[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imperial Emissary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 19338340520_e929ba8968.jpg (37 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
19338340520_e929ba8968.jpg
37 KB, 500x500
Greetings from the Emperor!

I am here to answer your questions about our organisation.

I will provide ways to enlist, should you want to slaughter rebel scum.

Each of your questions or remarks should be accompanied by a glorious image of a Storm Trooper or other imperial symbols.
>>
Is it true you breed and program big black cocks to impregnate all white females?
>>
>>64343118
hello, reddit
>>
>>64343379
>Is it true you breed and program big black cocks to impregnate all white females?

No, but it is true that we enslave black humans to serve as meat shields on the battlefields. Normally, it goes this way: we use them as cleaning slaves in our bases and when they get less efficient with the cleaning, we send them on some suicide mission with out elite squads. It is understood by the elite squad that these are pawns, although the black trooper himself just assumes he got promoted. Some find great pride in this and throw themselves even more into battle. Then they die. It's nothing but benefits for us.

>>64343459

Hello, rebel scum.
>>
>>64343489
>with out elite

With our.
>>
I heard to become an imperial officer serving upon a star destroyer you have to go through 4 years physical training at the academy, is this true? I assume it is to flush out the weeds, but it hardly seems optimal for the empire to disregard great minds just because of physical limitations.
>>
>>64343575
>I heard to become an imperial officer serving upon a star destroyer you have to go through 4 years physical training at the academy, is this true? I assume it is to flush out the weeds, but it hardly seems optimal for the empire to disregard great minds just because of physical limitations.

Great minds know that inhabiting a weak body is absolutely stupid, therefore, no great mind lives in a weak body. Not in the Empire anyway.

The 4 years also serve as a way to get your body strong if you wish to join. Anyone is welcome, but you'll have to become strong, even if you're "only" a great mind to begin with.
>>
If you let this thread die, you won't get a chance to beat up traitors.
>>
>>64344445

>so close
>>
i heard your high-ranking officials don't actually go to officer school and are instead picked from the emperor's friends and concubines

i also heard these people abuse the shit out of their subordinates and even murder them

are these statements true?
>>
>>64345155
>i heard your high-ranking officials don't actually go to officer school and are instead picked from the emperor's friends and concubines

Rebel propaganda. We all have to go through the academy and are picked by our direct superiors, so on and so forth. Force sensitive elements sometimes check up on individuals at various levels, looking for various skills, or even other force sensitive people.

>i also heard these people abuse the shit out of their subordinates and even murder them

Propaganda again. Hux isn't real. We would never have someone this young, this high. And nobody becomes a general because his father was one, and died. We're not into nepotism. We're into space Fascism à la Mussolini, with military power and economical power as the pillars of any system. The rest is all about things being centered around individuals with both power and responsibilities. We don't like group dictatorships, we want humans at the center of every decision, in according with human nature, in respect of our evolution.
>>
Last chance!
>>
>>64343118
What is the current status of Trooper TR-8R?
>>
>>64346522

Recovering on the hospital part of the nearest base. He was shot by an elderly coward who does not understand nor care about duels. Thankfully, that geriatric poobag got perforated by our intern shitlord.
>>
Very last chance!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.