[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Vinceposting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 12
File: 1434910370061.gif (1 MB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
1434910370061.gif
1 MB, 640x352
You ever heard of the saying "Why'd the chicken cross the road?" Well it didn't. I'm the fucking road, Ray, and nobody crosses me.
>>
>>62695644
Caspere knew this.
>>
Best character

inb4 Rusttards
>>
>>62695701
>tfw this meme died with the second season
>>
umm they say .... but something something chinaman

caspere knew this
>>
File: 1443845900545.jpg (64 KB, 1920x1078) Image search: [Google]
1443845900545.jpg
64 KB, 1920x1078
Sometimes your worst self is your best self, know what I'm saying?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpKogArhMC0

>1:30

Fuuuuuuck.
>>
You wanna dance, Raymond? I wanna polka.
>>
>>62695998
what a shame
had potential to be used in a lot of circumstances
>>
Never lost any key , never had any fucking keychain.
>>
"A good woman mitigates our baser tendencies."

Damn....
>>
Ever heard the saying "A stitch in time saves nine?" Well, I'm the needle Ray, and it's time to sew things up.
>>
I never lost my cool Ray, not even when my fucking fridge was stolen
>>
>>62695644

You know what a well is Ray? It's a hole in the ground where you can draw water. And I'm drawing the line right here in the water.
>>
You know how they say you can lead a horse to water but cant make it drink Ray? Well guess what, Im the fucking water and I'll be goddamned if that horse doesn't drink me.
>>
You know how they say that it's no good closing the barn door after the horse is gone? Well, I'm the barn door Ray and I'm closing anyway.
>>
>>62697994
kek
>>
Ya ever see that dog food commercial about the dog food that makes it's own gravy? Well I don't like gravy Ray and I'm ready to feed the dog.
>>
>>62695644

There's an old saying about having to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince. Well, Ray, I've kissed a lot of frogs and I'm not stopping until I meet my prince.
>>
KGB MOTHER FUCKER
>>
You know how they say measure twice, cut once? Well, I don't care how you do it, Ray. Just remember I'm the fucking ruler.
>>
>>62698423
Who's ray? Who's talking?
>>
The world is your oyster, Ray. Problem is, it's everyone else's, too, and I'm a fucking fisherman.
>>
You know how they say kill two birds with one stone? Well guess what Ray. They're crushing two stones with one bird, and I'm the fucking bird.
>>
File: vvdasani.jpg-original.jpg (115 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
vvdasani.jpg-original.jpg
115 KB, 500x750
It's a dog eat dog world Ray, and I'm the fucking Chinaman.
>>
>You don't burn a candle at both ends, Ray. You shoot at it with a flamethrower.
>>
>>62698560
it's a doggy dog world, dingus
>>
>Never do anything out of hunger, not even eating
>>
>>62698329
I like this one just purely for how little it makes sense
>>
You ever see King Kong, Ray? I feel like I'm stuck on top of a skyscraper, swatting at biplanes. And it's only a matter of time before I realize I'm made of fuckin foam rubber
>>
>>62698993
Wow. This really is an actual quote
>>
File: frank-0.jpg (257 KB, 2208x1242) Image search: [Google]
frank-0.jpg
257 KB, 2208x1242
>Ray, let me tell you something

>Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse, wouldn't quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out. Ray, as of this moment, I am that second mouse.
>>
A picture's worth a thousand words. But I just can't read the fuckin' language.
>>
Ever hear that saying, "bird in the hand is worth two in the bush", Ray? Well, I'm the bird, Ray. I'm the bird.
>>
>>62701007
>I'm the bush, Ray. And I'm about to go nucular.
>>
You guys are funny
>>
Fuck season 2
>>
>>62695644
a chinaman walks into the eye doctor
chinaman says he can't see well
the doctor takes a look and says
"i see the problem, you have a cataract"
chinaman says, "no i drive a rincoln"
>>
Holding on too long is just a fear of what's to show because not everything that goes around comes back around, you know. One thing that is clear. It's all down hill from here.
>>
Three blind mice. See how they run, Ray? They all ran after the farmer's wife, who cut off their fucking tails with a carving knife. Did you ever see such a sight in your life, Ray? I'm the farmer's wife btw.
>>
Some may not think it be like it is, Ray, but it do. It do.
>>
You ever crash a wedding, Ray? You know that song they play, Twist and Shout? Well life's sort of like a wedding, Ray, only the song is Fuck and Die.
>>
>>62701364
He drives a lincoln. So what?
>>
>>62695644

