[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone else noticed inconsistency in the deletion of shitposts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1268457502296.jpg (26 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1268457502296.jpg
26 KB, 320x240
Has anyone else noticed inconsistency in the deletion of shitposts on /tv/?

Mods seem to have no problem with sheev, or other star wars memes, but instantly delete baneposts or frogposts as soon as they come across them

Why is this?
>>
Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™ is coming to theatres on December 18, 2015
>>
Anyone?? Mod? Jani??
>>
There is no consistency in the moderation here because mods are insane schizophrenic crackheads.
>>
>>62925418
how do i get paid to post like that?
>>
i dunno, i filter all that shit

i just wish we could discuss actresses without being deleted every time because every thread where the subject is a woman is automatically thought of as being a waifu thread
>>
>>62925315
Because this entire board is a shill for Star Wars
>>
They delete Louis CK threads, but keep John Oliver threads too. Jannies need to back the fuck off and stop messing with shit when we're trying to meme.
>>
>>62926512
you can
just make the OP related to something else and keep it going for a post or 5 then change
>>
While receiving a B.J., piss in the girls mouth when you tell her you're cumming.
Kristin really enjoyed mouthing my dill spear until I gave her a moutful of pickle juice.
>>
Mods and janitors are shit?

Nothing new here.
>>
>>62927180
It doesn't make sense though. Are they being paid to keep them up?and even then if a thread is deleted, it's deleted in the way that makes it look like a natural 404 on the archive
>>
>>62925315
They delete whatever they feel like at the time. Things are then made worse as the reddit userbase routinely use the report button as a downvote.
>>
one day star wars will be completely banned on here. believe in hiro
>>
>Janitors/mods are shit on /tv/
No way, this is news to me

This is the worst board at the moment with shitposting and /pol/'s delusional agendas. I'm very convinced this has become a hub for the mentally ill who actually get more enjoyment out of talking about things they hate rather than ya know..legitimate movie and television discussion
>>
Film companies use viral marketers to post paid content on Internet communities.
>>
>>62928333
oh yeah and viral marketing
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.