[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Harry, did I ever tell you about your father's invisibility
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 13
File: dumbledore.jpg (139 KB, 1200x798) Image search: [Google]
dumbledore.jpg
139 KB, 1200x798
Harry, did I ever tell you about your father's invisibility cloak? it is a legendary artefact known to hide people from death. I took it from him when your family was hiding from Voldemort. He was a good friend.
>>
File: calmly.gif (515 KB, 500x398) Image search: [Google]
calmly.gif
515 KB, 500x398
>>63684639
>>
Is this the thread where you keep spamming this over and over and then quote each one patting yourself on the back?
>>
>>63684702
i know this is reddit tier but seriously.
>>
>>63684706
Is this the one where you don't ignore/collapse a post?
>>
>>63684817
Did you think the gif you posted was clever too? How old are you?
>>
Early Hermione gasped, then moaned, as Late Hermione's hand slid up to massage the other breast. That's wonderful!

time turners are fun
>>
File: don'tlikething.png (29 KB, 239x200) Image search: [Google]
don'tlikething.png
29 KB, 239x200
>>63684706
>>63684850
holy shit you pathetic faggot just fuck off if you don't like this thread
>>
>>63684850
I'm not even the same guy. I posted that gif because it's Dumbledore like the OP is about. You need to chill.
>>
>>63684874
I'd fuck the shit out of myself. It's not gay because it's me, so it's like fapping
>>
>>63684882
Why? If you want a safe space then try /lit/
>>63684909
I'm still waiting for your answer, kid. Do you think you're clever for posting that gif and what is your age
>>
This thread is stale

Kill yourself OP
>>
>>63684639
idiot, threads only get popular if they are about luna or are luna edition. This one is gonna die.

4chan has unexplainable feelings for luna ALL of 4chan
>>
>>63685017
DUDE BUT I MADE A MEME POST BASED ON SOME GARBAGE I'VE SEEN FOR STAR WARS SO I'M FUNNY LMAO
>>
>>63685127
DUDE I'M BEING NEGATIVE ON THE INTERNET LMAO
>>
>>63685068
Post some Luna fapfics and pictures then

The only ones I've read either didn't turn me on (she's a voyeur or Harry comforts her after being raped) or she's one of many.
>>
File: luna eyes.jpg (68 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
luna eyes.jpg
68 KB, 618x412
>>63685068
>>
harry, did i ever tell you i have a disease that makes me unable to shit?
>>
>>63685068
Why though? Her face is potato as fuck.
>>
>>63685414
Is that why Dumbledore doesn't give a shit about all the horrible things happening in Hogwarts?
>>
>>63685259
>p-p-pls like my thread guys it's really funny
pathetic star reject
>>
File: 1428915853055.gif (2 MB, 480x481) Image search: [Google]
1428915853055.gif
2 MB, 480x481
>>63685265
>>63685303
>Neville ends up with some literal who instead of Luna

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Rowling you fucking hack.
>>
>>63684639
Top kek sire!
>>
>>63685522
Neville or Harry were honestly the best options for her.
But NOPE GET HER WITH SOME ROLF DUDE THAT IS OLDER AND PROBABLY A RAPIST
just fuck me up rowling
>>
>>63685522
Fuck Neville, annoying fatass whiny faggot who pretended to be some big hero but was just getting tortured at every opportunity. He doesn't deserve Luna.
>>
Harry, Did I ever tell you that the author of your Care of Magical Creatures book once loosed an army of magical monsters in New York? He was a good friend
>>63685518
>>
>>63685570
This. Nevillefags are the worst kind of homosexuals.
>>
>>63685619
They're probably just fat whiny faggots themselves so they identify with him.
>>
>>63685605
>pls post in my thread
Kill yourself /who/ cancer
>>
>>63685619
>>63685570
nigga got buff at the end come on, plus he was brave and yeah he was shit but he had a kind heart and didn't went crazy.
>>
>>63685564

>Check Rolf's profile in the wikia
>Skin colour: Dark
>Luna is a coalburner

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Rolf_Scamander

JUST
>>
>>63685673
>/who/
Que?
>>
Luna and i are the best otp desu, you are all wrong senpais
>>
>that autist who advertises his shitty fanfic in every Harry Potter thread
>>
Harry should have got Luna.

