
>>
>>63809855
>>>/r/TheRedPill
>>
>>63806269
But at the end Luke was wearing some light tan outfit that weirdly resembled hers for the majority if the movie. It fits because Luke disappeared to some asshole end of the galaxy and left her at jakku for her own safety. Even though she was prolly better off somewhere else
>>
>>63806150
>get knocked out by a casual Force Push from Kylo
>suddenly overpowers him in a duel
Jar-Jar Abrams is a hack
>>
>>63809912
The duel ended in a draw, though. The planet was collapsing and they were separated
>>
>>63809855
>havent seen film
>better shitpost anyway
>>
>>63809811
>I don't know why people have a problem with the Nazi thing.

It's so over done everyone has just become numb to nazi imagery.
The speech in this movie was awful over acting. Just staring into the distance and shaking whilst just shouting chap.
>>
>>63809944
>ended in a draw
>disarmed
>on the ground
>beaten
>draw
I want whatever it is you are smoking.
>>
>>63809944
She did end up fucking ren over in the end tho. But to his defense he did just cop a wookie bullet the this chest.

>Mfw he kept punching the wound.

Tough little cookie
>>
>>63809736
There's no letting go when there's shekels to be made goy
>>
>>63806269
This would make sense. However, the writers give us clues that:

A) She was left on Jakku at a young age

B) She's waiting for her parents

C) She clearly has blind optimism. I forget who, but someone eventually tells her that no one is going to Jakku for her. I think it's Han.
Anyways, it becomes clear that by "Nobody" she just means that she has no knowledge of her past. It's pretty obvious thanks to Figure A that someone left her on Jakku for her own safety
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6305407

VOTE F.AMS
>>
>>63809848
The empire was already LITERALLY HITLER in the OT.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (555 KB, 1325x1121) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
555 KB, 1325x1121
>>63806150
>she's so powerful because she's already a Jedi Master
>Luke found her in stasis while exploring the Unknown Region
>The scene we see of her as a child happened thousands of years ago
She lost her memory during stasis, but Luke mind melded with her and managed to discover she is originally from a desert planet.
He left her on Jakku because he wanted to see if it could stimulate her to remember more.
She is a Skywalker, but Luke is her distant descendant through Padme
She's actually the very first Jedi ever and will teach Luke how to bring balance by teaching about the Unified Force which combines elements of both Light and Dark sides
She married Kylo Ren at the end and they found the new-old Grey (true) Jedi Order
>>
>>63810079
You know it'd eventually end up between having two sides of a board: those that loved the EU, and those that will defend Disney.
>>
>>63810093
You mean Space USSR? The Emperor's arrival in RoTJ on the second Death Star was a deliberate satire of the May Day Parade at the Kremlin during the Cold War.
>>
The movies are anti climatic as fuck because the empire always has a super weapon of death destruction and rape that gets blow to shits every fucking movie.

Instead of building up the two groups and having minor battles like the ones at the start of the movie they have one huge battle where everyone has to rearm.

Its like the have no imagination at all. ITS ALWAYS THE SAME FUCKING FORMULA.
The empire is at the verge of destroying the rebels and the rebels go for an all or nothing attack x7
>>
no they could not make it more obvious
i hate disney so much for this "movie"
>>
Did you forget Maz saying 'you know your parents aren't coming back, but there's something to look forward to' or whatever?
>>
Anyone else felt it was really hammy and stupid how almost every one knew about the Force even though most people were treating Jedi like myths and none have really existed in the public view of the galactic citizens for almost 54 years?
>>
>>63810094
If that's so why is Padmé not force sensitive? got you there buddy.
>>
>>63810094
To BB8 honest senpai, this is what I was kind of thinking also. She's clearly had training, her mind altered, and was left on Jakku. When she says she is nobody, it created in my mind a certain thought like yours, that she may be actually thousand of years old and just not understand it.
>>
>>63810230
Why didn't they just have a big fleet of star destroyers. Or made the attack on starkiller base fail then it's a huge oh fuck it's all gone wrong now. But no
>>
>all these normie subhumans and "critics" who praise the movie as the best thing ever
>it's just a jewified mashup of EP4 and 5
MAKE IT STOP
>>
>>63810394
This meme is still gaining popularity. You need to stop posting
>>
>>63806150
I have a strange feeling that she won't be.

