[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good moaning I was pissing by your imagebeard when I heard a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 10
File: fyuzvarorqvsmuifvian.jpg (172 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
fyuzvarorqvsmuifvian.jpg
172 KB, 1600x900
Good moaning
I was pissing by your imagebeard when I heard a lot of shitting
Wot seems to be the priblim?
>>
File: 08-benitezknows-epa.jpg (135 KB, 1368x1026) Image search: [Google]
08-benitezknows-epa.jpg
135 KB, 1368x1026
>Youuu stoopid womarnnnn
>>
File: gestapo.jpg (61 KB, 749x1057) Image search: [Google]
gestapo.jpg
61 KB, 749x1057
>>63779995
OooOOooww, Butler. Late again.

Is this now a britcom thread?
>>
>>63779995
I have the wire wrapped around my log is the greatest line ever
>>
This show fucking sucks.
>>
bodré podoledne
>>
Can you imagine how hairy Yvette and Maria's armpits and pussies were, and how sweaty and stinky they got after an entire day of working in the cafe. Their nightly customers must have enjoyed it immensely.
>>
File: l3t6bp0dcyghct5mizhp.png (447 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
l3t6bp0dcyghct5mizhp.png
447 KB, 660x371
>>63781128
Helga best girl
>>
File: youre not going anywhere mate.webm (2 MB, 576x384) Image search: [Google]
youre not going anywhere mate.webm
2 MB, 576x384
>>63781051
yep.

Willing to do any bottom webms for next hour
>>
>>63781180
She was hot in the beginning but then turned into Herr Flick's whore and got undressed all the time which fucked up her character.
>>
>>63781211
the ending with the SAS gunning them down?
>>
>>63781235
What-a mistake-a to make-a!

>tfw you can clearly define the moment Allo Allo jumped the shark when they recast Captain Bertorelli
>>
Gold...Frankenstein...and Grrrr...
>>
File: Gasman.jpg (22 KB, 600x465) Image search: [Google]
Gasman.jpg
22 KB, 600x465
>>63781211
GASMAN

Fuck, I miss these shows.
>>
File: go a squad.webm (2 MB, 576x384) Image search: [Google]
go a squad.webm
2 MB, 576x384
>>63781241
>>
>>63781322
Did you watch the live theater performances? I forced myself to watch all of them because I loved the TV show and they were absolute fucking shit.

They went from brilliant physical comedy timing and actual cultural references to being just two retards saying HO HO HO FUCK PUSSY CUNT ASS DICK COCK HO HO HO WE SO FUNNY.

It really ruined the show for me.
>>
File: specialoffer.webm (2 MB, 576x384) Image search: [Google]
specialoffer.webm
2 MB, 576x384
>>
>>63781446
Different anon but I've heard not so great things about them. Even though I love Mayall and Edmondson, Bottom is (ironically) pretty low on my headcanon tier list of Britcoms but it's still good to put on in the background and it has enough episodes that you can do it once a year.
>>
File: do your balls hang low.webm (2 MB, 576x384) Image search: [Google]
do your balls hang low.webm
2 MB, 576x384
>>
allo allo is probably the greatest brit sitcom ever made.

I can't think of a comfier tv show.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.