Neville can have Ginny.
>>
>>63685703
>dark
ROOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWLING YOU PIECE OF SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
>>63685303
Gross. Looks like those inferior brit genes are working overtime now.
>>
>>63685734
Hes the biggest piece of shit around. He tried to sameshit with vpns and all to get fan fiction trash on /lit/
>>
I've only seen the first 2 harry potter films, is the rest worth it?
>>
File: Neville.jpg (60 KB, 634x528) Image search: [Google]
Neville.jpg
60 KB, 634x528
>>63685570
I would go gay as fuck for Neville, not even gonna lie.
>>
>>63685743
According to Rowling's quotes since the last book came out, Harry should have ended up with Hermione, but that still strikes me as weird.
>>
File: 1370025699397.png (371 KB, 1293x718) Image search: [Google]
1370025699397.png
371 KB, 1293x718
>>63685747
But she's Irish.
>>
>>63685772
No
>>
>>63685734
Are you talking about the guy who used to spam a list of fanfics? he hadn't posted in ages

>>63685816
Then you're a disgusting fucking cocksucker with bad taste.
>>
>>63685772
3 is the best imho tbqh
>>
>>63685772
Eh...they all kind of run together. You might like the books more, but they are for children and teens, so it might be too immature for you. Still better for what they are than the movies.
>>
>>63685007
>I'm still waiting for your answer, kid. Do you think you're clever for posting that gif and what is your age
Well you piece of shit?
>>
>>63685747
She's Irish.
>>
>>63685829
She never said this. She said something about Hermione and Ron and all the pathetic harmonian scum jizzed in their pants because for them it signified that Rowling thinks Harry's better with Hermione. Fuck them.
>>
>>63685068
See just look att all these replies, people came here cause of a slight glimmer of hope to see anything remotely related to luna.

Its still not enough, it needs to be a luna thread from the start. Lunajacks can be nice i guess.
>>
>>63685068
Because she's dreamy and cute and everything. The character, that is. Evanna Lynch herself seemed to be not quite dissimilar when she was young though.
https://youtu.be/hMudc9NrvME

Well, I also have a personal bias towards her since especially in that interview she remends me a lot of a girlfriend I had once... She wasn't obnoxiously "quirky" but she had that same fey grace to her and – especially during our first dates – that sort of ridiculously adorable underlying nervousness and oh so slight fidgetiness.
>>
>>63685265
MUUUUUUUUUH DICK
>>
>>63685829
How and when would she have done it? Or would it have just been like Harry/Ginny where Harry suddenly starts becoming nauseous around her or whatever and it signifies cupid's arrow.
>>
>>63685936
Ireland is a British country, ergo people from Ireland are British
>>
>>63685446
guess shes the only cute/pretty potato, also she wasnt as potato when young. Either way, like i said, unexplainable.
>>
>>63686026
Did that make sense to you in your head
>>
>>63685522
Yandere simulator mods, where you kill hogwarts students for senpai (luna)
>>
>>63685983
damn straight
>>
>>63686026
>Ireland is a British country
Are those Murrican Geography classes acting up again?
IRELAND IS IRELAND FOR FUCK'S SAKE!
And Britain is the Island on which the Wales, Scotland and England are located.
>>
>>63686071
Ireland is located in the British Isles, Irish people are British

Is English your main language? It wasn't a very complex reasoning...
>>
>>63686144
Ireland (the isle on the west) + Great Britain (the isle on the eastt) = British Isles