I actually really like that line desu
>>
You know the old saying "you reap what you sow?" Well, Ray, everything has been sown and I'm the reaper.
>>
>>62697769
>embed
>must click a link to watch said shit scene

<(you)>
>>
You ever heard the saying, "All the world is mad save for me and thee, and sometimes I wonder about thee?" Well my wondering days are over Ray and the world is about to get a little bit madder.
>>
>>62701824
Tell me... just how asswrassled are you?
>>
>>62697994
>>62698046
underrated posts
>>
>>62695644

You know the old saying about how golf is a nice walk ruined? Well. I'm ready to tee off Ray and ruin some nice walks.
>>
You ever heard the saying if you build it, they will come? Well it's built Ray, and I'm ready to come.
>>
>>62701638
>Cadillac
>Cadirrac
>cataract
>
>>
I've never seen an episode but I understand this meme because I can picture Vince saying stupid shit. Well I'm the meme Ray, I'm the meme.
>>
You ever hear "take a penny leave a penny" Ray? Well guess what, Im taking both pennies and Im leaving nothing, theyre my god damn pennies.
>>
You ever been on the Disney ride It's a Small World , Ray? Well I'm about to make this world a whole hell of a lot smaller, and I ain't paying no admission fee.
>>
Vinceposting is legitimately the best meme /tv/ has
>>
You eve heard the saying "Good fences make good neighbors"? Well the fence is gone Ray and you're about to see a really bad neighbor.
>>
>>62697862
Caspere knewe this
>>
You ever hear the saying "When it rains, it pours"? Well better get your umbrella out Ray, because it's about to rain.
>>
You ever heard the old saying "Why buy the cow when you get the milk for free?" Well I sold the cow Ray, and nothing is free anymore.
>>
>>62702689

>because I am a fucking thundercloud
>>
>>62704416

you're right
good edit
>>
Recently watched s2 and guess what?
FRANK NEVER SAID "CASPERE KNEW THIS" You lied to me!
>>
>>62701638
You don't get it do you Ray?
>>
>>62705666
Yes, hee does, don't lie Satan. Aint even memeing you
>>
season 3 when??

it seem pizzaz keep all new memes for himself
>>
He told me he heard it straight from the horse's mouth.
I said fuck you I hate horses.
>>
You ever heard the saying the early bird gets the worm Ray? Well I'm the worm, and I'm sleeping in today.
>Frank proceeds to shut the door and go back to bed
>>
You know that saying, ''Sweating like a whore in church,'' Ray? Well, I'm the whore, and unless I get some deodorant, Ray, things are gonna get real fuckin' nasty.
>>
You ever hear about friendly ghosts Ray? Casper knew this.
>>
>>62698246
>>62698188
>>62698107

not that good when you stick to a formula. try again.
>>
Knock, knock, Ray. I'm the fucking door.
>>
File: 1436549854939.png (382 KB, 861x463) Image search: [Google]
1436549854939.png
382 KB, 861x463
You deal with pimps, you get pimpish results, Frank.
>>
File: 1439430999439.png (920 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1439430999439.png
920 KB, 1280x720
You don't direct me, Khe Sanh, motherfucker.
>>
File: caspere knew this.jpg (159 KB, 600x387) Image search: [Google]
caspere knew this.jpg
159 KB, 600x387
You ever hear the saying 'Curiosity killed the cat?' Well I'm Curiosity and I kill pussies.
>>
>>62709576
my sides have ascended
>>
>They say blood is thicker than water, Ray, but that don't make it any easier to swallow
>>
File: Frank Semyon.jpg (51 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Frank Semyon.jpg
51 KB, 640x640
>It's all about living the dream. But if you're living the dream, how do you know if you're awake or asleep?
>>
I never wear a watch Ray. Something that close to you shouldn't change so often.
>>
I love vinceposting so fucking much
>>
File: 1439232398843.png (360 KB, 774x852) Image search: [Google]
1439232398843.png
360 KB, 774x852
Despite all my rage I'm still just a rat in a cage, Ray. Caspere knew this.
>>
The world is dead and we killed it, Ray. Now the Moon's gunning for revenge. Heaven;y bodies? I don't fuckin' think so.
>>
>>62697769

and yet again the best scene is the one that is ripped off of another movie
>>
>>62709979
>fails to cite sources
>>
I knew a guy once, went by the name Pavel. He was very important to a lot of people. Got abducted one day. CIA shows up almost immediately.