Just an incredibly force-gifted girl coming from a completely different (and now dead) family that's unrelated to Skywalker family in any way whatsoever. Or maybe Anakin 2.0, and another orphan birthed from a virgin mother via midichlorians/the force/Plagueis meddling or whatever.

That would be more interesting, imo. It would make the Skywalker lineage less Gary Stu, further highlighting that the line can be overthrown by something greater/is passed its prime.
>>
>>63810394
It's only been out for like a day. People are still excited. Just wait a little.
>>
>>63810065
That tavern lady says it.
>>
>>63810338
She is force sensitive, just not very much. She's about at Leia's level.
>>
>>63810384
If they ended the battle scene with them failing to destroy the starkiller but rescuing Rey then had she gone to look for Luke it would've been a x10 better movie.
>>
>>63810379
Han says the owner of that bar was at least a thousand years old. That's not a throwaway line.
>>
>>63810504
No she isn't. Leia is explicitly stated to have the same potential and sensitivity to the Force as her twin brother. Not a single material in the old or new continuities either mentions anything about Padme being a Force-User.
>>
>>63810569
She says in AoTC she could always feel Anakin out there across the galaxy.

In the novelization of TPM Qui-gon says it's a pity they missed Padme as a child because she would have made a great Jedi.
>>
>>63810658
Now post the part where its explicitly stated she has Force sensitivity.

>TPM novel
He was talking about her character and force of will making her a great Jedi if she was one. He wasn't being literal in the sense she has the power of the Force.
>>
>>63810338
It laid dormant in the bloodline for eons until a Skywalker returned to a desert planet.
>>
shes Master Yoda's daughter
>>
>>63810685
>padme
shit, I had a brain problem. I was referring to Shmi this whole time.

Padme is not force sensitive as far as I know.
>>
>>63806299
Wasn't that anakin's podracing helmet?
>>
>>63810808
nah, it's just a random helmet
>>
>>63809344
Implying it wasn't some great writing.
>The Jedi do not believe in killing their prisoners.
>The Council would not normally accept an adult for training, but this is a special case.
>They say the Force can do terrible things to a mind: it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity!
>The lure of the dark side is difficult to resist. I fear this quest to find the Star Forge could lead you down an all too familiar path.
>What greater weapon is there than to turn an enemy to your cause?
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0HX2I5fmtXG

Been working on an impression of Kylo for the past 30 or so minutes. Just a basic check of his more fundamental mannerisms.
>>
>>63809736
Burning up a whole village and shooting everyone who lived there at the beginning wasn't enough to make them look bad? eesh
>>
>>63810808

Yes because Anakin's podracing helmet had the Rebel logo on it
>>
>>63811406
That wasn't the whole empire though, in the movie you see Kylo doesn't have that much kind of power.
>>
File: 1354039602082.jpg (58 KB, 500x577) Image search: [Google]
1354039602082.jpg
58 KB, 500x577
>>63810808
No, that was an Alliance fighter pilot's helmet.
>>
>>63808749
>Rey was in that school = 99.9% fact
>She was the only survivor other than Luke = 99.9% fact

nigga wat are you smokin
>>
>>63809021
>>mary sue
>I don't think you know what this means

If oyu don't think she was a mary sue then is you that don't know what that means
>>
File: let the cosmic energy flow.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
let the cosmic energy flow.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>63806150
>mfw clearly grievous' daughter
>>
>>63809375

u w0t m8

work on your reading comprehension

interactions with Luke != Ren finding out where Luke is
>>
>>63812525
>Grievous
>daughter
Nigger was literally just a brain, his face, eyes, and some organs recycled after Dooku had his shuttle sabotaged to turn him into a cyborg. Also he was a Khaleesh, not a human.
>>
>>63810094
I hope this isn't true because wow, that's even dumber.
>>
>>63812525
Nigga, Grievous wasn't even the same species as her when he was a fleshy one.
>>
>>63809689
>A) his own son calls him a disappointment. While interrogating Rey, "I see you met Han Solo...it wouldn't surprise me if you thought him to be a disappointment."
We don't know exactly why Kylo thinks of him as a disappointment, but perhaps Han just wasn't the best father figure? Or maybe it's because he isn't a force user.

>D) Doesn't even seem to care about Luke.
He seemed sad and uneasy, not like he didn't give a shit. They likely had a fallout when Han's son, who was being trained by Luke, was corrupted and turned to the dark.
Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.