[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>so basically... did he ever get his own tv show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: shoenice.png (375 KB, 814x439) Image search: [Google]
shoenice.png
375 KB, 814x439
>so basically...

did he ever get his own tv show?
>>
>>63378355
I don't know how I feel about Shoenice.

The guy is obviously a fucking hack and a fraud. He's not doing anything to end world hunger like he says save for giving some bums a cheeseburger in the park.

However, I don't know if he really deserved the hand he was dealt in terms of getting divorced from his wife. From the way I understand it, the man has always consumed odd things en masse. Then, he discovered he could impress a lot of people with what he does best by putting it on the internet, and hey, people loved it! His wife left him and I think his life went downhill big time, she couldn't accept him for who he was if literally millions knew who he was and she was associated to it.
>>
>>63378503

Well he refuses to get a real job under the delusion that he is going to make it big off YouTubes. That kind of financial instability creates a fuck ton of stress in any relationship, add in that he's got an asshole personality and I don't blame his wife for leaving him. Dude made his shitty choices in life and it's his fault for the shit that goes down.
>>
>>63380909
He is pretty big on Youtube though. I'll be he's doing ok for himself.
>>
So, what film or television show was he in again?
>>
Shoenice's liver is more amazing than Shoenice himself
>>
>>63380947
With adblock and the low cpm rates you need roughly 2 million views per month to make a living without any extra income.
>>
thaaaaaank yau
>>
Serious question. Is he literally autistic?
>>
File: 1432842260877.jpg (26 KB, 380x570) Image search: [Google]
1432842260877.jpg
26 KB, 380x570
>>63378355
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkC9D_EliZQ
>>
>>63378503
>a hack
He's obviously mentally ill and delusional about his level of fame. If not mental illness he has really a low IQ, probably from eating paint chips and whatever else as a kid. His wife left him because he's crazy. He thought he could end world hunger and support himself by slowly eating and drinking himself to death
>>
>>63378355
Nice helicopter cap Shoenice!
>>
>>63381613
Let's just promise to never speak of him again for fear of mindless retards overheating and flocking to him validating his idiotic attempt at life.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.