Ireland, Northern Ireland, Wales, Scotland and England are British countries
>>
Harry, did I ever tell you that you were in what was easily one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the seriesüf only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but itüfs certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books are g-g-good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King
>>
File: You dun it nao Arry Porrer.jpg (513 KB, 1060x1060) Image search: [Google]
You dun it nao Arry Porrer.jpg
513 KB, 1060x1060
>>
>>63686314
How many times can this be posted till it's reportable for spam?
>>
>>63686213
Are you dense?
British Isles = UK (inluding Northerin Ireland but NOT the Republic of Ireland), Isle of Man, Channel Islands
>>
>>63686314
agreed on both sides of the text and not the pic though. the movies and books are some of the worst stuff I've ever seen be accepted as "mainstream pop culture"
>>
File: British_Isles_Euler_diagram_15.png (439 KB, 2000x1625) Image search: [Google]
British_Isles_Euler_diagram_15.png
439 KB, 2000x1625
>>63686432
The British Isles do include the RoI. Northern Ireland isn't it's own island off by itself for fuck's sake.
>>
>>63686024
Strike my earlier comment, it seems she never actually said Harry Should have ended up with Hermione, it's just what clickbait articles said in response to her explaining her reasons for pairing Ron and Hermione.
>>
>>63686490
Listen, dude, no self-respecting Irishman would ever EVER refer to himself as "British".
Just like no Austrian would refer to himself as "German" and no Belgian would refer to himself as "French",
>>
>>63686919
It's not the same

A guy from Montenegro and a guy from Serbia are both Balkan

A guy from Latvia and a guy from Lithuania are Baltic

A guy from Ireland and a guy from Wales are British

It's as easy as that
>>
>>63684702
wasn't really gambon's fault. mike newell really fucked that movie up. gambon was 100% on-point for the other movies
>>
>>63687057
A guy from Norway and a guy from Sweden are both Scandinavian. So what? A Norwegian still wouldn't refer to himself as Swedish and a Swiss still wouldn't refer to himself as Austrian even though those are both Alpine nations.

And just like that, an Irishman or -woman isn't British.
>>
>>63687167
You don't get it

Ireland is a British country in geographical terms

Calling Irish people British is technically correct
>>
>>63685564
>>63685570
>>63685619
>hating based Neville

how does anyone justify this?
>>
>>63686919
The Irish can cry "muh independence" all they want. That doesn't change geography (or the fact that they're culturally identical to the British in every way except religion). Now fuck off potato-American.
>>
>>63687057
>>63687167

But wait, I get your point there. Your basically saying that the words "British" and "Irish" are hyponymous, just as the words "Baltic" and "Serbian".
That's simply not the case though.
An Englishman will say he's British, A Welshman will say he's British as well, but as soon as you get to Northern Ireland, barely anyone will refer to themselves as "British". "Citizen of the UK", maybe. But not "British".
And, as I've already mentioned. No Irishman will ever refer to himself as "British".
>>
>>63687276
*You're
Oh fuck that shit. Gonna get some sleep now.

>>63687269
>implying I'm American
>>
"british" """"""""genes"""""""
>>
>>63686490
Irishman here.It's still bullshit. The fact that the use of the term 'british isles' has actually been subject of controversy for decades now still doesn't make us 'british'.
>>
>>63687537
>controversy
Nah, the Irish are barely 4m people, literally no one cares about you

+99% people in the world calls these islands the British archipielago
>>
>>63685007
Apparates behind anon
*points wand*
"Avada Kedavra"
>nuthin personal kiddo
>>
>>63687323
Should have broken up with her before fucking that one qt instead of cheating on her
>>
>>63687604
Well, none that I know. Looks like I only commune with enlightened people.
>>
>>63686314
>look at picture
>the stranger
>a beta male goes on a shooting spree and gets put to death

>Les miserables
>Anonymouse people protesting until change happens

>Don quixote
>Weeaboo man gets lost in his own fantasies

>great gatsby
>The great american cuck

>count of monte cristo
>Cuck's revenge

This list is making fun of you for being an edgy virgin neckbeard anon, saying you relate to betas. You might know that if you read those books.
>>
Sadly I didn't realize this series was shit until I read her little manifesto, The Casual Vacancy. With all the fantasy gone Rowling's sheer mediocrity was laid bare. Not good, not bad, just nothing.
>>
>all these retards who don't know the difference between ireland the island and ireland the country

Ireland is a British Isle because one of the countries on the island (Northern Ireland) is British. The Republic of Ireland isn't British and neither are its citizens. Calling an Irish person British because they're from a British Isle is like calling a Brazilian person American because they're from South America.
>>
>>63688430
thanks. Seriously.
>>
File: AmadeusCloseup_sm.jpg (17 KB, 139x133) Image search: [Google]
AmadeusCloseup_sm.jpg
17 KB, 139x133
>>63688430
>Republic of Ireland exists on a British Isle
>but it's not British, not even geographically!
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.