[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone watching Blindspot? This show is actually getting really good.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
Anyone watching Blindspot? This show is actually getting really good.
>>
nah, doesn't look interesting
>>
>tattoos

GROSS
>>
File: 1433567682065.jpg (19 KB, 569x648) Image search: [Google]
1433567682065.jpg
19 KB, 569x648
I don't watch procedurals or near procedurals that pretend to have some interesting hook that will never be fully explained.
>>
>>63000941
Bonnie Rotten got a mainstream gig? Good for her.
>>
>>63000941
>watching waifu endangerment: the show
>>
It would be close to genuinely good if the male lead wasn't in it. He's a walking lump of plastic and serves no purpose to the story. This is Jane's story, she should be the lead but for some reason she's sharing the spotlight with pure generic male procedural lead.

I have no idea why they hired Damian Scott from Strike Back and got him to play a nofun grim asshole. Just have him do his SB thing again, it's not that fucking hard.
>>
File: 1448273268051.webm (779 KB, 624x576) Image search: [Google]
1448273268051.webm
779 KB, 624x576
The male lead is awful awful awful
The female lead is just awful

I was expecting a lot more lewdity just judging from how they advertised this show with Jaimie Alexander's naked body but it seems that's not the case.
I'm a few episodes behind, I just watched an episode where we find out one of the female FBI agents has some gambling debts or some shit and it was so poorly executed, like they asked themselves 'how do we make this female fbi agent not just a cardboard cutout fbi agent?' ... 'debts!'
>>
>>63000941
I like it pham
>>
My gf forced us to stop watching because "she's a murderer and he's an asshole"
>>
File: 1413170210193.jpg (26 KB, 524x336) Image search: [Google]
1413170210193.jpg
26 KB, 524x336
>>63001678
>My gf forced us
>>
>>63001719
she can be pretty feisty
>>
File: 1408033643857.gif (401 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1408033643857.gif
401 KB, 400x400
>>63001678
>>63002020
>>
stopped watching after 1 episode

seemed like trash
>>
It's the Blacklist without based Spader.
>>
>>63002066
it gets better
>>
>>63002774
no it doesn't
>>
I thought it would be horrible because I hate procedural cop shows, but it's surprisingly a solid 7/10 show. Just watch at least the first 3 episodes, they set up the story.
>>
>>63000941
It's something like what I imagine a modern Soviet television show would be like—only, you know, American. Think of an unpopular government program or police tactic; it probably has or will come up and be cast in a positive light. Think of an opponent of the United States in global politics—any BRICS member—and it will turn up, cast in the role of sponsor of some terrorist plot or espionage program. As per usual with FBI-focused procedurals, the CIA shows up to be blamed for everything unpopular about anti-terror legislation, government secrets, etc.; relieving the FBI of any guilt but that of association. No doubt the friendliness of the program to the FBI, modern anti-terror politics, and U.S. foreign policy is not purely a matter of an 'approved' script, but one can never shake the feeling that some commissar had more than a little to say about it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.