[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A movie that's such an artsy fartsy jerk off that it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
A movie that's such an artsy fartsy jerk off that it's still boring 25 mins before a fucking planet destroys earth.

Kirsten Dunst does have some rocking tits though.
>>
>>62973692
>shamelesspleb.webm
>>
I love the part when she gets so distressed she makes an art wall out of pages ripped from books.
>>
Her fucking that guy was really predictable, sadly another one of von Triers pathetic kek fantasies. Other than that it was pretty good. I captured the feel of impending doom well.
>>
>>62973692
yep, depression is pretty boring from the outside
>>
>>62975440
Yes, this is why I loved the movie. The apathy and anxiety resonated so well with me. It captures those emotions so well from two sisters. I don't know what OP expected and why he hated it other than "it was boring"
>>
>>62973692
>artsy fartsy

well aint that cutesy wutesy
>>
>>62975967
Meant to quote >>62973793
>>
File: vontryhard.jpg (48 KB, 1200x450) Image search: [Google]
vontryhard.jpg
48 KB, 1200x450
Lars von Tryhard has said that he was under the influence of alcohol and hard drugs during filming/writing of all his movies, he also identifies himself as a jew.
>>
>>62973692
Do you have any legitimite reasons why it was a bad movie or do you admit you're a pleb who couldn't even appreciate ehat the film did? Artsy or boring are not real reasons why it is bad.
>>
>>62973692
muh depression allows me to sleep with anyone I want with no reperkekions
>>
>>62973765
loved that part too, made me google all the paintings
>>
it reminded me of when i was a conspiracy nutjob (nibiru/planet x etc) just like charlotte's character
>>
>>62976372
Why can't depression do that in?
>>
FUCK you.

It just happens to be the greatest movie of our time.

Why are you so wrong?
>>
>>62977604
So much as... Dunst did /film/ & killed /tv/..........................................................................................................she just done surpassed Cate Blanchett!
>>
>>62973692
Babby's first review of babby's first von Trier.
>>
Tbh Dunst did it right: show them tittays in their prime. What are people like Alison Brie waiting for?
>>
>>62975440

Its pretty boring from the inside as well desu senpai.
>>
stupid art movie

all visuals and no plot or character development. not something I'd expect imdb to give over 7 and rotten tomatoes to have over 75%
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.