[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw only 17 more days until the most reddit film of all time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1280x720-3r4.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-3r4.jpg
113 KB, 1280x720
>tfw only 17 more days until the most reddit film of all time hits theaters
>>
Are you embarrassed for ever liking Sam Jackson yet?
>>
>>63432019
I'm going to see it with my daddy in 70mm
>>
>>63432045
I'm not ashamed for liking Samuel Leroy Jackson.
>>
It's like Tarantino is holding a gun to my head and the warm black dingus is moving towards my mouth in extreme slow motion. I can put off thinking about it for a while but in 17 days time I'll have to deal with it and it'll be one of the most excruciating experiences of my life.
>>
>>63432019
What does "reddit" mean when it is used as an adjective?
>>
>>63432045
he's been famous for too long

spent too much time with Quentin too
>>
File: kill me.jpg (87 KB, 957x707) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
87 KB, 957x707
I don't want to see it, and I know it's gonna be shit. But at the same time, it's another uno fartontino film, so I have to.

Help me.
>>
liking tarantino and slj, along with korn and limp bizkit, were acceptable in middle school
>>
>>63432152
Just go in high as a kite.
>>
>>63432172
Can't smoke weed as of last week, m8. They give me heart palpitations now for whatever reason. I'm gonna have to go in stone cold sober.

Help me.
>>
I can't wait to see Pulp Fiction 6
>>
>>63432204
Drink
>>
>>63432105
reddit(on 4chan) adj. (reeeee-deet)
1.distasteful, as associated with reddit, implying that being linked to reddit is bad enough
2.something having to do with normies and social justice where when a character in a show is not white male that therefore they are only making the character black for social justice and trend reasons instead of actually wanting a black character involved, associated with what 4chan believes reddit to support
>>
I can't wait to watch Samuel Jackson kill evil white men! XD
>>
>>63432123
fuck off jew
>>
>>63432436
lol what

you give a nigga like sam jackson too much time in the spotlight and he's gonna start doing some embarassing shit

especially when paired up with a maniac like Tarantino.

so how about you fuck off, cunt
>>
Can't wait for all the white tears on this board when it drops. Gonna watch it twice
>>
>>63432361
Sounds like some reddit-speak to me...GET 'IM BOYS!!
>>
>>63432019
What makes it a reddit movie tho?
I have no clue what the movie is about.
>>
>>63432850
Warm black dingus
>>
>>63432045
Im gonna be so pissed if the niger comes out on top but you just low it sense c u c k tarintino is making the movie.
>>
>>63432019
>>63432045
Hola, Reddit
>>
>>63434319
do you feel like you're actually contributing something?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.