[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you watch less than 2 films a day, you should not be allowed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1446000179828s.jpg (7 KB, 216x250) Image search: [Google]
1446000179828s.jpg
7 KB, 216x250
If you watch less than 2 films a day, you should not be allowed to post here. There are many more sites out there that are welcoming to plebs such as Reddit
>>
File: 4517681867_c75a3e5b1f.jpg (26 KB, 216x281) Image search: [Google]
4517681867_c75a3e5b1f.jpg
26 KB, 216x281
>>62816990
>If you watch less than 2 films a day
>this is posted on /tv/
>not /cinema/
>not /film/
>not /flick/
>>
This Post Has Been Edited to Fit Your Screen
>>
i actually agree
>>
>if you work full time, you shouldn't be allowed to post here

I know, I know
>normies reeeee
>>
>>62817209
What time do you get off work?
>>
You guys know that Hadrian has distain for his lover Antinous dying at the port.
>>
>>62817209
I actually work pretty much all day right now 7 days a week right now. Hard to watch film when you work from 10am to 10pm every day :(
>>
>>62817209
this is seriously the worst, most disconnected from reality excuse for being a posturing little shit, and i can't believe it KEEPS BEING REPEATED

you don't work in a nork labor camp. you have time for 2 films a day, or at the VERY least 1, but i promise you're sub-150 for the year, you little pleb fuck
>>
>>62817411
>Hard to watch film when you work from 10am to 10pm every day :(
Um, maybe if you don't care about cinema?
>>
>>62816990

>watch at least 2 films a day

sorry, only a NEET could have the time for this
>>
>people actually think 2 is hard even if you're 9-5
jesus christ
where did this board go so wrong
>>
>>62817448
>get up at 7am
>shower, shave, eat breakfast
>drive to work in traffic at 9am
>L break at 1230
>work util 5-6pm
>drive home in traffic, get home around 630, 7pm
>have to go to sleep by at least 11-12am to get up the next day
that leaves me 4 hours to eat dinner, clean up, and shitpost about my waifu,

I don't have time to watch 2 movies, friend
>>
shit
>>
>tfw from 15-23 or so I averaged at least 2 films a day.

>Would rent 10 videos a week, plus see 2-3 films at the cinema plus watch stuff from my collection

>Would compulsively read A.C., Sight And Sound, assorted books (both technical manuals and history/theory) and devour documentaries and extra features on cinema

>tfw now maybe watch one or two movies a week, usually some shitty horror film or pleb-buster, and often browse 4chan on my phone during them

>Maybe see 1-2 movies in a cinema per year

Dunno what happened bro's. I feel like I've watched myself out of movie fandom.
>>
>>62818106
Then go to reddit
>>
>>62816990
how ? only time i did this is when i watched every mcu movie in a week
>>
>>>/film/
Oh wait
No one cares about you pretentious keks, you should kill yourselves or alternatively use reddit.com/r/truefilm
>>
>>62817448
You don't make the rules here you little fucker
>>
>>62819902
whats going on here? are you still upset you don't fit in on this board??
>>
>tfw have time for two flicks or one serial, but not both
>>
File: hawking-2010-getty.jpg (61 KB, 500x550) Image search: [Google]
hawking-2010-getty.jpg
61 KB, 500x550
>>62817061
Some of us have better things to do, you useless blob.
>>
I go to the movies once or twice a week, and normally watch 2 films per day. Work won't allow it some times but I try to make up for it. Sometimes I get to go film festivals where I watch as much as I can. My fav film this year so far is the witch.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.