[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we go to Episode 7 IMDB user reviews and bring something back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1450652375017.jpg (184 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
1450652375017.jpg
184 KB, 500x370
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2488496/reviews
>>
>Ive sucked diahrea out of Oprah's arsehole but Force Awakens left a really bad taste in my mouth
>>
>AND THATS IT, now the negative part 3rd Death Star....Emo Darth Vader wannabe kid...boring soundtrack, except for some old tunes....no proper lightsaber duel.....Death of Han, expected and unnecessary.....characters don't need jedi training anymore to use force or lightsabers...villain telling jokes....everyone telling jokes.....too much joke and comedy overall...teenager love story....10 second Luke....Villains ass kicked too easily....everyone knows everyone at first blink (and can drive everything)...weakpoint of 3rd Deathstar...i don't wanna write anymore

kek so butthurt
>>
It seems like most reviewers are giving it shit, yet is rated as 8.6
>>
>>64163407
you mean so much correct hurt
>>
>>64163648
yeah wtf is up with that
>>
How about we don't because we're not 12
>>
>>64163713
Literally all plebian arguments, he's bitching about WHY AREN'T THESE CHARACTERS EVEN MORE COOKIE CUTTER THAN THEY ALREADY ARE NOT MUH STAR WARS WAAAAAAH HAN'S DEATH WAD UNNECESSARY EVEN THOUGH HARRISON FORD WANTED OUT
>>
Imdb just full of butthurt fanboys and over-expectation faggot
>>
>>64162927
>Prequelshits sperg out on IMDB forums cause their shitty PT trilogy wasn't as well received
K E K M A O
>>
>>64162927
>There's a disturbing lack of memes
>>
>Not only was the confined exploration of the Force disappointing but so was the serious lack of emotional poignancy. At no point, AT LITERALLY NO POINT, did I feel sad, frustrated, anxious, worried, or exhilarated during its belabored two hours and sixteen minutes. The characters felt like they could be potentially cloned from any PG-13 teen movie you've seen since Twilight hijacked the world and forced it's twisted, disgusting version of acceptable adolescent stereotypes upon us. You could almost swap out the light-sabers, tie-fighters, and storm troopers and you'd have a great sequel to whatever the hell number Hunger Games we're on these days (because that's how interesting the rest of the plot was).

damn.....
>>
>>64163648
That's just based on the votes.
>>
File: 1450990465608.gif (2 MB, 150x173) Image search: [Google]
1450990465608.gif
2 MB, 150x173
>>64162927
Oh boy I can feel the butthurt throught the screen
Prequelbabies are so buttblasted
Glorious
>>
>>64164292

just as planned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7edeOEuXdMU
>>
>>64164292
Completely true.
>>
>>64163825
wut
are you unironically defending TFA
>>
>>64162927
>quit looking for flaws, turn your brain off, and enjoy the movie. best picture i've seen all year!
really?
>>
>OK, let's start by stating the obvious: JJ Abrahams sucks. He ruined the Star Trek universe, he help script Armageddon (yikes)... He is one of the worst, mot generic Hollywood junk food pusher there is. George Lucas might have turned insane at some point, but he was a TERRIFIC filmmaker when he made Star Wars, and a true film scholar. The amount of creativity that went into making his original trilogy is perhaps still unsurpassed in film history.
>>
>>64165002
>turn your brain off
With a bullet
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.