[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/rip/ Simpsons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
It happened /tv/
The Simspons are dead

After the Simpsons story depth continually got worse after the Millenium, after Anke Engelke became the voice actor of Marge, the inevitably happened - Norbert Gastell died.

The German voice actor of Homer, of whom many fans said his acting makes the German version of the Simpsons, although of all translation mistakes and jokes lost in translation, even better than the original, is dead. With him the last reason to watch the Simpsons.
Good night sweet prince, it was a long ride.
>>
Latin american dubs are best dubs.

RIP german Homer, you are in chocolate land now.
>>
>German Homer

literally who cares
>>
>euros have to watch shitty dubs of our shows because they have no original content

LMAO
>>
DUDE ITS OKAY FOR AMERICAN FAMILIES TO BE THIS RETARDED LMAO
>>
fun fact: the french voice actors of Homer and Marge are married irl
>>
>>63116056
>Latin american dubs are best dubs.
only until season 15 tbqh
>>
if you watch any dubs you are a complete retard.
>>
>>63116079
This guy gets it
>>
oh no how will this affect new episodes of the simpsons!!!!
>>
When Dan Castellaneta dies they'll just get the next gen Tom Kenny to take over his role
>>
>watching dubs

The only dubs you should be watching are mine
>>
File: 1436302824622.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1436302824622.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
>>63116839
mediocre!
>>
Well, Marges original German voice actress was better than the English one as well and they replaced her.

Interestingly she died pretty much at the point when the show turned to shit anyway.
>>
File: 1438554057443.png (279 KB, 497x460) Image search: [Google]
1438554057443.png
279 KB, 497x460
>>63116839
mediocre, check these
>>
>>63116016
literally who cares
also, who's [american] death will it take to finally kill zombie simpsons?
>>
>>63116016
>better than the original

They say this for about 90% of the Simpsons dubs. The original version must truly suck.
>>
File: homerfeelsbadman.png (131 KB, 288x339) Image search: [Google]
homerfeelsbadman.png
131 KB, 288x339
>>63116016

It's pretty sad, I like dubs and while I've never listened to many european dubs, I do respect the work they bring.

>>63116783

Tom Kenny has never done a voice that makes me think he'd work as Homer.
>>
>>63116983

The latin american dub changed all the voices around the same time the show went to the shitter. Made it far easier to just drop it.
>>
Groening said the Quebecois French dub is the best of all the dubs.
>>
sleep tight German Homer
>>
>>63116983
>Interestingly she died pretty much at the point when the show turned to shit anyway.
Bad Simpsons scripts are killing off voice actors.
>>
>>63116056
Before 2006 familia, now it's bullshit
>>
>>63116056
Yes until they were all replaces. Beto Velez is the GOAT
>>
>>63117789
>French Quebecois
Didn't he said so about the "real" French one ?
>>
>>63118180
Oh, you're right:
>Matt Groening has stated that both Quebec and French versions of the series were the best translations of the show in another language in the world.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.