Turns out the whole thing was orchestrated by this big guy they called Bane. He wore a mask.

We all wear masks, Ray. And if Caspere wants me to take off my mask it's gonna be very painful. For him.
>>
My wife asked me to come to bed last night. I asked 'what's in it for me'? She argued the usual, pussy, blah blah - you know. I took out my wallet and gave her a hundred. 'Pay me', I said to her. She gave me the bill. I scoffed. 'Is this all I'm worth to you?' I gave her another hundred. She payed, but it still wasn't enough. 'There's still one thing you can pay me with...' I said as I puckered my pink lips into the shape and texture of an asshole. And so, just like that, I fucked her ass. Poor girl never was good with money. You hear what I'm saying, Ray?
>>
You know, fossil fuels will run out one day. But I'm a businessman and a good one is always looking for the next big thing. I'm into solar power, I'm gonna harvest the sun Ray.
>>
you ever hear the one about six being afraid of seven Ray? Well I am seven, and I eight nine
>>
I finally got around to watching the first season. Great show. Went nowhere, but the dialogue was so indulgent, so self-assured, and delivered with such fucking confidence that I got caught up in the melodrama. Fucking loved it.

What the fuck's this Vinceposting shit? I know S2 is supposed to suck dick or something, but I'm still eager to check it out once it gets a disc release.

Catch me up, /tv/. Which of these fucking quotes are real. Is Vince a desperate attempt by the writers to out-Rust Rust?
>>
Which episode and time does Frank say Caspere knew this?
>>
They say you can't make an omelette without beating a few eggs. It's like I'm the eggs, Ray. But there ain't no fuckin' omelette.
>>
>>62710653
If you value your time don't watch the abomination that is season 2.
>>
File: 1439434333040.jpg (99 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
1439434333040.jpg
99 KB, 1200x675
>>62710653
>>62710851
It's a meme to dislike season 2
>>
>>62697769
Vince proved he was legit with this scene.
>>
>>62710653
vince plays a self-made street thug who worked his way up to boss level and now wants to fit in with the millionaires but probably never finished high school and picked up all his $10 words from a word-a-day calendar. he tries to sound super classy but underneath he's just a slightly smarter than average thug in a new suit. it seems stupid at first but by the end he becomes a great character.
>>
>>62710957

That sounds genuinely compelling and is always my favorite sort of character to come across in entertainment. He's a sassier Jay Gatsby.

>>62710851

I'm willing to give anything the benefit of the doubt--especially so if I liked prior productions tethered to it. Bloodline's the best fucking show I've seen in forever--even beat out Mad Men, for me. Its last 5 seconds were absolute dogshit needlessly contrived to create a second season. Pissed me off beyond belief.

I'll still watch S2. You know. In case it isn't dogshit.

My feelings regarding True Detective S2 are less pained, so I'm much more anticipatory of the day I get to check out the blu ray from my library.
>>
My house is haunted Ray did you know that? They say you shouldn't give your ghosts nicknames, but we have one that's a former Hollywood starlet that went under for breast enhancement surgery and never came back up. Casper New Tits.
>>
>>62710030
>fails at not being a fucking retard
>>
it's like blue balls... in your heart
>>
>>62710653
The only redeeming factor of Season 2 is the novelty of being one of the biggest drop offs in quality between seasons of any show ever. The only other ones I can think of of the top of my head is Game of Thrones Season 5 and maybe Homeland Season 4.
>>
>>62710897
Is that how you rationalize liking complete dreck?
>>
>>62711158
this line is one of the shittiest in the thread and its actually real
>>
>>62711745
No that's how your parents rationalize not aborting you.
>>
>>62712007
OOOOHHHHHH SNAP
>>
Not all ghosts are friendly, Casper knew this.
>>
We're not going down that slippery slope anymore, Ray. We've plateaued on that slippery slope.
>>
Anybody have the screecaps of when vinceposting was in its prime? Christ that shit was hilarious.
>>
Guys, don't make this into a thing

My name is Vince and this is really pissing me off.
>>
>>62712161

You might be pissed off, Vince, but this ain't no pissing contest. It's a shitting contest, and I'm the biggest shit here.
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.